Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Empty
PostSubject: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime28th January 2017, 1:13 pm

If there was anything that Enzo disliked, it was being bored. There was a stop on the rank of missions that he could take by himself, being told that he had to wait in order to get a sensei or a team in order to do anything higher. However, he needed the higher missions in order to be able to qualify for the chunin exams, which was something that Enzo merely wanted to experience. It wasn’t like he had any big plans of being a top tier ninja or anything, he only figured out that he had to follow these specific steps of rules id he was going to succeed in this business, which wasn’t Enzo biggest motivators anyway. He was only looking for a new way to appreciate life, with eternal gratitude to be shown towards all hardship that he was able to live through. It might sound weird to other people, but it made sense to Enzo. “Who am i waiting for again?” There was supposed to be some kind of ninja heir that sang really well, that person was supposed to be Enzo’s supervisor for the time being. Though, due to the fact that Enzo felt as if this was decide upon them, he didn’t hold his breath towards the idea of them not wanting to get to know him if they didn’t want to.

WC 228
Total WC 228
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime10th February 2017, 9:38 pm

Mu was more than a little upset. He had only had time to put on a little eyeshadow, liner, some blush and lipstick before he had to leave out. The notice that he would be taking a Genin out on their first B-Rank mission had just come in this morning whilst he slept in. Despite his unhappiness, he loved his lipstick. It was the color of his flesh, making his lips look pale as well as painting him much like an elegant porcelain doll. He wore a pale pink kimono that just bordered on white, with black butterflies fluttering up the sleeves and around his ribs. Black bike shorts and his usual sandal-boots completed his outfit. He had Queen and Lady strapped to one side of his waist whilst his Reaper Scythe was strapped to his back, the two blades gleaming in silver and gold and the scythe in a pitch black coloration. He had to have them present and ready for duty, as this was an official mission and nothing he could slack on. Joy.

He reached the place he was supposed to meet the kid and looked around for him. Whomever had sent the message had been helpful enough to provide a description but not helpful enough to deliver the message the day before the mission instead of the day of the mission. Mu looked around for a bit more before his gaze landed on the one he was looking for. He giggled a bit as he remembered a few funny details about the other male. He was three years his senior and was taller than him by a good six inches, but Mu was still his superior in terms of ranking. That made him hold his head high and strut over to the other, clearing his throat loftily "Excuse me, are you Enzo Bakuhatsu? I am Musei Shinto, and I have been assigned to accompany you on your mission." He did his best to sound official, but wound up dissolving into a fit of laughter. He sobered up rather quickly and gave the other a bright smile "Hehe, sorry about that. Needed to get it out of the way. Himiko Zakiyoshi is currently on a super top secret mission and she can't make it. But don't worry, you have me! Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime10th February 2017, 10:24 pm

While Enzo waited, he was daydreaming as to who this individual would be. Though, his daydreaming would soon be over as soon as the individual in question would appear before him. “ehhh?” He took a look at the individual in question, his name seemed to be Musei Shinto. “Musei Shinto? You’re kind of pretty, is style a big thing when it comes to people your level?” Enzo felt as if he would end up wearing the same thing to work every single time. Besides, those that are stylish don’t necessarily match their skill set. Maybe this was a strategy to throw people off?” So many weapons, and that scythe is…eerie… kind of makes me want to keep my distance Mr……Miss Shinto…. Right?”

Apparently, Himiko was on a mission. “ So I’m starting to guess that Himiko is supposedly busy with something much more dangerous. I hope she’s ok, I thought she didn’t really care that she had a Genin under her and bailed. I wouldn’t blame her, babysitting seems tough. “ Enzo then flashed his tattoo at Musei. “Gratitude! Thank you for taking me!”
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime10th February 2017, 10:44 pm

Mu's smile widened even more as the other continued talking, loving the compliments on his looks "I'm a boy, so it would technically be the former. I think that is too formal, especially since we're around the same age. Call me Mu." He motioned in the direction of the mission office and began to walk, expecting Enzo to follow "Fashion is big for some, but not as much for others. I for one love fashion and pride myself on blurring the lines between male and female. And I think I do that rather well, ne?" He giggled and moved a strand of blonde hair from his eyes "And you don't have to worry about the scythe as long as I don't turn it on you. It has a rather nasty ability. Speaking of which..." He bit his lip and pulled the scythe from his back. He didn't really want to do this so suddenly, but it may be his only chance to for a while and he would rather get it over with. He took his finger and nicked it on one of the three blades the scythe had, feeling the blood well up and the chakra drain from him. He shouldn't need that much for their mission, so he would be okay losing some. The scythe's color changed from black to an eerie green, though the blades themselves stayed pitch black. The scythe took on a bronze aura and being satisfied, Mu placed it on his back once more. He gave Enzo a reassuring smile at whatever reaction he may receive "I was born in Haka, but I do not live here any more. Did you know that?" He looked forward and continued walking "Upon graduating to Chunin I left Haka to join Kohaigakure. There they have an organization known as the Reapers. Four shinobi that are given scythes of great power: the Reaper Scythes. Mine is the Reaper Scythe of Famine. In order to increase it's power, I needed to feed it my chakra. I hadn't done that yet and I felt it would be useful to do before our mission." He shrugged and continued forth as if it were no big deal.

