Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Meeting Sword King Hiroshima

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime27th October 2017, 6:25 pm

With the amount of time that it took, Jaquin felt as if he wasn't taking in a lot of progress when it came to learning on his own. Besides, every one of the famous members of pandora had someone that they could look up to, even that ibwa girl had some sort of death god that she was supposed to marry eventually, which made Jaquin wonder if there was anyone that would take him on as a student or anything on the sort. "60!" After his 60th swing with A rank samurai strength, Jaquin would take a seat and sigh a bit .He was strong, and maybe he had a few juinjutsu ideas, but what else did he have?
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime27th October 2017, 6:46 pm

Having collected his rewards for neutralizing the threats near the village. Hiroshima was out and about just wandering with no real destination in mind. He had plans to speak some quality time with his family, but with Tyrell fast asleep and Karliah off on a mission, it just left him with nothing to do at all. Maybe he could do some training? After all, he had recently gotten a new curse mark and he was dying to try it out to see the true power of the seal. Deciding on training, he would head to the training grounds where he would come across a rather interesting looking individual. “60 swings? That’s pretty impressive.” Hiroshima said greeting the young man that was training by himself. How ironic was that he had managed to come across two young and upcoming swordsmen in the space of a week, maybe this one was kinder than the last. “How goes it? The name’s Hiroshima. I was looking to get some training done. Mind if I join you?” He said with a genuine smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime27th October 2017, 7:30 pm

Turning around, Jaquin would look at Hiroshima with a strange look on his face. Though, he repeated the name of the person several times as if it had some sort of meaning. "Hiroshima? No.....you mean.... you're "That" hiroshima? Wow, the guy who managed to bring back the legendary denkou sword for pandora, one of the greatest swordman of our time W-what are you doing here?" Jaquin was a little surprised and starstruck, but he still wondered why such a person was doing over here. "I hope i'm not in your way or anything, I just hit a bit of a wall. I can say for sure that I'm strong, but everything else about me is quite linear....oh names ! Jaquin Ibwa!"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime27th October 2017, 8:06 pm

Whoa, greatest swordsman of our time? I think that title belongs to Xan. I’m nowhere near his level when it comes on to kenjutsu.” Though he hoped to be one day, he thought to himself. He was quite surprised that someone had known so much about him, including the part about the legendary Denkou sword. But it was to be expected, after all, he was positive that everyone who was a part of the expedition must have told someone and news traveled rather fast in Pandora, especially if it was something pertaining to someone gaining power. He was glad, however, that he had met someone who wasn’t completely hostile to him it was a breath of fresh air compared to the last swordsman he met. “Well, I was looking to get some training done, been awhile since I actually did something productive. You do seem pretty strong but you shouldn’t be so hard on yourself. Everyone starts off not knowing much but I’m sure that you’ll figure it out and become a great swordsman.” Hiroshima said observing the boy. It was interesting to note that the boy was an Ibwa, much like his master. Maybe he could help him out with training?
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime28th October 2017, 3:38 am

Xander Ibwa? You know, with the amount of mystery that surrounds that guy, I sometimes wonder if he exists? Well, if you say he does, then maybe you're right!" That was all he could say for the time being, wondering to himself how this Xander person was actually like in real life? " Well, to be honest, you seem to have been doing this for a lot longer than I have. So in your own words, when did you find out you had what it takes to be a great swordsman? Does it have anything to do with your mystical eye powers?" Catching himself, Jaquin rephrased. "I mean, dojutsu... sorry, i can't really say i'm too cultured in all of that. All I know is that you are a famous pandoran swordsman, and yet, here you are, in public easily enough. "
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime29th October 2017, 9:13 pm

Hiroshima couldn’t help but chuckle at the fact that there were people who still thought that Xan was just a myth, though it was quite understandable as he rarely did show his face to those of the general populace. “Well, to be honest, I never always had access to my dojutsu. I was born without the ability to mold chakra but thankfully Carmen-sama blessed me with Magician curse mark so I could gain access to it.” Hiroshima said as he recalled the days he used to live in that run down shack on the outskirts of the village barely having food to eat. “To be honest, I hated kenjutsu. I had no idea how to hold a sword or even swing it. I frequently complained when training and I was even afraid to fight, which is a bit embarrassing to admit. ” He chuckled before continuing. “But I had someone to push me to become the best that I could be and believed in me and now here I am. A pretty capable swordsman.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime29th October 2017, 9:46 pm

"It's funny that you mention all that, I still haven't decided on a curse mark that I wanted to be honest with you. But on the bright side, I can say for sure that my immortal mumbo jumbo that's gained from worshiping jashim has managed me to at least fit the bear minimum of pandora. Though, i'll get something cool pretty soon. Though, was magician something you really wanted? So does that make you a sword wizard or something?"

