Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)

Go down 
+2
Co
Aurielle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sid

Sid

The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th December 2017, 10:59 pm

Aquila reached the point where her quarry was sitting like a plump duck waiting to be devoured- And then the boat lifted from the water at high speeds. Her eyes widened and she let out a frustrated cry, though it was muffled somewhat by her being submerged underwater. She narrowed her eyes and surfaced, staring at the rising Waver and trying to come up with a plan. She swirled her hands gently in the water before snapping them up, three swirling bullets of water from each side of her body rushing towards the rising boat at Vacuum Release speeds, aiming to slam into the bottom of the Waver to throw it off course or send it crashing back into the water.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th December 2017, 7:31 am

Garm looked on with childish wonder as the air around them changed. Or more specifically, it was the gravity. It took her a moment to adjust to the sensation of lesser gravity, in which case her arms were out, as was her tail, keeping everything balanced. "This... is really cool," She finally said once she had gotten herself well balanced, standing straight up again. "I have good balance though, being a master of full body fighting helps. I can throw my weight around thanks to my tail. But I guess learning to fight in low gravity will be an experience worth having," All the while she was facing Calypso, unaware of the attack coming from below.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd January 2018, 3:46 pm

Due to Calypso having been looking down just to see how the water looked she would actually notice that they were under attack which would cause her to adjust her waver so that spun in order to avoid the water bullets hurtling towards them. This was done by stomping down on it, which since they were in the air in zero-g would put the waver into a spin which was counterbalanced by her stomping again with her other foot. "I don't know what the fuck just tried to damage my baby but I'm sure as hell going to find out. Garm look alive we are under attack!" Calypso said with a frown as she didn't know what had struck them but she knew now for sure that being in the water was dangerous and as such with another burst of jet dials The Monsoon would ascend even higher into the air while she herself jumped off of her waver to head down to confront whatever had the nerve to try and attack them.

As she moved she generated Nimbus reveling in the fact that her hard training allowed her to utilize her Tricks without crippling her body like they did originally, sure she needed to devote time to training even more in the future but still for now this would do. Once she managed to pick out the woman who was swimming in the water she would dive downward to increase her falling speed and then flip to deliver an axe-kick causing three of the four stratus clouds to materialize around her before launched downward as Moon Drop Missiles. If even one of them hit it would displace a large amount of water which would end up floating upward simply due to the effects of her AT's. However she was very much aware of the limitations of her skates and the effective range of them, as such even if the Waver did get too far up it would begin to plummet once it was outside of the field, and thus enter it once more.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd January 2018, 7:07 pm

Aquila saw the attack coming towards her from the female dropping from the waver and figured her own defenses weren't enough to tank the attack. She spun in the water at C-Rank++ Speeds with her B-Rank Strength, the liquid forming a bubble around her body that would defend her from the brunt of the incoming attacks. While most of the damage was absorbed by the shield, it burst apart from the knockback and she was forced deeper into the water. This wasn't a problem for her, so she began swimming around, trying to decide how best to respond to an attack from the female. She needed a bit more time to gather the needed water for what she wanted, even though she was submerged in the sea, so she hoped her crew was in range to attack.

And in fact they were, the Black Cloud having stopped on their decent when they saw the waver rise up. Narcelle had brought the female above deck some time ago and she was ready for a fight herself. She didn't have many long range attacks so she just....launched herself across the 30ft distance to the other boat. One would expect her to simply stall in the gravitational field, but she was a Juryoku. She activated her Localized Gravity Field to counteract that of the buxom Kukinorite. She landed on the Waver, facing Garm with a smile on her face "Hello, Darlin. The names Viola, and I am a Buccaneer. I hope you don't mind, but I'll be takin' this here Waver in the name of my ship and our Captain Commander. You can put up a fight if you wanna, but I wouldn't advise it. I'm rather *hic* tipsy." She gave a giggle and swayed on her feet, as though unsteady. It was obvious there was truth to her words and that she had been drinking.

