Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Empty
PostSubject: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime28th April 2021, 4:58 pm

It’s been a while since I did anything besides dig up dead bodies or looking for lost children” Diana said to herself as she fiddled with her mask while in front of the bathroom mirror. It had been a rather shitty couple of months in Dipukagure with the Bijuu managing to destroy the entire village and killing their Kage so not only she was working overtime as a Tokubetsu Jonin she was working even harder as a member of the ANBU. Fortunately, it had been a relatively quiet day so she decided to get some training done. She had a tendency to slack off heavily on her training and that reluctance to sharpen her skills almost got her raped and most likely killed when she was up against those prisoners that escaped from their cells. With that said she made it a priority to get some training done today, even if it was to do a thousand sword reps or fighting against Vivaan. Leaving the bathroom she made her way to the makeshift training area and began doing her reps.

Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime28th April 2021, 7:56 pm

ANBU Manta was silent as always but would wave at ANBU Newt when she entered their quarters and would head to the training area before she got out of the bathroom. He joined the other members of their group with ANBU Hippo serving as the referee of the currently sparring ANBU Marlin & ANBU Beaver. So far Marlin was relying on his kenjutsu skills to ward Beaver's production of wooden pillars that were obviously grounded in Terra Style though they would stop after Newt entered. "Speaking of which Newt, I don't believe you've had a proper hazing yet have you. Well now is the perfect time, how about you come over here and spar against all of us at once. Don't worry We'll keep it at a reasonable pace so you don't get too roughed up and you are free to use your summon and that egg of yours." Marlin said with a chuckle while Beaver would snicker as this would be more fun for them than it would be for her.

"It's also a good way for you to incorporate those ANBU techniques the Buntaicho taught you into your fighting. Wouldn't do for you to get rusty since all you've been doing is clean-up operations. Hippo said rotating his arm as ever since he got clipped by a straight wind technique from the Gobi his right arm had been acting up jf he didn't spend time limbering up first.

ANBU Team Training:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime28th April 2021, 10:45 pm

Newt would smile at Marlin when he had waved but quickly remembered that she had a mask on and waved back. She would turn her attention to the spar that was happening between the two and she couldn’t help but feel a bit anxious. She was never one that enjoyed fighting but the thought of crossing swords with another kenjutsu user always made her excited. Maybe it was just a bloodline thing just like her hatred for Toketsu members. “All of you at once? That sounds interesting. I’m game.” She knew there was no hope in winning but if they did hold back she probably could at least take one of them out. Her egg was nowhere near ready for combat as yet but it could be a wild card if one of them used a specific technique type. “Alright. Give me your best shot” She said with a grin after summoning Vivaan and drawing her new custom-made katana.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime4th May 2021, 11:13 pm

Each of them would take one corner of the room essentially placing Newt in the center. It was Hippo in the top right, Marlin at the top left, Beaver at the bottom right and finally Manta at the bottom left. Manta would be the first to move with him pulling out a flute from a Lightning Flash seal and playing an upbeat tune perhaps to set the mood. Beaver would proceed to run through hand seals before touching the training ground floor and waiting as Marlin darted forward at B-rank speeds while drawing the blade he was using against Beaver. At the same moment Hippo would vault forward at B+ speeds towards Newt with a fist cocked back so that he and Marlin could attack together. It was pretty straight forward to begin but then again it was merely an opener as all of them were interest in seeing how Newt worked under pressure.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime6th May 2021, 11:09 am

Diana was put on high alert the moment she heard a flute suddenly being played, she didn’t remember what each member could do if they had even mentioned it in the first place but she had a bad feeling about she had to focus on what was before her at the moment and deal with whatever that was later. She didn’t want to use Vivaan in truth due to the type of techniques he had in his arsenal but due to the difference in numbers, she didn’t really have much of a choice. With that said the first order of business would be to put the playing field in an unfavorable state by signaling to Vivaan to flood the area. Hoping on her shoulder, Vivaan would spew out a massive amount of water to only intercept the two that were running towards her but also screw over everyone else who was waiting and watching. Riding a wave upwards, she would jump off instead of riding it towards Hippo before standing on the portion that had already settled before firing off a depth charge to electrocute everyone so if they were able to save themselves from being washed away she would ensure that they had something else to deal with.

