Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

C rank mission, medical volunteer [liara solo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

C rank mission, medical volunteer [liara solo] Empty
PostSubject: C rank mission, medical volunteer [liara solo]   C rank mission, medical volunteer [liara solo] Icon_minitime4th July 2016, 10:32 pm

For a C rank mission, liara decided to volunteer in a nearby clinic. It was actually one of the more important missions that she ever done, due to the fact that she does want to be a doctor of some sort one day. So with that being said, upon going to the clinic, she waited outside to meet the leading doctor. His name was Doctor Masaki, an individual that trained under Liara’s mom. Liara’s mom also saved the man one day from a terrible disease. So when Doctor masaki showed up in the front of the clinic in order to meet with Liara, he had an ecstatic look on his face. “Liara! It’s so good to see you again. You was but a little girl when I met your mother. “ He said as he would give Liara a big hug. “Doctor Masaki!” The middle aged man would laugh and pat her on the head. “Ahh, I’m practically your uncle. We are all family here, even if I’m not in the same Shinto clan as you. “ Liara would nod her head and smile. “Well of course doctor, I’ll be sure not to let you- Oops..uncle Masaki” Liara would say as she giggle dnad walked behind him. “What will you have me do today uncle Masaki?” Uncle Masaki would then take out his board lost that had all of the detailed things he had planned out today. “Well for starters, we are going to let you run the front desk if its not too much to ask for. I heard that you are quite good with people and I want to see that for myself first hand.

Liara smiled and nodded her head. “Of course I am, I think that I can get along with people quite well. We can get started if you don’t mind. “ The elder man would grin and bring Liara over to the front desk. A woman already seems to be there, who was a little older than liara. Perhaps she could claim to be in her mid 20’s. “This is one of my front desk recipients, sora, so here is the thing. She is about to go on break for a second, and itll be about two hours until she gets back. Furthermore, maybe you can have lunch with her as well? She could tell you about the everyday life that goes on in the clinic. “ Sora would nod her head and smile. “Don’t worry Doctor, I’ll be sure to take care of her. “ The doctor nodded and stroked his beard. “Alright then , I’ll be off, and make sure that you contact me immediately if anything happens at all. “Liara would also bow at him as he left. “So what now, can we head off to do a small tour of the facilities?” Sora would smile as she twirled her hair. Of course, but we would have to make it a little more quick, if that’s alright. “ Liara would then begin the tour

503/1000
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: C rank mission, medical volunteer [liara solo]   C rank mission, medical volunteer [liara solo] Icon_minitime5th July 2016, 12:53 pm

After getting the rundown of the office and its facilities, liara had to hold the place down for sora for quite some time.. It wouldn’t be like forever, but it sure felt like it. Being at the front was a lot of work, due to the fact that she had to pull up the medical records, organize the files for the patients and whatnot. After that, she would have to call upon the nurse to take the patient to the other room where the doctor would see them. “Thank you, have a great day. “Liara would say with a smile, which was flattering and new to these newcomers. She was even hit on by a nice old man, which made her laugh. However, one of the nurses would rush back out to her while looking around. “liara, we have some trouble, we cant seem to find one of the elders that we were supposed to treat today. “Liara was surprised, startled, and a little nervous that something serious was happening so soon. “D-did he get lost or something?” The nurse shook her head. “He’s not even sure if he is lost or not, this man has a critical brain condition that makes him forget things all too quickly. We must find him before he hurts himself. “Liara took a deep breath, a few of the patrons were looking at her, but why her? She was just the front desk recipient right?” Ok Liara…take a deep breath, you can do this. You are a doctor…” Liara would say in her head as she breathed in.
“Ok, I think I can track him down if he’s still in the building, or even in the outskirts. Do you have anything that belongs to him?” The nurse would disappear for a while and return with some fuzzy slippers. “He seemed to have left them around the time that he disappeared. Will this do?” Liara nodded and to their surprise, a lot of bees exited her body and converged on the slipper. After a while, liara would nod to the bees. “Ok, they can find them. “Liara would say as she send out 6000 bees in order to seek out the old man and find him. They could search about 60 feet and liara would follow them so that the range wouldn’t be affect in any kind of way, shape, or form. So as she would continue following them she would noticed that the bees went up a tree. “huh?” Seeing the tree, the old man was sitting up there without a care in the world. “I see him but he isn’t responding to me, maybe we should take him down or something? “ Liara would say as she sent her bees out in order to carry him at the bunch and drop the old man on the ground gently. “Ok, looks like we finally managed to take care of the problem.” Behind liara was a series of claps from the people who watched and observed. Her fist day on the job, and she handled it quite well.

1000/1000

C rank mission complete

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: C rank mission, medical volunteer [liara solo]   C rank mission, medical volunteer [liara solo] Icon_minitime5th July 2016, 1:02 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C rank mission, medical volunteer [liara solo]   C rank mission, medical volunteer [liara solo] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C rank mission, medical volunteer [liara solo]
Page 1 of 1