Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th May 2016, 8:49 am

Jazz would nod, as it made sense though a year and both of them had grown so much she understood for the most part in her case but him? It was like Ka was a completely different person but she knew it was him based on voice she still did have to be sure and thus would scan him similar to what she had done in regards to her own body. His gear was fairly advanced and his physical body had impressive gains in regards to capabilities causing her blink. "Hm, understood. Still your condition, as well as mine odd that we would come across opponents we couldn't handle. This is one of those missions gone wrong isn't it, probably covert judging by the fact that your not wearing your forehead protector. Don't tell me we are joining the Hunter-Nin corps or something not that I don't mind the additional company since Sensei is a pain but more importantly where is the Teme?" Jazz said a throbbing pain building up in her head once more.

She would get flashes, most likely the Brain Charge attempting to correct whatever Ka did to it, it was rather complex and she knew the only way she could maintain her control is if she didn't drown within the memories. Her own existence was minuscule in comparison to the information which was now in her brain. One of the best things about having her intellect is that she could process things far quicker than normal and being able to do so made her more able to recover from mental trauma. She remembered the muscle memory though as all the while they had been talking she had been flexing her muscle groups figuring out which was more conditioned than others, and inwardly pleased that it seemed like post-brain charge hadn't deviated to far from her conditioning.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th May 2016, 9:54 am

Spoiler:

"We were just fast enough to lose the attacker, but he was too strong for us to take out. Especially with you out of commission and all. And no, we did not join the hunter-nin. I just like to keep my headband hidden in case of an enemy, deception and misdirection are a shinobi's greatest tools you know" He would say with a bit of a chuckle before he cracked his knuckles from their gauntlets, and would make his way closer to Jazz. "Ada on the other hand I have a feeling he will be a hunter-nin, fitting I think for the creepy kid he is" Ka would stop walking when he was a couple feet from Jazz, and place his hand out for Jazz to grab onto. "Now come on we better hurry up and get out of here before our friend shows up again" Why wasn't he attacking her? He did this so that he could once again fight the girl who had beaten him many times in the past, so why wasn't he doing anything about it now?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th May 2016, 12:00 pm

Jazz would nod, as it seemed plausible, she would move her hands and push up her cheeks to make a smile when Ka chuckled before letting her face fall back into it's stoic mask. "He's still creepy? One would think he'd grow out of it, just like you've seemed to grow out of your learning difficulties. I mean no offense of course, but I can see that you've been training. Jazz said offhandedly and walking forward after him only to get a flash of events that had just happened. She would stop in place her expression not giving off anything more than her usual emotionless gaze. "What's our score now, we aren't tied or anything right? Hm no probably not because if we were or you were in the advantage in terms of number of wins you would never let it down." she said while gripping her left wrist and rotating her hand as if she was trying to limber it up due to being too stiff. "Yeah your right, tch. We should get going, my apologizes for delaying us." Jazz said skating with Trick Speed initially going at the usual speed and then suddenly disengaging the speed block causing her to suddenly accelerate to Blinding Light speeds her left hand trailing behind her suddenly erupting with electricity."I remember now." Jazz said though her voice was partially drowned out by the sound of countless chirping birds.

"Liar"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th May 2016, 1:25 pm

Yes, Ka had nearly convinced Jazz that he was still on her side for the time being, and was even nice enough to notice that he had been doing some training. Now that he thought about it he did seem to be a few inches taller then he was just moments ago, guess that had to of been a partial reason for the pain he felt earlier. However that really didn't matter now since he was almos......... Then it hit him like a ton of bricks right in his stomach, Jazz had regained her memories of recent events as she drove a chidori into his stomach so fast that he couldn't even see her perform the act. Unfortunately for Jazz, both Ka's Displacement Armour and his TTK: Barrier had been able to negate most of the damage from the chidori, however being unable to stop her attack from piercing through his stomach. The pain was real to say the least, but somehow manageable to him, so he would raise his head so that the eyes of his kitsune mask were right in hers. "Did I really?" He would say grabbing the arm that was currently inside him, causing his own TTK: Barrier to wrap around Jazz's body. To which he would pick the girl up about fifteen feet in the air using his new found ability, slowly removing her arm from his stomach. "Okay so maybe I lied a little bit, but hey at least you're back right?" He said with a pained chuckle as wind passed through the hole in his torso, to which Ka would simply try and stick his own hand inside the gaping hole. "However you seem to be the bigger liar, I thought you were going to transport me back to Kohai?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th May 2016, 1:57 pm

