Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Empty
PostSubject: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime18th April 2021, 5:07 pm

Last night’s ceremony was exciting. Everyone sat around, eating, drinking and singing along with each other. These were some of the brighter days when it came to being away from the oppression that they each grew up in.  Everyone was alive and healthy, plus Elias was able to bathe and get himself a good nights rest.

A much needed one because this morning they’ll be training with Daymis. This was good because now they’ll start to learn how to operate at more efficiently on the battle field.  So in preparation for what’s to come, Elias fully armed himself and made his way to the field.

Once there he’d sit on the ground crisscross waiting for someone else to show. It didn’t take long for him to spot Daymis from the corner of his eye. She’d sit on a heavy rock next to him and wait as well. “Good morning Eli. How’re you feeling?”  Elias would smile at her and reply, ” Ya boi is doing fine today. Lowkey nervous bout what we gunna do. It’s been a minute since I did anything, ya feel me?”

She’d return the smile as she replied, “Uh huh, I feel you. Don’t worry though everyone is here to learn. By the way, when you’ve got free time swing by the tent; your hair is getting pretty messy.” Her mention of his hair led him to grabbing a handful of his dreads and pulling them forward so he could see. “Ye, that’d be much appreciated, fam. Thank you.” The two would continue to chat about casual matters as they wait for the others to show up.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime19th April 2021, 2:36 pm

Even after she requested to be alone last night, there was still a sudden knock on her room door. “You could’ve just sat down and eaten with us, we don’t plan on biting you... well I’m not to sure about Elias or Jin though.” byamba announced through the door, with a soft chuckle hoping to lighten the mood “we are having a spare in the morning, just to see how everyone meshes together, don’t make me come and get you tomorrow “ he threatened her through the door. The words of his weren’t to much to take serious ”It’s not like he’s anything to be afraid of” she thought to herself before zoning back into her thoughts of the ASN and the current predicament that had been running rumors in the last weeks, continuing to drift through her thoughts her eyes eventually closed shut.

Despite the efforts of byamba to calmly knock on the door she continued to sleep, it wasn’t as if he’d planned to kick down the door and drag her out of bed, or so she thought. She felt the difference of her bed and the floor which was more than enough to wake her out of her sleep, however as her eyes shifted to byamba she began to pretend to sleep as he’d placed her under his armpit and carried her to the spot. Once they were in front of both Elias and Daymis, he lifted her above his head and throw her onto the floor, thankfully she was actually awake as she maneuvered in the air to land on both of her skates. She began to glare at byamba, however she then noticed that they weren’t alone and awkwardly wave at the other two that had been waiting on her to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime21st April 2021, 8:16 pm

D-rank: Each of you must post 1 time.
C-rank: Each of you must post 2 times.
B-rank: Each of you must post 3 times.
A-rank: Each of you must post 6 times.
S-rank: Each of you must post 12 times.
SS-rank: Each of you must post 16 times.
SSS-rank:Each of you must post 20 times.

Training day!

In a way, Jin was anticipating how this training session was going to go. There was a bit of excitement, even though he believed that Elias should have had some more sleep and maybe get used to the new changes in his body. This was all a bit sudden, but Jin decided to roll with the punches and give it all that he got.   He even decided to shave his beard and groom his hair a bit, something that he hasn't done in some time.  

"or maybe...not...what am I doing? I just need to get over there..."

Once he arrived, Jin gave a wave and did a quick headcount.

"Still missing a few folks."

Last edited by Jinnouchi on 4th June 2021, 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime24th April 2021, 11:20 pm

Rolling out of bed, Kaili realized he was late for meeting up with everyone for training. With a groan, he got himself washed up and ready for what was to come. The party last night had been fun, the food was good including the cake Jin had made, the time he put into baking it had been worth it. Overall, it was nice seeing everyone in a happy setting. With a yawn to signal his arrival to the meetup spot, he gave a wave followed by another yawn. "Hey guys, what's up for today?" Despite his groggy mood, he was ready to get down to business. Being aware of how far he was behind the others, he knew he had to improve at a faster rate.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime25th April 2021, 3:00 am

Elias and Daymis continued their little chat while waiting for everyone to arrive. A few minutes later they’d spot Byamba carrying Indra under his armpits like she was luggage. She’d struggle a bit only to be lifted and tossed to the ground before them. She’d show some prowess by maneuvering her way back onto her skates.

At this point, They were used to seeing Indra fuss about especially when it came to Byamba. This only made ,Elias laugh. She was fitting into this dysfunctional family quite well. He’d throw a peace sign followed by a huge grin, ”Eyyy. That was quite the entrance, my G. What it be?” Elias demeanor for the most part was calm and anxious to see how everyone works together.