"As for Himiko, I heard her mission was of the utmost importance. And that she had left before you were even assigned to be her pupil. It was a bit of a mix up on the Council's part, but she'll be teaching you in no time. Until then you have me!" He stopped in front of the mission hall and turned to Enzo, looking at him intently with a kind smile "Now, I would like to ask you about your strengths and battle strategies so that we may work as a cohesive team. I know you are a Bakuhatsu and therefore must specialize in explosions and the Release, but outside of that I know little."
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime11th February 2017, 12:41 am

“Mu? Well, if you prefer me to call you that, I’ll call you that. Also, I would figure it’s just a guess from what I said before, most people like to identify In different kind of ways. Sorry if it seems too ignorantly or anything. “ Now that he thought about it, they were around the same age. “ You’re the same age as me, and yet you gotten pretty strong. It’s cliché when people talk about power, they talk about getting over some sort of traumatic moment in their life. Was it the same for you? “ He didn’t know if it was a personal question to ask Mu, but he asked anyway. However, watching mu do some sort of freaky blood pact with his scythe made Enzo physically shiver. Just what in the heck was that? What kind of unholy powers did a reaper have?” Oh, so you moved? Was it so that you could join this group? “ Well, that made sense if Mu sought more power.

Enzo skimmed over the Himiko part, that woman was grown and probably had a lot better things to do. Right now, he had to answer the question. “Well, I’m good at taijutsu, genjutsu….basic shurikenutsu…. And summoning jutsu. So far, I’m lacking a bit in ninjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime11th February 2017, 11:19 am

Mu giggled "You're actually older than me. By three years, in fact!" He placed his hands behind his head and arched his back a little, smiling at the little pops and cracks as he limbered up "I've never really wanted power, actually. I got stronger to be able to help people and protect my teammates. They both mean a lot to me." He smiled brightly at the thought of Yuki and Occam before speaking again "And I moved to Kohai because it was the first village on my list to visit. I had made a plan to visit all of the Hidden Villages at least once, and I decided it would be cool to settle down in one rather than coming back to Haka. Not that this place isn't awesome. I just wanted a change of pace, y'know?" He sighed and his hand fell to a sword at his side, stroking the hilt absentmindedly "As for the Reapers, I thought it fit. I am a Samurai and I plan on Awakening at some point. The Awakening for Samurai is Reaper."

"Now for my combat capabilities! I am a Samurai, so for all intents and purposes I should be specialized in Kenjutsu. But my true specialty is Medical Ninjutsu, so I am a pretty good healer. Kenjutsu skill comes soon after that, with all of my knowledge on Tenmetsu-ko skills as well as my own specialized sword styles." He looked thoughtful for a moment before he spoke again "My sword's nature is Wind, and I have quite a few Ninjutsu and Genjutsu utilizing the element. I think our skills should mesh quite easily." He nodded and looked satisfied before walking into the mission's hall "From my knowledge Himiko is a Zakiyoshi that focuses on her Fire Nature just slightly more than her Water. She can teach you quite a bit in the way of that, so you won't have any lack of tutelage in that element. If you want, I can also recommend some good Wind Release techniques for you to learn." He stopped at the desk of the mission's hall and smiled at the receptionist "One B-Rank mission, please!"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime11th February 2017, 1:56 pm

"Your teammates huh? They sound like a special bunch if you care about them as much as you do. " Enzo would say with an acknowledging nod "I don't have anyone, so i don't know how that feels. I'm only a ninja because i didn't want to be a merchant. It's only by chance that i had any talent at all to become the future heir of the Bakuhatsu clan. To me, being a ninja is to find a new way to appreciate life. " He was three years older? Wow, Enzo must really be on the fast track to nowhere. Maybe i underestimated what it means to be a genin after all? You started at a younger age and accomplished alot more than i did, or ever will. Who knows if i'll get past the Chunin exams? I'll still put on a good show.."

