Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)

Go down 
+2
Co
Aurielle
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Empty
PostSubject: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime22nd April 2017, 2:36 am

Calypso slept as The Monsoon her faithful raft drifted on the sea guided by the winds which billowed about directing it without her watch, as sure enough after the events at Victory Island she had sailed for a bit before falling asleep. As a result she was tucked into the little area that she had built in her raft for comfort her only companion being her blunderbuss and the Niikos she had earned through her relatively short career as a Bounty Hunter. She would stir before opening an eye and yawning before poking her head up just to see where she was and sighing as she didn't really see any land in sight. "I really need to buy a compass, then again I don't even know how to read one so that would be a waste." she said speaking out loud and then sitting up so she could get a better look around.

For the Mod:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime25th April 2017, 8:27 pm

Poor little Sugi was hungry, she hadn't eaten in a whole two hours and was started to get agitated. Fortunately, off in the distance, there was a shadow, the sun shining through making it ever more obvious. Might be food? In a heated hurry to eat, Sugi, the Sukuagiru would swim past a few swarms of fish in abundance (Possible food) to go and capture this next meal, approaching in on the raft from the southern direction, rising up to the surface as she neared. At around 15 feet from the boat, she'd jump out from the water to see what was on top before splashing back in, confirming that there was a meat-like substance on top. A bit of salt (from the water) and that thing will be delish. Swimming underneath the raft at it amazing A-Rank swimming speed, she'd circle around and jump again, this time spitting a solid water bullet at her target to season her up before splashing into the water once again, diving down deep in preparation of rising up with some killer intent.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime25th April 2017, 9:25 pm

Calypso was sitting around minding her business before something would jump out of the water behind her, and promptly spit out a blob of water straight at her. She actually didn't see what happened however upon hearing the splash she would turn only to get hit in the back with the water bullet and causing her to cringe. "And now my clothes are wet...okay Dinner let's see who between the two of us is the prey and who is the predator." she said  out loud even though she was sure wild creatures couldn't actually understand the native tongue and would promptly shift out of her makeshift bed and stand up while scanning the water for signs of whatever hit her. She would have tried to catch one of the fish swimming in the water however, if a meal decided to pick a fight with her she didn't mind having Zamite fin sushi.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime25th April 2017, 10:13 pm

Better to fight prey in the water, or so Sugi had thought to itself with its under developed and mundane brain. It would begin to rise up from its dived position, straight under the raft. Once it was about a few meters out, it would release a wave from under water, straight at the southern end of the floating device causing it to tilt a bit. From there using its A-Rank speed and B-Rank strength, the little shark-like MH creature would ram itself into the raised end, trying to capsize the whole platform and force Calypso into the water where the water creature should reign supreme. It'll also wet her bed which will be a funny plus. Regardless of whether or not it was successful, it would circle around to the other side of the ship once more in preparation for the next move. All things considered, this seemed like a pretty good strategy in my head.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime27th April 2017, 3:18 pm

This time she wouldn't be caught flat footed, in fact due to the weather she had an ample amount of wind to propel her waver, which it gladly did when she caused it to release a burst of wind from one of the four allowing her vessel to move forward at the same speed as the Zamite approached it. She would then jump off allowing her momentum to carry her before aiming an axe-kick at the Zamite as it tried to burst out of the water to ram where her waver was previously. Thus instead of potentially capsizing the only thing keeping her warm at night, and potentially losing her gathered Niikos and other supplies it would instead receive a heel to the nose. If she was successful, she would preform an air jump before she hit the water's surface in order to grab her future meal once it proceeded to fall back downward. After that it was just a matter of swimming back to The Monsoon so she could actually get back on board and feast, literally, on the spoils of her victory.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime27th April 2017, 10:27 pm