Daymis on the other hand was not impressed. In fact she was very stern and uninterested in Indra’s childish display. She wouldn’t even greet Indra or wave back; she’d only stare at her until Byamba broke the silence. “Dee, we’ll be on the sidelines watching the chiquitos train today. Are you good?” He’d ask permission given that this is her session today and the others respected that. “No, I’ll need you and Ki one hundred -twenty down west. You’ll be a coach.” She’d reply as Byamba would nod, “Attrition?” “Keep it light”, She’d reply.  “Yes sir.” Byamba would begin to walk towards the spot she had designated.

“What’s up! What’s up, Bitchessss! Indra, is that you bitch? How the fuck are ya, babes?!”Akili came from a distance skipping on in with high energy. Each skip got bigger and bigger as she made her way towards Indra and Elias. It was as if she had springs in her feet. But before she could even reach them, Byamba would squat down slightly and scoop her onto his shoulders. “Come on party girl, we’re working today.” “What?! Nooo! C’mon we’re always working. I want to see the chicken fight! Fight! Murder!!!!”Akili wasn’t really thrilled about being made a coach today but knew she couldn’t defy an order when they’re put to work.

Jinnouchi came shortly after, passing Byamba and Akili on his way to the field. “You been beating that meat? Man you're nasty”. Byamba for some reason would greet Jinnouchi this way, but Akili would take this seriously, naturally. “Ewwwwww! Ew! Ew! Babes you have to stop, your throwing arm shouldn’t be used for that.”

Once Jinnouchi got to the spot, Elias would put his fist out to both him and Indra for a welcoming dap. Once Jinnouchi dapped him up Elias chuckled at his now naked face. ”You know what, I like the shave ,fam . It’s smooth”. Finally after a few more minutes Kaili shows up late. ” Yooo, Kai what’s poppin?”He was very happy to see the team together, but that happiness would be fleeting. Daymis remained silent until Tieros and Syn showed. They’d stay away to simply observe.

“Quiet!”, this was all Daymis would say as she rose to her feet. Elias stayed silent, listening to what she has to say. “I’m not impressed in the slightest. I knew shinobi lacked discipline, but this is pathetic. The majority of you are considered class B, and you have to be dragged to training? You show up late? . She’d then signal for them to form a line side by side. Elias did just that with no questions asked and hoped his teammates do the same.

“From now on, when we say five, you are here by three putting in extra time.  The cushy shinobi days are over. For as long as you’re in this camp, we are your sensei and you will learn, or die.  All the playfulness you can do around the camp, but when it’s time to be official , we expect you four to act as such. Your behavior and performance in these practice sessions will be a direct reflection of what you will do in a live battlefield. If we deem you to be detrimental to the team even in practice, we will kill you. Let this be your final warning, I will not repeat myself again.”

She’d remain quiet to let it sink in. Looking around the room, prepared to strike down the first person to challenge or question her authority. Elias remains silent as an example to the others of how to deal with this sort of formality. Though it may seem a bit much at first, this place wasn’t a social camp. They were all embarking on a serious lifestyle in which these five were accustomed to living. So instead of talking too much and challenging their new teachers, it was best they just bit their tongues.

Daymis would take the silence as a sign of mutual understanding . So at this point if she cuts any of them down; they’d know what for. “Today’s session is called Hold The Line. My expectancy for this session is for it to be a total disaster. I hope you all prove me wrong. “

She’d crouch low and begin to use her fingers to draw lines and circles on the sandy ground. “You four will be split into two teams. The first round will be a test run for us to get a better idea of Elias’ current defensive prowess post surgery.  So the teams are as followed. I’ll be with Elias over here and you three will team up and move one hundred feet away.  Well, more like you two, Kaili will start at one hundred and fifty feet for showing up late. Consider that you first and last slap on the wrist; do better.  Just about twenty feet from your starting location and about thirty feet up from Kaili , you’ll have Byamba and Akili on the side lines. They’re your coaches, they’ll have your current objective. Since this is a practice run, you three will only get light coaching. So you decide amongst yourselves on how to proceed.

But do be sure to check in with them before you begin. Am I clear?”
“Yes sir”, Elias would reply and remain beside  Daymis.  Once they’ve confirmed that they understood, she’d give them time to get to their starting positions.

Rules:
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime25th April 2021, 11:27 pm

"Not much, I'm ready to see what happens I guess." Kaili would reply back as Byamba passed by him carrying Akili. Funny... He thought with an internal chuckle. This tends to happen often with Byamba, carrying people that is. Though his focus was soon forced on Daymis, his head snapping in her direction, as she took up a disciplinary role. Then proceeded to chew them out for their lack of discipline and his late arrival, which caused his gaze to lower a bit. Although he would be quick on the uptake and follow Elias' lead to zip in line next to him. From there he zoned in on Daymis' words, she explained how things were to go on during training hours and what was to be expected out of them while here. So its death boot camp... okay. There was a lot to take away from what was said, but the earlier times for training hurt him the most. Though the experience of having sensei piqued his interest seeing as the only teachers he had were during his academy days, the events of the Medjay occurring not long after his graduation. To be more precise he was already intending to learn a thing or two from a couple of the Inner circle, but if there was anything to make him better he would train under them all, if need be. Not a word escaped his lips as she continued on to further explain what they were going to be doing for the day.