Though, something strange was said by Mu that rung in the back of Enzo's head. " Awakening? What's that?" He was new to this game, and he didn't know what it was. After that question was answered, he would nod his head at the guy's expertise, seemingly impressed. "It depends on what it is, i'm very particular. But i appreciate the offer nevertheless. " Once they got to the station, he stood beside mu. "Were together on this one...he's my senior...by rank."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime12th February 2017, 8:51 pm

The lady behind the registration desk paused from playing with a small ball of yarn before turning around to look at the pair of them. A pair of white cat ears poked up out of her blonde hair and she grinned brightly, showing off the slightly larger canines she possessed. A tail flicked up behind her, white and banded with ginger rings. "You two are adorable! Aww! Taking a little genin on a mission, that's so sweet of you. Keep him safe, yeah? I don't wanna see this cute little face get hurt." The Cat Faunus leaned forwards and gently pinched Enzo's cheek before sitting back. "Okay, now what missions have we got for you two... Hmmm..." She pushed her chair away and got up, leaning forwards. She was wearing a skirt and her tail was lifting it but thankfully it had been made with a slight slit in the fabric so that no one could peek up it while she was leaning over.

"Oh! Found one!" She got up with a little bounce and turned, handing a file to Musei. "A mean ol' Aruserutasu is messing around on a caravan trail, stopping some trade getting in. We need you to go deal with it, either drag its mean butt back here to sell it or kill it off, either way, you get the same reward. If you find me a shiny though, I'll slip you an extra ten xel and a kiss on the cheek." She winked and then waved them off before sitting down and going back to playing with her ball of yarn.

Secretary Mia Oro:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime12th February 2017, 9:33 pm

Mu took the file from the cat Faunus with a bright smile "Don't worry, I'll protect his cute little face from any danger!" He giggled and waved before turning to leave, flipping the file open and scanning it quickly "My teammates are very precious to me, yes. They are my best friends, as they should be." He gave a whimsical sigh and slipped the file into the folds of his kimono, lacing his hands behind his head once more "And to answer your question, Awakening is like an upgrade to your power. You don't stop being Human, Nova or Zireh, but you evolve into something else. Samurai, for example, have the option of Awakening into Acolyte or Reaper. I've heard that the Awakening ceremony has a rather high chance of death if you decide to take it." He shrugged as much as he could with his hands in their current position and continued walking, leading the older male to the caravan route they would need to check.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime12th February 2017, 9:46 pm

Woah! What are you?” Eno would say as he circled around the cat Faunus about several times. “it’s like you’re a person, but you aren’t. It’s like you’re a cat, but you aren’t…. I learned about you in school!!!” Enzo would stop and stare a little bit. “Faunus, but the teacher made you sound very scary. I never met one in person before….” Enzo was fascinated, but he there was a small feeling of fear that some might pick up on. “C-c-cute? W-well…only my mom calls me that…..” He wondered how his parents were doing? Probably getting richer by the day, merchants are always busy. “Something shiny? Well, if I find something, you can have it.”

It was the least he could do, he had to help out around the village somehow. As for Mu, his explanation of the awakenings were something so unheard of, that they had to be true to a degree. “More than human? High chance of death? Something like that can definitely make you appreciate life…but Mu Sama, is something like that worth risking your life for? Won't your friends be sad?”
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime13th February 2017, 12:16 am

A smile was brought to his face at the other's treatment of the Faunus woman. He had seen a few in his life, a rather motherly goat Faunus had been his nanny for a while, so they didn't awe him as much as they used to. They were simply normal people: working, loving and fighting like anyone else. Special treatment or attention seemed a bit much "Yuki has already Awakened, I believe. And Occam is going with me when I go. They know the risks and we have made a sort of unspoken promise not to mourn too long if something bad should happen." He shrugged and walked forward, leading the older male to the caravan road.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime13th February 2017, 8:54 am

Yuki? That name sounds familiar, did she have some kind of ice clan relation?" Enzo would say in a questioning tone as he continued to follow. I know a girl named Yuki, she was pretty nice.  If it's the same person, I didn't know she was so strong. I guess looks can be deceiving. " Yuki gave off no sort of scary indication of having a hidden power like an awakening, but she did have control over the cold weather. That was scary enough in term of frostbite, imagine if Enzo couldn't use his limbs again? There is gratitude in surviving, but people need to live a certain way too. "We should get started in looking for the creature."

