Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Call to Battle (return to the front lines)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tikz

Tikz

Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Empty
PostSubject: Call to Battle (return to the front lines)   Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 7:24 pm

Then wind blew gracefully across the Trees and threw the wide fields on the outskirts of Ibara a day that was rarely so peaceful in the shinobi world.it seemed a bad omen but most were just glad to see another day and to enjoy it again would be a blessing but not today wasn't one he planned on idially sitting by and relax no today was his first day back as he stepped finally into the land that he had called home when he was younger now that he was a man and the years had gone by he wondered how his former team would react let alone his sensi, also how his kage would react he had skipped out on ten years of work as an anbu althought still protecting the village in his own way but as he shook his head of his memories he came to a sudden stop the wind becoming stiff and hot and the very air heavy. he had began to release his chakra out of the pure emotion from being home but as he regained his composure he began his pace again through the vast Thorn Forset which led to the begining of epicenter of the village.
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Call to Battle (return to the front lines)   Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 7:30 pm

Lexiane was just returning from the Kage's mansion after asking him if she could take on another squad. Speaking of her squad she thought back and tallied the pro's and con's of her last one, sure Suo was a success and was now leading his own squad which had two of her daughters as well as Pyua the daughter one of Ryuujin's guards and Devin's close friend. However Sandra was a failure and lost control of the Nanabi forcing Lexi to reseal the raging beast inside of yet another soulless girl. The last member of her squad Tikatchi had gone missing for a vast expanse of time, luckily for him Ryuujin hadn't labeled him as a missing nin from deserting as he believed Tika was just taking a nice long vacation.

Looks like you've returned. Tikatchi. Lexi said upon seeing him from distance and folded her arms over her chest as she waited for him to see her. She would have to see if he was ...fit to return to being an Ibara shinobi with Neko shuddering slightly in anticipation of a nice feast
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Call to Battle (return to the front lines)   Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 7:41 pm

Tika stopped in his tracks He knew he was in for it now but it was something that he half expeceted as he turned to look at her he stood up right now much taller and bigger than he was last seen "ah Lexi sensei. it's been a while since i've last seen you how's everything been..? hope you guys aren't to mad at me" he said remembering back to all the fights missions and team moments that he had long ago. "however i've already assumed why you've decided to meet me all the way out here" he said removing the vest that hid the short sleeved black and red tee with his clan symbol on the Back. "this time around tho i don't expect you to treat me like a kid" he said removing the Anbu mask that covered his face revealing his navy blue eyes and the Long jagged Scar on the left side of his Face, his facial expression a stagnant one as he stood awaiting for what he knew was to come next.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Call to Battle (return to the front lines)   Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 7:50 pm

I hope you've gotten stronger otherwise this will go just like it did the last time. Lexiane said as she took off her eye patch and put it in her pocket before activating her Hakaigan to show that she was serious about punishing him. Neko began to swirl around her covering her body in a blood red outfit as two cloak tails emerged as well. Think fast. she said before she moved like a blur at Blinding Light speeds to deliver an A-rank strength backed kick to his mid section. Along with that blow 8 tendrils erupted from her sides and would attempt to pierce all four of his limbs, one of his lungs, a kidney, his groin and the last was aimed before his head. She wasn't holding back at all.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Call to Battle (return to the front lines)   Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 8:16 pm

Tika's Kyougan Activated upon her words watching her every movement Down to the tiniest detail as she came flying in towards him at such speed He Used his shadow step to dodge the devastating kick. as for the tendrils he knew there'd be a problem however he handled it as he jumped back a little more to create space just as the tendrils moved to pierce him his napalm Armor sprung to life. the jumping back was to create a split second so that he could form the handseals he needed "still as volatile as ever sensei and your deffinetly stronger than i remember but it's been ten years aswell the outcome on this day won't be the same" he vowed as he began to build and compress his chakra thruout his body the air becoming dramatically hot in an instant. his looked changed from a nostalgic one to one of raw anger as his body began to become riddled with the curse seal of heaven it grew until it left markings on every part of his body "now allow me to show you what i'm capable of now" he said as he pulled on his sui kougake He Dissappered his raw speed and napalm armor leaving a creator filled with fire where he once stood as he formed a few sets of hand signs he reappered directly infront of her Swinging Chakra enforced round house Directly at her body immediately followed up by a Swarm of Basketball sized Fireball's at her upper body afterwards falling back a few meters.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Call to Battle (return to the front lines)   Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 8:28 pm

Lexiane didn't even blink rather her cloak covered her body as she used Neoport appearing about 3 feet away from Tika his kick would miss and she would absorb the fire techniques into her cloak. Her Hakaigan began glowing Interesting technique. Mind if I borrow it. Neo Tech Allow: Cursed Seal of Heaven she said as her body was enveloped in flame patterns as her tendrils were boosted to S-rank levels thanks to the curse seal and quickly shot forward before changing into chains and would attempt to wrap around his body and crush him into submission as it would require SS-rank strength in order to break free from their grasp. Lexiane folded her hands over her chest as she wanted to enrage him further as if she wasn't taking him seriously.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Call to Battle (return to the front lines)   Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 8:43 pm