Kaili eyed the drawings she made in the dirt, putting the pieces together of what this was. Despite how Daymis set the tone for their exercise, he felt excited to get started. The extra distance for his tardiness was understandable. The three of them were teamed against Elias to test out his abilities with Byamba and Akili as their coaches. With a firm, "Yes sir." he jogged off at bullet release speeds to his starting location.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime26th April 2021, 1:50 am

Jin was happy to see Elias back to his usual self and decided to give everyone the same greeting. After giving Elias a pound, he would give out a small exhale after seeing the face on Daymis. She seemed to be all serious today, which only gave him a preview on perception alone before she started talking. During that time, there was nothing but silence as Jin listened and simply folded his arms, adjusting his posture. If someone was to discern the look on Jin's face, it was the look of someone who was completely unbothered, even when the threats were going about. Those threats were meaningless to him, he wasn't going to let anything happen to his friends. That was something that simply doesn't happen as long as Jin was around.

"Hold the line huh? I wonder what that even entails...."

They had to check in with Byamba and Akili before this even began, which would be the smart thing to do considering this was the first time they were doing this exercise. But before Kai went off to his starting point, Jin stopped him. With the next few words, he spoke loud and clear of his intentions.

"Oi, hold on a second. You said we can decide amongst ourselves how to proceed. So if that's the case, from a tactical standpoint, I'll be taking Kai's penalty and start at the 150-foot line. I insist we will make up for this fault later in the day." With a reassuring and brotherly pat on the back, Jin left Kai's side and went over to Byamba and Akili and started to question them about the current objective.

"So what are we supposed to do for this training exercise?"
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime26th April 2021, 8:59 am

Naturally this was already out of norm, having to wake up early being dragged out of bed, this was already above her now. “This is kinda ridiculous” she announced to herself in her head, her eyes slowly shifted to her to her former colleagues that had traveled with her to the other side, she would give Elias the dap he so kindly requested then turn to Jin and gave Him one as well. With the arrival of Jin and kaili, the core crew was all officially here. Indra forced a smile onto her face, yet despite seeing the fear she installed into Elias she must be a force to be reckoned with. Even threats left out her mouth, despite this once she was told where to she waited patiently for more orders or another order that wouldn’t make this pointless ”byamba, what the fuck?” she questioned hoping to get a better explanation of what going.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime26th April 2021, 1:05 pm

For the most part the group had taken their scolding well. So Daymis would make a positive note of that. The training session was about to be underway until, Jinnouchi opened his mouth and said a few things that Daymis wouldn’t approve of. “Were my instructions not clear? Or are you doing the I’ll carry your sins nonsense again?

She’d take a deep breath as her eyes were piercing towards Jinnouchi’s direction.”Either way, you’ve successfully defined a terrible leader. Jinnouchi, you impede the growth of everyone around you by keeping them from learning how to be accountable.  Maybe the message that you’re trying to put out there is that we can all lean on you. We can count on you to keep us all safe because you'll pay the price “.

She’d give it a second, ”Well, we can just ask Kozzen how that turned out. Elias has put a lot of faith in your ability to lead. Unfortunately, not everyone believes you’re suited for that role; myself included. Either way, you will learn how to make hard decisions and you will learn how to become a leader that allows his team to grow. You will never be powerful enough or omnipresent enough to protect everyone all the time. Only by taking responsibility will any of them have hope of becoming dependable at the very least.”

With that being said, Jinnouchi’s overstepping would not go unpunished,”So, here’s what’s going to happen. Kaili will now have to start two hundred feet away and everyone will now be penalized. You all can thank the lord and savior, Jinnouchi for that.”

She’d wave them off to dismiss them once again. She’d then pay attention to Jinnouchi’s reaction. She was more than ready to deal with him this time if he spoke back. Elias’ face would express his frustration from the penalty caused by Jinnouchi. He didn’t think Daymis was being unreasonable, but his situation had just gotten worse. Hopefully the three of them can make it to the other side without accumulating more penalties.

Interaction: Elias and Daymis
As they moved away, Daymis noticed the serious look on Elias’ face. He was just staring at the three as they began to make their way into positions. Once they were a bit further away, Daymis would use that time to check in with Elias and mentally prepare him. ”You’ve got something to say? She’d ask as Elias kept his gaze at the others . ”No Sensei”,he’d reply. ”Then what’s with the look? Are you scared?”She’d ask him, while observing his body language.

