Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sid

Sid

Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs] Empty
PostSubject: Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs]   Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs] Icon_minitime10th June 2019, 8:03 pm

Tiers:

Fighting Styles:

Solo Act:

Last edited by Sid on 3rd August 2020, 6:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs]   Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs] Icon_minitime19th June 2020, 3:33 pm

The Rockin Road & Basic Tricks
The Scream Queen of the Rockin Road: Sidonie Jayne Kangen-Kukinorite [GC] (Active)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sid on 7th August 2022, 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs]   Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs] Icon_minitime3rd August 2020, 1:41 pm

Admin Edit (Your approved):
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs]   Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs] Icon_minitime5th August 2020, 3:04 am

Fighting Style:
Solo Act:

Last edited by Sid on 8th September 2020, 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs]   Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs] Icon_minitime30th August 2020, 1:35 pm

Hey, I’m hopping on as a moderator for the site just to help out a bit and get everyone up and active. I’m in no way perfect so if you don’t agree with something just hit me up on discord and I’ll discuss it with Aurielle. But for now I can say nice work on the techs, they’re very cool. Here’s what I’ve deducted:

Name: B-Girl's Way of Kickboxing (Signature) :

Honestly I’m ok with almost all of it. My problem is

1)neither of the fighting styles compromising this tech prevents a target from using reaction tiers to dodge. So I feel like this one shouldn’t either. Even without time slowing dojutsu , I don’t see the sense in someone being unable to dodge a D rank attack with their S-rank reaction tiers. I would settle for a higher reaction tier penalty then no reaction tier use at all.

2) max spins per Pt? So in an exam situation where someone you’re targeting can be the fourth post, at D rank you’ll get an additional 4 spins on top of whatever you get from the technique you used. That seems far too advantageous. Because the fighting style is already hard to dodge without Telepathy, Brain wave reading, or time slowing. But with increased strength and/or speed per spin/flip. Having a base of one additional flip/spin per Pt can give atleast a +5 tier level boost at D rank.

I’d settle for max additional spin/flips total not per post.

3) Also I don’t recall endurance tiers being used to mitigate stamina cost. Please remove endurance tier mitigations or find another suitable way to do that.

The tier chains techs for that fighting style looks fine and fair to me.
Also solo act seems fine to me too.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs]   Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs] Icon_minitime6th September 2020, 12:11 pm

Mkay so:

1) B-Girl Kickboxing just rewords a mechanic of Break-Dancing. Normally, it renders Muscle Tension ineffective due to the unnatural manner of bodily movement involved in dancing. When put to music, the user's movements sync with the beat and become more rhythmic but also harder to follow, requiring a T.S. Dojutsu alongside Reaction Tiers to follow accurately. This isn't to say it completely negates all Reaction or Reaction equivalents, because that is more the vein of stealth techniques. Someone with an A-Rank Wind Displacement technique, for example, would be able to track her trajectory when moving at A-Rank or below speeds, they just wouldn't be able to follow her kicks precisely enough to parry or turn a blow. They could still dodge, granted they have enough time. It's a mechanic that was already approved in the base style, just reworded for the new one.

2) For the Max Spins/Flips, the tier level raised is also the max per attribute. So at D-Rank she can spin twice over two P.T. then raise her Speed and Strength by +1 each, one for each time she spun. The boost is always +1 Tier Level per time Spun/Flipped, so at A-Rank I cant spin once and get +4, I'd need to spin four times to boost Speed that amount and then four more to boost Strength. The Max Spins isn't for stacking the boosts indefinitely, it's for being able to increase both Speed and Strength at once in a post.

3) Endurance tiers have always been used to mitigate stamina cost for techniques that allow for boosts to tiers, or higher than normal tier use. Examples include: Twin Moon Dance and the Blue Moon Dance. In fact, the opening to Endurance's description is: "Endurance is the primary tier for physical exertion". It doesn't remove the cost for the technique entirely, just the additional price taken for utilizing it under the advanced style rather than normally.

If there are any other concerns, don't hesitate to let me know!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs]   Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs] Icon_minitime8th September 2020, 3:42 pm

1) Ok so in the technique have it be that Reaction not key'd to Vision can be used to read it, and with vision based reaction depending on the opponnent's rank; it‘ll take a set amount of P.T for them to be able to read the user's movements when using a set technique (T.S. Dojutsu learn at halved time).
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs]   Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs] Icon_minitime8th September 2020, 7:31 pm

Edited the fighting style
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs]   Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs] Icon_minitime8th September 2020, 8:11 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs]   Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs] Icon_minitime9th September 2020, 12:05 am

Capoeira:
Kyokushin Kung-Fu:
Taekwondo:
Tier Chains:

Last edited by Sid on 12th November 2020, 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo in a tech)
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs]   Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs] Icon_minitime12th November 2020, 7:50 pm

Mod Edit:

Kk Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs]   Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs] Icon_minitime12th November 2020, 10:22 pm

Erojutsu:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs]   Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs] Icon_minitime22nd November 2020, 8:02 pm

Approved unless Aurielle finds something wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs]   Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs] Icon_minitime21st December 2020, 10:37 am

Erotic Combat:

Last edited by Sid on 19th September 2022, 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs]   Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs] Icon_minitime5th May 2021, 2:06 am

Ibara Scroll (Delve Reward):
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs]   Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs] Icon_minitime19th September 2022, 7:23 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Sex, Drugs and Rockin' Roll [Sid's Techs]
Page 1 of 1