Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)

Go down 
+2
Aurielle
Kenji
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th January 2017, 4:58 pm

Jazz would nod seeing that Shiva had eventually grasped the base premise of what she wanted her to do with the stones, that was good it meant that she could move on to more advanced stone throwing exercises. "Good, that isn't all however, for instance look at this." Jazz said before tossing a stone which would skip on the ground only to change directions after the second skip just like she showed initially but if Shiva looked closely she would see that the distance the stone traveled before skipping again was initially increasing before it began to shrink again. Jazz would glance at Shiva before repeating it this time however angling it so that when the stone hit the ground it would ascend higher into the air than all the other times. "The first could be called a combination between Direction Skips and Skip Distance, you have to learn how to adjust the way you spin the stone while you throw it which affects the direction that it'll skip when you throw it. The secondary part is the force at which you throw it, which can be used to alter the distance between each individual skip. In comparison the latter is all dependent on the angle at which you throw the stone to the ground which affects it's Bounce Height." she would stress certain words so that Shiva could understand the proper naming for the technique she was showing her and then make a waving gesture essentially to tell her to try to get those as well.

Trying to Teach:

-----------------------------------
"I'm waiting Xiu-Mei, remember I did ask for you to try and hit me not the other way around" Jazz said with a sigh of disappointment before deciding to repeat what she said all over again. "Still you activated your dojutsu, for now deactivate it, you need to learn how to build your perception without it's use, and I want to see where you are out without that crutch. If one day you lacked it what then, it is for this reason I wanted to play this game with you." she would turn to look at the shadow clones which were body flickering around the area wondering which of them would be the first to understand how to utilize the Lightning Body Flicker technique.

Trying to Teach:

Recommended to Train as well:

-------------------

"Precisely Deva, your versatility in comparison to the other two is more profound. But that's because you share some traits with your cousin as well as your twin." Jazz said first remarking about his collaboration techniques but then nodding when he understood exactly what she wanted him to do in regards to making the next level of curse seal. "Hn, there you go. You've discovered the pattern haven't you not to mention you see how with every indentation the chakra price in order to prime it increases. Just a minor thing and yet it fundamentally changes the strength of the curse seal, this is why seals and curses are not more widespread a single error during it's creation and a completely different result can occur. If you eventually want to be able to write seals in battle you will either need to develop your own twist on the sealing script or learn how to keep your calm in any situation like I do." she said before pulling out a scroll and tossing it to Deva.

"Your reward, you remember when I was telling you about different ways to place seals? Well inside is something I call a Brand Formula, it's a modification formula which you add to a curse seal. Similar to how base seals have modification slots to determine how the seal is expressed, it is the same concept. This brand formula will allow you to layer seals within your Blaze Release and other Fire based releases which assuming you mature your Kekkei Genkai to it's highest level I assume that would include..Yugure Release right?" she said pausing to make sure she was correct in her deduction, before continuing if Deva affirmed her statement. "When using juinjutsu deception is also a key component, how useful would it be to utilize a Great Fireball and be able to literally brand the Burn Curses that you just learned into the flesh of your opponent. Thus removing the whole need for contact in order to place them."

In Scroll:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th February 2017, 1:52 pm

"Seals are something I was always pretty good at, I can read them a lot easier than another person for some reason, I get a weird... Instinct about what they do. Haven't really told my sister or cousin about it but Asura and Cyrus know. Might be part of my lineage as an Inkan." He shrugged and reached up, rubbing the back of his head for a few moments before brushing his finger over the curse he had written. Weren't things like this generally frowned upon? Then again, when did he really care about that sort of thing. If it wasn't for his stubbornness he'd probably be an arsonist already, he liked fire and burning things a bit too much but he refused to let himself fall down a path like that. "Minor things can change a lot of things in ways we can't really understand. That's right, isn't it? Sometimes small things make all the difference..." He mumbled, head snapping up so he could catch the scroll out of midair.

