Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Dipugakure ANBU Corps Briefing I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Dipugakure ANBU Corps Briefing I Empty
PostSubject: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Briefing I   Dipugakure ANBU Corps Briefing I Icon_minitime8th November 2020, 10:40 am

ANBU Anaconda would inform ANBU Newt that her presence was required through her ANBU tattoo and sure enough Newt would arrive at the ANBU base within Dipugakure. Upon arrival she would notice ANBU Anaconda upon walking in who would motion for her to follow to a room which was occupied by four other ANBU all of whom were in the middle of getting dressed or in the case of ANBU Beaver was telling the others a vulgar story while just wearing his ANBU mask. ANBU Marlin was the tallest member towering over everyone in the room while ANBU Hippo seemed to be built like a sumo wrestler. Both Beaver and Manta had more normal appearances the only iconic thing being that Beaver was a Faunus seemingly from the Flame Tribe while Manta was a Nova. A clear of the throat and all of them would immediately flinch before dressing within seconds in their full ANBU attire.

"As you can see some ANBU aren't emotionless mask wearers and have active personalities, this is only acceptable within base. In the field you will be expected to hold yourself to a higher standard and respect protocol above personal feelings or sentiment. However if you are unable to maintain that balance between your normal personality and your mission personality you will be better off always maintaining your mission personality lest I be forced to re-educate you." ANBU Anaconda said her voice icy cold and looking not at Newt but rather Beaver who despite wearing his mask seemed to look sheepish.

"These are ANBU Beaver, Marlin, Manta & Hippo, it is likely that they'll be the ANBU you'll interact most within your tenure in the corps ANBU Newt. Occasionally should you be needed you will interact with others but for now get well acquainted with these four. I'll return at some point." she said before turning and walking out of the door which would click shut prompting Beaver to relax once more.

"So Newt huh, interesting name choice. I picked Beaver because my dad always told me to always go with what you love and I love hairy bea-" ANBU Beaver would begin before he was elbowed in the side by ANBU Manta interrupting his joke. "Ignore him for the most part he spouts nonsense. It's nice to have another girl on the team, now I'll have someone to hang out with from the corps who they won't think I'm hooking up with." she said much to Hippo's amusement.

Unlike the rest Marlin wouldn't speak immediately but would instead walk up to Newt and hold out a hand for her to shake, which considering he was about seven feet tall meant he had to crouch a bit to do so. If she took his hand he would give her a firm shake before nodding and walking away. "You can learn a lot from someone by just a handshake. I'll be keeping my eye on you." he said somewhat cryptically but if Newt looked at the others it would seem that they were shaking their head at his dramaticism.

"Since your new we will probably get easy missions for a bit to get you adjusted, but after about a month we'll be going back to our usual pace so try not to fall behind. Last time someone did they got transferred and trust me you don't want to be transferred." ANBU Hippo said with a shake of the head. "So what are you trying to improve on while you are here. We have the best training facilities in the village, we have read a brief of your skill-set but no offense you could be better."
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Briefing I   Dipugakure ANBU Corps Briefing I Icon_minitime8th November 2020, 11:33 pm

It had been a while since she had last heard from her ANBU commander so when she was summoned today she was a bit anxious and excited at the same time. Anxious because she didn’t know the reason why she was called and excited because well, she wanted to see more of ANBU facilities and personnel. Regardless, she’d get dressed in her ANBU attire and made her way to the rendezvous point. Upon arrival, she’d salute the Commander before promptly following behind her to the room where there was a group of ANBU waiting on them.

It was honestly refreshing to see that the ANBU members weren’t just husks of their alter ego and that made her relax a bit. “Thanks! I never really knew what to pick for my ANBU name so I went with newt since it would match with my salamander companion.” She said with a smile. It seemed that everyone here was friendly but she also knew that in order for things to stay this way she needed to be able to carry her own weight and she had no intention of lagging behind. “Umm….Okay? Nice to meet you too I guess?” Newt said in response to Marlin after she shook his hand, well they were a colorful bunch, to say the least, but at least she felt like she belonged, for the time being anyway.

I honestly agree that I could be better so I’m working on becoming the best version of myself. I’d like to improve on stealth if since it would be a bonus and I heard that Dipugakure ANBU were particularly skilled in Silent Killing so if anyone could teach me that would be great. ” She said hoping someone actually knew the technique. “Oh and another thing. I wanted to get into Creatures of the Deep, I’m hoping someone could write me a recommendation?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Briefing I   Dipugakure ANBU Corps Briefing I Icon_minitime12th November 2020, 12:55 pm

"Yeah, we are only lifeless automatons during missions or when we are standing in the village looking intimidating." Manta said with a laugh. "When we are in our common room though we act pretty normal and within the base you're just required to act professional."

"I like it, it's a cute name for a cute girl" ANBU Beaver muttered in the background while ANBU Manta had been talking though it was easy to miss it due to his voice having been low at the time. "Marlin is the only one who is weird one-hundred percent of the time, he doesn't even laugh at my jokes!" he said pointing an accusing finger at ANBU Marlin who would just turn around to ignore him.