"Incorrect, Styx-dono was the one who said that, not me." Jazz said she would narrow her eyes at how she was held, this was knew the Ka she knew wasn't capable of elemental affinities. She knew he had the potential for it, but to feel it in action, to think the time he actually lives up to his potential and it's when fighting against her. Jazz would channel chakra into her digitized storage and withdraw Hebi out of it out of his field of view, a single foot clench and Hebi's right arm would jolt forward splitting into two which would shoot out at S-rank speeds. "Let go of me Ka." Jass said bluntly not even bothering to squirm against his hold, she doubted he could exert enough force to crush her telekinetically so while he gloated on the quick capture she would take advantage of his over confidence with another strike. "Or I'll keep sucker-punching you until you do" They would extend fifteen feet before snapping closed right on Ka's shoulder's, however if they were unable to penetrate whatever weird armor he seemed to now possess she would have Snake channel chakra into them in order to squirt the Snake Blood outward causing it to drip onto Ka's shoulder.

If it managed to touch his skin he would feel a burning sensation which probably would startle him though Jazz would merely stare at him. "I can see it now, the realization that your not immune to my poisons. I told you I'd make something for you."

Spoiler:

Hebi:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th May 2016, 2:01 am

Ka would shake his head as Jazz would speak of her other personality, well it least Jazz was nice enough to name drop like that. However almost instantly after Jazz spoke of Styx he would watch as she retrieved one of her puppets, to which he would make a set of hand seals just before the puppet would launch snakes out of it's arm so fast that Ka could not see it yet again. However this time when the Snakes would make contact, they would only seem to latch onto a boulder that he had body replaced with. "Tsk, I'm surprised Jazz. I grant you control over you're own body, and you do nothing but attack me" He would say appearing above the girl another 20 feet, then would raise one of his hands only to have it charge chakra on his palm. He would then stop floating in the air and would drop down at crashing ground speed in order to deliver a Rasengan on Jazz if he was at all successful.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th May 2016, 2:58 am

Jazz would be let go causing her to immediately drop down and place one of her hands on her neck, while Hebi retracted it's right forearm. She would detect him coming down from above and would unseal Nume and utilize one of her advanced Rhythm Step puppetry maneuvers which would cause the puppet to press the lower right button on it's right forearm with it's left hand before pivoting up and creating a shield of chakra to block the Rasengan. All this occurring at A-rank speeds as Jazz had noticed that in her time away Styx had thankfully kept up her puppetry training, it was a pity that she had wasted her doppelgangers. Thus instead of keeping Hebi on the field she would put it back in storage and take out Gama while looking upward at Ka affixing him with an apathetic stare.

"I said I was grateful. Don't make me repeat myself, unfortunately we are on opposite sides at the moment. Don't act like you don't want to fight me, then again if your showing me all you've got then it means my time away made you think you could slack. It's either that or you haven't gotten the hang of all you new tricks, I mean no offense but sloppy moves like that aren't going to cut it." Jazz said moving her other leg while keeping the barrier up with Toad lifting it's flamethrower upward and pointing it at Ka while using it's Left hand to flip on all three of the switches all of this also occurring at A-rank speed. Jazz had decided to speak only to observe Ka and see whether his new skill set was capable of being replicated if it was then it was too her benefit though it wouldn't stop her from having Toad unleash a stream of flame as Slug took down her barrier. The jet of flame would stretch to cover 30 ft and even though she would only have it pour out for a brief period of time, contain would set Ka ablaze to inflict B-rank burns especially if he were unable to put it out.