Diana:

Vivaan:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime9th May 2021, 11:05 pm

Beaver would smirk, as it was rather predictable what Diana's summon would do in a situation like the one it was in as such she would slam her hands on the ground and it would split open with the water that Vivaan was spewing out being drained into the fissure before it could get going. Hippo would jump into the air with Life Release: Chakra Armor blossoming around his body before he was suddenly hit by Diana's lightning technique causing him to grunt as his body spasmed for a bit but he would quickly shrug it off and continue forward and attempt to Drop Kick Diana to send her flying back where Marlin was patiently waiting.

Beaver:

Hippo:

If he was successful Marlin would aim a strike at her wrist at Vacuum Release speeds swinging upward trying to knock her into the air using Tiger Blade and using Kendo with the follow-up so he could smash her to the ground. Manta on the other hand would keep playing his tune, not seeing a reason to get involved at the moment, or perhaps he was just biding his time while watching how the other's handled the situation. Beaver on the other hand would take the fight to Vivaan with her going through hand seals before her hair would lengthen before some strands would rise up and launch themselves at Vivaan (15 in total). "Look alive salamander-kun" Beaver joked after launching her attack, taking it upon herself to occupy the summon while Hippo and Marlin dealt with Diana directly and Manta did...Mantra stuff.

Marlin:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime10th May 2021, 6:24 pm

Well, I should’ve expected something like that. Newt thought to herself as her initial plan failed but there wasn’t time to dwell on her failure since she was about to be stomped in the dirt by Hippo. It was interesting to see someone tank her attack that would normally incapacitate someone but she didn’t mind Hippo doing so at all. Why? Because it put her in a prime position to capitalize on his use of life release. The moment he broke through her defense, Newt would avoid the drop kick by moving to the left thanks to her reaction tiers. She wasn’t finished there, however, as she would pull out her egg she was yet to name and placed it on Hippo’s back to absorb his armor before thunder punching him in the rib.

She had no intention of trying to finish him off, however, since she needed to try and protect Vivaan. She would throw the egg over towards him at B+ speeds. Catching the egg with his tail, Vivaan would look to absorb the needles that were fired towards him before catching Diana’s signal to hamper their vision which mean he would cast Hiding in the Rain.

Diana:

Vivaan:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime12th May 2021, 6:11 pm

Diana's quick thinking really did end up saving her from a quick combo as the Egg drained away Hippo's technique causing his eyes to widen as he figured that Newt would have picked one of the other Creatures of the Deep like the lightning focused one. That actually kind of put them on the backfoot when it came to things they could do during this spar but it would be pretty useful when they teamed up on missions. Either way Hippo would take the hit to his ribs with an audible grunt before being propelled away and landing on the ground with a slight groan as he quickly stood back up. "Nice hit." he said a smile behind his mask as he raised a hand and would fire a bone cannon at her once he saw that she no longer had that pesky Egg.

Spoiler:

Meanwhile Vivaan would manage to block the multiple hair strands that were launched at him causing Beaver to cackle as she rushed forward with her hair strands continuing to pepper Vivaan so that he would be unable to move from his position, in addition to being unable to pass the egg back to Diana or risk being hurt. While her Hair Senbon flew through the air the rest of her hair would lengthen before covering her body causing her to vanish from sight even before the Hidden Rain would proceed to cover the area. "You know, we are all Dipu ANBU right... that technique of yours isn't the smartest to use when you are out numbered little salamander." ANBU Beaver's voice would ring out just by Vivaan's ear though if he turned to react to it he would leave himself vulnerable to a Leaf Great Flash aimed at his tail in order to knock the Egg flying twenty ft away.

