Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 3 Icon_minitime10th September 2017, 12:51 pm

"That... would actually be amazing Miss. If you'll let me, I can take a look at any injuries you might have. I'm not terribly experienced, but I know my way around cuts and scrapes." the thought occured to her then she didn't need to act so humble to people any more, didn't have to automatically speak to people as if she were lower than them. With a roll of her shoulders she mentally shed the metaphorical armour that kept her back, and she made her attempt in making a joke, "I'm also very experienced in the field of surgery," She at least held a perfect poker face as she flashed her claws as they would somehow glow, and yet remain black.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 3 Icon_minitime13th September 2017, 10:59 am

Calypso's eyes would widen as the very crew member she was looking for had just chanced upon her, having a Doctor on board was invaluable especially for bounty hunters who unlike Pirates or Privateers had their main source of income revolving around combat and subduing others. "Perfect, I actually really wanted to find a fellow bounty hunting Doctor to join my crew. Anyway lets go claim these bounties and head off this island." Calypso said before skating off towards the Bounty Office to inform them of what happened, though she would wait upon getting there mainly because Garm was the one who took out Jas so it would better if she did the talking. Once they collected their hard earned Niikos and maybe head somewhere better this time around, hopefully with a port of some kind so that Garm could get her own raft rather than the two of them sharing the Monsoon.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th September 2017, 5:22 pm

Calypso and Garm would come to see that the bounty office was actually closed. Luckily for her, however, the man who was working today’s shift was right in front of the building getting ready to leave. Upon hearing what would happen he would let out a sigh before unlocking the door and heading inside. Heading over to a telephone, he would make a call to confirm the happenings of what she had reported and after receiving confirmation that it was indeed true he would hand over 750 Niikos for killing Ja and also gave her an additional 1,000 Niikos for the killing of that damned reptile that had been terrorizing the island. If they didn’t have any more business with the man he would close the office for good and would head home to snuggle with his beloved and possibly get some action.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 3 Icon_minitime21st September 2017, 8:45 pm

"Oh erm... I'm not exactly a... Bounty Hunter, was it? But I would still appreciate the ride," Garm answered as they stepped up towards the closing office. As she explained what had happened once they found themselves inside, she would repeatedly look back to the more experienced woman, making sure that what she was telling was correct. And being given the bounty, she would immediately give Calypso her share from the assault on the faunus, and said her goodnights to the man as the two watched him then leave. "... Well, do you mind leading the way?"

OoC question:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 3 Icon_minitime21st September 2017, 11:49 pm

"Psh, if you collect Bounty's and are given the okay by an official bounty hunter such as myself you're pretty much put in the system. Only way out is if you well break the law, I don't mean like the marine law enforced by Privateers, I mean the laws enforced by our backers, Epsilon. But they are pretty lax as long as it doesn't affect their business so it's all good. Errr I'm not good with names so could you tell me again what your name was?" Calypso said while handing over the cash for Ja and splitting the payout for The Mack between the two of them 50:50. She already had a decent sum of Niikos and besides the other girl did earn it even if judging by the vagrants in the cells, she had stole her bounties right from under her. Once Garm told Calypso her name once again she would then head back to the Monsoon and shrug.

"Yeah, this is going to be a tight fit, er did you eat a Devil Fruit? I'm just asking because we may have to trail our legs off the side of The Monsoon if we are both going to fit. I didn't expect having to share my raft and this place doesn't look like it has a shipyard so we gotta make due till the next island." Calypso said, and if Garm hadn't eaten one then they could set out once more. This time into the open ocean where another island adventure awaited them, Calypso did hope she wasn't going in the wrong direction though because it would absolutely suck if they ended up heading towards the Southern Abyssal Sea rather than the Frozen one.

(Calypso exits after Lexxi's next post)
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1st October 2017, 10:08 am

"It's Garm. Garm Akagame," The faunus girl introduced herself again, letting it sink in that she seemed to be an official bounty hunter now. She took her cash and found the best place for it in her bag, inadvertedly also flashing the devil fruit inside to Calpyso, whom she still hadn't been told her true name. She was on high alert being led to the docks again, even if she fought alongside this woman there was still the fact that she had to be careful around someone new. Trust wasn't an easy claim. "No I haven't eaten a Devil Fruit. Not yet at least. I'm hoping to find somewhere to barter with one I stole, but I don't really know how to tell them apart. I know sort of how to tell a Devil Fruit is one, but I couldn't tell what does what." She explained along the way, actually thankful for her shortish stature to fit on to the small boat. "I know mine is a Zoan Scorpion fruit." Once it was shown, she tucked herself away on the edge again as they set off from the dock.

(Leaves)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)   New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Scales Beginnings (Mystery Island, Northern Abyssal)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3