"Brand Formula?" He furrowed his eyebrows and opened it up, reading through what was there and how to utilise it. "Are Formulas used then to alter base effects of the Juinjutsu? The greater the power of the Fire Release used the more that can be marked... Does that mean other Formulas could be created? Ones that work say through stepping on symbols drawn on the ground to activate Juinjutsu that way? Or could one be applied through the mental plane through a formula to use Juinjutsu through genjutsu?" He asked her, going back to stare at the formula on the scroll and nodding a few times. This was definitely something that he could use and he was quite looking forwards to using it on someone... It was going to be particularly nasty.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st February 2017, 11:47 am

Shiva would watch as the stones didn't follow a set path which did unsettle her a bit as it was such a simple series of techniques and yet it had already become more unpredictable than she expected. She would try her best to incorporate what Jazz had instructed her on and would test out a couple of throws before she managed to modify the skip distance of her throw. Then she would make sure to combine it with the previous stone skipping techniques she had grasped and only when she was successful and confident that she had an understand of them would she try and affect the bounce height of her individual skips. That would take much shorter as she recognized that despite being more impressive it was an easier technique to master especially when she had already learned how to modify the distance in between her skips. In fact the two went so hand in hand that it was made apparent why Jazz had decided to teach them side by side. This time instead of asking what next she would continue practicing until she was satisfied, slowly beginning to see the merits of the style when initially she thought it was just some sort of game to test her reflexes. "Hey, I think I sort of get what your trying to do. Instead of using my natural strength directly your having me channel it into these stones, so that people can't realize exactly how dangerous I am up close. They'd just put it off as to me having good skills in shurikenjutsu techniques and then I could surprise them when they close in." Shiva would smirk and put more strength into one of her throws her eyes widening as the impact of the stone on the floor would actually leave minute dents yet it didn't seem like any of the force had dissipated while it was skipping.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th March 2017, 8:20 pm

She got it now. Touch her hands with her natural speed while her Shadow Clones were practicing the Body Flicker. Then...when they dispersed, she would learn all they knew. And if one learned the Lightning Release Body Flicker, then she would learn it too. Simple. Her eyes faded back into her natural two-toned colors, making her pout a bit. She wanted a chance to show off her growing prowess with her eyes, but Jazz seemed determined on her just using her body's own physical capabilities. She closed her eyes for a bit, concentrating it would seem. When she thought her Sensei would least expect it, Zi struck out at the fastest she could, aiming to slap the other girl's hands and win their little game. As she moved, however, one of the Shadow Clones burst into a flicker of movement augmented by lightning, signifying the creation learning a new technique. Once it stopped, however, it turned into a simple swirl of smoke and the shock of knowledge flooding her brain caused Zi to gasp and jerk a bit, her hands going off course and hitting nothing but air as they moved past Jazz's own. She pulled one hand to her head at the pain and squeezed her eyes a bit. Once the pulsing sensation started to fade, she looked at her Sensei with a smile "I didn't know learning things was so painful. I guess I'll need to be more wary of it next time, ne?" A small chuckle slipped through her lips nervously as she scratched the side of her head "D'you want me to try again?"

Last edited by Marx on 22nd October 2017, 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th March 2017, 1:06 pm

Jazz would nod as Deva not only seemed to grasp what she was saying but likewise was asking all of the right questions, while juinjutsu wasn't exactly her main focus she was knowledgeable enough with fuinjutsu to have a firm grasp of it's understanding especially since her teammates seemed to prefer it's usage. She personally never saw the appeal as she was more focused on learning fuinjutsu in order to benefit her puppetry but she could see how it could be a powerful asset to an individuals technique arsenal. "Interesting such an ability will serve you well when it comes to unraveling the mysteries of seals. It is something any seal master will be come capable of at least at a limited degree so that they can know the strength of a seal but if the way you are saying is the way I think it is then having such an innate ability makes you almost predisposed to utilizing curse seals as a main form of combat." she said while watching how he tackled her gift for him.

"Such things are possible the former is actually pretty common in regards to curse seal application, I myself have personally experienced what it could do in battle. I would not know of the latter as due to my heritage I have never had to worry about genjutsu but I'm sure it is possible as long as you had the right set of curse seal modifiers."