Beaver:

Manta had kept playing his tunes, though now that the rain was covering the area it seemed as if the music was coming from multiple places around the area rather than where Mantra was originally. Clearly Beaver wasn't the only one capable of using Silent Killing: Throw Voice, but other than that it seemed that Mantra wasn't doing anything else out of the ordinary. Marlin on the other hand would move at A-rank speeds once the rain covered the area, deciding to take the fight to Diana seeing how easily she had rebuffed Hippo. He would approach from Diana's blind spot before swinging his blade with his free hand moving down to the Tanto he kept on his waist and quickly unsheathing it before slamming it back into it's sheathe to using Dragon Howl Strike. The loud sound would be used to attempt to disrupt Diana's equilibrium and lower her ability to react to his actual strike, Nine Dragon Crash. It was a combination he enjoyed using as while his opponent reeled from the sudden sound he would finish them. Fortunately this was a spar so while he still did target

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime16th May 2021, 9:26 am

We are quite aware of that.” Vivaan said in response to her condescending remark. The whole point of the rain wasn’t for them to slip and hide away since they both didn’t use Silent Killing it was more of a setup tool and one that would lure them into a false sense of security. The rain wasn’t just ordinary rain as it was laced with salamander poison. So unless they had the required reaction tiers to negate the disorientation, their attacks shouldn’t land at their intended targets. Newt would stop there, however, as she would go through with her original plan from the start and fire off a Depth Charge in the rain looking to hit everyone inside. The only issue with her plan is that it would end up hitting Vivaan, which he already knew but it was a sacrifice he was willing to make.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime20th May 2021, 8:50 pm

It was unfortunate that Diana was fighting fellow ANBU who, like her were all wearing their ANBU Gear, which meant that they were all wearing masks which had filtration capabilities which meant they were able to breathe in clean air rather than air tainted by the poison laced rain. This meant none of them suffered from disorientation which meant all of them were able to accurately land their techniques, this meant that Diana would be too busy dealing with the attacks to actually use her Lightning Release: Depth Charge. This also meant that Vivaan was hit by the stealthy Beaver and the Bone Egg was would be knocked from his grasp, this also meant that Diana was vulnerable as the bone cannon would strike her first before Marlin would run up and mess up her inner ear, only to follow up with his Tenmetsu Style technique to strike Nine parts of her body. Each of them were done in a way to hurt rather than kill or cripple her, but it was a message all the same, that one should pay attention to their foes before trying to use the normal strategies on them.

All ANBU:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime21st May 2021, 11:56 am

OOC: I hate you  Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I 1f611

Well, that went better in my head. Newt thought as she was now lying on the ground after being beaten senseless by her colleagues. She wasn’t sure why the poison hadn’t affected them since she was pretty sure that they weren’t immune to it as she was but nonetheless she gambled and it went south. Letting out a sigh, she would pick herself up from off the ground before calling out to Vivaan to cancel his technique before picking up the egg Vivaan had dropped. “Well, that went expectedly. You guys are pretty tough.” She said dejectedly as she waited for them to gather around to give her their assessment.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime23rd May 2021, 7:53 pm

ANBU Manta would stop playing his flute and the air would briefly shimmer before returning to normal and he'd walk up before picking up the Egg and handing it back to ANBU Newt. Marlin would chuckle before speaking putting away his sword and watching as the others got out of their combat stances. "Don't worry about it. You were doing quite well until you forgot what our masks do fr filtering the air. If not we might of actyally been in trouble but It's going to come in handy whule we are in the field." he said with a pat to Diana's back while Hippo was healed by Beaver.

"Oi Newt that egg of yours it absorbs Life Release right? Saw how you drained Hippo. Do you need higher level techniques to juice it up? Because Hippo and I don't mind helping you out with that. What has it eaten so far? she said while Hippo would flex a but after being healed but would look towards Newt waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime23rd May 2021, 8:32 pm

Oh, so that’s what it was. Newt thought to herself having heard the reason her poison hadn’t worked. Well, as long as they weren’t completely disappointed in her then maybe she could put up a better fight next time, no she will put up a better fight next time. Vivaan couldn’t help but scoff after hearing the revelation however, a bit disappointed that their usual tactic failed to work but all they had to do was to make a stronger technique that they couldn’t resist and he had just the thing.