Aquila:
Viola:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th January 2018, 5:47 pm

"Darlin'?" Garm repeated back. She had looked over the edge as Calypso had jumped off, catching just enough to see a fight was starting, and that there was someone else coming right up. On her side she got in to position, running through her mind just what to do here. She didn't want to destroy the Waver with her fire after all. Puts her at a bit of a disadvantage. But she wouldn't wait, racing forwards with B-speed forming her nails in to a sharp point as she went for her Surgical Strike, right at her possibly-drunk opponent's torso, aiming to drive her nails right in to their flesh, requiring they to have some form of enhance reaction to see the technique coming.

Techniques:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th January 2018, 1:22 pm

Calypso would see that her techniques landed and would jump off of the air that filled in for the water she had temporarily displaced when her axe-kick landed as such she would ascend back into the air rising high enough to get closer to her ship before utilizing Air a second time so that she could flip herself back onto the Waver and see her new crew-mate attacking the intruder who dared set foot on Calypso's waver, her arrival accompanied by the generation of an additional Stratus Cloud. Still she had confidence that Garm could handle herself and thus would keep her eyes on the approaching ship as she noticed that not only could it fly but it didn't look like any sort of Bounty Hunter vessel. "Who the hell are you guys and why the fuck are you on my waver!" she shouted out directed mainly on the tipsy passenger in hopes that her comment would distract her in order to give Garm an additional advantage but also because she was uncertain on who they were fighting in the first place. Whether the woman answered or Garm did as she could potentially have more of a clue as to who they were, Calypso would finish her statement with a manifestation of her Shadow causing the scenery of the area to change as her killing intent was manifested.

The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Big_th10

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th January 2018, 5:42 pm

Viola might've been drunk, but her reactionary prowess was nothing to be scoffed at. She used alcohol to settle her stomach, but she was feeling woozy at the moment so that was just perfect. She was able to avoid the attack with ease by taking a step back though only just barely, brushing her left hand against her thigh as she moved. This caused her body to become lighter, increasing her speed exponentially. She used this speed to strike out at Garm's outstretched arm with the back of her right hand at A-Rank speed, not aiming to do damage but rather to increase the girl's weight so that she was slower. She then looked at Calypso and her eyes widened a fraction at the terrifying snake haired woman that met her eyes "Whoa there *hic* No need to get so aggressive! I just wanted to play~" She giggled a bit maniacally, swaying on her feet a bit and looking as though she were about to tip over the side of the waver, only to correct her balance. A voice in the back of her mind said she should be getting support from her own ship, so she couldn't help but wonder why nothing was coming. Some bullets should at least be flying, for Cthulhu's sake "As for who we are, I don't think I can *hic* say. We're kinda infamous pirates, we Buccaneers....wait crap I just said it. Forget I said that! Oooooh the captain is going to be so cross..." A light pink blush covered her cheeks, which mingled rather humorously with the green that was there from her nausea. This girl was definitely a piece of work.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2018, 11:13 am

Garm could do little, she was taken aback by the sudden speed boost, and so she was a good target to be suddenly weighed down. But if there was one thing she could do at least now was use her fire with such close range without having to worry about the Waiver. Whilst she couldn't dodge, she was still able to continue her original intention once she got in close. It just so happened that their opponent was the one who got in close. "You already told us you're a Buccaneer," She took a deep breath once the two were in point blanc, and released her stream of black fire from her mouth.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th January 2018, 11:57 am

When Calypso heard that the ones attacking her ship were Buccaneers her body would change rapidly with her clothes starting to billow, with her hair moving as if their was a blowing wind originating from her. Her eyes would glow with a sickly yellow nen but the most shocking effect was her legs being wreathed in her Stratus cloud as she began to fall downward. "...Die." Calypso muttered out as her initial movement would be suddenly amplified seeing as she would jump during her fall so that she could quickly cover the distance between her and the Buccaneer in order to capitalize on the opening left by Garm spitting flames on her. The result was her utilizing a flying knee aimed at the Buccaneer's head which, regardless of if it hit or not would release a tornado comprised of Stratus cloud from what would be the point of impact. Of course if it did hit then it would deal a far more damaging blow seeing as her opponent would have already been distracted or set ablaze by Garm's technique while Calypso would avoid being set ablaze herself due to the status cloud enveloping her kicking leg. Finally upon being stuck by either Calypso or the tornado which spawned from her knee Viola would be knocked 10 ft away allowing her to burn up freely without potentially damaging the waver if she ended up completely engulfed in flames.