Well that didn't seem to work out too well, in fact, that was a terrible plan. Why did Sugi decide to do that. Here she was, floating in the air facing directly up, looking at a foot falling towards her face. The only thing she really had enough time to do was open her oversized shark mouth, an act done almost solely on instinct, but it also didn't have good results. Instead of striking its nose, the young buntry hunter would end up hit its bottom jaw. The teeth would of course deal some minor damage to the leg, however the force of the impact would overall shatter the teeth and break its jaw, causing it to drop back down alive, rattles, and in a vast amount of pain. Furthermore, it can't close its mouth, preventing it from consuming the 'possible' blood from the leg which just royally fucked its life up. The damage would be equivalent to D-Rank, simply due to the sharp nature and nothing more, but if he wished to grab it before it hit the water, he could surely do so, but be weary, as you should never grab a live shark! You have been warned.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime27th April 2017, 10:43 pm

Calypso would frown as her leg was cut a bit but she would still reach to grab it making sure she snatched it by it's broken jaw rather than it's body and holding it in an iron grip so that even if it moved she wouldn't be hurt by it. If she was successful she would backstroke back to the Monsoon while holding the Zamite out of the water and upside down so as to disorientate it further. She would make sure to keep an eye on it though, as if it tried anything funny she would shake it by it's broken jaw inflicting more pain on it so as to deter it from trying to attack her some other way. "Don't worry, if you behave you won't feel a thing, if not I'll eat you while you still breathe and take small bites slowly to savor your taste." Calypso threatened even though it couldn't understand her, but maybe just maybe it would realize the situation it was in and accept death gracefully.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime27th April 2017, 11:43 pm

At first, it tried to wiggle its way free, but immediately put that shit to a stop at the pain shot through the entire body, even more so than she was already feeling. I mean hell, dangling it from a broken limb, now that is just pure animal cruelty. All in all however, this was an undeniable, and total failure. I mean, It could probably escape with no problems, if not for the in built aggressive nature that the stupid creatures possess. So instead, it will 'withdraw' temporarily before planning its next move. Its stomach would suddenly begin to floor with water before firing off another water bullet straight up into the air. However this time, right before it left contact with the beasts mouth, the beast would do yet another technique, absorbing itself into its own technique and firing off along with it. FREEDOM! It would yell in its own Sugi language before reverting back to its original form. However, since the bullet was fired straight up, it would fall straight back down onto the Monsoon, shattering its already broken jaw and falling unconscious.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime28th April 2017, 12:03 am

Calypso would actually be somewhat startled by the Zamite's behavior before it suddenly burst out of her hands and promptly vanish while she narrowly avoided getting hit by another water bullet it launched. It was pretty skillful the small creature actually using techniques that she hadn't seen before, at least not since she left the shinobi world so it most likely had chakra. Which meant despite being impressed enough to actually consider getting a pet it was useless to her other than anything more than food. "Bon' Apetite." she said using her hands to essentially tear the unconscious creature's lower section apart in order to debowel and promptly fillet it, that is if it didn't wake up again and preform another "miraculous" escape. She would have to wait until she got to the island she saw in the horizon to properly cook it. Something she sought to rectify as she prompted The Monsoon to release more air from yet another Jet Dial and would repeat it once it's propulsion slowed once more.

Last edited by Aurielle on 28th July 2017, 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime30th April 2017, 10:15 pm

First off, I'd like to apologise for not being on for the weekend. Second off, I'd like to acknowledge the fact that this is a little upsetting, as poor sugi came back to the land of the awake, only to flap about in pain as it was torn apart and ripped open whilst still alive. Poor little baby, bleeding all over the place as its slowly, yet painfully, faded away into the afterlife. Welp, I suppose that was a pretty terrible way to go out, more so since she was suppose to meet back up with her mother in about ten minutes for dinner, but she just could not wait that long. In other news, shit was happening that could definitely prove to be a positive sign for the young hunter on the seas. Coming into range, and flying straight over the makeshift vessel was a bird. And when there is a bird...there is land. It was heading north, gliding slowly and easily with no real difficulties, taking a peek down below at the poor child being gutted as it fly by.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime2nd May 2017, 4:04 pm

Calypso would finish up and clean off her living area with salt water she would eventually need to really wash The Monsoon but for now this would do. Either way it would take little to no time to eventually get close to the island, whatever it was called seeing as she honestly had no idea where she was going, seeing as she didn't have a navigator. For all she knew she could be going in circles, seeing as her only reference was, away from Victory Island. It was a good thing that she didn't get lost as easily as she forgot people's names, sure it wasn't as certain as never forgetting a face but it was in a healthy balance kind of like a normal person.

