Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima] Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima]   Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima] Icon_minitime13th September 2017, 6:49 pm

I hope you can forgive me for what I’m about to do.” Hiroshima muttered as he fed the Kelbi he had brought along a carrot for what would be the last time. The reason he had brought the creature along with him was simple, he needed something to sacrifice to resurrect the Kirin and unfortunately, it had to be the little Kelbi he had befriended a few years ago. It was a necessary evil as he needed the Kirin to not only complete the tasks that Xan had set out but also to ascend to the next level. Petting the Kelbi, he would watch as some of the slaves that worked within the castle made the necessary arrangements to the room, while the others brought in the bodies of the Missing Ninjas he had killed and of course the preserved corpse of the God Beast. “Now we wait on the Ibwa.” He said to himself, a bit anxious about the entire ordeal. He wasn’t dressed in his armor, however, he did have the Raijin no Ken on him in case something went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima]   Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima] Icon_minitime13th September 2017, 7:33 pm

Sam was excited. He hadn't tested his Edo Tensei on a creature before, so this was an experiment he was more than glad to undertake. He after this, he was also going to be able to contact the current head of his clan and negotiate his own ascension to the seat. It would be a good time indeed. The puppet body, Hiruko, he was within moved into the castle and was lead to the room Hiroshima had been preparing by an idle servant nearby. Once Sam was within the room, he the demonic mask on the back of the puppet opened wide and he exited. He wore dark robes that swirled around his body like shadow, what little of his hair that could be seen under the large floppy hood was stark white and his eyes dark. There were stitches decorating his body in strange places, though not much of anything could be seen under the garment. He looked like someone's representation of a Grim Reaper, which was only fitting based on his skill set "My lord Isley, it is a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance. Samael Ibwa." He gave a curt bow and his eyes flicked to the Kelbi and then to the bodies of the Shinobi "I see you came prepared, good. I am going to assume the Kirin's body is sealed away somewhere. You should produce it as soon as is convenient." He moved to the bodies of his soon to be puppets and began looking them over "If you could, I would like to know all you learned of their skill sets. And how they died."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima]   Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima] Icon_minitime13th September 2017, 9:40 pm

Never a dull moment in Pandora, huh? Hiroshima thought to himself as the oddly dressed man entered the room. It was times like these where he was reminded that he was possibly the most ordinary person on this side of the world which made him feel a tad bit out of place. “It’s over there to the left of the bodies, hopefully, it’s suitable for the resurrection. As for the two shinobi, the woman was a faunus that used lightning based attacks and weaponry and the man I have no idea, to be honest. I was in such a hurry I ended up killing him before he could actually do anything. I think he was good at stealth since he was trying to hide from me.” Hiroshima stated as he honestly knew nothing about the man. Maybe he shouldn’t have ended his life so quickly. “The woman died by my sword piercing her heart while the man was killed by forty something Chidori senbon puncturing his vital organs and if that didn’t kill him he fell from quite the distance so there is that.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima]   Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima] Icon_minitime13th September 2017, 10:21 pm

Sam listened to Hiro, nodding gently as he inspected the fatal wounds "Interesting..." He pulled a sheet of paper, an ink well and a brush from the folds of his robes, writing down a  few notes onto it and blowing the ink dry. He then pulled a carved wooden amulet from his pocket and moved to the Kelbi slowly in order to not startle it, slipping the Talisman around the creature's neck "It will take a bit of time in order for the Juinjutsu to take affect, dependent on the creature's mental fortifications. My Control Curse will make the person it is placed on a puppet I am able to control. Since the Kelbi's body will be used as a catalyst to revive the Kirin, the Juin will be transferred." He clasped his hands, his eyes falling on Hiro curiously "Does the power of the Kirin concern you? Because that can change how I resurrect it."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima]   Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima] Icon_minitime13th September 2017, 10:49 pm

A soft sigh escaped his lips as he was reminded that he was about to sacrifice the innocent creature for his own selfish gain, hopefully, she could forgive him for doing this to her. He was tempted to ask if the process would be quick and painless but he didn’t want to come off as weak minded to the people in the room, he was an Isley after and if he came off as soft people would think that his family was the same. “I would prefer that the Kirin be resurrected at full power. The plan is to have the beast sealed inside me so I can use its power to amplify the magician seal.” Or something like that. In all honesty, he didn’t know much about Juinjutsu outside the magnet and paralysis curse but he was informed that this was a possibility, in theory at least. If this didn’t work he could always keep the thing as a pet.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima]   Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima] Icon_minitime13th September 2017, 11:24 pm

Sam raised a pale brow and shook his head "You mistake me for someone else. No mortal could ever return anyone, creature or otherwise, from death with all of their powers, that requires the power of the Shinigami. What I do is wrest the soul in question from his grip, meaning they are weakened." He caressed the Kelbi's head gently, the creature's mind now a completely blank slate for him to command fully "However, I am capable of returning the beast to levels of power close to full, though I would be able to do much better if I had more time to completely perfect it...Ah well. The Kelbi is ready, shall we begin?" Without waiting for Hiro to actually answer, Sam swept away to the body of the Kirin, the Kelbi following obediently at his heels.