"I fucking hate Buccaneers! Garm let's kill them all and burn their ship to the ground, fucking slaver scum!" Calypso said truly and utterly furious as nothing set her off more than encountering the ones who had made her early life hell. Sure she wasn't exactly forthcoming with why she reacted so badly to the knowledge that they were Buccaneers but when they survived this her and Garm would have a talk about this and exactly why though Calypso preferred to spare lives rather than take them, she'd kill any Buccaneer she ran into.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th January 2018, 1:21 pm

Viola saw the flames coming and knew that fire equaled a bad time, so she followed her first instinct and jumped into the air with her improved speed, carrying her into the air. Or at least she tried to. She was preocuppied with the fire and didn't notice the death in the form of a storm-wreathed kick heading straight for her mid-section. Not only did the kick land but she was launched backwards, off the waver and out over the open sea. Viola lost consciousness as she fell to the water, a loud splash notifying when she had hit the surface. She drowned rather quickly after she went under.

One was down, but there were still Kami-knows how many on the ship. Speaking of, a bullet flew from the crow's nest of the enemy ship, glancing off the side of the waver. It was obviously a warning shot meant to grab their attention, as the captain of the other ship came forward and glared towards the two females. She removed the cigar from her mouth in order to talk clearly "OI! How about instead of fighting on that little plank of wood you call a boat, you come over here and fight like a real woman! Unless you wenches lack the tits to face me two on one!" The navigator giggled and the captain was forced to throw a quick glare over her shoulder to silence the unwanted noise. She was hoping this stalling would give Aquila enough time to think of something that resembled a plan and actually step in. The girl couldn't be completely useles...
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st January 2018, 3:33 pm

Garm cracked her neck as she missed the fire, fighting someone who could actually dodge her difficult to dodge attacks was certainly something new and interesting. But Calypso finished the job she tried to do herself. The woman was definitely a better fighter than Garm herself, but she hoped to change that. "Burn their ship? I can do that." She said with a cocky grin, taking a look and finding the best place. "I'll need some help getting back up after, I can't fly like you," She chose the best spot, took a run and jumped from the flying waiver. Directly above the buccaneer ship she picked her mark, and shot herself down through Calypso's anti-gravity through both her momentum and swinging her limbs. Her arm maneuvered her in to position, her knee threw her weight down and twisted her body, whilst the main blow came from slamming her tail in to the deck of the ship. Upon breaking through the top deck alone, she unfurled herself to land inside, where she would exhale another jet black stream of fire as she twirled, giving setting as much around her aflame as possible whilst not letting herself be harmed by it so quickly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st January 2018, 4:58 pm

Calypso would narrow her eyes at the fact that the woman speaking had actually dared to shoot at The Monsoon, it would cause her to move back so that she could actually drive her Waver. As a result two of the Jet Dials in the back would fire off once more allowing her to propel her waver so that in addition to being skyward bound it would allow her to use the Buccaneer's ship as cover in case that Faunus down in the water tried something again. She kept her eye out just in case though, after all while she trusted that Garm could handle herself she wasn't blind to the fact that her opponents didn't exactly have to fight fair and could have a number of tricks at their disposal. Once she got to a reasonable height that her zero-g would only encompass the top part of the Buccaneer ship she would maneuver the Monsoon so it moved horizontally so as to keep the Buccaneer ship under her regardless of where they steered to. She was confident that her little "raft" as they called her could easily outspeed their patchwork of a ship any day and felt that she might as well take advantage of her superior maneuverability to stay out of the range of their cannons.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th January 2018, 3:47 pm