Jazz would unseal Lyssa from Digitized Storage right after, pleased that Styx had followed her plans in terms of the potential applications between cross fuinjutsu seal theory. Now she was benefiting from the cross between Rikigaku Code Forumula which comprised her Digitized Storage with normal fuinjutsu most specifically the touch seal. She would spin Lyssa in her hand a couple of times to get a feel for the weapon and then point it at Ka's position if he managed to not get barbecued by her puppets attack.

Jazz:

Slug:

Toad:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th May 2016, 8:11 pm

Ka would groan in disappointment when Slug had brought forth a chakra shield in order to block his rasengan, guess he would to make make sure that he was within a few feet in order to pull off that attack. He was about to make an attack when Jazz pulled Slug back from her defensive technique, only to have Toad trade places with it. "Oh shit" He thought to himself as he swung his wind gauntlet with A rank strength, to which he would release B rank wind materia just as Slug would unleash a torrent of fire. This would slow down the torrent of fire long enough for Ka to fly our of the way of the blast just in time, at the same time he would force Jazz's body into the river Holding her beneath the surface of water. She would stay there for the foreseeable future, that was unless she had the strength tiers to force herself out of the barrier he placed on her previously, however he would place a restriction on her body so that doing so would be next to impossible. "Roxas may have been proud of you, however right now I'm sure your family is disappointed in your actions as a shinobi" He would say grabbing Brisingr from it's sheath, swinging the heated blade at Toads flamethrower arm with A rank strength behind it with crashing ground speeds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th May 2016, 10:54 pm

Jazz would be dragged causing her eyes to widen slightly as she was propelled back and then held underwater unable to even flail to attempt to get free. So she would instead focus spreading out her chakra to produce a sensory barrier and utilizing her RingxHarmony Trick to guide her puppets even though she couldn't physically see them. But what she could do however was sense them and manipulate them while she attempted to figure out exactly how he was doing such a thing. She could hold her breath for now, and have Slug and Toad deal with him, with Jazz summoning Snake from Digitized Storage for good measure now that she was underwater she didn't need to worry too much about trying to co-ordinate them together along with herself but now could manipulate each of her puppets like a shogi grandmaster. "He must think he's funny having talked about underwater combat just moments before, if this is your idea of a joke about teaching me to swim Ka well, I suppose I'll just have to repay the favor." Jazz thought to herself missing his comment about her family as her puppets moved into action.

Toad would be the first as while moving backwards at A-rank speed and leaning back in the process of dodging the strike to it's flamethrower, it would open it's mouth launching it's Adhesive Tongue at Ka's leg. While it did that Snake would open it's mouth and spit out it's Sword of Kusanagi coursing it with chakra and coating it with snake blood. This was done, while Snake fell downward due to being summoned from Digitized storage horizontally, though it would use both of it's hands to break it's fall to land laying on it's belly while propping it's chest up.. The result was that if Toad's adhesive tongue made contact with Ka's leg it would retract dragging him along with it, with A-rank force straight into the S-rank speed extending Grass Cutter. The quick combination was geared to essentially severe him in two halves along the waist, he wouldn't die from it, Cypher were quite hardy after all and she never did say she needed t o bring him back all in one peace. Besides if it was a problem then Jazz would pay for his medical bills. Especially considering if it was successful Slug would follow up, she had been busy since allowing Toad to attack, pressing the upper left button of her right forearm and positioning herself while she waited. Only to utilize Jet Elbow the second way interlocking her arms while thrusting her right elbow at Ka's potentially bisected legs to release a beam of chakra which extended 40 ft it's radius being enough to completely obscure the legs from sight and leave a 4 ft wide gouge in the earth.

Hopefully the brutality of what she just did would shock him enough for her to be let free if not then she was still stuck and being held underwater making her escape options fairly limited at the moment.