"Heh..." was all that was uttered as the tendrils enclosed upon tika which began to constrict his body or what seemed his body as he dissappered in a White cloud the real Him appearing a few feet away from where he was he looked at her his eyes shining a bright red in the sun. "stop kidding around with me i'm not a child anymore" he said As he Ran towards her at blinding light he Formed several Sets of handseals as he realeased Hell sphere at her throwing it he dissappered his movements a blur to someone with normal Eyes as he reappered his angel Phoenix wings Flaring from his back as bounced off a tree and removing two of his inferno Kunai from his pouch he flew at her spinning in a corkscrew type motion Kunai in hand aiming to tear and scorch any part of her body he touched

moves:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Call to Battle (return to the front lines)   Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 9:04 pm

Are you sure? Then why do I feel not threatened? Lexiane said as the hell crescent was simply absorbed by Neko her Hakaigan blazing as she used Neo Tech: Allow to release the same technique back at him as he came towards her. But fine I shall...humor you. she said as her cloak chains went to work slowing him down attempting on catching his body while she stomped on the ground using her Crushing Blow to sent multiple rock chunks heading his way. She didn't stop there however as she created two Cloak Cannon's on both of her shoulder's before Launching two boosted Cloak Bullets heading straight towards him Lexiane only tilting her head intending on further enraging him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Call to Battle (return to the front lines)   Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 9:21 pm

As his blast was sent at him he stuck his hands out to absorb it as it replenished a section of his already expended chakra. he slung the first kunai followed by the second to force the first into a different angle throwing off any previous thought of what lexi thought the prior attack would be attatched to the already highly explosive kunai was a paper bomb and as the chains and bullets came flying towards him he paused mid spin and forcing off the ground before it crumbled from the massive blow of his sensei. as he went flying clear into the sky at a very high speed he folded his Wings and almost in a free fall type manner he came crashing down to the ground Aiming a heavily charged chalra Punch ontop of her as he wasn't playing around anymore he made sure that the attack packed a punch "you still take me for a simple joke i find it amazing but maybe thats because you helped me to achieve who i am right now. however you forget i don't just have raw talent nor am i straight out brash like i used to be he said as he came crashing down to the ground

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Call to Battle (return to the front lines)   Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 9:44 pm

It not that Tikatchi. Its just... Lexiane said as she created a Kratos Flail and used it to block his attack without even flinching. The gap between us hasn't closed. she said as she used one of her tails to cut her hand the blood dripping on the ground as a small orb was formed in her palm. But I will go all out with this attack. she said as she would Neoport about 10 feet above him before throwing the attack downward the sheer power of the technique creating a massive explosion erasing everything within 40 feet of the blast radius. She would look down after she did that attack a slight frown appearing on her otherwise emotionless face as she began to charge another Eraser. I hope I didn't end up killing you Tikatchi?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Call to Battle (return to the front lines)   Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 9:56 pm

As the force from his attack Landed on her kratos flail the ground under them smashed to pieces as he jumped back to watch the blast that was sent flying towards him he Quickly formed few sets of handsigns as he did so A large dome of Nuclear Realeased chakra formed around him and under that A dome of Pure liquid Fire as he braced himself for the impact his wings folded over him and his already active napalm armor to brace for anything that would break through his defense. as the smoke filled Creator began to clear he looked up to her "nah besides you weren't really intending to kill me in the first place."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Call to Battle (return to the front lines)   Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Icon_minitime1st April 2012, 10:13 pm

I really wasn't, unfortunately I shall up the difficulty a bit more now. Lexiane said as she finished charging her second Eraser before throwing it downwards as well causing it to explode with even more force than the original with Lexiane finally using her Cloak ability and vanishing from view. The Eraser would head towards the ground before detonating dealing SS-rank damage and would devastate the already destroyed area even more. She was beginning to cut loose, and when the smoke cleared from her attack it would appear as if she had left the area completely. In reality she had made two Kratos flails and was currently spinning them rapidly waiting to see if Tikatchi was still able to fight after that last attack before she would really start to get serious.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Call to Battle (return to the front lines)   Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Icon_minitime2nd April 2012, 11:28 am