The Captain's eye twitched as the deck of her ship was annihilated by some lizard slut. She'd put a lot of time and effort into this ship and it meant a lot to her. Not only that but one of her best fighters had been lost. She took a deep breath and then looked to her last proper fighter. "Oi, Gamma, keep shooting at that bitch, I'll deal with our little intruder." The Captain took another drag of her cigar and took off her jacket, tossing it at her Navigator, someone who was useless at combat anyway. With a huff she then ripped her sleeves off and leaped into the hole in the ship, landing directly beside Garm in the ring of flames. Up close it was a bit more obvious that the Captain was jacked and she snorted in rage, smoke billowing from her nose. "You think you can come onto my ship, attack my crew and then set everything on fire? I'll admit, you've got moxie but I'm going to put out the fires with it." She cracked her neck and fell into a fighting stance, palms open and held outwards toward Garm.

--

On the deck, Cecil Gamma sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. He didn't even like killing people, he just wanted money and maybe a hot babe... He paused and looked over the burning hole in the ship. Maybe not that hot. He then raised his second pistol, a simple flintlock and fired it once more at the Waver once it matched the Cloud's velocity, just to try and get the other woman's attention. "Hey! Come down here so I can shoot you, please? I've not got that much ammo and I'm kind of sick of firing when I don't know that I'll actually hit." He sighed and started to unwrap a bundle sitting next to him, revealing a large, well crafted rifle. He didn't want to use Winnipeg but he would if he had to.

Captain Nsqy of the Feral Sky Pirates:

Cecil Gamma of the Feral Sky Pirates:

Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th January 2018, 4:44 pm

As Garm stood opposite a new opponent she got in to her own fighting position. A quick glance over the position, it was clear this Captain was built for defense. The open palms and wide stance, she was built to take hits. It was all assumptions of course. "Technically, you attacked us first." She stated as she ran over her options in her mind. She needed to test her strength though first, and so she would lean forwards before leaping herself forwards at B-rank speed, extending out her arm and letting her Blaze element bring her nails to a point. If this truly was a defensive person, stabbing in to their hands would surely make any grappling or parrying harder. Regardless of how the attempt would go, as soon as she was close she would once more let loose another Draconic Roar at close range.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th January 2018, 3:15 pm

Calypso would actually hop down, not to humor the guy but she didn't like it when The Monsoon was hit and figured the best way to ensure that didn't happen was by engaging the person who was shooting at it. As such she would one use her Stratus Clouds to block the bullet whizzing at her waver as she dived downward though her legs and arms were spread outward she kept her eyes open in case he would attempt to try and shoot at her with his projectile accelerator. When she noticed she had sped up she would flip in order to alter her course in the air while likewise changing two of the Stratus Clouds she had formed into Moon Drop Missiles which would be hurtled at her opponent. "Oh my mistake, how about I fix that for you." Calypso said sarcastically, knowing fully well that she had gotten closer to him specifically so that she could attack him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th January 2018, 4:19 pm

Nsqy seemed to think over that for a moment before shrugging. "You know, you're actually right. I guess you do have a right to attack us. Not breaking my ship though! I spent a lot on this baby and yet you had to go break her. That much I won't be accepting." She told the other girl and rolled her cigar to the other side of her mouth. When Garm launched towards her she simply stepped forward and swung both her hands in, attempting to slap them either side of Garm's head, specifically over her ears. If she wasn't sturdy enough it'd probably be pretty surprising and would stun her momentarily, long enough for the Captain to take her cigar out and ram it into the side of Garm's face to put it out and burn her.