(Calypso Exits to ???)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime4th May 2017, 12:00 am

The island would come into view, with the jagged coastline growing larger the nearer her planks of wood floated. I believe we agreed on 'Mystery Island'. Known for...well...nothing. It's not well known at all actually. Have fun tearing the place a new asshole with your fish/shark hybrid gutting skills that were so nicely displayed only moments ago. The island was medium sized, large enough to get lost on, but still small enough to be lost in the sea. It had locals, usually a weird bunch, always hiding in the fog that never seems to lift. I should also mention, a lot of crazy shit seems to happen in this illusive place.

Location: Center, Almost directly north of your previous location.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime22nd September 2017, 1:54 pm

---------------Post Mystery Island (With Garm)---------------------

Calypso was currently taking a shower having placed her clothes in her little sleep space on The Monsoon and was using the opportunity of the rain falling from the sky quite heavily to her advantage. Sure she wasn't alone on her ship, but if they were going to be crew members they would have to get used to things like this, though it was night-time and because the moon was currently covered by the storm clouds above it wasn't all that bright so it wasn't as if she could really see all of Calypso's nudity. Either way when she was sufficiently clean she would sigh before making two stratus clouds, one of them above her to block the rainfall and the other she'd use to sort of "towel" off so that she could put her clothes back on. "You want one? It'll help with the rain." Calypso said turning to Garm if her fellow Bounty Hunter hadn't come up with her own way of dealing with the heavy rainfall which they were blessed with this fine day.

OOC:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime22nd September 2017, 2:52 pm

The feel of the rain wasn't something pirates were unusual with, thus battles for food and fame couldn't be postponed; Well that would for some other unlucky ship. In the vast distance the sound of cannons firing would continue for only a few seconds, before a loud victory cheer determined the result of the battle. The ship who would be brutal destroyed and scavaged for everything the crew could see and find in this dark time of night, well a few things made its way through the ocean bumping into ships as they make their way into calypso's ship, one thingthat could be taken noticewas a small crate, the size of her palm. Within the crate help a bright circular jewel, it was known as a opal.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime1st October 2017, 11:01 am

Garm had spent a good deal of time grumbling, using her tail as a makeshift umbrella to at least try and keep most of the rain from her face, but that was certainly difficult. She looked back, having opted to give her new partner some privacy in cleaning off, "Oh, yeah something to keep the rain off would be real helpful," she answered, rolling her shoulders as she looked out, first seeing the wrecked ship, but then another a little further ahead.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime3rd October 2017, 7:49 pm

Without even a word she would move the stratus cloud she was using to towel herself off over her head and then transport the one previously shielding herself to her crew-mate. "Once again I apologize for the inconvenience, I don't really mind rain all that much and if it got too much I'd just lay down and cover the rest of my body with stratus clouds. Now that I think about it though this really isn't the best ship to be travelling around in." Calypso said before spotting a tiny crate floating towards them and leaning over the side of The Monsoon to pick it up and upon opening it she would smile. "Well then wouldn't want to be the people who lost this little treasure. Either way hopefully we can reach the other island soon or at least run into a merchant vessel, you know what honestly even if we ran into pirates at this point it would be better than aimlessly drifting don't you think?" she said as she stashed the gem at the foot of her makeshift bed along with everything else of hers.

For Mod:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime3rd October 2017, 9:28 pm

Unfortunately for the duo, the ship that had been in battle with the other was headed right in their direction, with their ship black against the night sky in order to get a drop on their opponents. It was an AirBoat of the Buccaneers, floating through the sky at a rather leisurely pace "That was fun wasn't it, captain?! So much fun! I can't wait until we run across another ship! It is going to be so great, I honestly can't wait for that!" Skylar kept droning on and on like this, much to the chagrin of Aquila, as she absolutely despised the other female's ability to take for hours and hours on end. Why she agreed to be on a ship with a Aero Tribe, she would never know. Especially when they were on an AirBoat! She was Aqua Tribe, she needed to be in close proximity of the open sea! It really bummed her out, if she was being honest. The other four were being as quiet as Aquila, the crew unknowingly coming upon a ship that held numbers less than they themselves possessed, leaving it ripe for the picking....Well "coming upon" might not be the right term, but they were in its path.

