Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sid

Sid

The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime25th June 2016, 7:28 pm

Xian walked into the entrance to the pits and stood there for a moment. He checked his equipment and things and made sure everything was in it's place. He made sure his bow was secured and that his arrows were ready. He pulled the sword strapped horizontally across his lower back from its sheath to make sure it didn't get stuck. He then placed it back and twirled the staff in his hand. This was one of the few remnants of his past life. One he couldn't really part with. Once he was ready he went to take a step forward, but stopped. Something was telling him to wait just a little bit longer. He would hate to think that he was starting to hear voices, but he doubted that was the case. He stood there for a little longer, adjusting everything and making sure his equipment was secure.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime28th June 2016, 8:47 am

Jazz would walk in, clad in her Kohaigakure Flak Jacket with the brimmed hat with her Shogunate forehead protector on the front, the three manji shaped shuriken that she had gotten along with the outfit during her promotion had given her. As she walked in her hands were in their usual place namely behind her head interlocked around the back of her neck while she leisurely strolled in before ignoring those around her and making her way to the receptionist in order to start her pits challenge. She had just arrived a day prior having gone through all of the necessary paperwork which officiated her position as the ASN ambassador to the Shogunate and even got one of their black cloth gold plated forehead protectors for her trouble except she requested it in beige so that it would match her outfit. Underneath her gear was her usual outfit a plaid shirt and skirt, which the top could easily be seen seeing as she didn't bother to zip up her flak jacket.

"I'm trying to do, the Featherweight Pits challenge? All Hard, for the first set. Actually if possible could I have it for the entire weight-class, I don't really intend to get out until I'm done. Also can I have the D-rank limiters while we are at it? I want to participate as the appropriate rank" Jazz said in a rather subdued yet polite tone, she was still reeling from the events of her fight with Ka and not only had she left the ASN but she had head here if only to get her mind off of it. What better way to take her frustrations out then on other people, it wasn't as if they were worth much anyways and she was legally allowed to kill them. Especially since she refused to be simply promoted based on her Shinobi earned ranks, she wanted to compete as a Shogunate, limiters and all. She would wait for the receptionist reply before holding out her arms to get them, they were bracelets which would not only bind her body but likewise her reserves so that they were the appropriate level for a D-rank competitor. That would be the only way this would even be fair after all she didn't want to sweep through this and end the careers of well, promising Soldiers. No, if they could kill her, the ones in the hard section would have the best chance of doing it, once again if they could kill her that is.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime28th June 2016, 10:44 am

Xian completely forgot whatever he was doing when he saw that girl walk in. A flood of emotions took him and all of a sudden he was back there. Back at that Gorge watching his two students fight. He was back at the Gorge holding her, trying to make sure she was okay. His vision was black like the depths of space, but then he realized he was staring. He blinked hard a few times and looked away. He was actually about to cry. That wouldn't be a very good look for someone who was about to take on the Pits of Tartaros. He blinked furiously once more, making sure absolutely no tears would come. Then he turned to look at her again. She looked better than she did when he left her for the ASN to find at the Gorge. She looked as calm as ever. Well, that was his Jazz.

He heard her challenge and decided he wanted to see what she would do in her fights. He couldn't very well watch, but he had an idea. He walked over to the receptionist as well, tapping her shoulder to get her attention. She shouldn't be able to recognize him. He looked different, his skin was now a deep mocha color, while his hair was a shade of deep navy blue. His eyes were also a light golden hue. He would look like a complete stranger to her, and that was for the best "Excuse me. I couldn't help but hearing what request you put in for your difficulty. I think it would be safe to assume you would like a challenge, yes?" He stretched out his limbs, popping his spine, his neck and several other joints before lacing his fingers and cupping the back of his head in a pose that was akin to how the girl walked in "I want a challenge too. In fact, I was gonna order exactly what you did. Except for the limiters of course, since I am an actual D-Rank. What do you say to going in and doing doubles together? After all, the only thing harder than hard is hard times two." He rolled his eyes to look at the ceiling before he spoke again "Actually, there are difficulties like Nightmare and Heartbreaker, but unfortunately they aren't available here. Would be cool if they were, don't you think? I'm rambling aren't I? Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime28th June 2016, 12:36 pm