Spoiler:

--

On the deck, Cecil lazily fell backwards and away from the cloud-bullets, letting them hammer into the deck as he stumbled over and onto his feet again. He rolled his neck and let out a low groan before raising his rifle towards Calypso and flicking it. A long, rather wicked looking, knife popped out from under the barrel and swung around into position as a bayonet before he locked it into place under his arm with one hand on the foregrip, almost as though the gun was a spear. He then held it out in front of him and yawned quietly, body mostly limp. "Okay... Let's go then."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th January 2018, 5:17 pm

Garm felt she was right about the counter style of the Captain, and stopped herself dead, using a flick of her tail with her strength to aid her in stopping. It would still however not stop her Roar of Flame. And with the rest of the ship burning she felt no need to hold back. She aimed her fire directly at the woman's feet this time, aiming to burn at her legs, and the decking below her. One tactic she had learned as a slave walking through town; the bigger people who could block focused much on defense and she was gambling on the Captain not having as much offense outside of counters outside of melee range.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th January 2018, 6:22 pm

"Sure. Why not." Calypso said upon landing lifting one of her legs before dashing forward and then to the right with a Double Typhoon Turn allowing her to try and deliver a Knee to his face. In actuality however it was merely a Feint as she would attempt to gauge how he would reply to her follow up, while keeping her leg flexed in order to build up power for her true attack. Regardless of how he replied the intent was to dodge his follow up by using a Triple Typhoon Turn enhanced Backtrack and then deliver the Crescent Kick she had been holding back the entire time with a Quadruple Typhoon Turn. The end result was a spastic chaotic movement aimed at throwing him off enough so that she could capitalize on him overextending himself and if he did indeed try and shoot her she could catch the shots with the Stratus Clouds she had been creating thanks to her movements. If she was successful however her arch would be used to essentially slice him up, hopefully catching one of his arms so that he could be disarmed literally.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st January 2018, 3:18 pm

Nsqy hissed in pain as the flames licked at her legs and she snapped her head down, looking at the planks that made up the deck. With a chuckle she then raised a leg and stomped, the burning ring, weakened by the flames licking at the walls, crumbled and dropped them down out the bottom of the ship, using her stomp at the last moment to proper herself forwards. She reached out to grab Garm while they were in midair and lock her down with a bear-hug, just using her raw strength. She had a plan for when they got lower and it was a decent drop down to the water... It was also where another one of her allies was waiting. Unfortunately, the Captain had lost her cigar but she'd manage, once she killed this little brat and waited for her buddy to come down so she could drown that bitch too!

Spoiler:

--

Cecil really had no chance against this. Just as he saw a flicker of movement and started to shift out of the way he had already lost. His face was split open as he moved into the attack rather than away from it and blood spewed out of him. It sprayed the deck and over Calypso, staining her red as he dropped to the ground, letting go of his beloved Winnipeg as he gurgled out his last breaths, drowning on his own blood in immense pain. He couldn't even scream, he just didn't have the energy... Or the oxygen capacity.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd February 2018, 4:55 pm

Garm was taken aback by the Captain further breaking the ship, not that the fire wasn't already weakening it. She flicked her tail ready to balance herself, she knew they were about to drop after all but she didn't know exactly how far. But she was decended upon by the captain before she could fight back too much. She could see it was a grapple of some sort, and whilst she knew she couldn't stop it with how she bore down, she could still get a hit in. With the floor crumbling under them, she tilted herself forwards, letting herself fall forwards before leaping off. Her technique couldn't beat the strength behind the woman, but she had her speed to make up for it. As they fell, Garm moved in to her Draconic Three-Arm Strike, sending punches anywhere she could reach, however each tail strike she specifically sent to strike the Captain's face. Whilst she knew she could get enough damage in with how unpredictable her tail strikes were, even going in to the strikes she knew it likely wouldn't stop the woman, and she could be caught in the grip if she weren't careful. With the only thing she could suddenly think of in that moment, she ended her Three-Arm Strike by snapping her tail with her hip, throwing her weight to the side with her Draconic Swinging Wide to throw herself off to the side and aiming to avoid falling through any more decks that their fall created.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd February 2018, 8:37 pm

Once her opponent was on the floor she would jump briefly noting that Garm was no longer in sight before utilizing Foresight Principle to try and read the air currents in order to get an idea as to where her crew member was. However when the ship shook like as if someone had crashed into it she decided to check something just in case. Fortunately for Garm and perhaps unfortunately for her opponent they were still in the Zero-G field created by her Air Treks, which meant that although she was tackled by the Buccaneer she wouldn't descend downward since they wouldn't fall. No instead the both of them were in fact more likely to be propelled forward unless something else changed their direction thus causing them to smash into the side of the ship rather than the bottom. If that was the case then Calypso would be able to see them from her position in the air post jump as she had been scanning the area in search of Garm.

