Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The First Age of Madness (C-Rank Missing training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

The First Age of Madness (C-Rank Missing training) Empty
PostSubject: The First Age of Madness (C-Rank Missing training)   The First Age of Madness (C-Rank Missing training) Icon_minitime17th May 2014, 12:19 pm

"Things are different now Arikiko, you were changed permanently, there's no way to go back to the way you used to be!" Morghul spoke out from his place leaning against a tree, if an Axe could look annoyed Morghul certainly looked annoyed but maybe that was just Arikiko's new outlook on life, it could easily be something like that. He rubbed the top of his head and cocked it to the side, blue hair flopping to the side as well and covering one of his eyes. "You changed me Morghul, you made me a different person to what I truly am.... Why did you do that?" He asked with genuine hurt in his voice. There was something off just now, his mind was his own for once and his true personality could show... For at least a small while before either his new one or Morghul's took over.

"I changed you to make you better Arikiko, you don't understand. I made you a greater warrior, no emotions to hold you back, no second thoughts. You done what had to be done without having to think over it, death came as naturally to you as breathing and it made you terrifying, exactly what I thought you wanted. This was all for your benefit Arikiko, you have to believe me!" Morghul pleaded with him, he couldn't exactly move at the moment so he was left to using his voice to show how he felt.

"You are the one that does not understand Morghul! What made you think that subverting a young child to your will, making him your emotional slave would be a good thing, would be allowed by him? You just took without asking, you forced your way in and never let go so I could be an outlet for your emotions and thoughts. Your hate and bloodlust took me over and made me into a monster, made me into something I would never want to be!" Arikiko sobbed and dropped to his knees, clutching his head in his hands and screaming out loudly as pain erupted in his mind, white hot spikes ripping through his thought processes. This pain was just so constant, he had been able to avoid it for now but with his new change in perspective and the shattering of his mind, Morghul could no longer leech the pain from him. The headache buzzed in his mind, a sawblade tearing him apart. Arikiko could barely think, barely focus but he had to, he needed answers from his weapon, from the person who ruined him!

"TELL ME WHAT MADE YOU THINK THIS WAS RIGHT?!" He screamed at the axe, birds launching from the trees around him to find new, less noisy roosts. "I done what had to be done, what I thought was right. I will not apologise for doing what came naturally to me, you must learn to accept it and move on." The axe responded calmly, holding back the anger from edging his voice. "I can't move on Morghul, you know why I can't. As soon as I take ahold of you, and I will because I need you... My mind changes, I'm not the same when I'm holding you, I'm shattered. My mind is in fractals, a ruined mess. Shards and shards, pain tearing me apart and I can't fix it Morghul and neither can you, I've completely broken."

"No Arikiko, you haven't. It feels like your mind has broken but it hasn't, no... Instead you are becoming a new you, a greater you even if it doesn't feel like that. You must learn to accept the change, I cannot take control again, I cannot right the wrongs already done to you but you can make them change, you can fix this world..." Arikiko clutched his head at Morghul's words and shook his head.

"No, this world is not for my changing. This world... Is to be destroyed, it must be fixed... I'm not this violent though, I'm not evil like you are! I'm a good person..." "But you are changed..." Morghul told him and Arikiko could only nod before a rustling came from his side. His eyes widened and he dashed forwards, kicking Morghul up into his hands and instantly Arikiko's eyes stopped being blue, they instead became purple, the lovely colour leaking into his eyes.

"Who is there? Perhaps someone coming for a teaparty, maybe a dance? Why not both!?" He called out, giggling maniacally before a large creature stepped out of the woods and simply nodding to Arikiko. "Oh, Mawloc... Fancy meeting you here, I thought I had left you back at Haka. Oh it doesn't matter, I have you here now and you're my friend, Mawloc." Arikiko stepped forwards and hugged the Tetsukabura who gently nudged him back and jerked its head, such an intelligent creature.

With a nod, Arikiko released a wave of energy around him, it was invisible though only able to seen through chakra sight but it pinged Mawloc and then another person to the side. "Morghul, Buka form." He whispered and flicked his axe. In a heartbeat the axe became a longsword instead, silver metal running with red veins, them mark of Morghul. "Show yourself!" He called out and a rather feral looking ninja stepped out, his eyes wide and a grin on his face.

"Who do we have here, a little kid who thinks he's a bigshot with his animal fuckbuddy and little talking weapon?" The ninja asked, giggling insanely as he looked over Arikiko but he failed to notice something... Arikiko's eyes had turned red and his mouth had been set in a frown. He wasn't facing the fractal minded Arikiko, he was taking on the corrupted and overt personality of Morghul. Of course Morghul wasn't quite as talkative and Arikiko dashed forwards, golden aura blazing around his body before Buka was blocked by a wakizashi that this ninja pulled out. A growl came from deep in Arikiko's throat as he tossed the ninja backwards into a tree.

The Ninja dashed forwards and that was when Arikiko realised something, this man was so deranged he couldn't utilise his chakra, his body was out of sorts with his mind. A laugh came from him at that and he deflected another strike before hammering a knee into the madman's gut, sending him backwards before he dashed after him, slashing at his leg but it was blocked by that weapon. It didn't have any abilities so Arikiko wasn't even going to bother absorbing it. Instead Morghul tapped into his chakra and the abilities of Buka and started to charge the weapon with Fire Release.

As the blade glowed red-hot the ninja dashed away and his eyes widened, a fearful look coming into them as he backed against a tree. "Hey, I was... Was only looking for some fun, I don't want you killing me or anything like that!" He called out, whimpering but Arikiko was far beyond listening to anything of anyone just now. This was time for killing, slaying and spreading blood all across this small battlefield.

So that was exactly what he done, he stepped towards the ninja and rammed his weapon into his leg, cauterising the wound with the heat of the blade. Arikiko only smiled at the scream coming from the man's mouth. He chuckled at the pain and tore the weapon out before ducking and rolling, Mawloc launching a supershot of explosive spit which caused the ninja to explode, sending blood and body parts flying all over the place.

The madness passed and the now C-Rank missing nin put a hand over his eye and sighed softly. "Thanks Mawloc, I dread to think what I'd do if I was allowed to be controlled by Morghul." He looked down at the sword in his hand with purple eyes nad laughed quietly. Shaking his head he walked over and patted his Tetsukabura's side, grinning brightly and then headbutting him. Of course with the body of this creature his head just bounced off, kind of hurting Arikiko in the process but hte pain was good, it was better than the... "CONSTANT BUZZING!" He screamed out, clutching his skull and shaking his head once again before sighing. The pain was immense but he could bear it, he would have to, of course he would.

He hopped up onto Mawloc's back and then patted the back of his head. "Let's go, we'll leave this all behind and start killing things. I need money and I need some new toys." He laughed and then Mawloc jumped onwards, shattering the trees he jumped through with his strength and hardened hide. This was a new age of Arikiko, an age of madness that he would bring to the world and show them pain like they had never before seen. Well that and pie, he was going to start making pies of all different flavours, like Ronin and Soulless pies, they'd be so tasty and everyone would love him for them! By Kami this was going to be fun!

Words Needed: 1500
Words Written: 1507

Jutsu Learned:
Back to top Go down
Zen

The First Age of Madness (C-Rank Missing training) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Age of Madness (C-Rank Missing training)   The First Age of Madness (C-Rank Missing training) Icon_minitime17th May 2014, 8:07 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

The First Age of Madness (C-Rank Missing training)
Page 1 of 1