Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana Empty
PostSubject: Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana   Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana Icon_minitime16th January 2012, 3:54 pm

"What's this? I feel so... young..." Hatarou said as he woke up in the middle of a grassland. He heard the rush nearby of a river nearby. He slowly got up and it seems it was true, a strange loop in time had landed the 12 year old Hatarou right in this moment in time. Hey, physics and the space time continuum is weird like that. He just got up and scratched his head not knowing what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Shana

Shana

PostSubject: Re: Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana   Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana Icon_minitime16th January 2012, 3:57 pm

"hey im still young, oh thats right im a souless so im a sexy babe forever" she overd in the grassland and see the young hata. "well hello their, you must be hata. i heard of your strength from dipu. its a pleasure to meet you" the air seem funny and the sun seemed to be fake as if they were in another dimension.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana   Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana Icon_minitime16th January 2012, 4:10 pm

"What? Heard of me? Dipu wha? I'm famous! Oooh yes! This is amazing! I don't know where the hell I am but i know I'm going to like it!" Hatarou had started to fan spasm all over the place and was overjoyed. Ah yes still no idea what the hell was going on but he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Shana

Shana

PostSubject: Re: Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana   Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana Icon_minitime16th January 2012, 4:19 pm

"yea, and you even tamed your tailed beast, well i better stop talking because i may cause a time paradox. sigh time travel is so confusing." she looked at hata and wonder for a moment. "well i should get rid of you so you wont mess up the time stream, but if i kill you current hat will die and i wont know so history is rewritten and UGH this is so confusing, well i could knock you out"
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana   Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana Icon_minitime16th January 2012, 4:49 pm

"What! I show that mean old raccoon who's boss! Awesome!" He started to feel excited as she finished speaking... "Oh ho what is this? A challenge? Well ok! My chunin exam is soon so this will be good training?" Hatarou started to drill into the Earth and started to make more sand. He than created two orbs in his hand. "Well come and try girlie! This will be some kick ass training"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shana

Shana

PostSubject: Re: Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana   Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana Icon_minitime16th January 2012, 5:00 pm

she shooke her head and shot into the air."weeeeee, come on hata you need to cacth me" she saw hata drilling in the earth and gave a chuckle."you love to underground it seems, well i like being in the sky" she gracefully doge the orb and went up higher. she put on her holy fire armor and speed up faster threw the sky.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana   Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana Icon_minitime16th January 2012, 6:10 pm

"Ooh an air battle I haven't had one of these for a while...." He grabbed an orb from his pocket and released his panther Ryuji. He jumped onto the panther's back and took to the sky. "take this!" He threw the two orbs he had in his hands. One containing the earth element and the other with the water element. The panther also contributed by firing a bolt of lightning from it's mouth.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shana

Shana

PostSubject: Re: Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana   Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana Icon_minitime16th January 2012, 7:19 pm

a considerable number of pure white tomoes with gold outline the size of a basket ball were fired and collide with the orbs and lighting creating a huge explosion."nice shot now my turn" she then compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body and changes it into a White golden-outlined dragon-shaped fireball.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana   Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana Icon_minitime16th January 2012, 9:22 pm

"Oh interesting! how about this!" ryuji sped up and flew to the side of the dragon and started to spit up a powerful stream of water and cancelled out the dragon fireball. He smiled as he sped close toward Shana and once he got close enough he would use Water Release: Stormy Blockade on her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shana

Shana

PostSubject: Re: Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana   Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana Icon_minitime22nd January 2012, 12:49 pm

she activate her Core of The Sun to turn most of the rushing water into hot steam that quickly filled the area. of course it didn't vaporize all of it so she got a wet but got quickly dry again. she got out of the water fall and pulled out her war fan from her back and used Coil of Holy Fire in a spiral movement towards hata,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana   Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana Icon_minitime22nd January 2012, 6:48 pm

Hatarou formed two more element orbs in his hand, and he threw them at the coil. These spheres were filled with the earth element, as soon as it smacked into the coils mud splattered over the coil and doused the flame by drying it out of air. "Come on girlie! Hit me with all you got!" Hatarou said as he landed on the ground and summoned the raptors and all for of them launched the attack. Junmei and Fuego sent off a great water ball and flame roar, as ryuji shot it's bolt of lightning at the girl. Hatarou than threw two more element sphere, one holding wind, the other earth. Yes it seems like this would be interesting if any of the combinations hit the girl.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana   Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hatarou(Genin) vs Shana
Page 1 of 1