Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training] Empty
PostSubject: Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training]   Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training] Icon_minitime16th October 2020, 4:31 pm

Diabolos had never really fit in with anyone around him. At the monastery, he never had anyone he’d considered a close friend or a friend at all in truth. He simply was just one of the children that were abandoned by their parents were either too poor to take care of him or just couldn’t be bothered to deal with such responsibility. It was sad but things like that happened more than one would think. After all the monastery was filled with kids with new ones coming in regularly. Though he was pretty much the black sheep of the black sheep, this was home to you and he did care a lot for the women who dedicated themselves to take care of the unfortunate children. Seeing them sacrificing their time selflessly made him appreciate them more on a daily basis but it also made him hate his situation more as well. Being in the monastery reminded him every day that not only he was tossed aside like yesterday’s trash but that he was weak and unable to fend for himself. Maybe that was the reason why he decided to leave when he became of age. Sure he could’ve stayed and helped nurture the new wave of abandoned kids into the world but in the truth that was taking the easy way out of life. He needed to go out on his own and find himself and most of all gain what he truly wanted out of life. Power. It had become an obsession at this point for him. He had constant thoughts of becoming a being that transcended any and everyone, a being of ultimate power. He would spend his nights at the monastery library reading all sorts of books about powerful shinobi in the world and decided that one day someone would be reading about him and his exploits. In truth, he had no idea how he was going to accomplish such a feat, why most of those people he read about had their own dreams and ambitions. Some wanted to get stronger to protect their friends and loved ones, others just wanted to make the world a better place. Diabolos had no loved ones or cared to make this wretched world a better place. After all, those people who thought that they were able to make the world a better place never really did. It was all their immediate vicinity and he was proof of that. Either way, he had to come up with a plan and fast, after all, he had little to no money and as someone who wasn’t aligned with any village it was dangerous to be wandering around aimlessly in these parts, there was no telling who would be looking for you and why. Finding a cheap inn to lay his head, for the time being, he would take out a pen and piece of paper and began writing. Writing ever and anything that came to his mind and when all was said and done he would place it under his pillow and go to sleep.

Boosting chakra levels to Samurai
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training]   Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training] Icon_minitime20th October 2020, 11:37 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training]   Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training] Icon_minitime25th October 2020, 3:12 pm

It had been a few weeks since he had left the monastery and started living on his own. Well, not really on his own as he had been stating in a room in an Inn on the outskirts of the town. He had been working an odd job here and there so he could pay the Inn keep the money he wanted to keep his room and not have someone else move in and screw him over. Though he had a roof over his head he was still struggling financially as there weren’t many high paying jobs that someone like him could do, in fact, there wasn’t any high paying job that didn’t involve him doing some sort of illegal activity and in truth, he wanted to keep himself clean while he tried to figure life out, the only problem is that there weren’t any opportunities around for him. After coming in from a hard day’s work, doing a bunch of miscellaneous tasks, he would say good night to the inn keep before heading up to his room. He didn’t have any friends or acquaintances which made the regulars think he was up to no good or was some sort of freak but words from others never really affected him because if it did he wouldn’t have survived for as long as he did. Either way he needed to make some money or he’d be living on scraps for the rest of his life or worse, going back to the monastery. While he was doing one of his many deliveries he would stumble across some information that would change his life forever. Apparently, there were means of making more money that he could possibly image and that was by bounty hunting. There were a list of individuals that were at large and needed to be brought to justice. Some killed people for a living and others just pissed off the wrong people. Either way, this was a great chance to make some money but the downside was that he needed to know how to actually fight. Sure he knew a few things about seals and the like that he learned from an Entity sister he had on at the monastery but that was it. He knew he was a Triquetra but he didn’t know much about Triquetra techniques and the like but there was no time like the present and if he could make bank doing bounties then it was time he learned. Over the next couple of days, he would spend time after work gathering enough information for the bounties he had planned on collecting and of course more information on his clan and what they specialized in. For the first time, he had some real purpose in life. Sure there was the prospect of dying whenever he took a bounty but just the thought of just makes him excited. Today was the day he introduced himself to the world and he had no doubt that this will be the moment his life would be changed forever.