Jazz:

Toad:

Snake:

Slug:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th May 2016, 5:55 am

Ka would watch as the puppet know as Toad would evade Brisngr's blade by leaning backwards, only to launch it's adhesive tongue in order to attach itself to his leg. "Well, fuck this then" He would think to himself as he would kick his leg out with A rank strength in order to stop from being reeled in, hopefully this would be enough force to knock toad off balance even for a moment. However as Ka kicked out his leg he would see Snake appear out of the corner of his eye, lunging down with it's blade in hopes to slice Ka in two. Lets just see about that shall we, so he would kick out his leg once more with A rank strength. Hopefully this would be enough to make the puppet lose it's balance if not pull it towards Snakes incoming blade, if his plan worked perhaps there was a chance that Jazz would destroy her own puppet by mistake. If he was unsuccessful in pulling the puppet into the path of the others attacks, he would simply throw his whole body weight forward in order to fly at speeds nearing Vaccum release to avoid any other attacks, perhaps this would work? All the while Ka would continue to keep Jazz submerged under the surface of the river, restricted of any movements.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th May 2016, 5:40 pm

Toad's adhesive tongue would be knocked off course as the impact would in fact cause it to lose it's balance but the follow up kick would cause Toad to veer towards Snake's blade, it would make impact with Toad's clothing bubbling due to the corrosive properties of Grass Cutter though the impact from the blade wouldn't cut it in twain. Toad would now be bare chested and knocked back a bit from the impact but overall was fine other than it's clothes being melted up by the corrosive properties of the blue blood imbued within Grass Cutter. Jazz had the foresight to think this could possibly happen in the future hence she had created Toad specifically to deal with potential corrosion and coupled with her improvements to his durability such a weak corrosive factor wouldn't melt the wood comprising it's body. Snake would retract it's tongue while Slug would launch the beam at Ka though he would dodge out of the way causing Slug to disengage and begin to backtrack towards the water surface while moving at actual Vacuum Release speeds. Snake on the other hand would straighten up using it's left hand to wind the key on it's right arm and follow after Ka while Toad would turn around and some of the hairs on it's head which arched down to it's back would become hardened and spiky. Toad would continue to turn as if tracking Ka's movement and then proceed to launch 80 senbon hairs from it's back at him each of them moving at S-rank speed essentially trying to keep Ka busy while Snake got closer to him.

Meanwhile underwater Jazz would try to scan the water surface using her Electrolocation to see if she could detect anything around her, which is how she noticed that she wasn't that far from the water surface. It was also what would allow her to get a full understanding of her predicament as if whatever was holding her could be detected by Eletrolocation then she would see it in it's full glory how he was enveloping her body in some sort of barrier of some sort. If not then she would still be confused about whatever was happening but knew she had to find a way to get out of it and soon as she was running out of air. "Damn it, he must of done something after he grabbed me." she thought to herself, thankfully her electrolocation was vastly superior in the water surface and thus she could scope out a lot of her surroundings both underwater and above it.

Jazz:

Toad:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th May 2016, 10:05 pm

Well it would seem that his plan would half work in a sense that he had evaded being cleaved in half, resulting in Toad being damaged partially, Snake's poisons seemed to be quite effective so he would have to keep his distance from that one. It seemed Jazz was still capable of reacting even though she was submerged, by halting Slug's own assault pattern Ka would know that she had a set distance that her barriers could detect movement. Then again he knew some extent of her abilities from being back in the desert, so perhaps he would have to step up his game a bit. "What are you going to do now? She has you on the run" Brisngr would say to Ka in his head as he tried to figure out what to do about the fight. So he coat the holy sword in his barrier, and would throw the talkative blade at Toad's torso using his full strength to propel the blade. Meanwhile as he threw the blade he would change his body to it's intangible state while altering his course to fly as fast as he could towards Jazz's location, while at the same time causing her own body to fly out of the water at the same speed. Here's hoping the two would collide before Slug would would get to Jazz, while at the same time hoping to evade a portion if not all of the needles coming his way. However as the two seemed to edge closer and closer, Ka would grab the hilt of his large blade and swing at Jazz with full force as she would pass through his body.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th May 2016, 11:48 pm

