Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan] Empty
PostSubject: The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]   The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan] Icon_minitime7th July 2017, 11:29 pm

It had been a few days since he and his group of friends had returned back from their little expedition. As expected much didn’t change around the village as their little adventure was unknown to everyone but of course they couldn’t keep it like that forever. He was pretty sure Stohana had to report to Ka about what had happened and he needed to let his master know as he was pretty sure it was obvious that he, his other apprentice and the mother of his grandchild had been missing for quite some time. Of course, he would’ve loved to report to Xan as soon as he had returned but his body needed the rest after his near death encounter with Takahiro which meant he was out of commission for a few days. Thanks to the mother of his child, he was now back to performing at optimal efficiency so he was ready to meet with his mentor.

He had set the meeting place to the main arena of the Minarai Castle as he did have a tendency to watch the apprentice knights train and showcase their skills in hopes of recruiting the best ones to his order, that and he had an excuse to familiarize Tyrell with somewhere else besides home. With Mary at his side and Tyrell in his arms, he would wait for the final member of their party to get started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]   The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan] Icon_minitime13th July 2017, 10:06 am

Xan had spent a lot of time training in seclusion with the purpose of refining his kenjutsu prowess, he wished to fully master that which he had created and to that end it called for him to retreat to his homeland and practice usually while encumbered by the icy depths of the Frozen Ocean. However he had paused his training to meet with his heir as it was fitting seeing as he had been informed that while three of his family had disappeared they all had returned some time ago. "Report." Xan said suddenly appearing as he had used echoing flash to end up in front of the group, he would spare a glance at the potential future of his family in his heir's hands but as for the slave she was completely dismissed. He had been considering whether or not he should rely on the talents of their blacksmith to forge him something of worth, but at the same time he had his eyes set on those Blades of the Shogunate so he refrained from going through with the request.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]   The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan] Icon_minitime13th July 2017, 11:06 am

Hiroshima would be deep in conversation with Mary on a few things that they needed around the house for the baby when Xan had literally appeared out of nowhere. He had gotten used to the fact that he had a tendency to pop in and out of reality so he wasn’t startled. Mary, however, almost leaped out of her skin. “Jeez, I’ve been gone for how long and this is how you greet me.” Hiroshima said before handing his son over to Mary and signaled for her to leave the two alone so they could discuss what he intended to in private. The woman would oblige as she was still quite afraid of the man that had appeared ever since he had kidnapped her and her friends and subjected the other women to be raped and tortured. Thankfully Hiroshima had saved her from suffering a similar fate. With that said she would take baby Tyrell and head for the library.

Let’s see should I start from the beginning? One day had gotten this strong urge telling me to get to the border of Ash and Shadows. At first, I was able to push it to the back of my mind but as the weeks went on it was all I could hear. As you could guess I ended up giving into this urge and though I advised against it Karliah, Zaku and Stohana had tagged along for the crazy ride.” He wasn’t sure if he knew who Stohana was but decided to mention her anyway as she was an integral part of the expedition. “It so happened that others had actually heard this called and gathered. Other Denkou. To be honest it gave me quite the feeling of nostalgia being surrounded by others whom I shared a bloodline with. Anyway, it turns out it was a trail of some sort held by none other than Raijin Denkou himself and the winner would receive the legendary sword you had once told me about. The Raijin no Ken.” Hiroshima would then dip into his pockets and pulled out the hilt of the weapon he had claimed and handed it over to Xan so he could inspect it.

What happened before the final trial for the sword is a bit inconsequential. Well, we did get a run in with someone who seemed to have the ability to directly affect those who bore the marks of Carmen but she was quickly dealt with maybe we should’ve looked further into that. But there had been a certain individual, Takahiro was his name, that had something resembling the Curse Marks we have in Pandora, however, his had two stages. One where marks appeared on his skin and another where he transformed into a monstrosity with six arms and the ability disperse natural energy. In all honesty, I think it was down to luck why I won that fight and I have a feeling that there are others like him with that power.” Hiroshima paused for a second as he recalled the fight that he actually believed would be his last. “He also advised me about a friend of yours, that Tikatchi Mishura guy and a Blade of the Shogunate called Xing Denkou. Apparently, she has two Kami Raidengan so maybe she would be someone of interest to you as well since I know you want to take out a Blade.” Hiroshima ended waiting for his master to digest all the information that was given to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]   The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan] Icon_minitime22nd July 2017, 4:35 pm

"I see, I knew you wouldn't fail. But such information is slightly disconcerting it is a pity that you killed that individual before torturing out the information on how and what they were capable of and why they could affect those bearing Carmen's gifts. As for those, he was most likely one of those who bore the mark of the Demons of Ibaragakure, but I didn't think those survived the destruction of the village. Still it's nothing to be concerned about those marks pale in comparison to those which Carmen created. Xan said all the while looking over the weapon he had gotten from his student, noting it's weight and finding it suitable for his apprentice. "I do not value dojutsu so I do not see a need to kill her for it, besides I want to see if this person who fought you will do regarding those two. I do long to kill Tikatchi Mishura but I'm afraid the coward will never give me the satisfaction of ending him in battle, so I will content myself with the knowledge that there is another seeking his downfall." he said handing back the weapon to Hiroshima and then stepping back.