Chakra levels boosted to Ninja
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training]   Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training] Icon_minitime25th October 2020, 6:31 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training]   Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training] Icon_minitime4th November 2020, 11:47 am

It had been a couple of months since he began his new life on the outskirts of the abandoned village in the Land of Darkness and in truth, he was getting the hang of it. Sure he hadn’t started doing any actual bounties as yet but he was doing an odd job here and there to make ends meet and at first, he had struggled with doing multiple jobs at once but now it was like second nature to him. The only real problem was that these jobs helping out restaurants and doing the old ladies' house chores every once in a while wasn’t cutting it but luckily for him, he was introduced to a better way to make money and that was performing favors for the people around the area. When he was told about this at first he wondered how what he was being offered differed from what he was doing now since it was indeed doing favors for the people around here but these tasks were more devious in nature. You see there were people around here that wanted things to be done, illegal things in fact, and would pay a pretty penny for someone else to do it for them which is why they paid better than these odd tasks he was doing for a living and this info piqued his interest. Diabolos was the chaotic neutral type. He didn’t care for the freedom or liberties as he only cared about himself first and foremost, after all that’s the position that he was put in since his mother had abandoned him. If people wanted to get him to do their dirty work then so be it, as long as he got paid what he thought was fair he’d do anything really and in fact, it would be just that. Armed with this new knowledge, Diabolos would head back to his room for the night so he could make could continue to make his plans for the future. “Hmm, a letter? Did she replay this fast? That’s crazy.” He muttered to himself before picking up the letter that was at his door. He had sent a letter to Sister Claire for advice on techniques he could learn since they both were Entity so he’d assume that she would be able to pull some strings to help her out and in truth what he had expected was nothing that what she had actually done. She had found out that he was a member of the Triquetra clan and that they specialized in certain techniques and had arranged for someone to meet up with him and give him a run-down of everything he needed to know. He had assumed that this person was rather trustworthy which is why she arranged for someone to meet up with him but he knew she thought that the young man was looking for means on how to keep himself safe out in the world but little did she know he was looking to get stronger for nefarious reasons.

Chakra levels boosted to Inkan
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training]   Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training] Icon_minitime4th November 2020, 12:12 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training]   Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training] Icon_minitime4th November 2020, 5:43 pm