Jazz feel everything going black, that is until she was pulled out of the water hurtling at high speeds, due to her being pulled while Ka flew towards her he would in fact arrive before Slug did, which called for an alteration of the plan. Now that she was out of the water and could utilize her barrier sense she could actually now detect the force which was enveloping her more accurately as before the water was disturbing her sensory barrier too much so she preferred to rely on her electrolocation when not concerning her puppets. At least underwater anyways, speaking of her puppets she wouldn't just leave them in danger like that, Snake would dart off at vacuum release speeds, turning it's back which would be impaled by Brisngr instead of Toad, with the latter actually turning as if in shock with it's left arm stretched out. It was towards snake's now immobile body and Toad would sink to it's knees in sadness before both of them were placed back in digitized storage Brisngr clattering to the ground.

In terms of the actual fight considering Jazz was unable to move she didn't dodge, there were three things she could do, but ultimately she went with all three. Ka swung full force and the impact which would of normally have sent her flying would instead keep her there while allowing him to Phase through her. She knew his full force was around Jonin level and she knew she was sturdy enough to tank through physical impacts of that level but if he had more strength than that it would hit her in her right shoulder and embed itself into her bone lacking the force to cut through since Ka had phased through her. The needles would follow however this time Jazz would erupt with electricity spawning her Lightning Armor to prevent them from penetrating her body and potentially piercing one or both her hearts. If Ka lacked the strength to cut through her shoulder she would let the needles sink into her skin so she could use the pain to activate the Lightning Armor to prevent them from sinking deeper in as even though they possess considerable pierce it wasn't strong enough to penetrate her Lightning Armor. This would have the effect of making Ka tangible again even though Lightning Armor wasn't offensive in principle in terms of lightning because he had passed through her he'd end up getting shocked though it was mainly pain from said electric shock instead of actual damage. Finally she would teleport, now that she was out of the water she could see and utilize it and having ascertained the exact reach of whatever field was surrounding Ka which she was guessing was psionic in nature, she would re manifest out of it's reach once more regaining her movement capabilities albeit injured enough to expose the writhing threads that now comprised her body.

Slug on the other hand hadn't been idle but rather when Ka was dealing with the electric shock as she had jumped in order to intercept him after pressing the uppermost button to utilize Finger Flick of doom to flick his forehead which if it connected while dealing probably no damage would send him hurtling through the air at S-rank speeds over 120 ft to smash into the cliff wall. Jazz would clutch her shoulder while gasping for air grimacing as her lightning armor fizzled out and managing to pick herself off the floor her right arm limp yet her left and the rest of her body were still functional. Regardless if her final attack with Slug had succeeded or not she would place all three of her puppets back in storage while shaking from the pain she was in. "I see, so your just as serious as I am when it comes to this. I guess there is no choice...I really didn't want to ever have to use this against you Ka." Jazz said she knew he was probably to far away to hear her but she hadn't spoken for him, it was more her thinking out loud.

Jazz:

Snake:

Slug:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th May 2016, 2:22 pm

Ka would once again be electrocuted by Jazz, causing him to once again become intangible as he struck Jazz with his sword. Guess he forgot that he informed her of his phase release abilities, so he would just have to deal with that as time passed on. Brisngr would make it's attack towards Toad but would be intercepted by the Snake puppet, impailing it to cause Toad to almost emote it's sadness from losing Snake, so the two would then be placed inside of Jazz's digital storage. Perhaps he had done enough damage to the duo that Jazz wouldn't want to risk them being destroyed, which to be honest Ka couldn't help but smile under his mask. However his joy would be cut short when Slug would come up to him, flicking his mask in order to send him flying back into the wall at blinding light speed. "Well shit" Was all that Ka would be able to think as he was send into the wall, thank the gods for the new outfit Jazz's mother had made for him or else he would have been done for long ago. He would groan as he pulled himself away from the wall, with that along with the hole in his gut Ka would be for sure feeling pain at this time in the fight. "Hell Jazz, if these puppets are that tough, I hate to wonder what it would be like to fight the puppets that Styx designed" He would say with a pained chuckle as he held onto his massive blade in both hands ready for whatever Jazz had up her sleeve. |Then again if I was a weak as you, I'd be hiding behind these dolls as well"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th May 2016, 6:22 pm