----------------------

"Indeed you have strength sure, but there is no reason to advertise that, instead you can use it in conjunction with your natural aptitude for ranged combat as a means of more effectively using in instead of just mindlessly swinging around. Sure your learning of your father's iconic technique is mere conjecture at this point however if you were to do so then having a solid shurikenjutsu style such as this will give you a lot more flexibility in regards to well..using it. Though I do not know the particular mechanics of such a complex technique bar it being obviously fuinjutsu based and probably involving either Space Release or Dimensional Theory fuinjutsu. Jazz said, on one hand fishing for information while on the other actually stating her thoughts on such a thing. She herself was no stranger to Dimensional Theory, having read such a book during her time while in the ASN it was very complex, truly Inkan and Kekkai were made differently than their other Nova counterparts as even with her own intelligence she could barely understand anything she read her brain just didn't see concepts in that way.

"To that end it is imperative that you get used to using it in combat, though I'm sure you will be able to find the pits suitable for such a thing. More importantly, how is your physical conditioning? I'm not referring to your strength as you seem to have a firm grasp up it but I'm more so referring to your reaction speed. I know that you lack a Kyougan so you might be deterred from specializing in sensory however if I'm not mistaken the Itsugan has potential in that regard correct? Especially if used with your natural predilection for perception I'm sure you will be able to something similar to a particular sensory technique I am fond of. Essentially the concept is to create a space around your vicinity that you are capable of perceiving moving objects, it'd be best done standing still though for someone like you, it shouldn't be a problem you not only want your targets to come to you but if need be you'd be able to quickly get out of the way. Then again this is once again assuming that you will be eventually learning your fathers technique.

--------------------------------

Jazz wouldn't even move, she could see Xiu-Mei's hand incoming though before she could capitalize on that and hit her back she would notice that the trajectory didn't line up. "So you realize that my training is two part, one is to get you used to the method of learning information through a shadow clone and the other is to build your natural speed. But yes you may try again." Jazz said waiting for Xiu-Mei to once more collect herself and attempt this "game" before speaking again. "You are built differently than your cousins, and I wish to emphasize that aspect of you, if anything out of the three I will probably be instructing you to be more stealth based, you are young it is probably why you still are a bit awkward in regards to certain things and you haven't mellowed out but, if you are to succeed with my instruction you will have to learn patience. When to strike and when to bide your time do you understand Xiu-Mei? she would speak softly barely above a whisper so as to further misdirect her student, would she pay attention to her words at the determent of this game or would she learn how to absorb information from different sources while still concentrating on her objective.

She was teaching them all in different ways, with Deva it was easy to get lost in intellectual discussion and formulas, with Shiva she preferred a more active learning type action rather than words while for Xiu-Mei she was going to get her familiar with seeing underneath the underneath as her own teacher had ineptly taught her own squad and she saw Unit 1 as her method of proving herself Roxas' better. Of that she did not have any doubt, she was his better but she needed to prove it more so than just being a Reaper of Shigakure or a Kukinorite, but likewise as a sensei so that when they had her confrontation it would be all the sweeter. Sleep Sensei...sleep and recover your strength so that when it is time to deal with you...you won't disappoint me."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th March 2017, 3:54 pm

It took a few minutes before Deva paused and then ruffled his own hair, a soft sigh leaving him. He rolled up the scroll and looked up at Jazz. He had basically memorised it already but he realised something about it. "These are all well and good but there is an issue. I need to actually hit people in order to put these Curses on them. A lot of people are really fast, people that just take hits will be easy prey but those that are quick, flighty, all of that sort of thing... I'm not going to be so great against them. Is there anything I can do to get around that?" He paused, in deep thought for a few moments before clicking his fingers. "Would lingering flames still transmit the Juinjutsu? Or can multiple Formula be used together? If I brand the Curse into the ground already modified with a step-trigger formula would that then trigger, meaning areas I've already hit would stop being safe?"

He may still be young but he was raised for combat and combat interested him, especially when it came to finding ways to one up other people. He knew that his sister and his cousin were both incredibly speedy types, he wasn't really going to be like that unfortunately. So he knew he'd need to find other ways around it, other ways to bring the hurt on his opponents and it was pretty obvious that Jazz was more than well trained and was a near perfect source of information on how to go about fighting others.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th March 2017, 5:28 pm