After the first was Stopped tika knew he was in trouble the second one wasn't going to be so easy to stop however He was sure that he could atleast get outta the range as he dissappered from the area reappering some 40 meters away from the attack his eyes began to search the skies and everything else around him "I know your here...if your going to move in for the attack do it like a real shinobi the actual person that i remember NO MERCY!!!!" he had grown agitated with her attitude towards him one that struck an old fire within him from years ago as the curse began to glow Red again as it began to engulf his entire it body it stopped glowing it's erie red color settling down now it had turned his entired body Grey his jet black hair became a ghost white color and the white in his eyes swallowed up by black. As Two big webbed hands Sprouted from his Back tearing through his shirt they expanded and became ablaze with the liquid fire that he trademarked so well. the transformation was a painful one and it caused him to drop down to his knees it had been the first time that he had ever transformed but however he was still upset as he looked up a wild gaze in his stare

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Call to Battle (return to the front lines)   Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Icon_minitime2nd April 2012, 12:17 pm

Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Nibi

Lexiane blinked upon seeing him transform and looked at her own wings before she decided she would end this battle. No? Mercy. So be it. Lexiane said as Neko rippled wildly before she transformed into her full bijuu mode. Tremble before the Might of the Two tailed Beast. Lexiane said her voice echoing across the field as she flexed her body in anticiption. She then vanished as she not only had dissapeared but was moving at Blinding Light speeds her wings soundlessly flapping in the air. Neko's mouth openned and released a compressed sphere of destruction made possible by Neo: Tech Allow. He wanted no mercy, and she would deliver of course she still wasn't going all out as currently only Saisho was the only opponent ever to make her push her limits and that wasn't going to change anytime soon, the funny thing was he wouldn't even see the tailed beast ball until it hit him and detonated.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Call to Battle (return to the front lines)   Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Icon_minitime2nd April 2012, 12:45 pm

Tika Let out a deafening Shout as He generally began to realease all of his chakra the blast was moving fast faster than what his eyes could actually see but the distortion in the air waves was all he needed to see the blast as it came flying towards him he formed several swift handseals and began to charge all the chakra he could into his chest as the blast was closer He let out another shout as an intense heat came throughout the area and he realeased a huge Beam of heat aimed dirrectly at the blast that was fired.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Call to Battle (return to the front lines)   Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Icon_minitime2nd April 2012, 1:09 pm

It would of been a vailant effort if not for one key factor, Lexiane was a Zenith with Null and Null has one specific purpose, it was completely unbeatable by chakra because of on simple fact. Null nullifies chakra. His combinaion technique was overpowered and obliterated and the tailed beast ball was heading sraight towards him with no sign of stopping. Lexiane would Neoport right beside him in hertwo tailed cloak form fully visible and offer out her hand in order to save him after all she wasn't intending on doing so though he would have to make his decision quick or she would vanish and leave him to perish. You've grown stronger Tik-kun but not strong enough. she said her voice as cold as ice but one could see the faint trace of a smile before it was replaced with calm indifference.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Call to Battle (return to the front lines)   Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Icon_minitime3rd April 2012, 9:06 am

tika smiled as he watched perhaps his most powerful technique become completely obliterated he was tired and he really didn't have any more chakra left so much so that his body capped out and began to constrict in pain his curse seal recieding back to the position on his shoulder he Reached out for his sensei's hand taking the kind jesture and accepting his defeat he knew what he had to do now and the power that he had so long ago prided himself on was suddenly no longer enough just as he took her hand his exausted body began to give as he lost balance in his legs falling to one knee it had felt like he had battled for days "heh.....your..still as strong as ever i have alot of training to do"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Call to Battle (return to the front lines)   Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Icon_minitime3rd April 2012, 12:37 pm

Of course. I had to get stronger. Because protecting the village got a lot more personal Lexiane said alluding to her daughters before looking at him and putting on her eyepatch. You know why I didn't ask you to be their sensei right? she said looking at him her eyes less cold than before. Because I figured Suo would be the better choice, he's more grounded less volatile. Then again those traits that you possess is one of the reasons why I chose you to be my successor. she said looking away from him. She wasn't in the Ibara corps as she always thought her husband's group were generally all talk. She recognized their strength but prided herself in working alone, now however she realised that she wouldn't be able to protect the village forever. That was why she wanted Tikatchi to be stronger, Suo was the better teacher, and would make the future generation a lot stronger, but Tikatchi had the potential to be the better fighter. For that reason when you become a hunter nin. We will begin to take missions with each other yet again not as..Mistress and Apprentice. But as equals. I will train you to be as strong as me, and eventualy surpass me.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Call to Battle (return to the front lines)   Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Icon_minitime3rd April 2012, 12:49 pm

Tika looked up utmost seriousness in his eyes "i understand and i know that i may not be the best of shinobi Intelectually but my battle I.Q. is what's kept me alive all these years it'll be an honor to train along side you not as a student but as a friend he said as he gently stood up he was much taller than what he was as a kid that much was sure but he knew that she was right bout everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call to Battle (return to the front lines)   Call to Battle (return to the front lines) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call to Battle (return to the front lines)
Page 1 of 1