Jazz would turn having noticed him coming but didn't bother moving until she was sure of his intentions, fortunately for him he wasn't trying to do anything otherwise she would of summoned her reaper scythe and lopped off the offending appendage. Instead she would pretend to mull it over in her head for a couple of moments trying to see if her silence would unnerve him and when it didn't she would shrug. "Sure, why not but I'm not leaving until the weight-class is over. So don't die on me, otherwise it'll be annoying to have to fight two opponents at the same time." she said bluntly before pausing and moving her arms back and forth if only to see how her body adjusted to not having her full strength at the ready anymore before sighing and heading to the door which would let her in the arena. When it opened she would step in and get to the center before turning and waiting for her partner to join up as well.

Jazz:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime28th June 2016, 1:52 pm

Xian chuckled and nodded towards her, his hand moving back to the staff he had leaned against the receptionist's desk "I understand. I will try not to hold you back too much in the fights to come." As she walked forth, he shook his head slightly "After you, m'lady" He followed her into the arena and stood beside her. He stretched once more, limbering himself up and preparing for the fights he was in for. Fighting alongside Jazz would make it easier, of course, but he would still need to put in some work. He didn't want to be seen as a slacker, not in this lifetime anyway. He looked around the arena a bit, and a look of confusion flitted across his features. There didn't seem to be another door that would allow an enemy to enter in order to commence their fight. The look faded into his impassive mask once more as he shrugged. There had to be someway for others to enter. He wouldn't worry himself over it. He looked at her from the corner of his eye as he awaited their opponents "My name is Xian, by the way. Xian Nisemono. You are?"

Xian:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime5th July 2016, 1:33 pm

A section of wall at the far end of the arena slid apart and admitted the two opponents that the pair would be facing this day. The pair of them were males, the first was short and rather feminine, his hair a deep purple and cut to fall around his shoulders and framing his face. A pair of piercing blue eyes stared out towards the pair of them and he crossed his arms over his chest, making no other movements than that. His clothing was rather simple; a loose white tunic over a pair of long black shorts and sandals. It would seem as though he was unlikely to move any closer than where he was.

The second person was a lot larger, rippling with muscle and possessed a large naginata strapped to his back. His skin had a strange ashen cast to it, a deep grey, as though he had been stained with soot or ash. His eyes stared balefully at the pair of them and he reached back, grasping the weapon and bringing it around, rotating it between his fingers before he slammed it to the ground and crouched, waiting for them to come towards him. He hoped they wouldn't wait too long, he was hungry for death.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime5th July 2016, 2:14 pm

"I am someone who doesn't want to waste her time introducing herself if her partner dies before this challenge is over. When we finish then we can do introductions, especially since our opponents have arrived." Jazz said as the doors opened and she would crack her neck before skating in a circle using trick speed approaching the feminine looking male while leaving the larger brute for Xian. Sure she would keep an eye out it was just a habit of hers but it didn't mean she would fight his battles for him, no she would be a teammate who handled her own side of things before dealing with his, hopefully he was competent enough not to need her help. She moved at a reasonable pace, swift release no doubt boosted by her skates, it was a useful technique that her sensei had created, and considering she constantly used it perhaps it was one of the few good things he had done that she approved of.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime5th July 2016, 7:34 pm

Xian nodded at the female's words "I don't plan on dying, so I look forward to your introduction" He knew her name of course, but she didn't know that. He would have to make sure not to slip up and say it. He looked at the opponents that entered and his eyes locked immediately on the bigger one. The look held a little nervousness to it, but before he could express that, Jazz was off. He cursed and stabbed his staff into the ground, moving his hand to the hilt of his own sword. Of course he was left with him. Just peachy. He knew his nervousness was because he didn't possess all of his other skills, but he needed to have a bit of confidence. His face turned black and his pupils zoned in on his opponent, analyzing his build as well as how he held his blade. If anyone cared to look into his eyes, they would notice that his pupils were the unique shape of a cross. He hoped Jazz didn't look. It might raise questions. He crouched after he was done giving the big one a once over and ran towards him at his normal running speed. No need to rush this, after all.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime9th July 2016, 3:05 pm

