Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission]   Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission] Icon_minitime20th January 2021, 10:24 am

Wash the taste of that disaster of a mission she was on a few days ago, she decided to take up the ANBU’s offer to join them on their trip to the Western Island to serve as protection for an Idol who seemed to be getting some death threats. She honestly didn’t even know what an idol was until she had asked Zhao who promptly explained the enter concept of one and then introduced her to his favorite Idol Saeko or as he called her Sa-chan. The whole concept of being so obsessed over someone you hardly knew was disturbing to her but people often needed an escape from their shitty or boring lives so Idol worship was just one of those things.

Dressed in her ANBU attired with her weapons of choice holstered on her back, she would arrive at the rendezvous point earlier than had expected so she just looked over the area from on top of the roof she stood. It would look as if she was surveying the area but in reality, she was just admiring the view of the island while waiting for her team to show up.

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission]   Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission] Icon_minitime20th January 2021, 2:37 pm

The team was already there however each of them were in different places only for them to pretty much walk up to Diana with their client. The woman was rather striking with teal hair in ponytails and a frilly outfit. "Hey I'm Mayu <3 Are you the ones my manager hired to protect me? Yay you guys look super tough! Please do your best to make sure no one creepy gets me, because I'm too cute to die <3" Mayu said in a cutesy voice doing a pose after each sentence. The other members of the group would smirk behind their mask before wordlessly shifting so that Diana would be the one to interact with her. "Stick with the client we will secure the area around her and follow from a distance." ANBU Hippo said with a nod each of them promptly body flickering away.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission]   Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission] Icon_minitime20th January 2021, 6:24 pm

Diana couldn’t help but cringe every time Mayu posed and she could tell that being around her was going to exhausting. Luckily she had her team with her so she didn’t have to bear all the cringe alone. Or that’s what she thought at least as they decided to leave her alone with the client. Letting out a soft sigh she would curse them under her breath before turning to face Mayu. “I’m ANBU Newt. You can just call me Newt for short. Nice to meet you Mayu-chan.” She said before holding out her hand for a handshake. “So do you get these threats all the time? Or is this a new occurrence?” She asked trying to get a grasp on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission]   Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission] Icon_minitime20th January 2021, 9:15 pm

The others knew exactly what they were doing when they left the newbie with the client, they had been on protection missions before and civilians were always the worst, especially rich ones as such this was a bit of a hazing as she had to be on her best behavior especially when dealing with a drama filled idol. as they set up the perimeter around her each of them would activate their own concealment techniques so that they weren't spotted, even though this was a pretty low threat mission, it was always better to be safe than sorry. "Oh <3 Yes lots of people send me weird stuff, once I got a box with someone's peepee in it. It was so scary! But you'll protect me right ANBU-San <3" Mayu said making a heart sign with her hands and aiming it at Newt as if she were capturing her. She would then giggle before doing a twirl and then walking off towards what seemed to be a stag set up in the distance. "I'm gonna be preforming right there <3 It's so super cool! Don't worry since you are helping me out you can come back stage, Teehee <3"

-----------------Undisclosed location-------------------

The time was almost at hand, Mayu was in town and now his dreams could finally come true. The only light in the room came from a small television which was seemingly playing a video of Mayu on loop, besides the sound of her music the sound of skin sliding on skin was the only thing breaking up the rhythmic singing and when the video reached it's climax a groan would let out dousing the small tv in the individual's pent up release. He would stand there panting for about half a minute before he cleaned himself off with a shirt which had Mayu's happy face on it, before putting on the rest of his outfit and walking upstairs. "Mom I'll be back later, I'm going to the concert! Don't forget to make me dinner!" His voice was a bit nasally but deep enough that he obviously wasn't some teenager, no he had been her fan since the day he saw her all of the other idols just couldn't compare to His Mayu. It was fortunate that he had met some people who also thought the same about her and her music and now he wwould be able to do what he wanted the most in the world...
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission]   Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission] Icon_minitime22nd January 2021, 10:52 am

Did someone seriously cut their junk off and send it to her? Why? What was the reason? They did understand that whosoever was in charge of her would throw it out immediately after seeing it right? So what was the point of going through with self-mutilation? Newt would begin to feel a sharp pain in the back of her head as her reward for trying to make sense out of the nonsensical so she would just dismiss her train of thought and focused on the client. “Don’t worry Mayu, nothing will happen to you on my watch.” Newt declared as she followed her to the stage. Now that she thought about it, was Mayu actually like this? Or was she just heading by a mask and alias like Newt was? She was tempted to start questioning her about her life, however, she decided against it as she doubted the girl would voluntarily offer up such information. Instead, she’d just take the less suitable approach. “Performing and traveling must be exhausting Mayu, do you ever get time for yourself?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission]   Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission] Icon_minitime22nd January 2021, 6:07 pm

Mayu would pause for a moment before a bright smile would overtake her face as she was quite glad that her protection detail was reassuring her of her safety. "Teehee, it can be but being able to bring my fans joy is what gives me the energy to keep at it. Mayu has been an idol since she was ten years old so she's gotten quite good at doing this sort of thing <3 As for time for myself, well this is Mayu's dream so you could say I always have time for myself Teehee!" she said with some other poses though it seemed a lot more rehearsed lines than anything as after saying that she would skip towards her dressing room and open the door. "Don't peak on Mayu while she get's ready okay? she said before closing it and leaving ANBU Newt out there to just wait.

