Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Out of the Wreckage [B-rank Mission]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Out of the Wreckage [B-rank Mission] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the Wreckage [B-rank Mission]   Out of the Wreckage [B-rank Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th June 2021, 8:20 am

Aye, sir, just doin our job. Roark said, touching the brim of his hat as the man took the chest off of Banjo2, who disappeared in a puff of smoke after. Mighty kind of ya, keep in touch if those bandits ever circle back and give ya trouble, ya hear? Roark sighed and looked to Kirai as the civilians made their way off to the settlement camps that had been set up for refugees after the attack. Well Miss Kirai, it's been a pleasure. We didn't get to work together too much per say, but considering I didn't have to deal with the folks downstairs and you didn't have to deal with the ones upstairs, well I'd say we make a mighty fine team. You'ver lookin to whoop some more miscreants, just holler for me. Let's go Banj, I'm mighty hungry after all this. Roark said, placing the rubies in his coat pocket and making his way back towards the village center.

[/exit]
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Blade

Blade

Out of the Wreckage [B-rank Mission] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the Wreckage [B-rank Mission]   Out of the Wreckage [B-rank Mission] - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th June 2021, 1:28 pm

Kirai returned the hug and got back to her feet, rolling her shoulders for a moment before giving the woman a smile and a wave. She took the gems and put them in her pocket before turning and jogging up to Roark, following him back to the village center. Although she did have a bit of a burning question and she seemed quite bothered by it. She spent a few seconds chewing over her words before finally speaking. "Okay so I know I can do some fancy stuff... but uh... I need your help..." She finally told him, looking embarrassed. She reached into her pocket and took the gems out, holding them up to Roark. "What are these? Are they just fancy rocks?"

[exit]
Back to top Go down

Out of the Wreckage [B-rank Mission]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2