The thinner male gave a soft sigh and started to walk forwards. He raised an eyebrow and then slipped his hands into his sleeves, hiding them from sight for now. He kept his eyes on Jazz for a few moments before flicking his eyes to the side, glaring at Xian for just a moment. In that moment, the Jaeger's legs would cease to work, losing all eeling in them and more than likely causing him to fall over unless he had a way around Fabrication. So that marked out what this boy was; a Dakar. He then turned his gaze to Jazz again and slid his hands out of his sleeves, three needles held between the fingers of each hand before he tossed them forwards. They burst forwards at B-Rank speeds to try and bury into Jazz's legs and the ground around her. If successful then she'd find it was much more difficult to move, even if they missed, seeming to exert some kind of gravitic pull upon her to make it difficult to move. The boy then flicked his wrists, two kunai sliding into his palms, made of a strangely pearlescent bone that was easier to notice on the larger weapons.

Spoiler:

--

The larger male started walking forwards at the same time as his smaller counterpart however once the Fabrication was activated he burst forwards. He pushed off at C-Rank speeds, bringing his Naginata up above him before he swung it down to try and cleave Xian in half with it. The blade seemed to shimmer oddly and anyone capable of discerning elemental affinities would be able to tell that while the Dakar had Gravity Release, this boy had Heat Release up his sleeves and was channeling his chakra through his large weapon as he drove it down. Xian would have to find a way to move fast or he'd end up getting cut up, hopefully that wouldn't happen though.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime9th July 2016, 4:09 pm

Jazz would glance back at the slender one her eyes then darting back to the bulkier once as her teammate seemed to have his legs stop working she would cause her to frown ever so slightly before a single doppelganger would emerge from her body before pushing off the ground with C-rank speed in order to intercept the sudden attack of the Dakar. When she had been gazing at them she was analyzing, watching and waiting and as the senbon burst towards the doppelganger would would lift one of her legs up resulting in a specific scythe to emerge from her Digitized Storage and be used to block each one of the needles with it's blade. She would move her leg once more using a combination of chakra control and skill to spin the scythe around her body without grabbing it it after flicking it up using her toe. If the gravity had any affect on her it wasn't noticeably affecting the movement of the scythe though she would stop moving forward when she came under the Aoe effect.

"Dakar, Osoroshii Samurai." Jazz said loud enough for her teammate to hear, while her doppelganger would nod in agreement before vanishing with a teleport before appearing behind the Dakar in question unburdened from the gravity due to no longer being around the needles. She would swing out using her Reaper Scythe at C-rank speeds fully intent on severing the Dakar in half at the torso, of course her processing speed had been sped up as she knew it would possibly not be that simple so she wished to take into account every eventuality to ensure her opponent if they did retaliate would be unable to do so that easily. Meanwhile she would idly note that this particular Dakar had a Gravity Release core, interesting if only due to it's novelty.

Jazz:

Doppelganger:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime9th July 2016, 4:35 pm

Xian was more than shocked when his legs stopped working. He knew that the slim one was a Dakar in an instant, and he found that he absolutely hated Fabrication. He fell to his knees with his legs no longer working, cursing their opponents internally. When the bigger one rushed at him he placed his hand on Celeste, ready to strike with in own sword, but then another Jazz was in the way. The Doppelganger interrupted the big lug's attack but also allowed Xian to prepare more comfortably for his own assault. He nodded at Jazz's words and as soon as the Doppelganger teleported away he struck out at the larger male with his own strike, quick and clean. The strike occurred at Crashing Ground speeds, but the blow wasn't all that simple. It created a vacuum of slicing air that moved towards the other male at Blinding Light speeds, aiming to sever the male's head at his shoulders. He was Crippled and he could give no quarter. If he died here that would be a real drag.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 10:51 am

The Cypher wouldn't even have a chance. His attack was blocked and he drew his weapon back, ready to strike out against the doppleganger but... There wasn't enough time for that. A blade passed through his throat and spine, separating his head from his body and sending it arcing away. No blood came from the wound and he slumped to the ground, dropping his weapon, the technique fading away from the blade. One of the two was down.

