Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Meet Topic (Marx)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Meet Topic (Marx) Empty
PostSubject: Meet Topic (Marx)   Meet Topic (Marx) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 5:50 pm

Kyoshiro was sitting in one of the restaurants around the Academy, eating a bowl of Ramen. It seemed he was eating a lot lately... Good thing it was rare for Kurogane to get fat. Unless their animal was naturally fat, heh. But, anyways. Kyoshiro was eating, waiting on his partner for the exams to arrive. So far he knew Marx was apart of his team, but he wasn't sure if that would be his only teammate or if they would be getting a third, since apparently teams can be made up of three people as proved during the last exam.
Back to top Go down

Meet Topic (Marx) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Topic (Marx)   Meet Topic (Marx) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 5:58 pm

Marx would be eating a few seats away and Gizmo would walk up and sit next too kyoshiro, looking him over before giving a smile under his black robe which he had on today. Marx was chowing down on three bowls off ramen he didn't care it would only cost him a extra bit off training. Food like this was something he never bought and with it being a joyous occasion he got some free and decided to pay pay pay and buy two more bowls one with shrimp the other with beef and the last veil with rice not noodles. Most people didn't know they had that option at most ramen stands to get rice i mean everyone who went too burger king didn't like burgers. Marx say's that this will tell you everything you need too know about him in a whole quick mouthful. Gizmo would slid a paper over and then stand up as Marx was now there finished eating and wiping his face with a napkin he seemingly carry's with him one would know cause it was covered in blood something unusual. food on me today, eat your fill. He would say placing some xel on the table though if one looked it was only enough for about three meals.

What the note says
Spoiler:

[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Meet Topic (Marx) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Topic (Marx)   Meet Topic (Marx) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 6:15 pm

"Telling a Kurogane to eat their fill is like telling them to make a village run out of food," said Kyoshiro as he set down his spoon. He didn't bother looking at the paper. "I can already tell he uses puppetry. As none of his puppets have any heart beats or blood flow really. Tell him my only plan with the second round is to avoid fighting and pick off the weaker ones. We will use my tracking ability to avoid large fights and then we will pick off those weakened by those very same large fights. If the exam even has that kind of detail. If its more like a straight up fight, then we shall use my jutsu to produce a cover while you and his other puppets go in after the opponent. You will be the distraction as well, while I set up the field. Understand? I don't want any slip ups. So until I have the entire area set up in my favor, you puppets shall keep the enemies busy, while he protects me. After the place is set up I'll make my move." Kyoshiro then went on to drink the broth from his ramen.
Back to top Go down

Meet Topic (Marx) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Topic (Marx)   Meet Topic (Marx) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 10:03 pm

Marx would rise up as he heard the announcement about the exams while giving his teammate a look, I like the idea off you taking the lead this round, so go ahead and make the major decisions by yourself when you can Marx would say before walking away and leaving the ramen shop it was obvious where he was going. He wanted too make it there on time. And hopefully the rest of his team would show up bet meh if they didn't who would care not me not Gizmo not Gust and definitely not ash.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Meet Topic (Marx) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Topic (Marx)   Meet Topic (Marx) Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 11:44 pm

Kyoshiro finished off his food and took some eggrolls to go. He looked out at the forest beyond the Academy and wished he could be off hunting in there. Instead he was on his way to some serious matches. This was going to be a pain, but hey, maybe he would have a little fun along the way. Rape a chick here or there, eat a guy or two, maybe even unlock his transformation, though that seemed impossible for him. Ah well, Kyoshiro began to make his way toward the second stage while eating an eggroll.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet Topic (Marx) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Topic (Marx)   Meet Topic (Marx) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Topic (Marx)
Page 1 of 1