”mm.. yea something like that, maybe.  I’m ready to try but it’s three on two.” ”One..Your situation is a three on one.” She’d correct his assessment. ”Well that doesn’t make anything better, especially now with the penalty. Sensei, you might not think much of their strength but I was sitting in the King’s chair and I saw what they can do. There’s just no way I can fight these three off”

They’d remain quiet for a while before Daymis would start again. ”You know, your parents, Himiko-Armina and Josaiya were top tier strategists for the Medjay . They were truly some of the best I’ve seen.  Especially your mother, her field tactics were nothing short of prophetic. She loved the game, Attrition. Did the two of you ever get to play together?”

Daymis’ mention of his parents had him deep in his thoughts about them. ”Heh, ye. Her and I played all the time, twice a day and that’s if she was busy. The digital figurines and graphics were cold but I couldn’t get jiggy wit it. She use to spank me in that game, she just never missed.” Daymis would smirk at the thought of Himiko-Armina beating her son in every game.

” Those were my thoughts too, until today. Their plan to keep you as a shinobi and have you train with legacy kids seemed brilliant on paper. Ideally, having you learn alongside legacy kids was supposed to force you to train harder and grow faster. I supposed that part worked, but it seems that it had also crippled your confidence. When situations get tough and you don’t have a Jinnouchi or a Kotone, you panic.  Much like you did in the exams when you forfeited to Jinnouchi. Much like you would’ve done if Praise hadn’t gotten disqualified. Much like you’re doing now. You’re giving up before the fight even started.”

Elias remained silent and thought back on those instances. He did quit because he thought fighting Jinnouchi would’ve been a lost cause. He doesn’t know what would’ve happened if Praise kept pushing him passed his limit. But whatever this mental block is he knew he had to get rid of it and fast. ” You have a lot more power than you give yourself credit. Your ability to trust your team also makes you very malleable. But as Tieros used to say, oho, what you lack in power, you make up for in smarts. Because what makes you truly special is how you think.

Daymis offered some advice to Elias, but this wasn’t the first time he was hearing this type of wisdom. ” My pops used to say something along those lines.” ” Well, who do you think taught Tieros? She’d remind him. “Right.” Elias would respond and refocus himself on the fight to come. ” So you really think I can take on all three?” He’d ask her sincerely. “ No. You’re about to get whooped. But still your mission is to hold the line; so hold it for as long as you can. Maybe, you just might surprise yourself.

Elias chuckles and waits for the others to get to their spots. ” Take a breath, and assess the situation. Your objective is to protect me from being taken to the other side. Break it down in your head, whose the biggest threat to that objective from what you know?'

What is happening with you three:
The two continued their prepping as the others slowly make their way to Byamba and Akili who are still too far to interact with them .

Must Read:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime26th April 2021, 2:07 pm

Wow, that stung. Mentioning Kozzen like that made Jinnouchi completely speechless. The usually cool and upbeat Jin had this look of shock that he couldn't shake himself from making after Daymis mentioned that. It was a failure on his account, a blemish on his confidence that maybe he can't fix every problem that he comes across when the time is right. At the time where Jin had to fight Syn, there was a lesson that he had learned that he's been actively avoiding,  a lesson that has been taking him away from even getting a good night's rest. It was that he could make mistakes, he was able to make a mistake big enough that could cost someone their life or maybe he held himself to be too accountable for the actions of others and impeeded on their life lessons to learn.  Every word that Daymis said, stung as if she placed a sword right in her heart. Of all the things to criticize, not only did Jin's actions expose his flaws as a leader, it exposed his newly created insecurity.  It was exposed to the rest of the team that he was shaken by what Daymis said, and it couldn't be taken back.

He wanted to feel something else, anything else, even invited rage in his heart if he could find it. But he found nothing of the sort,  and his actions have penalized his team even more. The only thing that Jin had at the moment was regret.

"Kai, Indra,  Elias....I'm sorry."

That was about the most that Jin could say to them, even if it wouldn't change anything.  Jin didn't bother looking back at Daymis, there was no point arguing with her and causing more grief than he brought about.

"Daymis, it won't happen again. I spoke out of line."

Using his heat body flicker,  Jin moved at B rank speeds and created an explosion with his movement, appearing almost instantly at the side of  Bambya while covering the distance in a single go. Jin could even travel farther if he wanted to, it was the reason why he even brought it up. She was wrong for that, Jin was making use of his own strengths because he could cover the distance anyway. Even if he showed compassion to his team, it had nothing to do with coddling them.  However, the punishment remained firm.