Enzo said this as he shuffled his hands at crashing ground speeds, putting on his wind sensory technique in order to be more aware of the area. Once that was done, Enzo would join his superior in the search for the creature.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime17th February 2017, 10:04 am

As they reached the caravan trail, there were already signs of a fight that had happened. A caravan, long since abandoned, was overturned and produce, some crushed and rotten, was strewn around the place. The crates had obviously been smashed open and their contents eaten or thrown around. Was the creature perhaps looking for food? Or was it attacking for another reason? Either way it would seem that the Aruserutasu was close by but not around at the moment. They could try and track it if they had the techniques or they could find a way to lure it out so that they could attack it and complete the mission. Which would they choose? Or would they range further afield to try and find it by chance? It was all up to the two-man team.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime17th February 2017, 1:13 pm

Mu walked forward towards the caravan and checked to see if there was any indication of where the creature had went. If there was anyone accompanying this caravan, they were either dead or had managed to escape. Mu seriously hoped it was the latter and not the former. He had been in a crouch, but quickly rose upon finding very little in the way of tracks. He heaved a sigh and looked around a bit before turning to his charge "It's been gone for some time. I suggest we simply go looking for it, as there seems to be too little material around here to make a sufficient lure for the Aruserutasu." He began walking, continuing down the route whilst scanning the area around them "If you have anything in the way of sensory, I would use it. I am lacking in that department unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime18th February 2017, 12:22 pm

Oh, so that means we can't find it without a good tracker?" Enzo had to think about it for a moment, his sensory probably wasn't good enough to fit the bill. "Well, i'll just have to bring out a little help then, maybe it'll make more of a difference afterward?" Enzo said as he bit his thumb and melded his chakra with his hand seals at B rank speeds. After that, he placed his hand on the solid ground, which resulted in a puff of smoke before it revealed what was summoned. "Come on out!" Nixkaya showed up, a zebra striped small tapir that seemed to be quite confused.

"Oh, I know you. " She said as she happily went up to Enzo's feet, Raising her trunk to sniff up his shirt. "You're the new contract owner. And you picked me this time! " She was happy, she wanted to come to the human world more, so being the choice of the contract owner was what she liked. "There is this creature that seemed to be causing a ruckus. It was attacking caravans, but it also seems to be looking for food, or something else.  It's a conspiracy Nixkaya....you like those right?" Her eyes beamed as she made a musical sound with her snout. "Well....is it?  Now.. I definitely have to find out. "

She also walked over to Mu and looked at him. " She's pretty, is this your girlfriend?"

"That's a younger male than me, and he's currently my sensei."

"It's another conspiracy Enzo! I never met a pretty man before!!! How did this happen?!!! And he's your sensei?  But so young...time travel?!

"Um....Makeup?"

They were short on time, so Enzo closed his hands together to make an apologetic bow to Mu. "Mu sempai, i'm sorry. Nixkaya...please help?"  She realized the seriousness and nodded once more, sniffing around the crates and then pointing her snout in a direction. " Well... They don't call me the second in command for nothing...Ths way!" She said as she used her C rank strength to travel in the direction of the scent she picked up with her heightened senses. Enzo followed with B rank speed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime18th February 2017, 12:31 pm

He was shocked to say the least. Enzo was only a Genin and yet he already possessed a Summoning Contract, a feat that not even some Sannin had been able to achieve. He smiled at the little tapir as she inquired about his gender, waving Enzo off as he apologized "It is quite alright. I am used to questions about my sex, so it is no big deal. She is absolutely adorable!" He giggled and took off with them. Mu himself was a Samurai, so he had the bonus of traveling faster than the two of them, moving at B-Rank+ Speeds. He was able to easily keep in step and intently watched their surroundings in case their quarry came out to play.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime23rd February 2017, 3:09 pm

It wouldn't take them too long to find where they were going. Pieces of food, tossed about planks of wood, the wheel of a carriage, the leg of some kind of creature, probably one that was used to pull the cart along. They all made a trail now that they were further away that was quite easy to follow. Upon doing so they'd eventually reach a large hollow in the earth, almost like a cave or mine that went down at an angle. There were many bones and pieces of chitin and shell that were strewn about the opening of this cave and perhaps even old rusted stains of blood coating the ground, although that might just be dirt. They had found the lair of this Aruserutasu and now they'd either need to lure it out or go in after it. Which would it be for our young shinobi?
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime24th February 2017, 9:51 am

"Looks like it's in this cave, is there anything left for me to do? Can I come in too?!" Nixkaya would say as she sniffed inside of the cave and looked towards Enzo. Enzo shook his head as he patted her on the back. "You did fine, It's going to get a bit dangerous, so i might need some help. So just in case, just give whoever you run into a heads up, alright?" She nodded and went over to Mu, sniffing his leg. "It was nice meeting you Mu sensei, i'll leave him i your care. He's adventurous, like me!" With that, Nixkaya disappeared in a puff of smoke as Enzo started to go inside of the cave.