The Black Cloud:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime5th October 2017, 2:28 pm

"It's fine. I am just not used to be out on the seas or in heavy rain without a shelter over my head," Garm gave no focus to Calypso then, only looking upon the cloud that moved out over her. Her curiosity brought her in to bringing a finger up and running her finger against the very edge of the cloud. "I'm a faunus of the Flame Tribe, it's kind of natural to not be a fan of water," She looked over watching the little box being picked up and stashed away at the foot of the makeshift bed. "... I believe I know the answer, but from what I've witnessed I would assume you haven't eaten a devil fruit either? Will we be heading to a place where I might be able to do something with the one in my posession too? And if you don't mind, I would like to look at any wounds you might have once we hit stable ground. I might still be learning on my own, but it's not beyond my ability to fix up scrapes and the like."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime6th October 2017, 2:08 am

When Garm touched the cloud she would notice that it was surprisingly solid despite it's frail appearance and Calypso would perk up when Garm accurately guessed that she wasn't a Devil Fruit user. "Yeah, not really a big fan of them I kind of like being able to swim. Yeah, no doubt I haven't had any interest in really learning about them but I do know how to get in touch with the people who buy them. It's a good thing you joined me, Bounty Hunters are aligned with the Republic it makes it far easier on us to unload whatever Devil Fruits we find on our travels. In fact unlike everyone else because of that we actually get the selling price rather than suffer price gouges without any prayer of breaking even." she said before looking over her body as she had tried her best to not injure herself during the last island so she was still okay for the time being. "Sure I could use a check-up I guess I'll try not to hurt myself worse than what you can fix until you get better at patching up wounds. Preferably with someone else as your test dummy instead of me." she would then follow-up with a loud sigh and cup her hands around her eyes trying to peer into the distance.

"I'm from the Kukinorite Clan by the way, in case you were wondering how I can create clouds despite having no Devil Fruit. It's also why The Monsoon is tricked out with Dials, err assuming you know what a Dial is." she said looking back at Garm just to confirm whether or not she did before going back to keeping a look out in case more crates were floating around waiting to be plundered.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime6th October 2017, 2:57 am

While the girls were chatting there was someone watching. They wouldn't be able to see him, nor would they know he was there without the ability to peer into the 2nd Dimension, otherwise known as the Emotional Spectrum or Mental Plane. He had been searching below the Black Cloud for any treasure that had floated away from their battle, and he had followed the crate with the opal in it to the small tricked out raft that held the two females. His crew was getting close, so he supposed he should let them know there were some more fruits ripe for the picking. He exhaled and was sucked back into his body in an instant, waking up with a loud snort "Welcome back to the waking world, Sleeping Beauty! Have a nice nap?" Came the squeal from Skylar. Before she could go off on a tangent, Narcelle interrupted with his information "There is a small raft with two ladies on it about 90ft ahead of us. We should be on them in a short amount of time. What should we do, Captain?" A rather....well endowed female sat on a crate next to Skylar at the wheel, staring out at seemingly nothing. It took a long moment before she spoke "We strike. Skylar, take us down and make sure we are not seen all too easily. Aquila, you prepare for aquatic combat. Gamma, load your guns. And Narcelle, get the drunken girl wonder up from below before I throw her overboard..." Skylar gave a nod, suddenly getting a determined look on her face and quieting down for once. Narcelle moved below deck, Aquila began stretching and another male grabbed a bundle wrapped in a large cloth and began to climb up to the bird's nest. They were getting prepared for battle, something they were rather good at due to their nature as Buccaneers. Aquila...wasn't quite content with just waiting for them to get closer to the ship, she jumped of the Black Cloud and dove for the water. She picked up speed and jack-knifed into the water before swimming in the direction of where Narcell said they were. She was aching for a good fight, and she would damn well get one.