"What are the directions for this exercise?"

used
Spoiler:

Notes
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime27th April 2021, 12:37 am

Indra had other ways of traveling to the location, however she wasn’t quite sure if they were allowed just yet. It even took her a moment to realize how Jin had made his way ahead of her ”Man, Fuck that” she thought to herself, after realizing that there was a bunch of preparation that she had to do before even reaching the coaches and well the more prepared she was for such an interaction the better.”Hopefully byambi is my coach” she sighed to herself, before leaping using several of her clouds to launch her forward at A+ Speeds, once she’d stop creating clouds she land back on the ground and slowly stroll forward.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime27th April 2021, 10:34 pm

"Well, well aren't you guys flashy. I'll just hang back and get some cardio in as a warm up." Kaili would say as he watched the others get to their positions in an honestly pretty cool way. Hm, I should probably figure out a way to move quicker. The thought crossed his mind as he jogged about at his pace to his position. He could fly the distance but he figured this way would be better, it was training so this fit. The increase to his distance didn't really bother him, it would just result in him being more sweaty than the others. No big deal.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime28th April 2021, 10:46 pm

Daymis’ message seemed to have hit Jinnouchi hard. She could tell by the shift in his demeanor, but she isn’t one to pull her punches. A hurt feeling now can be a life saved later. She knew this all too well.

Though, she did seem shocked when Jinnouchi appeared in position within what seemed like a flash. “Woah.” Is all she’d say looking back at Elias for his answer to what she had asked before. ”That right there. Jinnouchi will be on top of us by the time you give the signal to go. Plus the intense heat that he generates once he starts going can prove to be a problem.

Daymis would nod and brush it off, ”Who else you’ve got?” Elias began to scan the field until he finds Indra. Indra... I honestly have no clue. What is she on clouds? Maybe she changes the weather? She’s still a bit of a mystery to me.”

He’d then look for Kaili. Now once Kaili was spotted, he’d get quiet. In fact everyone was quietly just watching Kaili old man jog. Daymis respected the conservation of energy but Elias thought this was hilarious. ” Heh, did he even move? Anyway what I know from Kaili is he uses a spear and black flames. Why’re his flames black?”

Daymis would respond and take a step back before crossing her arms and legs waiting for the other team to signal that they’re ready. “You’ve got some information to work with. Watch out for the black flames tho, they keep on burning. Don’t pull your punches on them but also mind your expenditures. So, while Kaili finds his legs use the time to figure out how to deal with the information you don’t know and the rest you’ll have to just do on the fly.””Yes sensei”

Meanwhile on the other side, Byamba would see Jinnouchi appear before him in a flash. Shortly after Indra came from the clouds as well. But Kaili was still a little distance away.  Byamba would grin at this care free display, ” Now that’s my kind of guy. Not a care in the world, look at him jogging and what not. I can guarantee he’s thinking about his whole life right now.”

He’d then look at Jinnouchi and question his demeanor. “Hm Daymis yelled at you?” He’d then start to chuckle which then turn into a all out laugh. “y..you about to ..to cry?! Ahahahahaha!”  Akili would slap his shoulder.

” Aww, it’s ok Jin Baby. Everyone has feelings, you can cry; I won’t tell!” ” Fuck that shit, I’m telling! Hahahaa” Akili would start giving little round house kicks to Byamba’s massive leg. ”Stahhhhpp, tell them their mission, Byamba Stop!” Despite Akili telling him to cut it out , he just falls to the ground laughing.

This would also give Kaili some time to move in closer so that everyone was within hearing distance. ”mm .Byamba stooppp ittt.” ” You tell them the mission then.” Byamba is starting to gather himself again lessening the laughs into little chuckles. ” Ok, babes y’all gotta um. You gotta like run over there and like. Or not run but like you know go there and fucking, oops that was a swear. You gotta smash but don’t smash Daymis. Err, BYAMBA! Just tell them I’m not good with the official talkin thing, it makes soo nervous. They're keep looking at me in the face ,like y’all soo rude. “

Byamba had to wipe tears from his eyes but would address Kaili before he’d start. ” Hey Kid, move your ass! Your team is fucked and you’re making it worse.” He’d then look at Indra to see if she was amused by anything. Either way, He’d begin and project enough for all of them to hear. ”Alright, first and foremost chiquitos, don’t let words ruffle your feathers soo easily. Daymis has experience building effective teams, so just take the advice , adjust and keep it pushing. So your objectives is called Seek and Destroy.”

He’d scratch his head at the title before continuing, ” It’s titled this way for a reason but for this objective it could be a bit misleading. Your main goal is to kidnap Daymis  and bring her to me by any means necessary. During the first go , she won’t do much to stop you. So don’t go hitting her hard or anything. The seek and destroy part is mainly pertaining to Elias over there who will be Holding The Line, take him out. Any questions?”

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime29th April 2021, 12:22 pm

After getting the directions, Jin would already start to plan his next moves with his teammates. He didn't know for sure just what Indra and Kai could do on a deeper level, but all he could work with was the fact that he knew what he knew off the top of his head. With the laughs that Bambya was giving him Jin wasn't amused. Sure, what she said earlier did hurt his feelings, but it was nothing to be embarrassed about.