"This is pretty exciting, i wonder what will happen?"
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime25th February 2017, 12:40 pm

He pet the young creature's head with a smile and a nod before she disappeared away, turning to the cave mouth with a small sigh "We'll have to put it down, since it is causing quite the disturbance. Keep your guard up, okay? We wouldn't want your cute little face getting maimed." He gave a playful smile to tell the other that he was joking, walking into the cave with his hands poised to grab his scythe or blade at a moment's notice. He wouldn't want to risk being caught off guard in here, especially when they were fighting such a dangerous creature. They needed to be alert.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime26th February 2017, 8:33 am

In the cave was particularly dark other than the light streaming in from the large entrance. The ground was rocky and covered in various little pieces of metal and bone and other such things. They would be able to see while in the cave but not particularly well and it might pose some disadvantages if they couldn't get the creature outside or get better lighting. Inside there would be three main paths branching away; one was to the left, the other was diagonal left and the other was diagonal right. From this right tunnel was the sound of intermittent buzzing followed by the clack of chitin on rock as something pretty big moved around in the tunnel. They couldn't see the end of it from their current position though unless they possessed the ability to see in darkness or had night vision.

No other sounds were coming from around them though, so it would appear they had found their target. How they would go about dealing with it, if they would set up an ambush or just rush in against it, was now up to them. They better be prepared for anything.

Conditions:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime26th February 2017, 4:12 pm

"Watch your step.. it's pretty rough...." Enzo would say as he picked the path that the buzzing was coming from. It would be a little tough, but Enzo had some faith that they could do it fi they put their mind to it. "Hey, Mu, if anything happens. I just want to say that I really am glad that I met you, and I'm happy you decided to help me with this mission. " Being honest and putting it all on the table was the least he could do. Enzo went off into the right tunnel at C rank speeds.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime11th March 2017, 3:10 pm

Mu nodded as they moved forward, being careful not to trip over anything. This would be really rough going, to say the least. As Mu heard Enzo's words, he let out a little snort of laughter "You're talking as if we're walking straight into death. This is only a B-Rank mission and you're on it with a B-Rank. My skill should be enough to keep us protected, coupled with your own abilities, we can't lose." He gave Enzo a smile he knew he wouldn't be able to see in the darkness "Plus, no one ever dies on these kinds of things. We'll be fine." Mu stopped talking and moved forward alongside Enzo at C-Rank+ Speeds.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime15th March 2017, 4:11 pm

The tunnel wasn't too long and they were moving at a fair clip so it didn't take that much time to reach the end. Once there the tunnel opened up into a small circular chamber in two tiers, an upper ring that the pair of Shinobi were now on and a twenty foot drop to the lower part of the chamber. It was in this lower part that a fairly large creature was noticeable although the details weren't able to be seen due to the darkness. It was shuffling about and the occasional wet noise of meat being eaten sounded as the insect creature feasted. Would they wait until it was done and perhaps asleep to try and attack it or would they jump it immediately? The Aruserutasu didn't seem to notice them at the moment so they had some time to prepare.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime15th March 2017, 11:00 pm

Enzo put his finger by is moth as if he was mimicking a shushing sound. However, he didnt say anything, he instead pointed down the hole. "I'm sensing something down there, feels pretty awkward. Maybe we should wait until its completely quiet or asleep. would that be a good idea?" Enzo wasn't sure how to continue, but he thought their chances would be better if the creature was at least unconscious. Whispering his options to Mu, he would have hoped that the younger but more experienced samurai would have a suggestion.

Would they wait? Or jump down?
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime16th March 2017, 5:15 pm

Mu sat there and thought for a moment. Full on battle with Mu was usually a quick affair, his abilities as a Samurai doing well to make things end in his favor most of the time. However, that was when he had full visibility. Now, he was nearly blind and stood at risk of being injured. While that only made him dangerous, it would not be good for Enzo. He nodded minutely before speaking to his companion "We'll wait until it's asleep before we strike. That would be the safest route."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]   First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First B Rank Mission [Enzo/???]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next