Diabolos watched from the window of the tallest building in the monastery as the children frolicked about without a care in the world. It had been a couple of months since he arrived at the monastery; he had remembered it like it was yesterday. He was walking with the woman he called mother as they traveled through the market. He had only taken his eyes off her for a second and he had lost her, just like that. He knew she wasn’t truly fond of him as she regularly called him all sorts of names like mistake or leech and in truth, she mistreated him regularly but she was all he knew. Though he shouldn’t have surprised that she didn’t try to have him killed or ditched him much earlier in his life it still hurt him, in fact, it scared him. He wasn’t sure as to how long he had been looking, maybe it was hours but it felt like days and it wasn’t until the market had cleared and everyone was heading home where he finally came to the realization that he had was abandoned by the only person he had known. “I guess I was just too much of a burden.” He muttered to himself as he at the steps of a closed shop as he pondered what to do next. He couldn’t go home because they had traveled quite the distance to come to the market which made him come to the conclusion that this was all planned from the get-go. “Hey there, are you lost, kid?” A voice called out to him while he was lost in thought. Looking up he would notice that a man was standing before him. It was obvious that the man was the owner of the shop as he hands the keys in his hand while he held on to the door handle. “I…I was left here by my mother. In truth, I don’t even know if it was my mother, to be honest. She always called me nasty names and treated me poorly but even so it still hurts that she purposely carried me out here just to abandon me.” Though it was the truth hearing the words come from his mouth made him tear but he didn’t want to cry as it made no sense to shed tears over someone who never cared about him in the first place. “That’s terrible… I’m sorry kid but you can’t stay here. Not because I don’t want you here but because it’s dangerous. I know a place that you can lay your head for a while but that’s depending on if you want me to take you there.” The man said before taking about a rice ball out of the brown paper bag he carried before handing it to Dio. It seemed the Gods were on his side today as they sent someone to help him out of his situation but could he trust this man? In all honestly, he had no choice at the moment it was either go with him and hope he wasn’t actually trying to kill him and harvest his organs or stay here in these slums and get butchered. “I don’t really have a choice now do I?” He said before taking the rice ball and thanking the man. With the coming to a mutual understanding he would follow the man’s lead to his horse-drawn carriage where they would end up having a thirty-minute ride to the monastery. It was the first time he had seen a building that looks like this as all his life he had been surrounded by dilapidated housing structures so this was a bit intimidating. “Wait here Diabolos I’ll go talk to the head sister.” The man said leaving him in the waiting room while entering the door on the left. It hadn’t taken long for the man to come back with an elderly woman dressed in a full white gown with a rosary chain around her neck. “Hello my sweet child, I’m Sister Mary and I’ll be more than happy to welcome you here.” She said with a smile that honestly, it made him feel good for the first time today. “Thank you, Sister Mary. I’m grateful to you and Mister. I never got your name but for you to take your time out of your life and take me here I’ll be forever grateful to you for saving me.” Dio said before bowing his head to the man. “You can call me Elliott and I couldn’t just leave you there not after the story you’ve told me. Well, I’ll be off now. I’ll be sure to visit you when I can Diabolos, take care son.” He said before patting the boy on his head and shaking the hand of Sister Mary. “Thank you, Mr. Elliott, and good luck” he said hoping the man would be blessed in the future for what he had done for him. Sister Mary would signal to the young Entity to follow her and when he did she would lead to the inner section of the monastery where he would be greeted with a number of children running around and playing. They seemed to be quite happy which was a relief since he didn’t know what to expect living here and after a few minutes of walking they would enter a room with a couple of women were. “Hello ladies, this is Diabolos-kun. He’s our new ward and you Sister Claire will be in charge of him since you both share the same affinity.” The elderly woman said before signaling to the younger woman to come towards him and she would pat him on the head. Which was strange since he could actually feel her touch did that mean she was an Entity too? He would receive his answer rather quickly as he would notice her levitating on spot. “Hello Dio, can I call you that? I’ll be mainly in charge of you so if there’s anything you need personally need I’m your gal!” She said with a smile. He wasn’t sure what to think of her but he did seem trustworthy. For the time being anyways.

“Hi Dio-chan! I knew I’d find you here! Why don’t you go down there instead of looking all gloomy at the window.” Sister Claire said floating next to the young boy. He didn’t know when she had arrived but it did startle him though he was able to catch his composure quickly . “I don’t fit in with the others. I’m too…different.” He said. In truth he wasn’t really sad about not fitting in as he wasn’t too concerned about making friends most of his sadness stemmed from the fact that his mother had abandoned him. It had been months since he had arrived at the monastery but the lingering feeling of sadness. “Hey Claire, why didn’t my mother want me?” Diabolos asked turning to the woman he had grown quite found of. “I.. don’t know to be honest. People sometimes make selfish decisions knowing that they’ll impact others. But what I will say is this. You’re a special boy and you can achieve anything that you want to in life. I believe in you.” She with a smile before giving him a hug. She had a habit of giving him a random hugs at random intervals and at first it had annoyed him to no end. But he had gotten used to it over the course of the months and even began to like them. He didn’t really pay attention to her before but she was pretty voluptuous compared to the other sisters and there were times were his mind would stray during this hugs but he’d always keep it together in fear of being called a pervert. “Thanks Claire, I means a lot to me.” He said before they parted from the hug. They would spend a little bit more time together talking about random things before she had to leave for a meeting so he was there by himself yet again, alone with his thoughts. Not truly wanting to revisit the past again, he’d make his way towards the library where he would return a couple of books he had borrowed and also stock up on some new ones. Most of the books he read were about historical figures in the Shinobi world and what they had accomplished and though some of it were just exaggerations of the lesser characters his mind would often stray thinking about himself in such a position. “A famous shinobi, huh? What would I be famous for?” He muttered to himself as he scanned the books that were on the shelves. There wasn’t anything he was truly good at in truth. In fact he wasn’t good at anything at all as he never did train but it didn’t hurt to dream. While he was picking up books he was semi interested in, he’d come across a very peculiar book. A book that would change his life forever. The book was called The Order of Time and the funny thing was the name was just written on the book with a pen and the book just seemed like an ordinary text book with no discerning features. He’d take a quick look around the library before sandwiching the notebook between the pages of a thicker book before going to the check out and then when he had successfully able to sneak the book by the sister in the library he’d head straight to his room where his only focus was seeing what that book was.