"Those puppets are just design concepts and they were based on my theories so technically they are mine, interpreted by her. Jazz said in reply to his smart comment she would finish sealing away the rest of her puppets as her threads pieced themselves back together leaving an odd stitch scar going down her body from his slash wound. "Scar for a scar I suppose, you know your the first to mar my body in such a way, tch to think someone like you has come this far. It's oddly pleasing, and not just in the masochistic sense.I'm done playing games Ka." Jazz thought to herself, her face flushed ever so slightly but then it would vanish as she made her declaration.

Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Hydra_11

She would hold her hand out using her non injured arm & causing it to spark with electricity and staring at him before getting into a better running position, her Lightning Release Armor having faded away. Once she saw him reply in kind she would rush forward skating at Crashing Ground speeds eager to start of the real battle with a clash of techniques. He was right she wouldn't be using her puppets to maintain distance any longer, no he asked for the full force of her skill and she would give him that, she knew he had also been holding back and thus she would show him everything she had and use it to crush him. Her Shadow would manifest as she ran a true indication that she had gotten serious seeing as it hadn't flared up since the start of the battle.

"Chidori"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th May 2016, 8:22 pm

Ka would watch as his words seem to strike a nerve with Jazz, and his grin only seemed to grow as he watched Jazz place her final puppet back in storage. Looked like they were about to start with the close combat stuff again, he would have to watch out for that one attack of hers. Oh and almost like she was reading his mind he could see the lightning form in her hand like when she had decided to experiment with fisting, and her shadow would seem to come out to play as well, here's hoping this wasn't going to be like their first fight all over again. "Oh but half the fun of playing the game is making you play it" Ka said as he placed his sword back in it's holster, while at the same time holding out his gantleted hand out in front of him. His chakra converging on one point in his palm, once again forming a ball of concentrated chakra spinning fiercely around in it. "However I guess it is time to get serious, time for you to show me how much you hate me" He said flying down towards Jazz at speeds getting close to vacuum speeds thrusting his attack towards Jazz...

"Rasengan!"

Intimidation Limits:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th May 2016, 9:35 pm

Jazz would continue moving to build up speed before leaping upward using her Run and then spinning into a cartwheel in order to increase the velocity of her Chidori to Vacuum Release, her motion halting when her Chidori slammed into his Rasengan. "I never said I hated you Ka, quite the opposite in fact now that I have Styx's memories to understand what that weird emotion that I felt anytime you got under my skin was..." Jazz said though she would finish what she said only in her head, not bequeathing such words when they were fighting a life or death battle. A mixture of reasons why, pride  and anger being the top two, shame being another and betrayal following closely after. The two attacks would clash, neither giving the other any push back and they would linger technique clashing against technique for a moment before the two techniques would fizzle out with a shock-wave launching her back 40 ft with B-rank force while likewise doing the same to him. She would crash downward flipping a couple of times while her body dug a trench in the ground.

She wasn't hurt though, her body was naturally sturdy, and with a place of her hand on her neck she would seal Brisngr into storage only to bring it back out so she could kick it at Ka at crashing ground speeds. Besides your one to talk Ka, did my time away turn you into a mindless brute only capable of punching and swinging large swords. What happened to that shurikenjutsu I grudgingly respected or are you just blinded by your new strength." Jazz would call him out on his bullshit, if she was playing around so was he. She would then tear off a strip of clothing and use it to tie her right hand to her neck as it was still limp and make it into a sort of sling for the mean time so it wouldn't get in the way. She would look up to where he was and if he decided to use Brisngr she would unseal Lyssa from Storage but if he didn't then she would bring out her Reaper Scythe of War and begin skating towards him once more at crashing ground speeds to continue the fight.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th May 2016, 4:58 am