"When I get there, don't smash Daymis...right? Don't worry, this is only a training exercise that means death if we don't impress you and do well. No pressure here at all. "

Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line 7b0b52fb9ae34744edd06e202f0b21d0749cca34r1-576-324v2_00

"Basically, we need to reach the line where Elias and Daymis is. With the distance that we have to cover, the downside is the amount of time they would have to plan and prepare to counter us. Since I caused the trouble I did, I ended up messing the amount of distance we could cover at once and both of you, Indra and kai, would take a while to get there. You can take your time a bit and think of a plan, I'll try to assault the other side in the meantime. Making it there and being on top of Elias is half the battle, that moment of surprise to stop him from thinking too much about what to do is the main point. This would also be a test since Daymis wouldn't be fighting back too much in the first go around. Getting her back to Bambya is the purpose of the mission, so we split up the responsibilities. The threat, counter-threat, and retrieve. The threat is the increased threat level, using offensive moves to not only take up most of the concentration of the enemy forces but perhaps take away attention from other members. The counter-threat, you would be the response that the enemy opponents in regards to what I do. While they are handling whatever I throw at them, it's your opening window of opportunity to get in clean hits. Retrieve is self-explanatory, we don't know the extent of her Daymis's resistance, but if it's little to none, we just need someone dedicated to returning her back here. That's what I think so far in regards to jobs, and since I can get there almost immediately, I'll start the assault. The flip side is, I can probably get her back there immediately if she allows herself to be carried, I'll observe and keep that in mind. If that happens, we switch roles that you only need to maintain for one moment. If I get that moment to move and she isn't heavy to carry for me, we win. This is all evolving, so even if we lose, what we should take this as is data from the other side because we have to do this again. Let's make them show some of their cards.
"

Since he spoke a mouthful, he would look to the other and let them decided what they wanted to do. They knew themselves best, so they knew what job they could do.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime29th April 2021, 4:00 pm

Even though it did take her longer than Jin to reach the meet up point, she was still able to gather a chuckle from the personality of byambi. It was odd the only person she felt a tiny bit comfortable around was byambi however she felt most in tuned with Akili, due to both of them being shy. Her eyes watched as akili and byambi interacted however when he started rolling on the floor with laughter, she slowly made her way over to him and slightly stomped on him while akili tried her best to explain. She then went back over to the side of Jin so that byambi could get up and explain the objectives to them, when byambi glanced over to her the natural joyful smile that she generally kept hidden from the group had came out.

Silently she waited and listened to Jin plan of assault, yet it still left quite a few holes in it and with none of them knowing any real information about anyone else other than they all belonged to the Republic of Five. It wasn’t enough definitive information to call it a concrete plan ”wait... Jin you should be the retriever, it only makes the most sense since if I was to do it’ll take twice as long, while kaili doesn’t seem to have any type of technique for such long distance.” she lips had sealed themselves in place while her eyes stared at kaili to confirm or deny the suspicious, once that had been handled she would continue ”honestly from the information that I have from ASN, you and Elias had trained together at one point or another, meaning he expects you to go in guns blasting. If our only opponent is post-surgery Elias then me and kaili can alternate between Assault and Counter, this way he’d be force to focus on two people he hasn’t fought before.” she explained the basic, but there was more to the change in tactics then just throwing a new pair of ninja at Elias, with Jin’s capability he was more than fit to be kept alive even if he didn’t show out in this part of the trying. ”we are going to need you to bring us over there and wait for us to engage him before going in for the objective!” she announced to Jin, yet it’d only matter if they agreed to go with her plan.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime29th April 2021, 9:34 pm

"OH KAMI!" Yelled Kaili, as he clutched his right thigh mid-run. The pain shot through his leg like lightning. "Dude, why now!?" The pain threw him into a slight tumble toward the ground before he managed to catch himself. He just needed to fight through it. The pain... and the embarrassment, for the team. Pushing off the ground, he awkwardly began running at swift release speeds. From there he tried to pitch in on the plan but with the pain and the fall he took in front of everyone, nothin much came to mind. "I'm all good either way guys. Though Jin I'm going to need a favor. I need you to throw me there bro."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime29th April 2021, 11:53 pm

After Byamba’s briefing he’d listen to what they’d have  to say. Jinnouchi started off by confirming that he understood the objective but then proposing a method which involved him at the forefront. That was definitely not out of character to propose, so Byamba and Akili would simply nod at his whole plan.