Despite being more disposed to her father's quick temper and rushing into things, she was able to learn when lessons were drilled into her. And learn she did. Rather than listening to Jazz herself, she tuned the girl out, focusing on her hands. Instead, she would have her Shadow Clone move into hearing range and pay attention to the other's words, careful not to miss a single thing. As her Shadow Clone paid Jazz her full and undivided attention, Xiu-Mei's hands shot forth with her natural speed, going in for the kill as they zipped towards Jazz's own outstretched hands. Whether or not her hit landed, Zi would look at her sensei and speak in an equally quiet tone "I think I get what you're trying to teach me. You want me to focus on two things at once through any means I can, yeah? Because anything can be an illusion, even if it is not a Genjutsu. You want me to be able to pick out a threat hidden in one's words or a weapon hidden in the shadows of another. You want me to look for and see what is usually unseen." She looked thoughtful for a moment, as if second guessing her conclusion and rethinking voicing it. She shook her head, as if deciding that was exactly it "Am I right?"

Last edited by Marx on 22nd October 2017, 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th March 2017, 11:52 am

How would I do such a thing? While Shiva could understand what her taicho meant by not revealing her strength and she even appreciated the forethought behind it, when she started talking about establishing some sort of sensory space she began to draw a blank. At least initially, she was capable of chakra sensory so she decided to try and focus on that closing her eyes and trying to feel around her, she would inhale before opening her eyes once more and activating her Itsugan causing it to manifest and allowing her to notice that her chakra sensory not only increased but became sharper. She would remain standing still and focus even more and she became aware that she could see things with almost a startling clarity, and so just to test it she would pick up a stone and skip it so that it would circle her. As she watched it she found that she was able to grasp the movement much easier than before maybe because she was focused on just sensing it as she watched, instead of worrying about moving.

"I think..I sort of get what you mean."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th March 2017, 11:48 am

Jazz would nod, when Deva brought up a good point, she herself had experience with fighting those who were in fact much faster than herself and it took tactics and a general know how to even the edge between oneself and those types of opponents. "You are catching on quick, either way yes, modification curses can be mixed within a base formula, likewise you can incorporate juinjutsu into many things, including but not limited to barriers, genjutsu as you have mentioned before, even things such as weaponry or thanks to the Brand formula your Blaze release techniques. she would continue speaking knowing he was intelligent enough that she didn't need to really slow down to wait for him to understand. "I would however recommend learning techniques which place more emphasis on maintaining lingering flames rather than damage to take the most advantage of the Brand Curse as you correctly guessed that plays a factor. Likewise don't fall into the misconception that you only need one type of curse seal. Each has it's own specific purpose and what I have given you will allow you to apply any of them with the same medium as the Brand formula if you so choose.

------------------------------------------------------

Jazz would pull back her hand before she was struck though she would pause before replying with her own strike seeing as it seemed that Xiu-mei could in fact see underneath the underneath after all. "Good, you are getting it, however do not ever lose focus due to realizations you might come across as in certain instances it could be the death of you." Jazz said regardless of if she missed or not she would hold out her own hands and wait for her student to try and strike her again. "I realize due to your Mishura heritage you are naturally prone to trying to stand out and making scenes but you have to curb that as it is of my assessment that you have a bright future in the subtle aspects of our career. Other than say Asura most of the Blades do not do subtle, and that would be something you could eventually fill to give the Shogunate a fighting chance in the war of espionage and subterfuge. I realize it is a tough role to fill, but I do not like to withhold information pertaining someone in my care so I decided to tell you now, you can make of it what you will.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jazz would watch Shiva, analyzing what she was doing and approving of how she went about it, it wasn't perfect but it would eventually get there it was only a matter of time, for now it was important that she understood the basics and from there built on it in order to make a true fighting style. As long as she had the basics her natural abilities would be able to fill in the blanks and it was the type of thing which would only get better as she grew more skilled and became more capable of physical exertion. Hn, I knew you would get it if you applied yourself. So tell me, how does it feel to be aware of everything around you at once? It is an interesting effect is it not? Now think of all the possible combinations you could do with just the two things I have taught you, unpredictable shurikenjutsu not limited by the constraints of typical throwing techniques and a hyper-aware state which only requires you to stand still. That coupled with the illusion of you being weak in close range would only draw an opponent towards you and even if they didn't fall for such a gambit being able to accurately keep track of all your thrown projectiles at once will give you flexibility as to where you wish to flash to at any given moment.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th March 2017, 1:14 pm