That was a pretty interesting combination. Also, hearing about Hiroshima's past was also interesting to hear about. "Wow, so that happened? You became so great and you didn't even like using a sword. This keepsake was from my family, the only thing i have of them when i was dropped off. "
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime30th October 2017, 8:42 pm

Sword wizard? This kid was hilarious. “The magician was something I did want actually. It made me able to utilize my clan’s element, lightning. So now I’m able to combine one of my three elements with my kenjutsu techniques to make them even more deadly than before.” Hiroshima said though he was yet to combine his kenjutsu with magnet or raiden release, then again he had the Raijen no Ken for such a thing if push comes to shove. He had yet to use it in actual battle and in all honesty, he hoped he never had to, he was just satisfied with having it. “What happened? I dunno know, to be honest. Before getting the seal it was the only thing I could’ve been good with so I decided to train my ass off to master it.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime31st October 2017, 9:03 am

Oh, well that's a good thing. I'm happy for you in that sense, that you managed to grow as much as you did. I guess apart of the journey is never really giving up. "It was just then that Jaquin had a bright idea, or a not so bright idea depending on the person. "Can I ask you for a favor? I didn't really want to take up your training time, but I thought that being trained by you might really give me the breakthrough i needed. Though, i don't know if you are taking on anyone as a student or anything of the sort, wouldn't want it to be a hassle. "If the answer was no, Jaquin understood. He would simply have to find his own way, and there was nothing wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime31st October 2017, 9:16 pm

A student huh? Sounds like a pretty neat idea. Hiroshima did have someone who would become his apprentice, however, that person was just a baby at the moment so he wouldn’t mind helping out Jaquin in the meantime. “Sure, no problem Jaquin, I’d be happy to help you on your journey to becoming a better swordsman.” Hiroshima said with a smile as he was pleased with this unexpected turn of events. “So for starters, what’s your samurai style?” Hiroshima only knew about two particular fighting styles, the one that Zaku used and the one that Xan had created, so he was rather eager to see what style he had if it was any different from the others thus far.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime1st November 2017, 3:18 pm

Well, I use the Osoroshii style, basically centered around using my brute strength for things, and the juinjutsu that goes with the technique in order to better myself. I mean, with every mark, there is something I have to give up in return for more power, but I guess that's just the price you have to pay. But that's my style so far. " He was pretty straightforward about it, Jaquin's techniques were about power and nothing else. "Is that too different from what you use?"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime1st November 2017, 5:06 pm

Well in terms of combining Juinjutsu with Kenjutsu we are similar in that regard but I don’t actually use any samurai styles, my style is the one my clan had created.” Hiroshima stated as he was referring to the denkou style kenjutsu. He was intrigued with this Osoroshii style, however, and what better way to see it in action than with a spar? “So show me what you can do Jaquin. Let’s have a little spar.” Hiroshima said before leaping backward putting a few feet between the two of them before drawing his sword and prepping himself for a fight. He would allow Jaquin to make the first move and hoped that he would make it count.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime7th November 2017, 11:06 am

A spar? Well, with someone like you, it might not last that long. But, if you insist...." JAquin would say as he waved his naginata in the direction of Hiroshima and took a stance, dashing forward with a +A rank speeds and he swung his blade with the same strength that he used to move. With that, Jaquin attempted to aim for the midsection of Hiroshima while being a few inches away from him, doing his best to use his naginata's length to his advantage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime8th November 2017, 1:31 pm

Hiroshima felt a bit overwhelmed by all the flattery he had been receiving from the young swordsman, it was a bit strange but he was glad that all his hard work he had been putting in had paid off. “Looks like a pretty powerful swing.” Hiroshima thought to himself as he watched Jaquin burst towards him. Drawing his weapon, he would raise it before swinging it in the direction of the oncoming swing and once the blades had connected, he would parry it to the side with S rank speeds. Immediately after parrying the attack, he would place his free hand on his Wakizashi, drew it and used the hilt of the blade to hit Jaquin under his chin to send him flying into the air.