"I'm assuming you took the time you did to report to me in order to recover fully. Thus I wish to see how you've acclimated to the use of that weapon." he would hold a single hand on Basilisk's hilt and the other hand he would beckon Hiro to spar with him.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]   The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan] Icon_minitime24th July 2017, 10:23 pm

Hiroshima had thought of collecting that woman for interrogation but due to the situation they were in that would’ve been impossible. Maybe they would cross paths with another one like her one day and if that does happen he would ensure that he captured them and sapped them of the information. “Ugh, really?” Hiroshima groaned the moment Xan had requested that they had a quick sparring session. Sure, he was all better now thanks to his lovely girlfriend at home but he had sort of hoped that they would’ve had a conversation with each other. You know, like how a father and son should but that was just wishful thinking it seemed. Taking weapon he would stand up before taking a quick look around to see that everyone had now been looking at their direction, which was understandable as they were in the presence of the Bloody Ruler himself. As he fiddled with the weapon, a small display would pop up before him with the words no need to worry you’ll do fine written on it. “At least one of us believes that Raijin-chan.” Hiroshima muttered to himself before separating the hilt and pouring lightning magic in the left hook sword while pouring magnet magic in the other. “Let’s go.” He stated before rushing towards Xan at samurai blinding light speeds. He would try to rob him of his sight before launching forward looking to impale him with the magnetic hook sword.  

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]   The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan] Icon_minitime25th July 2017, 4:39 pm

Enough. I merely wished to see how synced you were with the weapon, but you have exceeded my expectations." Xan said holding up a hand before Hiroshima could get close enough to him to initiate his attack. He would release the tension in his body before looking at his heir with approval as he was now sure that the Isley family would be in good hands if he was ever slain. "You have grown since I discovered you all those years ago and have taken my teachings and built upon them without losing the essence that defines yourself. Hiroshima you are now worthy of bearing the name Isley, and I am expecting you to continue to refine your skills so that you may stand alongside me as a fellow God of Pandora. Still, you have not yet earned the title of son, so let that be your new goal. The first step to earning that is to become an immortal, the second is becoming a God of Pandora and the third, is defeating my apprentice when both of you have become a part of the Mictlan. he said sweeping his gaze at those who wished to spectate their training exercise and finding that upon realizing he was watching them they would flee so as not to attract his ire.

"So tell me, do you have any idea of how to accomplish these tasks?"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]   The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan] Icon_minitime25th July 2017, 9:42 pm

Hiroshima would stumble the moment Xan had held up his hand signaling for him to stop. That was anticlimactic huh? Raijin displayed before him as she seemed a bit disappointed that the fight wasn’t going happen, which was understandable since it had been centuries since someone had wielded her. Letting out a sigh, Hiroshima would deactivate his Raidengan before putting Raijin back into a single hilt. He was glad that Xan had recognized the work he had been putting in. He had taken him from that shack on the edge of the village and turned him into very capable Silver Knight and for that he was thankful. “Remember that conversation we had all those years ago about being good or evil? You had said that if I wished to make the changes to Pandora and the world I needed to become a God, since then that had been my goal for the longest while now” He stated before sitting back down on the bench behind him. He knew in order for him to become a candidate one must become immortal or be unique in some way shape or form and his expedition had granted him that opportunity. “I was thinking of creating some sort of new curse mark, an upgrade to the one I have. I actually came across a preserved Kirin corpse after winning against Takahiro. I was thinking about having it revived then use it to create said seal.” He stated as he wondered if Claire would be able to help him to do this. If not, he was pretty sure the leader of the Ibwa clan had some means of doing this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]   The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan] Icon_minitime26th July 2017, 3:01 pm