"Variety is always useful, you can't rely on one thing to work every time. I like how Juinjutsu fits together so nicely, the formulas are so... Simple in a way but that's what makes them amazing. I'll need to try and think up other methods for transmitting juinjutsu, if I do, could you help me turn them into a working formula? It might take a while for me to be able to make things like that but I can get there eventually, I know it." He flashed a grin at Jazz and finished up looking over the scroll that was in front of him. He rolled it up and put it to the side before scratching his cheek and looking to his mentor once more. "Is there anything else you can teach me or talk to me about, taicho? I'm not sure if you want to continue on the Juinjutsu aspect or if there are other things you think would be worth talking about?" He didn't mention anything about what he had noticed the others doing, the much more hands-on training they were dealing with. He liked the talking and testing of his knowledge and intelligence, he was already pretty sure he knew how to fight he just needed to hone that skill and that would take practice, practice he'd do on his own so he could surpass his family and show them just how dangerous he truly was.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th March 2017, 7:01 pm

Xiu-Mei would move her hands away quickly in order to not be struck by her mentor's own quick hands, but their fingers grazed. She wasn't quite there when it came to speed, though that could be rectified if she were able to activate her Kyougan, or even her Raidengan. It was a bit frustrating when she wasn't able to use her especially powerful natural gifts. She half listened to Jazz's words, mostly focusing on the other's hands and hitting them. While the real Zi was focusing on her mentor's hands and attempting to hit them, the Shadow Clone would speak in her stead "Sorry. She...I...we? Yeah, we can get carried away sometimes. Especially when we get something." The Shadow Clone would move to sit a little bit away from Jazz and the real Zi, talking to their mentor "So...you basically want me to become...a true Ninja? Not just casting jutsu and causing damage, but sneaking around? Assassination and infiltration? Things like that?" She looked a bit pensive "That would be cool, I guess. I would need to train extra hard though, huh? Can't really be an awesome assassin if you can't hit someone's hands..." The Shadow Clone looked pointedly at Xiu-Mei, but the girl wasn't paying attention. A few seconds after the Shadow Clone had spoken the sentence, her hands shot out at Jazz's own, trying with all of her might to hit her mark.

Last edited by Marx on 22nd October 2017, 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th March 2017, 11:44 am

"I think I get what you mean. You know all my life I thought I would just be the front line bruiser since I'm so physically strong, but this I didn't think about this and how strength could be used for more than just smashing stuff. So thank you, you really opened my eyes to a whole different style of fighting I don't think any of the people in my family would even see it coming much less my enemies." Shiva said looking first at her hands before looking at Jazz and smiling, sure initially she had her misgivings about her but now she could see why she was going to be in charge of their squadron. "So what now?" she said before regretting that she had voiced her question out loud as she could now see that all that was remaining for her to do was physical conditioning. She had slacked on it since it didn't seem to be something her tutor focused on but now she knew her mistake and would rectify it. She would drop to the ground and proceed to do push-ups deciding not to rely on her Chakra Enhanced Strength and instead build up her real muscles.

Learning:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th March 2017, 2:35 pm

Jazz would realize that the time for individual instruction had come to a close, all three of them had indeed learned things that she wanted and she had intended on dividing them up initially and then doing group training once she got some one on one time with each of them. It was just to make sure she could guide their individual progress and get them on the right track and then focus on the abilities that they learned from their tutors in a group setting as a result she would have each of her doppelgangers get up before motioning for Deva & Xiu-Mei to follow her to where the original was teaching Shiva. Once they arrived she would have her doppelgangers stand behind her while she regarded each of those within the first Unit under her command. "Perhaps you could call me old fashioned but I am a firm believer in teamwork, by no means do I want you all to neglect your individual strengths, no what I mean is I want you three to get used to working alongside each other. Though I'm sure you may have understood that eventually such a thing would occur after all you all belong to united clans. Still I wish to know whether any of you have begun taking steps towards honing your respective affinities? she said before sitting down and motioning for all of them to do the same as she merely wanted to talk she didn't need a demonstration or anything just yet.

"Of course it goes without saying that we will keep what we discussed in our one on one sessions between us, I do not want anything you are taught there to influence your teamwork just yet. That way you each and focus on what you do best, and pool your more Mishura or Denkou generic abilities towards your combinations..at least for the time being. When I deem you all acceptable then you can begin to factor in your personal abilities into the mix, do you understand?"