Sam moved to his knees and looked at the body, examining it closely. The Kelbi moved off to the side, but still close to the pale boy and the deceased God Beast before him "I will need to concentrate for this next part. You can watch, but try to steer clear of my immediate vicinity. I have always done this ritual alone, and I don't know if another living creature by the sacrifice may get confused for the sacrifice itself. We wouldn't want you being used to revive the Kirin, no matter how interesting that would be." He gave a small giggle then turned to the task at hand. Truth be told, he probably didn't need all of this material, but it was better safe than sorry. He pulled a scroll from his robe and opened it, revealing the special design upon the inside. He made a hand sign and smoke flowed out from the seal, enveloping the body of the Kirin and pulling it inside. The Kelbi moved to stand directly in front of Sam as he set the scroll down, the black designs flowing across the ground to surround the Kelbi's feet. Ash and dust began to coalesce around the Kelbi, enveloping its body. Had the Control Curse not been in place, the creature would've let out terrible cries of immense pain, but Sam was actively preventing that. There was nothing more annoying than the cries of the damned. Within seconds the mound of dust and ash turned into the form of a majestic Kirin, symbolizing the completion of the ritual. Sam nodded and stood, turning to Hiro "And the ritual is complete. Any questions about what occurred?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima]   Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima] Icon_minitime14th September 2017, 9:29 am

That would suck wouldn’t it? Hiroshima thought as the scenario of him losing his soul in order to revive the Kirin played through his mind. Not taking any chances, he would ensure he was as far away as possible from the Ibwa and silently watched him do his thing. Once the ritual was complete, Hiroshima would look for approval to make his way over to the summoning area and once it was given he would go over to the revived God Beast and inspected it thoroughly. “This is pretty amazing.” He stated before hesitantly touching the Kirin. With the revival of the beast completed, the second phase of his plans had been completed and it was time for him to move on to the next. “I have no questions. I do thank you for lending me your talents today.” Hiroshima said with a smile before slightly bowing. If the man had no further advice or had anything else to say to him, he, the Kirin and the civilians that had accompanied him would exit the room and headed to another where they would begin preparations for the sealing of the beast.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima]   Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima] Icon_minitime14th September 2017, 9:51 am

Rather than simply going with Hiroshima, the Kirin wouldn't move. It would stay at its place beside Sam, the necromancer bearing a benevolent smile "If you don't mind, Lord Isley, I think I would like to accompany you for when you seal the beast." And there his true intentions were, his smile a simple mask for hidden intent. It was honestly rare for Sam to be so false, he usually didn't have cause to do anything within the vein of misdirection "It is not every day one gets to witness the modification of one of our Lady's Marks. A once in a lifetime opportunity indeed. Plus we don't know the effect such a process would have on the Kirin, I may need to strengthen the Juinjutsu I have in place, or something may go wrong and destabilize the resurrection. There are many unknown factors that I could assist in averting. Anyway, shall we go?" Sam moved forward and the Kirin moved with him, the pale man following along with the group to begin preparations.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima]   Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima] Icon_minitime20th September 2017, 1:28 am

When the two of them got there a peculiar figure was waiting for them, one of the priestesses within the temple actually was standing outside of it and would walk towards them first staring at the reanimated Kirin which was missing it's horn and then at Hiroshima who wished to have it implanted within him. "Interesting, I can see the merits of what you wish to do, however whether it'll succeed or you'll be killed I do not know. What I do know is that if you do die it is likely that the Bloody Ruler will kill all three of us as penance for his loss of you, and yes I do mean all three of us." she said referring to the fact that Hiroshima would probably be killed twice if his gambit failed to work. She would walk over to the Kirin while holding out her hand and once she made contact with it would look to Hiroshima. "Come, so that I may seal this creature within your body, it would be best if you exposed your curse mark to me."

Priestess:

Result:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima]   Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima] Icon_minitime20th September 2017, 5:46 pm

Hiroshima would let out a small sigh when the man decided he wanted to tag along for whatever reason. With no real reason to deny his request, he would allow him to come with to the other room so that they could get this entire ordeal over with. Once he had arrived in the room he would bow slightly to the woman before removing his shirt, revealing his curse mark which was etched in the center of his chest. “I’m confident that this will go well, no need to worry.” Hiroshima state with a warm smile. This of course was a blatant lie as he had no idea if this would work though it was comforting that she shared the same worry about Xan losing his shit if it did indeed fail as it wasn’t the first time he had threatened to resurrect him if he died just so that he could kill him again. Taking a deep breath, Hiroshima would take a seat on the stool that one of the civilians had brought along and prepared himself for what was to come.

Is that it? Hiroshima thought to himself as he didn’t feel any different than he did earlier. Then again, this was exactly how he felt when he had gotten his magician seal so it was just up to him to harness the power of the seal to feel the difference. At least I didn’t die. He thought before getting up from the stool and throwing his shirt on. “Thanks for your assistance Priestess, I’ll ensure that I sing your praises to the Bloody Ruler. If there isn’t thing else you need to advise me of, I’ll take my leave. I need to test out the power of this seal.” He said before exiting the room.

Seal Acquired :

Hiroshima Exits
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima]   Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima] Icon_minitime20th September 2017, 11:25 pm

Sam watched silently through the entire thing, being intrigued with it all. His hand moved to his own Magician Seal, placed over his stomach. He wondered if he would've been able to reach similar levels of power had he decided to not take the Undead Curse Mark first. Though that was in the past, and he couldn't very well change it now. He pulled out a little book and a charcoal writing utensil from the folds of his robe and jotted down a few things, one of which being Hiroshima's name for potential puppet materials. He knew the other was powerful and he could be very useful when turned into a puppet. He placed these away and swept from the room with a small nod towards the Priestess. He would probably bring someone to her in the future to increase their power, alongside another God Beast.

[Sam Exits]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima]   Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebirth [Samael and Hiroshima]
Page 1 of 1