Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)

Go down 
+2
Co
Aurielle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitime4th March 2018, 4:26 pm

Garm moved with Calypso's aid to get up on to the raft again, looking back down at the burning ship as they floated upwards. "Yes, I'm not sure that woman quite expected the whole floating area. It was nice to stretch my tail in combat though," Even with the shift in gravity she did enjoy the feel of the raft beneath her feet once they were back up there. She took a position on the side again by her bag, sat with her legs hanging over the edge and looking out over the encroaching island. "I assume this is our next destination?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 3 Icon_minitime7th March 2018, 9:46 pm

"Told you it was a nice edge to have, all we need is for you to get used to fighting in Zero-G and it'd be all good. Calypso said with a smirk before looking towards their destination when Garm pointed it out to her, the smirk fading from her face as she saw it. "Yep...looks like it. Seems shady, but that just means there will be plenty of work for a pair of bounty hunters like ourselves." she said deciding to cut the anti-gravity when they were close enough to dock at the island. There was no use trying to keep it active any longer after all. "Getting something to eat would be pretty nice as well, I'm fucking starving." she was looking forward to the new island mainly because islands meant taverns which meant food and drink something that she was in need of seeing as they didn't exactly have a place to store some on The Monsoon.

(Calypso Exits)
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3