Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Walking the Dog [Enzo-Solo-D Rank Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Walking the Dog [Enzo-Solo-D  Rank Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Walking the Dog [Enzo-Solo-D Rank Mission]   Walking the Dog [Enzo-Solo-D  Rank Mission] Icon_minitime30th December 2016, 12:26 am

Enzo!!! Wake up Enzo!!”
The yelling continued for a few minutes as the or leading to Enzo’s room continued to be banged on for about a few more minutes until Enzo decided to open the door. This was something that he never had to deal with while living at his parents house, but it seems as if he had to get accustomed to a different lifestyle this time around if he was going to make it in the ninja world. “I said it was interesting, but I wasn’t expecting it to be so tedious. “Opening the door, Enzo saw his aunt putting a piece of paper in his face. “Ok Enzo, no more loafing around the house. You can’t make a living wage salary as a genin, and you rent trying to be a merchant, so your options are pretty low. There is this old guy own the street that needs his dog take care of, you don’t seem to be doing anything important today.” This could be seen as a complete pain in the as for Enzo, making his way out of the door with no real idea as to how these “missions” were going to go. “Good thing I like pets…”

203/500
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Walking the Dog [Enzo-Solo-D  Rank Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Dog [Enzo-Solo-D Rank Mission]   Walking the Dog [Enzo-Solo-D  Rank Mission] Icon_minitime30th December 2016, 1:42 am

Meeting the old man was easy enough, the dog immediately started sniff at Enzo’s feet when he walked on the front porch. “Look who we have here, a visitor. Have you come to answer my request?” Enzo nodded, which prompted the old man to hand Enzo the leash.“While I head on to the community center for old retired ninja, I would like you to watch over the little pipsqueak while I’m gone, do you think you can do that for me?”Enzo kneeled down to the dog’s level and put out his hand, giving the dog a chance to sniff his hand and lick it. “He won’t be a problem sir. “ After the old man left, Enzo patted the dog on the head and took the leash. “ Let’s go for a walk.”

As they walked around the area, there were a number of things that Eno had to deal with, the first few involved the dog chasing around other dogs. By now the dog knew that Enzo wasn’t going to slack off and let it do whatever it wanted while the owner was away. “Come on now, you should know better than that. “After the dog rolled its eyes, it decided to look for a tree in order to take a dump. Once it, it was up to Enzo to pick it up and put the waste in the proper trash pin. “This wouldn’t be too much of a problem if I could just blow it up or something. Now that I think about it, blowing up poop would just get it everywhere, probably not a good idea. “

After tossing aside the bad idea, Enzo looked at the sun and started to make his way back to the owner’s house. “Thank you! I hope he wasn’t any trouble. “Enzo shook his head in response to that. “No trouble at all.

500/500

Mission Complete
Back to top Go down

Walking the Dog [Enzo-Solo-D Rank Mission]
Page 1 of 1