Hiroshima:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime9th November 2017, 10:49 am

Before the counter connected, Jaquin placed his naginata inside of the ground in order to stop himself short and swerve in a different direction, just about 3 feet away from hiroshima. However, as he did this, a shockwave was issued out of the of the ground as his weapon generated it, covering a 15 foot wide radius that moved at A+ speeds and dealt A+ damage. After that, Jaquin would then follow up with a swipe down towards Hiroshima if he managed to fake out the legendary samurai, all in hopes to put him down. If this was enough to actually hit hiroshima, even throw him off a bit, Jaquin would be happy for that and actually invest in more shockwaves if that was the case.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime9th November 2017, 4:25 pm

Hm, that usually works. Hiroshima thought to himself as the kid was able to easily avoid his follow up strike. Though his counter was commendable Hiroshima was able to see through his attempt thanks to Muscle Tension, as such he would hop backward at Blinding light speeds to avoid the tremor while leaving a number of afterimages to confuse the young samurai. This follow up strike would go right through the nearest after image which left him to try and decipher which one was the real Hiroshima. In his attempt to take advantage of his confusion, Hiroshima would raise his blade using the sunlight to shine a beam of light into his eyes and would follow up by rushing towards him and sweeping his feet away with his sheathe as if he had followed up with the actual technique the kid would’ve died.

Hiroshima:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime9th November 2017, 10:08 pm

Everything happened pretty quickly, with Jaquin having to deal with a few afterimages in order to find the real Hiroshima.  He didn't know so he figured that another shockwave will be enough to blow them all away. However, Jaquin would suddenly be blinded by the light that was shown in the blade and thrown off by Hiroshima's quick movements. Before he knew it, Jaquin was on the floor. "I had no real way out of that one. If you can get, one of my weaknesses is a lack of sensory behind the usual good ol' eyes and ears.  So maybe i should bring some shades next time?" Getting back up, Jaquin would take a readying stance. "I can still continue. "
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime12th November 2017, 9:56 pm

He did see where sensory would be a problem for the young swordsman. Luckily for him, he was born in a clan that was blessed with beautiful eyes so all he had to really worry about was dispatching his opponent as quickly as possible. As he helped Jaquin up from off the floor an idea came to his mind, not sure if it was a smart move on his part but he would follow through with it none the less. “You’re pretty strong, I know a technique you could learn that could improve greatly. I’m sure that Xan will be pretty upset if I teach you this but I think it’ll suit you.” Hiroshima said before pulling out a scroll from out his flak jacket.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime13th November 2017, 4:08 pm

He accepted the help of the man, clearly knowing that even if thy continued with him trying to pull a cheap shot, it would end a bit badly for Jaquin. So with that being said, Jaquin figured that he wouldn't push his luck with that, wanting to actually learn a thing or too without ticking off the skilled swordsman. "Something that can help me improve?" That was out of the blue, with Jaquin wondering what he was talking about. "What's inside of the scroll? Some kind of secret technique?"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime3rd January 2018, 6:51 pm

“Inside the scroll is a gift to me from you. Sadly, I can’t really teach you much about the techniques I know due to the simple fact that they are for Isley members only. But I’ll bend the rule this time but you have to keep it between us ok?” He said with a smile as he looked around as the scrolls exchanged hands. “The technique inside is Kendo. It’s a fighting style that will suit you since unlike me; you’re a samurai and an Ibwa. I can only show you what the base technique is all about, but I’m pretty sure you will be able to build upon it and create techniques of your very own and if you need help I’ll surely help you out and try to pick my master’s brain as well.” He ended waiting on the young swordsman’s, response.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime7th January 2018, 11:34 am

"Oh, does this mean that I should look at it in secret? Or I could read it right now?" Jaquin looked around as well, wondering if anyone was watching them? "Well, it really shouldn't hurt for me to take a small peak, you don't mind, right? Maybe if i'm good enough, I could pick up on it quick and give it back before anyone notices it's missing. that way, you won't get into trouble. " Jaquin appreciated the help, reading the scroll as fast as he could. "Oh, this involve's lot of power...."

Jaquin would then take a kendo stance and swing his blade down with great force.

"And luckily for me, power is what I have. "

learned
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime18th January 2018, 4:20 pm

Hiroshima would smile as Jaquin seemed to have liked the technique within the scroll, which was a relief for him. “That technique was tailored for someone like you and with any luck, you should be able to improve it and possibly create something even greater. Then again I know you will because you seem quite promising Jaquin-kun.” In truth, he didn’t know if he would be able to make this technique his own, but he had liked the kid and hoped that he would be able to truly master the technique. Whether he could or couldn’t wouldn’t matter though as he was sure the kid was going to be a good swordsman regardless and he would ensure that he would help him to reach his true potential.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime14th February 2018, 8:12 pm

Training ended on mutual consent. Posts between them= 11.

Techniques learnt

C Rank= Past Confrontations: Denkou Style Kenjutsu (-4)
C Rank= Past Confrontations: Hoho (-4)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Sword King Hiroshima    Meeting  Sword King Hiroshima  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Sword King Hiroshima
Page 1 of 1