Soon after Indra would make some valid points and propose an alternate method, which took Byamba by surprise. He didn’t take Indra for ,The Strategist type. He’d do his best not to look impressed by Indra’s assessment but his eyes gave away his relief that there was a brain in that head of hers.  ”Hmm, both plans seem very solid to me.” “ Oh my Gaia, I know right?! These brains are soo damn lumpy, it's soo sexy. Jin baby is soo serious too, the other team don’t stand a chance. Oh, Kaili-bun! What do you think babes, which should they do?”

Kaili at this time was still in his long sprint to his starting position. At this point, dude looked like he’s been running for miles. It also seems like he’s limping now too. He decided that either plan would work which left them still with a decision to make and ninety-two feet for Kaili to get to his position. Who knew that 200ft could be such a pain.

”Hm, well here we are again.  Normally, in the event of a tie; the person with the biggest muscles always gets to decide.” Byamba says seriously while Akili objects by crossing her arms and shaking her head. ” I’m willing to recognize you as the leader of your team today. So, what’s it going to be big fella? Whose plan are you going with?” The four await Jinnouchi's decision while Kaili makes some sense of the ninety-two feet of distance he still has to cover.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime30th April 2021, 12:22 am

" Akili, while I appreciate the vote of confidence, I'm unsure  just how strong Elias got after waking up."

Formulating some hand signs to get it going, Jin decided to prepare himself for taking on as much heat material as possible. He also used some hand signs to get his heat sensory going, all for valid reasons.   With the current distance that was going afoot, Indra had a point. There was a sense of the unknown with what Indra could do and the full potential that Kai had when he awakened from his slumber. It would take a long while for them to reach over and if there was a point to this exercise that Jin felt that he should take into account, it was the potential waste of time. Above all else, they should avoid wasting as much time as possible.  If they fail to do so, it might hinder them in an actual combat situation.

"Let's throw them off and go with Indra's plan. Basically, due to my mess up,  we have some distance to cover and Kai is not in any position to start moving at an appropriate speed. So with him being 100 feet away from our starting position. If we are starting as soon as he gets there, I'll go back and carry him. It would be better if he could take off at a faster speed so it lowers the distance between us. At the very least, we would double back and then I'll carry you.  It's going to be taxing since my physical strength is lacking, but it'll be worth it and I'll be able to bring you both immediately to the 100-foot mark.  As long as you guys can do your respected jobs perfectly, it's worth any sacrifice I need to make to get you guys to your destination. "

It was going to take a bit, but Jin decided to carry them.

"Let's get started, you guys aren't that heavy."

used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime30th April 2021, 8:24 pm

”With Jin working in the background it’s going to be up to us to pull all his attention in defending our attacks, so go in as if you plan to knock him dead” She instructed, despite knowing Elias was practically a chunnin in their faction and kaili had yet to make a outstanding make on the peers their wasn’t much chance that he’d be able to kill Elias especially since Indra had only belonged to the medical department of her village. With the majority taking air Jin as their primary means of travel, it lead her more time to prepare herself by collecting more of her nimbus yet she would store them in front of her breast; despite not much of a place to keep them it allowed her to allows have them in cause of an emergency.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime30th April 2021, 9:17 pm

"Sounds good." Kaili was up for any plan that they thought up, mainly because all of them could spend time formulating a "good" plan for some time but what mattered was how they executed it. Which this training exercise might give a pretty decent look into that. Besides his pulled muscle, Kaili was excited to get things going... whenever he got there. "Got it, are you taking point or me?" He replied back to Indra. It didn't matter to him, though he did feel better at close combat rather than ranged. He learned that from sparring with Jinnouchi, it had been a very eye opening experience. So for now, he knew he was best suited at being up close and personal. A smile creeped its way across his face as he jogged along. He was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime1st May 2021, 12:57 am

While Jinnouchi spoke he attempted to set up a few heat techs and sensors but was interrupted. Akili would reach out and get her hand all caught up in the mix of the hand seals he attempted. ” No no no babes! Don’t be silly. No performing any moves until you hear the start, you naughty boy!” Byamba would also tap Indra on the shoulder warning her not to use any techniques as well.

It was only fair since those were Daymis’ instructions and they other team is patiently waiting on them instead of building a fortress. So far they’ve wisely used their time to iron out a bit of the plan even though it was still a shakey one. Byamba would step back and have  wait for them  to take their positions. Based on Kaili’s pace he should be at his destination  within a few minutes.  The moment Kaili came running past the group, Akili got really excited and started to  jog along side him.

” Babes, are you out of shape? Do you not exercise? C’mon Lili-cakes, stop dragging your feet. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go.” She’d run along with him, coaching every step of the way. Her motivation would fast track him along.  Once he’d get there Byamba would look to his team for a ready signal.