The Black Cloud:
Narcelle:
Aquila:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime22nd October 2017, 8:10 am

"Yeah I know what a dial is. My pare- ... the people who kept me," she cleared her throat after having to correct herself, refusing to acknowledge them for who they were. "They had a bunch of dials for different things." She peeked over as she recognised one such, or at least what looked like a non-modified version. "I'm used to seeing jet dials, they used them to dry off after bathing. But those were custom made." She looked upwards then towards the cloud giving her some cover. "I'd like to see what I can do though. Devil Fruit always caught my interest, but I never got to really learn much, besides the one I have is. But it doesn't really sound like the kind of power I would want to have,"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime23rd October 2017, 12:17 pm

"Ah air drying, got you. Well I'm of the same mind when it comes to Devil Fruits, I really like being able to swim so ultimately if I was going to eat one it would have to absolutely be worth it." Calypso said still looking around for more crates though while she didn't see any crates she did notice the rippling of water but seeing as she hadn't much experience with ocean currents she didn't think much of it. "Meh seems like that was just a one off, someone probably dropped the crate overboard by accident or something or a ship was raided and the Pirates who did it missed it. It's a pretty gem though, maybe it could go towards your waver, assuming you want me to make you one that is." she said turning to Garm and wondering if she wouldn't be opposed to it, sure she probably hadn't seen The Monsoon in action but Calypso had hope that she'd take a liking to small ships. She always thought the idea of having a large ship with everyone on it was kind of moot for a Bounty Hunter crew, sure she understood that it helped in regards to stormy weather and things of that nature but in regards to combat, smaller ships could swarm a much larger one and if outfitted enough they were even able to avoid being massacred by cannon fire. At the very least having multiple wavers would be good during engagements where they didn't need to reveal the ship to stand a chance, and it also kept a trump card just in case.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime24th October 2017, 5:34 pm

The drunken girl was brought from below deck and she gave an apology in the form of a hiccup. The captain shook her head and simply moved to the side of the boat in order to look down at where Aquila broke the water. That one was always rushing ahead to claim the glory of battle, as she was often impatient on their AirBoat. It was to be expected, due to her being an Aqua Tribe member. Aquila was having the time of her life swimming towards her quarry, while she was deep enough under water and it was dark enough to where she couldn't be seen. Her crew and her ship also bore an advantage against sight at night, which was how they were able to get the drop on that other ship without much of a problem. The ship descended to the water and Aquila approached her prey with a glee that could only be attributed to a killer coming upon their quarry.

The Black Cloud:
Aquila:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime14th December 2017, 9:34 am

"Yes, for now I am content to use my skills and my black fire whilst I search." Garm looked back to look at the gem. It was strange, she had seen beautiful gems in pendants and rings, but to find one out here on the ocean, it held such a different feeling to it. It wasn't just some shiny trinket, it was actual treasure. "A waver? What's..." she trailed off and looked down at what they rode, "I'm assuming that this is a waver?" She questioned, showing she didn't honestly know too much. "Smart. Multiple smaller ships, sneakier against larger ones. Especially if they're faster," An almost devilish grin appeared on her, "Perfect for getting around to set ships alight,"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime29th December 2017, 9:27 pm

"Indeed, either way I feel like we've been drifting for long enough time to actually set sail towards some sort of direction. Besides I've been meaning to test the Monsoon out at sea especially with this form of weather should be nice to see what my waver can do." Calypso said utilizing the ability of her AT's in order to create a field of anti-gravity and then through the use of The Monsoon's jet dials they would both find themselves in the air revealing her waver's capabilities as a method of air transport. "Ha, success. I knew it would work." she said as they jettisoned into the air and didn't experience descent mainly because of Calypso's anti-gravity field being set up. "Speaking of which, I know it's a bit disconcerting but it's best if you get used to occasionally fighting without the effect of gravity. It's quite the useful skill not to mention if you ended up learning how to effectively use it to your advantage it could be a sort of trump card we could pull out on our enemies if need be." she said and while she did so she spared a glance before just to see what effect on the water her anti-gravity field had exerted as she hadn't ever had a chance to use it at sea and she was sure it would look pretty interesting.

Calypso:

The Monsoon:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)   The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Storm cometh (Travelling Topic aboard The Monsoon)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next