Training Topic Details:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th April 2017, 11:45 am

Deva got up, running the formula and juinjutsu through in his head to make sure he memorised them and could utilise them when he needed to and followed along behind Jazz's doppleganger. Once they had met up with the rest of the group he took a seat between Shiva and Xiu-Mei and gave them both a nod and a smile before lifting one knee up to his chest, the other leg straightening out. He then wrapped an arm around his leg and rested his chin on his knee, watching Jazz closely as she started to speak. He understood what she was getting at, she wanted them to eventually spar against one another and knowing exactly what the others could do would hinder that and they wouldn't be able to learn how to adapt to situations that they didn't understand or know about beforehand. It was pretty smart and Deva was all for that.

"Of course, Taicho, I understand fully. I'll talk to my mother and see if there's anything Mishura related she can teach me for now, or if you have any recommendations I'm sure that she would be happy to hear them." He told his sensei, nodding a few times in thought as he done so, wondering what sort of things he would be able to learn. He knew that he shared an elemental affinity with his mother, that being Blaze Release, so that was something she might be able to teach him about and use properly.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th April 2017, 12:21 pm

Shiva would pay attention to what her squadron commander was saying but would get distracted when her brother and cousin arrived causing her to smile and nudge him in greeting while reaching over to drag the two of them into a three person hug. Once that was done she would regain her focus mulling over what Jazz was telling them and deciding that it would be pretty good if they only used the other things they were taught. She didn't know much, sure her father had given her a lot of instruction concerning the technique she would eventually inherit but her Taki Clan tutor still had her on dissections and anatomy classes, and the occasional lecture about piety and boring things like that, she much preferred active classes or at least something that she could see immediate results with. "You talked about or chakra affinities right, so does that mean you'll be trying to teach us techniques to harness them or something? Because while I don't know about Deva and Zi, but I haven't been taught anything other than what my affinity was and chakra affinity exercises which were to help me practice converting my chakra into fire." she said with a slight bit of annoyance as she didn't want to fall behind in anyway compared to the rest of her family. It was just that the Taki Clan placed more emphasis on medical stuff especially since she was of the Ai Branch, the most non-combat focused branch of the three she had listened to her father that it was best to start with that branch but she thought he was just being overprotective and wanted her to be able to heal herself and the others.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th April 2017, 5:22 pm

As Zi was lead by the Doppleganger back to her sensei, her Shadow Clone would disperse, leaving only one Xiu-Mei once more. The clone's knowledge of the conversation would remain, however, despite the actual girl not listening to what had been going on. The girl smiled as she was embraced by her cousin and rested their temples together in a sort of return hug, as her arms were pressed firmly to her sides. She would sit and listen to her sensei intently, nodding every so often in order to signal that she was indeed paying attention. Her cousins said their part and asked their questions, so Zi thought that she would need to speak as well "My mom focuses on training me with my Lightning Release, since she is a full-blooded Denkou. Dad focuses on the basic Ninjutsu and Taijutsu stuff, really. Though, to be completely honest, I haven't really gotten anything Lightning-based down until this training." She gave a nervous little chuckle "I dunno if it was because I wasn't taking it seriously before or if my parents just aren't good teachers...Probably a little of both. I can try to work on some Lightning stuff when I train solo, or with my mum. Like Deva, I am open to suggestions, Taicho."

Last edited by Marx on 22nd October 2017, 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd April 2017, 12:08 am

"Hm I won't say I am not disappointed but it is to be expected as all of you are young so your chakra coils aren't as developed as they should be, and seeing as two of you do come from a medical ancestry it was unlikely that they wanted to risk permanent damage by teaching you ninjutsu too early." Jazz said sighing as ninjutsu really wasn't her field of interest, she didn't even find it appealing in the slightest, though that may be coming from her inability to use it well even before she decided to be devoted to the learning of puppetry. Still, she would guide them, as she was knowledgeable on it to a degree so she could at least know what it could do in relation to her just in case she had to fight someone proficient in it. "I want each of you to learn a C-rank elemental technique, it is after all to my understanding that  the Mishura and Denkou Clans have coming of age techniques right? So you should learn that, from there hm.. Deva I want you to learn a more powerful variant of that technique, perhaps your mother will see it as an increased drive to learn and would suggest something suitable in the A-rank category? Shiva, I want you to learn two B-rank techniques, one which is capable of imbuing objects with fire release and the other to stimulate weather conditions in some form as I know that updrafts from heat can create storm clouds" she said before looking at Xiu-Mei who unlike the others did already have one Lightning Release technique under her belt from what she had brought her. "Hm..yeah I don't want you to learn any more ninjutsu, Lightning is a very dangerous element to learn besides your reserves are lower than your cousins for now I wouldn't want to tax them unnecessarily." she explained to her, though she had already planned on her going to her mother to complain and it was likely she would end up being taught elemental genjutsu as a substitute.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th April 2017, 12:30 pm