When they’d confirm with him that they’re ready he’d then look towards Daymis to see if she was ready.  She’d lift her hand and then look towards, ”Are you ready?” ”I’m ready”. Daymis would check the change in his demeanor and position herself right behind him. ” Anything you want to ask before we start?” She’d make sure. ”Nah I’m good, just maybe a request.  Just sit down, please.” She was confused about his request but would honor it. So with confirmation that everyone was ready she’d drop her hand and Byamba would say, ”Begin!”Elias would hold his left shoulder while waiting form them to make the first move.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime1st May 2021, 2:16 am

With Jin almost jumping the gun, he made a quick apology before waiting for the signal to start. After that happened, jin would do the handsigns he set out to do, getting his materia and sensory ready. With it, jin would use his heat flicker at B-tier speeds and pay an additional amount of C-tier heat chakra to dump all of his material into the incoming explosive movement. With it, he was able to travel up to  225 feet this time. Traveling back to pick up kai due to him not being heavy or exceeding the limits that jin could carry, he put kai over his shoulder and trailed back to where the start point was of being 100 feet away. Once he arrived there, he reached for Indra this time and carried her as well. It was taxing his stamina quite a bit, but  Jin paid the price a second time for his heat flicker without feeding it any materia in order to bring the both of them as close as possible, with the drop off point being at least 15 feet away. At the time, Jin still sustained his B-tier speeds.

Spoiler:

Notes
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime1st May 2021, 10:08 pm

Her head slowly turned to akili until her eyes looked into her tiny frame “I produce these naturally!” she explained, her words soft, sweet, and gentle to the little. Realizing that it would take a bit of time for kaili to arrive, her eyes shifted over toward Jin who’d already launched himself to the young one and brought him to the starting line before dart to their starting point, grabbing her and taking off to the spot where Elias had been waiting. “Why does this give me a bad feeling?” she questioned, making it to Elias in record breaking time.

”Elias, musclehead said y’all are settling the score a different time” she joked playful pointing her index finger at him before reaching into her shirt to pull out a D-rank of her nimbus that she produced naturally before having it meld into a boomerang and throwing it at Elias with only B-rank speed. Her hope was to give kaili a chance to follow up with an attack however she still had plans for Elias.

Used:
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime1st May 2021, 11:38 pm

After the start signal the next couple of moments went by in a blur as Jinnouchi picked him up and carried him to the original starting point. Kaili didn't exactly know what to say about the whole experience but it was necessary for the plan. Next he picked up Indra and they were off towards Elias and Daymis. "Nice going Jin." He'd say as they reached their destination quite quickly. Indra made the first move by throwing a boomerang made out of clouds. "Neat." Following her lead he would clasp his hands together before pulling them apart, between them black flames would ignite to life in the shape of a spear. With a flair, he'd brandish the spear before pointing it at Elias. "Game time, bro." As the last word left his lips, he burst off towards Elias at bullet release speeds, intent on sweeping his legs from underneath him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime2nd May 2021, 10:25 pm

Both teams were given the signal to start. Elias had one idea of what the other team would do. So when Jinnouchi used his flicker to get to Kaili, he’d become confused. He had fully expected Jinnouchi to appear beside him first and engage in battle. What a change in tactic! So once he flickered again, Elias activated the tattoos on his left arm triggering a large puff of smoke. Jinnouchi then grabbed both Indra and Kaili to flicker once more this time appearing fifteen feet from Elias’ position. Still there was no attack from Jinnouchi.

Indra and Kaili both began to speak but once the smoke cleared they’d notice that Elias was gone. Instead in his place were two metallic figurines. The two figurines were menacing in appearance but today they were more than just scare tactics. In response to Indra’s words, Akura would tilt his head in confusion but say nothing. While for Kaili, Kiwogi would chuckle sounding like a voice speaking through a moving fan.

She’d start with a storm release boomerang  aiming it towards him at B-rank speeds. Kaili would follow up with an incoming attack from his blaze release spear, yet still no attack from Jinnouchi. This was unsettling, therefore he was left with only one option. Flipping the script and taking on all three at once. The positioning was as following.

Daymis was three feet from Kiwogi, who is three feet to the side of Akura. So, let’s begin. Jinnouchi and Indra would get pulled towards Kiwogi while Akura takes the hit from the incoming boomerang. Kaili was already heading towards them but he’d not only be pulled faster but at an angle to come in forward further away and return back first at B-rank speeds.

Around Daymis however were these egg pods which she’d be placed into and promptly shuffled around to be anywhere within the 800 sq.ft radius.  For Indra, though Akura went for an attack on Kaili, his long tail would rush towards her at B-rank speed in attempts to grab and hold onto her with A-rank strength. Jinnouchi wouldn’t go unbothered because if the pull was successful ,Kiwogi would go for a palm strike towards Jin’s right shoulder. Either way, they both maintain their distances from each other.

Techs Used:

Notes:
Akura and Kiwogi:

Gourd:

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line   Exodus: Field Training -  Hold The Line Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exodus: Field Training - Hold The Line
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next