--

The Dakar growled as his senbon was dodged and the girl vanished, although, he was a nova too. There hadn't been a movement, no hand seals, no puff of smoke. She was a Soulless and she had teleported. Of course there was always one place that people teleported, which was behind someone. He suddenly stepped back, one hand lashing out and punching the haft of the scythe. If Jazz wasn't able to match his strength it was likely that she was going to drop the weapon. He then lashed out behind him with his elbow with the same strength, attempting to punch his elbow into her chest with a growl of rage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 3:47 pm

The Doppelganger would merely jerk her scythe downward so that when the Dakar punched it, he wouldn't hit the hilt but instead would hilt the scythe blade and end up bisecting his own arm. Sure the attack was sudden but with the speed she had sampled from the cypher plus her own innate processing speed making such an adjustment was child's play. Sure she would of normally most likely be knocked back from the force of the blow but thanks to the exchange the Dakar would come out far worse than she did. Coupled with the fact that the spray of the blood would entice her bringing out her sadism which would give her a bit more of a grip on her weapon as her Doppelganger would gain a playful smirk at the exchange. This would allow her to not drop her weapon in exchange for being knocked back sliding against the ground but managing to pick herself up if the Dakar didn't follow suit with another attack. Then again considering the grevious wound he just sustained he might instead be screaming in pain seeing as his arm was probably split in half all the way down to the elbow.

"Stop playing with your food." Jazz said though she was talking to her Doppelganger who would pout as she would of liked nothing more to mess around some more but orders were orders

Doppelganger:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 11:59 pm

Xian watched the Doppelganger's little dance with the Dakar, cursing the Fabrication that was used on him. He didn't have much time to curse it, however, because he soon found that he regained feeling in his legs. He chuckled lowly and sheathed Celeste before pushing off of his knees. He burst forth with B-Rank speeds, covering the distance between himself and the Dakar with ease before using the same maneuver he had on the other Cypher. He drew his sword from his sheath with the same speed he used to move, aiming his blade and the subsequent vacuum that followed at the Dakar's neck. He wanted revenge, and he made that known with a simple "Payback's a bitch."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 7:52 pm

It was quite a gruesome scene for the Dakar, his arm had been dissected moments ago; leaving him excruciating pain. He glanced towards the woman whom had decided to take his arm, reject this would be a small feat for him; but rejecting it afterward would probably be just as simple for her afterwards. For several seconds he stay idle think of a plan which was would take mere second to complete, he went back into his pockets reaching For more of the senbons he'd had threw earlier; but that plan was negate as the last words he could make out before his head reached the floor was "payback's a bitch!" Oh how he'd remember those word in his next life.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime23rd August 2016, 3:08 pm

Jazz would tilt her head to the side as the boy beheaded the person her doppelganger was fighting causing her to sigh, and wait for the stone doors to open again so that they could resume fighting. Still her doppelganger would grab the body before it slumped to the floor spinning resulting in more blood being placed around and then tossing it over to the original. Jazz would dodge the body but kept track of where it was. "Next please, some of us are in a bit of a hurry." she said looking upward and trying to speak to the announcer or whomever was in charge of these death battles. Either way the sonner she was done with this the sooner she could get back to doing more important things like working on her next collection of puppets.