It seemed like the stage area was quickly filling with people, who were standing in front of the stage and waiting patiently. Meanwhile backstage there were numerous individuals rushing around making sure everything was perfect, setting up special effects, back-up dancers getting dressed and having their make-up done the whole nine yards. After about an hour the crowd would seemingly get restless and start chanting "Mayu Mayu Mayu Mayu" though she still hadn't come out of her dressing room yet...
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission]   Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission] Icon_minitime31st January 2021, 3:44 pm

Newt couldn’t help but feel that her words didn’t seem genuine to a degree but it was just a feeling so she wouldn’t try to push it, she’d just accept it until Mayu decided to say otherwise. She couldn’t help but chuckle at her request about not to peak and would playfully put her hands over her mask before turning around to allow her some privacy. “Hmm. The place filled up pretty quickly.” Newt muttered to herself as the Mayu chants echoed throughout the area. She wasn’t sure if Mayu would usually take so long to get ready but she would make her way over the dressing room before knocking. “You okay in there Mayu?” She said feeling a tad bit paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission]   Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission] Icon_minitime31st January 2021, 5:16 pm

There would be no answer it seemed like something was up, or perhaps she had fallen asleep either way even after knocking there wasn't a single sound. If ANBU Newt decided to break in however, they would see Mayu unconscious with a basket filled with chocolates on her dresser table. If she decided to check her she would see that she was still breathing only unconscious and the door would open again with someone wearing all black would sneak into the room before freezing in place upon seeing Lynx. He would immediately pale before turning around and sprinting out of the trailer at D-rank speeds, what would she do now, pursue the individual or get Mayu medical attention if possible?
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission]   Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission] Icon_minitime31st January 2021, 5:55 pm

No answer. Odd. Newt thought to herself as she couldn’t help but feel as if something was wrong with Mayu. There was no way she was actually in trouble right? They walked in together and the place was crawling with people so there was no way someone could’ve gotten to her. Unable to shake the feeling that something was wrong thus she decided to kick down the door. Upon entering she would notice two things, Mayu on the floor seemingly unconscious and an individual in black trying to sneak in the room. Oh, how she wanted to gut the bastard like a fish but her superiors had advised her that the client was her priority and she wasn’t going to leave Mayu in her time of need. However, she would quickly gather enough chakra before summoning Vivaan. “No time to explain, I just need you to chase down that bozo that’s running.” She said before picking up Mayu and exiting the dressing room. “Hey! I need a medic over here, now!” She bellowed hoping to catch the attention of the people scurrying around backstage. Meanwhile, Vivaan would chase after the man in black and when he was close enough he would fire off a Starch Syrup Gunshot to capture him.

Vivaan:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission]   Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission] Icon_minitime31st January 2021, 7:18 pm

That was the right call, as ANBU Hippo would immediately body flicker next to her and would hold out his palms which after about a minute Mayu would wake up with a start. "Oh no, Mayu took a nap instead of performing. I was just so tired after eating the snacks my manager left for me." she said with a yawn before sitting up. She had already changed her outfit for the most part while Vivaan had no problems catching the dark clad neckbeard. He would immediately try to start screaming his undying love for Mayu-chan but would be swiftly knocked out by one of the other ANBU. Despite that minor blip it seemed that they were successful in protecting the client and she would proceed to do her concert. Turns out she was a "metal" singer, which was a quite interesting dichotomy with her cutesy attitude.

[spoiler (2,500 Xel, 1 B-rank or equivalent in Lower Ranks)]
Please make a Travel Word Count in your follow-up post. When it is complete you will arrive back at Dipugakure as it is being attacked by Kokuo.
[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission]   Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission] Icon_minitime1st February 2021, 9:20 pm

Newt would let out a sigh of relief when Mayu woke up. In truth, she should be annoyed that she randomly decided to take a nap when she had a crowd of people waiting outside for her but all that mattered was that she was safe and her show could go on without any issues. Having completed his task, Vivaan would stroll up beside Newt before signaling to her that the deed was done and the creep was in custody. She would ask to stay back for a bit to watch Mayu’s performance and even though it was completely different from what she had initially expected, she kinda enjoyed it. Maybe she’d take Praise to see one of her concerts one day. Once it was over she would go over to Mayu congratulating her on a successful performance before leaving for the village with the others.

Who knew an official Anbu mission would be so…. Goofy.” Vivaan stated having taken the form of a purple salamander after refusing to not leave after he accomplished his mission. “Yeah it was quite different, to say the least but it was fun. I’ve never been to a concert before so it was a nice change of pace even though we were there for work.” She said as they jumped from tree to tree while making their way back to the village. It was quite uneventful as it was filled with idle chatter between her and Vivaan until they had finally arrived at the gates but what awaited them there was something completely unexpected.

-exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission]   Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idolsitting [Dipugakure ANBU Mission]
Page 1 of 1