Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Fishing [D-Rank Solo Enzo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Fishing [D-Rank Solo Enzo] Empty
PostSubject: Fishing [D-Rank Solo Enzo]   Fishing [D-Rank Solo Enzo] Icon_minitime30th December 2016, 4:12 pm

Crossing off the list of D rank missions,  Enzo could safely say that he was 1/3 of being able to participate in the chunin exams. Pretty soon, he would finish off his B and  c rank missions, taking on the chunin exams along with noigawa. He knew that his friend wouldn’t leave him alone and that’s all he kept talking about. “It’s not my intention to win, I’ll just be there for emotional support, that’s all. “ Enzo would say this inside of his head as he picked up one more D rank mission. “Hm, helping the fisherman huh?” Enzo never been fishing before, much less been on a boat. However, he figured that it would be in his best interest to learn these basic skills if he was out in the woods alone without a way to find any food. “This mission us as good as done , maybe I can take a break after. “ After getting dressed, Enzo grabbed the mission paper and started to head out of the or in order to go on to the river creek. There was a  few small boats, plenty of fisherman. “Hey! Are you here to answer my mission?” The man would say this in an egger voice as he walked over to Enzo, offering his hand. “Names Tegito,  I’m a fisherman around these parts. I didn’t put too many details on the paper, but I needed some extra hands in reeling I this big haul. You think you have the patience and the muscle for this?”

Noigawa would have been perfect for this, his strength would have been more than enough to do all of the heavy lifting, it could have also been done in record time. However, Enzo was sure that the lad had his hands full with his own missions, he didn’t want to drop his work on noigawa like that. “Well, just tell me what you need to do.”

WC 323/500
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Fishing [D-Rank Solo Enzo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing [D-Rank Solo Enzo]   Fishing [D-Rank Solo Enzo] Icon_minitime30th December 2016, 4:31 pm

I need you to man the paddles and get me to the middle of the lake, that’s where we are going to drop the nets!’ Enzo did a small salute as he went about the mission to grab both of the paddles and start rowing the fisherman over to the designated spot. It was quite a scene, watching Enzo desperately paddle and paddle his way over to the middle of the spot. “ Alright Kid, now bring her in slowly!!” The fisherman was scrambling around the boat, getting the nets ready. Enzo could see that this spot could possibly be special, there were plenty of fish jumping on and about in there “Dropping the net!” The fisherman then dropped the net and decided to wait a while. “Put the paddles down son, I’m going to need your strength to lift it over. “ Enzo nodded, putting the paddles away and giving the man a hand. “Ok, on three, one, two, three!!” After the three count, they both pulled together, bringing out a large haul, which tipped the boat a little. “Woah. We seemed to have caught quite a pair, great work! Why don’t you row us home then! “ The fisherman would say as Enzo nodded and started rowing at B rank speeds. “This mission, is done.”

500/500 WC

Mision completed
Back to top Go down

Fishing [D-Rank Solo Enzo]
Page 1 of 1