"You will need a member of my clan to help you with that, I would suggest your consort's fellow apprentice under Telarossa. He has shown much promise in those particular teachings of Lord Jashin." Xan said thinking on the fact that his student had already begun to try and make strides towards obtaining his immortality. Samuel was the most skilled member of his clan, and he was looking forward to the day that he would approach him with the intent to take over leadership after all Xan wasn't much of an Ibwa, sure he was skilled but he had felt more comfortable with the Isley side of his heritage. What he used his Ibwa side for was only to further that and make himself more lethal in combat as well as more versatile as an Undead individual. "Have you any idea what you would be calling your curse mark? Harnessing the power of a God Beast should give you a substantial boost in power after all they are the ones closest to Gaia, but reanimating one would likewise give you an inexhaustible supply of energy. Perhaps such a mark could rival that of the upper tier of advanced curse marks..something that you will need if you are to truly become the Blue Hummingbird"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]   The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan] Icon_minitime26th July 2017, 5:14 pm

He had heard stories of Telarossa through the mother of his child as he was her master and she also spoke of Samuel Ibwa. It should be hard for him to locate and speak to the kid, he just hoped that he wouldn’t ask him for any strange favors in return for resurrecting the Kirin. “Hmm, I haven’t decided on a name as yet. Maybe Magician Supplement – Elemental? ” He wasn’t that good at names, which was why Karliah ended up naming their child if it was up to him the kid probably would’ve been the laughing stock of the entire village. Standing on his feet he would turn to see Mary in the distance before facing Xan again. “Well, if there isn’t anything else you’d like to discuss I think it’s time I get this ball rollin’. I’m unsure of this kids whereabouts so it might take me some time to track him down. Plus the sooner I get this done is the sooner I get to be truly accepted as your son.” Hiro said with a smirk as he managed to make it rhyme.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]   The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan] Icon_minitime30th July 2017, 12:11 pm

"Other than the weapon, did you bring anything else from your adventure perhaps weaponry or something that could be of use to the family. If you didn't I will understand, it isn't as if you were trained for things like that only combat but if you did it'll be useful when I get that blacksmith of ours to make better weapons for those within the family who have not the fortune to obtain a Legendary weapon." Xan said waiting for Hiro's response and if it was unfavorable he would merely nod before turning to vanish once more after moving at echoing flash. If not then he would stay just so he could hear exactly how much of what had been brought over so he could make plans for it, at least in regards to those who lack legendary weapons namely Karliah, Tyrell and whomever Zaku decides to catch an interest in.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]   The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan] Icon_minitime3rd August 2017, 9:14 am

I did get my hands on some Denkou weaponry believe it or not.” Hiroshima stated as he remembered the weapons he had been allowed to take after claiming the sword. “If I remember correctly there should be a good number of kunais, cords, tantos, chokutos, wakizashis, nodachis and about five katanas. I know that Zaku had used some to reforge some of his weapons so I would have to ask him what he had used to be able to provide you with a proper number. They're back home so we could go ahead and get them.” The only reason he had known that there were five katanas there was because the one Jake had made for him had been destroyed during the battle with Takahiro and he wanted him to make him another one, perhaps stronger this time. “That reminds me, I did pick up a samurai sword on a mission with Zaku, maybe you can give this to him as well.” Hiroshima would tap the seal on his wrist and in a quick flash a sword would pop out before handing it over to Xan. In all honesty, he had no use for it as is so maybe Xan would be able to create something with it or use it for something else it didn’t really matter.

Sword:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]   The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan] Icon_minitime9th August 2017, 11:03 am

"I see, that is a good haul, it will allow me to expand our family's sphere of influence perhaps even trade for materials more suitable for defensive equipment, then again it Denki does have it's uses. But the weapon you speak of, I'll be keeping that one." Xan said taking the scythe from his heir's hands as he could easily find a use for such a weapon, now that he had materials he had half a mind to consult the blacksmith to improve the weaponry available to those in his family who lacked legendary weapons after all they would need it in the coming times. "If that is all you may go my heir, I expect to hear of your growth soon enough." he said deciding to wait until Hiroshima left before going about his own exit rather than simply vanishing like he normally did.

(Xan Exits after/if Hiroshima does)
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]   The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan] Icon_minitime9th August 2017, 4:12 pm

Hiroshima would shrug when Xan took the weapon from him. He had no real use for it then and he certainly had no use for it now since he had gotten the Raijin no Ken. With nothing else of importance to say to him, Hiroshima would stand on his feet before looking over to the exit where Mary stood with Tyrell. “I’ll see you around I guess. Oh, and tell Jake that my katana got destroyed and if he could do me the favor of remaking it a bit sturdy this time. See ya old man.” Hiro said with a smile as he made his way towards the exit with his new task in mind. It should be easy to find the Ibwa in question as Karliah knew him personally and he had a feeling that he would ask him for some sort of favor to get this done, hopefully, it wasn’t anything impractical or unreasonable.

-Hiro and the gang exits-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]   The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Heir's Return [Hiroshima and Xan]
Page 1 of 1