Since we picked option 3:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime23rd August 2016, 3:27 pm

Xian sheathed his sword and stretched a bit. He watched the Doppelganger grab and manhandle the body with a neutral expression. He didn't expect anything less from Jazz, but it occurred to him that he was supposed to be pretending that he didn't know her. Rather than overdoing it and acting outright repulsed by the display, he simply raised a curious eyebrow, though he doubted the female had noticed. He chuckled at the female's words and laced his fingers behind his head "I dunno. I think I'm actually growing fond of this place. Could get used to being here ya know?" He looked around, nodding a bit "Add some nice furniture and a comfy bed, maybe get a dog. Yep this could be home!" He chuckled slightly to himself at his joke. No doubt Jazz wouldn't see the humor, but at least he could enjoy it "But in all seriousness, let's get this show on the road."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime23rd August 2016, 7:26 pm

The arena grew quite watch as the duo continued to strike out their opponents, their were more opponents for them whom seem to be doing the exact sane thing. It was about time for a team to step onto the same arena that xain and jazz stood on. "What a magnificent battle!" The announce said that echo the entire arena "shall we continue to make this interesting." The crowd cheered loudly, after the words left his mouth "well let's bring them on!" The crowd grew silent as they wait for their opponents to come out from hiding.

--
from the gate that most of their earlier opponents came out of was a fauna, whom stood 4'9. the average height for his kind, but pretty short for a human. His eye glanced onto his opponents as him and his she'll slow walked out of the shadows, showing his turtle like appearance; afterward walk onto the stage. He waved to his two opponents and his teammate who had already left from the previous gate. Once the two glanced each other the aqua-tribe fauna, the turtle fauna inhaled allowing his chakra to mix with the air he brought in to his stomach; which was released at D-rank speeds, the target of this attack was xain himself.

--
From the gate behind them was a cypher whom stood 5'7, he seemed as if he was custom-made as his reactor seemed to be a brownish color to those who could see it. The cypher wore a tight clothing leaving the prints of his chest to be seem to those who look at him. He hurried to the stage to see the beast whom, he was partnered with. As he expected it was whom he thought, an old friend who've he longed to see. The fauna seem to take the intuitive, but soon the cypher followed his partners by using what seemed to summon metals above the stage, and shred them into pieces comparable to rice grains. Those rice grain fell from the sky blocking the vision of people forcing them to move around using reaction tiers.

Fauna's jutsu:

Cypher's jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime25th August 2016, 12:47 pm

Jazz would sigh her vision was unhindered mainly because she didn't need to see in order to locate her opponents, instead her Doppelganger would start moving the moment the second opponent arrived and would burst forward initially at C-rank speed before accelerating drastically using Jazz's sadism thanks to the blood which was spilled around to move at A-rank speeds throwing out a downward slash with her Reaper Scythe. While her doppelganger essentially attempted to bisect her opponent in half she would stop breathing as she concentrated on building up energy for the next matches, she figured she might as well start finishing them quickly otherwise she'll end up being here all day. Hopefully her teammate would get the memo and do the same or she would just do what she figure she'd have to do anyways and beat all of the opponents herself. Though that wouldn't put whoever this guy was in her good books not in the least.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime25th August 2016, 1:00 pm

Xian sighed as the water was launched at him. The attack was dreadfully slow and he had no problem side stepping it at C-Rank speeds. When the metal descended around them, it seemed to be more of a challenge, but with his B-Rank Reaction tiers, he could see in front of him up to 10ft. He didn't need to breathe so he ran no risk of the metal getting within his body. He decided he would end this quickly. If it wasn't broke, he wouldn't try to fix it. He ran forward at B-Rank speed in the direction of the Faunus. Xian pulled his sword from it's sheath at the same B-Rank speeds, aiming a powerful Iai Beheading slash at the male's neck, the vacuum extending out from the blade to take off his head. It also seemed that Jazz got stronger when there was more carnage that was on the field. These fights would be that much easier for them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime25th August 2016, 4:52 pm

The turtle fauna had took a second to catch his, it wasn't every day he found himself fighting against people of equal tier. The fact xain had move out of the way so simply had took him by surprise, but it seem his pal had made up for his mistake blocking of the vision of those around him with the metal storm; or at least what he would've expected. Xain had moved in the towards him since he had yet to close or expand the distance which was once there. In moments of second xain was able to slash away at head of the fauna, causing him to fall to the floor leaking out blood.