Ensuring that his room was locked so he wouldn’t be interrupted him and when he was certain it was safe, we’d begin reading the text book. The text book had a little note at the beginning explaining that the information in the book wasn’t something that anyone could grasp and that the information here if taken seriously could open a new world and doors for the user. Diabolos’ eyebrow would rise a bit as all that information seemed a bit sketchy but if he said it didn’t pique his interest he’d be lying. He continue reading the book and would be confused by the jargons and illustrations which confused him at first but in the end he came across something that had seen once before. “So these are seals?” He muttered to himself as he rubbed his hand across the image. It had taken him awhile to grasp certain concepts but now he had an idea of what was going on. “So if I learn a bunch of seals then I could do all this stuff? This sounds like a bunch of horeshit” He thought as he grew even more skeptical but in truth what did he have to lose?

Letting out a sigh, he’d get up from around the table and made his way back to the library before it closed and picked up a book called Fuinjutsu 101 before tanking the sister for letting him to borrowing another book. He’d go back to his room and began trying linking the seals in the book to the ones in the master list he borrowed from the library. He had spent the entire night reading up on which seals did what and what they did until he ended up falling asleep. When he had woken up he’d go back to the book to to pick up where he left off. With that done he made a quick list of the things he needed to learn and when and so he began training. First he had decided to get some fuinjutsu sheets and some brushes to practice his seal making. He had grasped the basic concepts of what the book was saying and so all that was left was Time. Closing the notebook, Diabolos would walk over to his window and began looking out of it again. He wanted things to change and with this information, things would be turning around for the better. “One day at a time.”

WC: 2016

Techs learned :
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training]   Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training] Icon_minitime4th November 2020, 7:19 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training]   Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training] Icon_minitime16th December 2020, 6:38 pm

Diabolos had spent a week or so hanging around the old man learn the tricks and trades of the Triquetra. At first when he started blabbing on about history and all of that nonsense, Diabolos was a bit uninterested and just wanted to get the training going but after a few days of warming up to the old coot, he actually started to like hearing the stories he told and enjoyed spending time with him, he was like a father he never had and to be honest it was quite refreshing it was different from Sister Claire’s feminine touch and maybe that was what he needed in his life.

“Oye, Dio-kun. Are you sure this is path you want to take? Once you go down this rabbit hole there will be no turn in back. I’ve seen plenty of people do this and either fall off or get killed.” The old man said stroking his beard and watching the young Entity practicing his barrier making. “Well, what’s the alternative? Become a background character living a meaningless life until I either die from old age or some random occurrence. Nah, I’m going out there and taking the bull by the horns. I know that hunting comes with a big risk but what is life without taking a few risks? Besides, I’m not like those other dweebs, I’ll be great I just know it.” Diabolos said without much thought as he knew what he needed to do so there was no need for second thoughts or hesitations. This is what he wanted and he’d die trying.

“Hmm I understand. Well with that you know now you should be able to hold your own against the weakest of bounties but you’ll need more than that when you get to higher ranks and with higher ranks comes those Hunters from the Republic of Five. So you need to keep practicing. Practicing your genjutsu, your barrier techniques and your law making once you’ve mastered this I do believe you’ll be a force to be reckoned with. I wish you the best of luck. You can always reach out to me if needs be.” He said with a smile before placing his hand on Diabolos’ shoulder before leaving his apartment. Now that his mentor was gone he would take a short break from practicing and began reviewing what he learned. He had already known that he had a natural affinity to genjutsu but he also learned about barrier techniques and something he wasn’t familiar with before all of this, Yin release. It was rather interesting to learn that there was an element that would help make his genjutsu even more deadly and coupling that with mind lock, well, he would be in fact be someone to fear in the future. But that was the future and he need to focus on the present and now he was too weak for anything to happen. Thus Diabolos would find a comfortable spot on the floor and began meditating.

Chakra levels boosted to Soulles
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training]   Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training] Icon_minitime17th December 2020, 12:45 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training]   Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it so far from madness to wisdom? [Training]
Page 1 of 1