The thought of learning something powerful with his current elemental affinity sounded wonderful. He wasn't quite an arsonist but he did like fire and the black flames of his Blaze Release excited Deva to a great degree. So being told to learn such ignited a drive for power within him. He got to his feet and bowed to Jazz before nodding. "Of course, Taicho. I'll come back soon and show you what I've learned, I'm pretty sure my mother could show me something really interesting to learn or at least suggest something that I can expand upon, she seems to know how to use her Blaze Release." He grinned and then stuck his tongue out at his family before walking away. "I'll go do that right now, thank you very much for the training, Taicho, I am sure that my mother will be pleased with your tutelage." He told her with a smile before walking away to go find Asura and annoy her until she trained him some.

Training:

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th May 2017, 2:56 pm

Seeing her brother leave sparked a bit of the competitive side of Shiva and she too would get up before mock-saluting Jazz before walking away sparing Xiu-Mei a smirk as she bid her farewell. "Can't let Deva get too ahead, I'll see about asking my dad if he could get some techniques for me to learn. Fire Release is pretty widespread and besides if anything he could just ask mother for me." she said on her way out so it wasn't as if she was leaving without acknowledging what her taicho had said as she was already thinking how best to incorporate using elemental techniques with what she already knew. She already would have a couple of ideas at least mulling about in her head for the time being but they would only become fleshed out when she actually managed to train her affinity further and obtain mastery of whatever techniques her dad would manage to procure for her.

(Shiva Exits)

What she actually learned:

Last edited by Savannah on 19th May 2017, 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th May 2017, 5:43 pm

Xiu-Mei nodded to her cousins with a smile as they left, thinking on how best to go about her own training regimen and such. After a moment she stood and stretched, hearing her back pop a bit. Once she had done that, she nodded to her taicho with a small smile "Coming of age technique, got it. My clan has a Kenjutsu style. The Denkou, I mean. I guess I could pick that up and use that for right now, until my reserves get larger." She gave a small chuckle "Though I admit, the sooner that I'll be able to start zapping Shiva and Deva with some lightning, the more fun I'll have." She sobered up and nodded resolutely "I'll talk to my mum about the Kenjutsu and some other things to learn." She turned and began moving away from Jazz with an excited jog, but turned mid-stride, as she had forgotten to say farewell "Thanks a bunch, Taicho! See ya!" With that, she gave a dazzling smile before turning and moving away in a small burst of Body Flicker, displaying to her teacher that what she had taught had set in. Next step: bugging mom until she taught her some Kenjutsu Oh this will be fun!

Spoiler:

[Zi Exits]

Last edited by Marx on 22nd October 2017, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th May 2017, 5:49 pm

Jazz would have her doppelgangers fade away and would remain still as she contemplated to herself on the nature of her students. Her code-names for them within the squad did in fact run true, even if their current personalities didn't match them for the time being but that could be improved in the future. People were malleable and personalities shifted when exposed to outside stimuli, she was actually more interested in seeing how their personalities would be changed when they awakened their dojutsu after all she knew that the stronger variations did in fact do something to one's mind. The eyes being the window to the soul and all of that philosophical bullshit may in fact have a sliver of truth in them, either way she had managed to win them over and she was determined to make her squadron as strong as possible. It was her own pride that wouldn't allow her togive them sub-par instruction not like that worthless teacher of hers, but his reckoning would soon come..yes it would indeed.

(Jazz Exits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)   The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Peerless Prodigy & the Dojutsu Trio (Team Training Topic)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2