Hm? Yeah, it is life release. Thankfully the Commander was true to their word and recommended me to the Creatures of the Deep. It only ever absorbed the life release armor, however, so I would love if you could help me out” She said before bowing slightly before placing the egg down before them.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime24th May 2021, 10:33 am

"Yeah we've got you covered." Beaver said touching the egg causing her body to ve revealed as her Hiding jn Hair technique was absorbed, she'd follow up by using her Life Release: Needle Senbon. She would step back after doing so and running through hand seals while Marlin and Manta would back uo as Hippo produced a large amount of bone power which he would use to surround the egg which was promptly absorbed. He would watch and Beaver would complete her hand seals before her hair would lengthen around ANBU beaver and upon walking close enough, would brush against the egg before being absorbed. "That just leaves the D-Rank and the SSS-Rank. Right? Hippo said as they had used a diverse amount of techniques though while he possessed a SSS-Rank technique it wasn't Life Release. As such he would merely use the basic stance of the Dance of Kaguya while waiting to see if Beaver had anything to finish it off. Unfortunately it wasn't something she could do right away instead she'd make hand seals whule the other ANBU would move to rest their backs against the walls.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime24th May 2021, 11:29 am

With Vivaan uninterested in watching the egg get fed, partly due to him being confused as to why Diana needed any other companion besides him, he would go back home to think of other combination techniques they could use that would beneficial to them and possibly better than what that egg could do. Newt wondered why he randomly left without saying goodbye but she didn’t pay it much mind and continued to focus on what was going on before her. She watched in awe as the egg absorbed everything that was thrown at it and made her wonder what the egg was actually made of and how it came into creation. “Huh? Lemme check” She said pulling out a piece of paper that was handed to her with the number of techniques required. “Oh yeah based on what was absorbed already that’s all is left
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime24th May 2021, 2:44 pm

Beaver would finish making hand seals before exhaling resulting in bone dust emerging from her mouth which would spread outward and then coalescing into a particular shape which happened to be a dragon. This dragon would coil around Beaver so that no point of her body was seen before remaining there a muffled voice would tell Diana to bring the Egg to the dragon and once she did the dragon would turn into bone dust briefly before vanishing as the Egg consumed it. Once that happened the egg would begin to shake on it's own and noises would start to come out before a portion of the egg would break open with an eye looking out and peering at ANBU Newt. It would proceed to hatch with whatever egg fragments being quickly scarfed down by the newly hatched Creature of the Deep (Child).

Spoiler:

ANBU Manta would actually do a fawning gesture still not speaking but it was clear he found the small creature cute. ANBU Marlin on the other hand would turn back to Diana before speaking up as he wanted to get a more personal training session seeing as she was a kenjutsu user like himself. Hippo and Beaver would go to the side and start talking amongst themselves now that they had helped as much as they could as they had their own training they wanted to do while Manta would slowly inch his way closer to the currently unnamed Creature of the Deep with one of his hands outstretched. "So, do you want to have a spar of just swordsmanship, it's been a while since I traded pointers with anyone and I've never quite seen a style like yours before I'm interested to see how my Tenmetsu Ko measures up." he said reaching for the hilt of his blade. If Newt agreed he would let her have the first strike, but would wait until she interacted with her new weapon even though he was eager to fight.

Creature of the Deep:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime25th May 2021, 12:40 am

Damn, that was really cool. Newt thought to herself as she watched Beaver perform the strongest move she had ever seen, that and the fact that the egg was able to absorb it was equally impressive. Overwhelmed with joy that the egg had hatched she would try to think of a name on spot but nothing came to her. Maybe she would try again later. Hearing Manta’s declaration, she would hand her baby over to Hippo before making her way towards him. “Sure, I owe you from what happened last time. Good luck.” She said before bowing slightly.

To be honest it had been a while since she had actually fought someone using kenjutsu since her last time with training Zhao but she wasn’t nervous or anxious, she was more excited. It was a strange sensation she always felt whenever someone challenged her to a kenjutsu fight and it scared her at times. “Here I come.” Kicking off the ground, she would bolt towards Manta at B+ speeds. Starting things off slowly, she simply looked to throw him off by creating multiple illusions of herself and while he was caught off guard she would move in from his left to slash him.  