"Our of the bunch of us Manta is the best at Silent Killing, Marlin is almost as skilled as she is but that's because he's a weapons user whereas she's stealth based. I'm more of a heavy hitter while Beaver is our combat medic." ANBU Hippo said pretty much summing up what each of them could do as vaguely as possible as Newt would come to find out what each of them really could do when they trained and sparred with one another. "Ah, that's something you'll have to discuss with ANBU Anaconda, handlers deal with things like that, but your best bet for getting into a village organization is to be a dedicated ANBU so in short if you fulfill your mission requirement to get rid of your probationary status you'll probably be able to do the Organization Trial"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Briefing I   Dipugakure ANBU Corps Briefing I Icon_minitime13th November 2020, 5:08 pm

It was good to know it wasn’t all doom and gloom around the base which made her think that she’d be able to fit in just fine. Although there was one thing that she wanted to know. “How do you guys find it so easy to switch off? Like, have you ever run into family members or friends? I’m particularly concerned about running into my significant other as she’s a Kurogane and she knows my scent. Also, another acquaintance of mine probably does too so how would I even combat that?” She asked hoping they had a solution. After all, she didn’t want to happen to run into Praise and then lose her cool when she approached or confronted her. As for Gado, well she did randomly run into him on the streets once so there was a possibility it could happen again.

Having gotten all the information she needed she’d thank everyone for being some welcoming and helpful to her before turning to ANBU Manta. “I’d love to learn from you Manta-san. Could you please teach me Silent killing?” She said before bowing her head to her superior. She knew that she didn’t really need to be this formal, however, it was a habit of hers to speak to other people like this, unless it was Zhao since he said it made him feel old and Quinton but that was because she had no respect for the subhuman trash.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Briefing I   Dipugakure ANBU Corps Briefing I Icon_minitime17th November 2020, 2:32 pm

"Well it gets some time to get used to, essentially you get better at it overtime. Don't worry about your scent our gear masks that, it even muffles our footsteps so they can't tell who you are by how you walk and it's sufficiently baggy to hide your figure. Not to mention the mask can't be seen through, so your identity won't be compromised. Besides you won't be able to reveal you are in ANBU to anyone who doesn't also have the tattoo so don't worry about accidentally blurting it out as you think about doing it you'll be silenced." Beaver said actually saying something serious for once instead of just random stuff.

"Sure, I don't mind. It's always better to have more people accustomed to it that way when we go on missions we can take the stealth route." Manta said with a shrug while seemingly rummaging around in her locker for a bit as if she were looking for something but she would give up after Beaver started talking nodding along as he was pretty on the money with that. The door would open once more revealing ANBU Anaconda who would hand over a mission scroll and turn to leave before Hippo spoke up halting her in place.

"Ah ANBU Anaconda one moment, ANBU Newt is interested in applying for the Creatures of the Deep." ANBU Hippo said with Anaconda turning to regard Newt before nodding. "Newt will need to complete an S-rank mission in addition to her allotted mission in order to be considered for that appointment. When she has done so inform me till then it is best for her to focus on her existing obligations" she said before exiting the room causing Hippo to shrug. "Well you heard her, luckily for you we just got three different missions that you can try since you are new you get to pick. Either an A-rank mission as apparently a shinobi pet has caught rabies and mauled it's owner so we need to track it and put it down. Alternatively we have a B-rank mission which entails protecting an idol doing a concern in the capital as she has been receiving death threats in her fan mail. Finally there is a C-rank mission which simply entails us patrolling the village pretty run of the mill things."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Briefing I   Dipugakure ANBU Corps Briefing I Icon_minitime17th November 2020, 3:23 pm

To say she was pleased with what Beaver had said would be an understatement. She had a tendency of being clumsy with her words at times and thankfully the tattoo eliminated her randomly telling Praise about her being in the ANBU and the clothing stopped from being recognized by her and Gado in the event that they had so happened to come across each other while she was on patrol. Then again, with both of them out on Daimyo duty so she probably would’ve been safe regardless.

Diana felt a bit awkward at the fact that their commander spoke as if she wasn’t in the room but she was actually helpful, unlike a certain sensei she had on team nine so she was infinitely a better leader than he was. She did feel a bit annoyed that she had yet another mission requirement for her to get to where she wanted but she did agree it would be best to focus on her current obligations before even considering tackling an S rank at her current level. “Hmm. That idol mission seems pretty interesting.” She said after mulling over her options. Sure the fauna going around mauling people seemed a bit more of a pressing issue but to be honest she’s not sure she’s equipped to handle an A rank at this time. Plus the B rank would count towards what she needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dipugakure ANBU Corps Briefing I   Dipugakure ANBU Corps Briefing I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dipugakure ANBU Corps Briefing I
Page 1 of 1