Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Merchant's Bodyguard [Enzo-C Rank- Solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

The Merchant's Bodyguard [Enzo-C Rank- Solo] Empty
PostSubject: The Merchant's Bodyguard [Enzo-C Rank- Solo]   The Merchant's Bodyguard [Enzo-C Rank- Solo] Icon_minitime17th January 2017, 5:43 pm

Taking care of the wolves and returning the cow gave Enzo a little bit of fame, giving him recognition when it comes to taking care of more adept missions. This meant that a lot more missions was heading Enzo’s way, which made his aunt very proud of him. “Wow Enzo, that was a pretty impressive mission you completed, and you mean to tell me that you did it all on your own? Enzo nodded as he placed a small piece of mozzarella in his mouth. “The farmer was really generous, are you going to use all of the discounts to make something special tonight?” Enzo would say with a smile. “Can I have pizza tonight? Can you make me pizza auntie?!” Enzo’s aunt smiled as she put her hands on her hips. “Only if you go out again and do another mission. If you could manage that, I’ll make all the pizza you want!” Enzo nodded as he did some stretches. “Alright then, I guess that’s a fair trade. I’ll head down to the office and see if they have anything for me. Not to say that I’m popular or anything, but maybe other mission requesters are starting to think of me as a reliable person. I mean, I’m not really looking to do anything with this in the future, but I would at least want people to like me to a degree. “Enzo was still a kid, and he did want to have a positive outlook among his peer. Some individuals judge Eno for leaving all this time and coming back, but that was only to give him a different perspective of life.

Heading off to the office that Enzo usually goes to in order to pick up missions, the receptionist greeted him in kind. “Hello Enzo, I really do appreciate your help yesterday. The farmer was a handful, but we really didn’t have anything to spare. “The receptionist bowed again. “Thank you for pulling through when we needed you the most. “ Enzo waved it off. “It’s ok, do you have anything else for me like that? I mean, the same level as the mission I took that involved beating own the wolves. “ The man blinked and opened a draw. “A c rank mission? I thought you didn’t care about the higher ranked ones and wanted to take it easy? Maybe something changed?” Enzo shrugged once more, making the man laugh. “Ok, so I have one that involves being a bodyguard for wealthy merchant. He was being followed for quite some time by a bunch of hoodlum bandits, injured his leg in the process of escaping so many times So now that he’s wounded, maybe they would think he’s easy pickings and come for him? That’s where you come in, you will serve as the merchant's bodyguard as he recovers at a local hospital. Do you think you could do that?” Enzo looked outside of the window towards where the hospital was. “I like the vantage points over there, so yes, maybe.

505/1000 WC
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

The Merchant's Bodyguard [Enzo-C Rank- Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Merchant's Bodyguard [Enzo-C Rank- Solo]   The Merchant's Bodyguard [Enzo-C Rank- Solo] Icon_minitime17th January 2017, 6:31 pm

Arriving at the hospital, Enzo would go to the front desk and shot his ninja license. “I’m here to see patient 12, can  lead me up there?” The lady would study Enzo’s I.D and make a call to the office to make sure that Enzo was in fact who he said he was. After that, the woman would call the patient and inform him of the situation from the comfort of his medical room. “Sir, your bodyguard is here, it all checks out. “ After a few incoherent mumblings from the phone, the woman would point to the back of the elevator. “Right this way. “ Taking out a key, the woman would twist it and bring the child up to the 12th floor. In the hospital, there was only one room on the floor, which was full of guards in the hallway. “They all look big and strong, wonder why he needed me in the first place. “Renzo walked inside of the room, seeing the man watching tv with his leg being supported. “So, you must be the specialized ninja I asked for. Were you followed?” Enzo looked around. “Umm…..no……..” The man nodded as he pointed at  suitcase near his bed. “They are after my briefcase, been chasing me all around the country. I finally get a rest, but I think they are starting  to ca-“  Enzo held up one finger as he performed a summon. “Hold that thought.” There was fighting going outside, and Enzo had to be sure of himself and  ready. “I had a feeling they were shady when I walked over here. Mister, your assailants are already among your team.” Enzo brought out Tonge, who was wearing a cowboy hat this time. “Yo, pipsqueak, looks like you are in some kind of trouble.”

Tonge would say as he used stonewall barricade in order to block the men from entering. After  that, Enzo performed hand signs at B rank speeds to give him B rank strength, and then picked up the bed of the man. “I don’t want the hospital getting destroyed.” Enzo ran down the building, using his shoes.  After landing down, with Tonge following, the men started to come out. “Theres is 15 of us, and only one of you, give up!!” Enzo shook his head. “No.” The men were thrown off  by how blunt Enzo was, getting angrier. “What the hell do you mean by that! Give us the old man!” Tonge was getting annoyed. “Hey, Enzo. Mind if I end this sandbox squabble?” Tonge would say as he used Tectonic plates, crushing the bandits with b rank strength at C rank speeds. The screams were horrifying, leaving most of them to be half dead and incapacitated.  The merchant looked in shock. “So, this is what it means to be a ninja? Having all of that talent?” However, Tonge was busy bullying the bandits. “Oi, that’s it? Better ask me, Tonge Sama , to show you some mercy then! You are very lucky that there is a hospital right behind you.

Spoiler:

WC-1000/1000
Back to top Go down

The Merchant's Bodyguard [Enzo-C Rank- Solo]
Page 1 of 1