Diana:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime26th May 2021, 8:09 pm

Marlin smirked behind his mask as Newt moved with him utilizing Tenmetsu Style: Bushin when she used her own and then speaking up as they flitted around. "That movement style of yours has some roots in the Tenmetsu Style, it's interesting." he said deflecting the slash to his left using the Inugami Style, and then doing a short hop before his hand blurred sending six needles towards Newt and then would push off the air to move backwards at crashing ground speeds before stopping. This would result in Newt being pulled off balance by Marlin's Pause, in order to drag her into the incoming needles.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime27th May 2021, 8:01 pm

Though she had expected him to be able to keep up with her, she didn’t expect him to be able to match her technique which caught her off guard for a moment but only just as she knew that if she hesitated for more than a second it would be over for her. With that said, the moment he hopped backward, she would sheathe her sword before unsheathe it in quick succession to put a stop to whatever it was he planned on doing. She was interested in seeing how he would evade this considering his positioning but regardless of what it was, she would be ready.  

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime28th May 2021, 3:45 pm

Marlin was actually happy that his attack was intercepted as it seemed that Newt was capable of techniques which were capable of intercepting his ability to draw his blade. As such he would be forced to utilize his knee in order to deflect the incoming strike to give him some breathing room. The result is that if Newt didn't halt her strike then Marlin would get cut but Newt's weapon would also take damage and she'd be knocked into the air, unless she had something to offset the C-rank knock-back Marlin's Heel Kick used. Marlin would grimace if they did trade as while he figured it was an acceptable trade he would actually take more damage than he dished out. Still if Newt was thrown upward he would proceed to use Raining Bullets while standing on air, relying on the fact that she wasn't in control of her movement to land the slower attack.

Spoiler:

[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime28th May 2021, 10:09 pm

She found it odd that he decided to tank her attack instead of trying to avoid it altogether but since he decided not to move she decided not to let up with her attacks and so she had managed to hurt him. She wasn’t able to celebrate long, however, as immediately after she had hit him, she would be blown away by some unknown force and launched into the air. Well, that’s what should’ve happened but the moment she felt herself leaving the ground she would use her ability to create pads of force to gain footing some before summoning her Wakizashi and pushing off towards him. Newt again would look to interrupt his attack by using Batto but would also look to instantly and seamlessly chain two other attacks together trying to not only cover avenues of escape but also overwhelm him in the event he attempts that counter again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime1st June 2021, 6:49 pm

Marlin would exhale as the window of opportunity was enough for him to be able to shealth his blade and when he drew it with both of his hands this time, it shifted from being a katana into a Nodachi with the style of kenjutsu he was using shifting as well. His knees would bend before he vaulted forward along with the drawn nodachi to clash against Newt's incoming strikes. Due to Newt being within his Batto Distance it would normally outspeed kenjutsu however due to Newt's own Batto technique the two were at the same speed and thus they'd be able to clash which would prompt Marlin's smirk to widen underneath his ANBU Mask. "Your Batto is even on par with mine, how interesting. Your style what is it called, I've never quite seen one like it, it has similarities with the Twin Moon Style I can see that but it also incorporates Batto and there are even some hints of Tenmetsu-ko. It's fascinating from a swordsmanship standpoint." he said as his Crashing Slicer would be used to clash against the two techniques that Newt had used against him. As he was knocked back from the force of the Lunar Needle Barrage the explosive force from his draw would surge outward with Marlin relying on that to not leave himself open when he was knocked into the air.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime3rd June 2021, 2:38 pm

A smile would appear on her lips having watched the man successfully deflect the onslaught of attacks. She was starting to enjoy their clash but she couldn’t help but think that he was holding back a bit for her sake which she was grateful for mind you as witnessing that bone dragon that was done earlier made her realize that she was nowhere near the level of the group. Regardless she had something up her sleeve that he probably couldn’t dodge or see coming. Or that’s what she was going to do until she noticed the time. “Oh no! I’m going to be late!” Newt said before body replacing after his attack had hit her. “Um, I’m really sorry. I have to go meet my girlfriend! It’s been a while you see and” She’d stop herself mid-sentence before waving away the thought. “You guys have done so much for me and I’m extremely grateful for you all and I’m glad I can be a part of this group! I’ll make sure I don’t skip out on training and come back better than ever! So until then Marlin I owe you a rematch!” She said before grabbing the egg and sprinting out the door.

Spoiler:

-exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I    Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dipugakure ANBU Corps Training I
Page 1 of 1