If that wasn't the case then Calypso would instead trust Garm to finish off her opponent and proceed to step off the ship towards the ocean in search of the Aqua Tribe Faunus who she didn't think she managed to finish off with her kick the last time. However before she could truly fall she wanted to check the water to see if she could pick out where the Buccaneer was before recklessly heading to the waves below and thus would proceed to drift to the side her body floating freely as she tried her best to locate her target.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th February 2018, 4:37 pm

The Captain honestly wasn't expecting to end up in zero-g. She was hoping to keep her opponent locked until they could hit the water but that wasn't going to happen. Nsqy wasn't really used to fighting in mid-air, Cthulhu knows why she owned an airboat but they were the in-fashion thing nowadays and... It just got her killed. She couldn't maneuver in midair and the multiple strikes slammed into her, skin bursting and tearing from the force of them. Eventually the light in her eyes dimmed and she stopped moving, still floating blissfully in the zero gravity environment. Garm would now need to try and find some way to get out of it herself.

As for the last opponent... Well... Seeing your airboat get destroyed and your crew get dismantled one by one was pretty disheartening and after a while, rather than sit there and watch it happen idly, you'd just run. Which is exactly what she did. The last faunus had bolted when it seemed like the ship was falling apart, she didn't want to be killed like the rest of them, that just wasn't okay.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th February 2018, 4:20 pm

Garm looked up at Calypso as she remained suspended in the zero-g spot, she wouldn't even realise that the person that they had taken out was the captain of the ship. Otherwise she would have felt a little more pride in her own skills. "Hey, I can keep myself up right but I haven't learned how to swim through air yet," She called out to the hole she had made, but kept herself alert as she did not know that all the enemies were defeated or fled, and had to be careful with alerting her inability to move so quickly now.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd February 2018, 2:32 pm

"Right sorry, forgot." Calypso said going back into the burning ship before holding her hand out for Garm to take and if her crew member accepted she would attempt to pull her out of the wreckage. "Let's go." She said and assuming everything was okay she would still hold Garm's arm before jumping upward so that both of them could get to the Monsoon. Essentially the plan was to head in the direction that they were going away from the burning wreckage of the Buccaneer Ship before the Zero-G her AT's provided ran out. She didn't see the point to travelling via the sea seeing as there was still another Buccaneer lurking in the water so they might as well travel in the air long enough that following them wouldn't be feasible. "Glad you are okay, I fucking hate Buccaneers, the slaver scum. It's one of the big reasons why I became a Bounty Hunter, it's one of our jobs to hunt for them and their leaders so that they can be brought to justice. Though other than the leaders every other Buccaneer is fair game for us to be judge, jury and executioner." she said trying to explain why she hadn't decided to loot the ship but instead preferred to just burn it. She wasn't a violent person but for them she felt no distinction between ending their lives and ending the lift of a creature, she wouldn't lose sleep over it and hopefully Garm wouldn't either but she didn't exactly know how her crew member would really take the realization that being a Bounty Hunter would put her at odds with a powerful group such as them.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd February 2018, 3:19 pm

With the burning wreckage below them, the escaping Faunus did not look back. They understood that with the ship going down like that, and the loss of the captain, that their best chances were to get as far away from them as possible. They valued their job, but they valued their lives a hell of a lot more. With the floating raft giving them the vantage point, the distant horizon would show a peculiar tinting to the water, along with a long yet almost flat island in the distance, with little else on the immediate horizon.

Approaching the island it would be seen that surrounding a good half of the island was a 'crown' of little stone rocks jutting out of the lapping ocean. As Begraaf Island, the dying, drowning island, was their closest destination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next