The Cypher in question had a similar story to tell as it seemed that he was I'll prepared for what had came after the mist of hidden sand. He had yet to expect his opponent to be able to see in this mess called metal sand, but it was all to late as the Cypher head rested on the floor
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime25th August 2016, 5:12 pm

Jazz would sit down after her opponents were slain and vision would return to the area, she noted that the Cypher had magnet release which was disappointing initially she thought it would be something less frequent but it seems it was for naught. Her doppelganger would keep spinning the Reaper Scythe of War before placing it on her shoulder while making a beckoning gesture towards the doors when they opened. All in all Jazz was doing as well as she expected, things would be pretty uninteresting until they got to the upper weight classes, so it was best to just proceed further until her limiters were removed. She would spare her teammate a glance just to see what he was about and whether or not he was as bored as she was. But she wouldn't speak there was no reason to after all he could just end up dying soon and there hadn't been anything notable about him other than him making use of Iaido. At least he was competent enough to not hold her back because it would be annoying if he ended up struggling against the opposition while she was aiming for a clean sweep.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime25th August 2016, 5:23 pm

When his enemy fell Xian would take out a cloth and wipe the blood off of his sword. Killing people so unceremoniously was...surprisingly refreshing. He assumed it was the fact that he was in the middle of heated battle rather than him killing people that was making him feel as such. Battle was always exhilarating. Good way to get your blood flowing. Even ones as easy as those he and his partner were facing. He sheathed his weapon and stroked the butt of it with his thumb. He glanced over at his comrade and saw the bored look on her face. Of course she would be bored, these people wouldn't be any challenge to her. Just fodder for her to climb the ladder of the Shogunate the right way. Weren't they that to him as well? He supposed so. The only difference between them was that he couldn't remove his limiters by requesting it, nor did he choose to have such limits. Being reborn makes you start all the way back at square one. Or at least somewhere close. He placed his free hand on his hip and looked expectantly at the gate as it opened. He hoped these guys would last a little bit longer.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime31st August 2016, 7:45 pm

As soon as they were allowed into the arena, the first of their pairs new opponents was already rushing on in at A-rank speed, their tech already prepared. Whilst just outside of range the opponent would reveal themselves first as a Missing-nin, and a young man at that seemingly clad in just a basic brown robe. Choosing Xian as his target, he continued rushing forwards, arms raised as chakra was focused into one. The second he stepped into range, the hand was thrust forwards letting rip four beams of his concussive force, attempting in using his own speed to make up for the disadvantage with the waves.

Their fight partner would come rushing as the same A-rank speeds only a few feet behind, broadcasting their clan by the technique that they formed. The shaggy haired young man formed a short bow from their hand, and once at 30ft away from Xian and Jazz, fell to a knee holding their arm up as they created two arrows, pulling back the drawstring that was a part of their arm, and would fire the two shots aimed to Jazz's side as they aimed to cover their Missing partner and to seperate their opponents.

Missing-Nin Entity:

Nin-Kaironokuma:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime10th September 2016, 11:07 pm

Jazz wouldn't move merely watching as the latter changed their body to create a bow and she idly noted that that person was a Kaironokuma, while Pulse Release wasn't quite what she was looking for she was always interested in potential avenues of new puppetry she could incorporate into her own skillset. It was a pity that this one wasn't one who delved in her arts but at the very least their body would be useful when she dissected it for research purposes. Either way before the arrows reached her, they would be blocked by her Doppelganger's scythe blade. Her doppelganger had been watching them as well somewhat amused and at the same time eager to see what skills they had as already both of them had given her something quite useful right off the bat, namely a speed increase. That being said the doppelganger would rush forward at the same speed heading towards the archer with the Reaper Scythe of War trailing behind her and once she got within proximity would lash out with a swing aiming to bisect the Kaironokuma in half at the waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]   The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of New Lives [Taking on the Pits!]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next