Ka would watch in amazement as the two technique collided with each other, the way their energies seemed to dance with one another before, you know the explosion of said energy. The force of the explosion sent him flying back of course, but the boy would be able to stop himself from going to far away from Jazz. Because as far as he knew and believed after seeing Jazz fight with her toys, it was best for him to try and keep close to her for the time being. Maybe that brain scrambler he did before would be of use to him again, however he doubted she would let him get that close again. He would watch as Jazz would recover from the blast and would return his sword to him, well that was nice of her at least. He would catch the blade the blade by shifting his body in a way that Brisngr would just slide into it's sheath, right around the same time she would start to goad him into unveiling his shuriken, to which he would let out a small laugh as he placed his massive sword back in it's sheath. "Oh my dear, there is a time and a place for things like that, as strong as you are I don't feel like leveling this entire gorge just to prove a point" He said grabbing the handle of of his umbrella removing it from it's holster. However I am willing to to share something else with you, but only if you play nice like a good girl, and truly put yourself in these next attack" With that Ka would throw his umbrella keeping Dragon's tail in the handle as he focused his chakra through the chain and into the umbrella, this would cause five katanas to appear on from the seals placed on the stems of the umbrella at crashing ground speed towards Jazz.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th May 2016, 5:53 am

Jazz would scoff at his comment, clearly he was underestimating her which was something she didn't approve of and thus as he summoned katana and launched them at her she would summon explosive tags to intercept them and detonate them to destroy the five katana's he thought he could simply launch. "Time and place, huh or are you just afraid I might just put your "ultimate attack" to shame and hurt your pride yet again. Come down here, and fight me Ka, no more games, running away, spacing out let it be like we used to. Close combat so I can knock that patronizing tone out of your voice" Jazz said deciding to approach the cliff wall to instead skate on it so that she could gain some height and offset his flying advantage. When she got there she would look towards him and make a beckoning gesture inviting him to come closer and fight her with her seemingly disinterested gaze while her Shadow below hissed and glared at him from it's manifestation below.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th May 2016, 6:28 am

"Is it fear to not throw away useful tools against....... Well a tool like yourself?" Ka would say landing on the ground while pulling on the chain of dragon's tail, which was attached to the umbrella with A rank strength. This would cause the blade from coming disconnected from the umbrella and come crashing down at Jazz with the same amount of force, and thanks to his displacement aura if Jazz had tried to evade backwards she would most likely get damaged no matter what. Ka however wouldn't stop there as he would spin his body around at crashing ground speed in order to cause the blade to whip in a circular motion, stopping so that the blade would again be launched at Jazz. "There was a time that I wanted to be your friend, actually tried to make this team work" He would say as he took off towards Jazz at A- speed while charging his fists with his phase release, while simultaneously causing the displacement aura around his fists to spin rapidly like a drill. "And it worked in a way, you and two-face seemed to get along" With that he would drive his fist into Jazz's stomach with his full strength, now not on her skin because that would be a stupid move. No, in fact Ka was attempting to carve his way inside Jazz's flesh, much like the old days.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th May 2016, 7:27 am

"It's funny that the Bot is the one calling me a Tool" Jazz said while narrowing her eyes at the tool comment, seeing as it did strike very close to home, it was the truth she was a tool, it was only after he brought her back that she realized that still she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of reacting to it. She would summon her reaper scythe from her Digitized Storage and would use it to parry the first strike, her scythe slicing into the blade of his kusarigama. The impact would knock Jazz flying skidding across the cliff but she would manage to get her bearings before he'd pull it back and attempt a second strike. Even though it'd result in the same thing as before she'd parry yet again as due to the combination of her two methods of sensory and her sped up processing, his strikes with his chain sickle were practically telegraphed. She was well aware of the nuances in his kenjutsu fighting style and by adjusting her scythe she could use it to block his repeated cuts and prepare for his follow ups. All the while being knocked around and using her chakra to stick to the cliff-face and prevent her from both falling to the ground and regaining her bearings quick enough to deal with the continued barrage. Even his vaunted Displacement Aura was able to be detected by her sensory barrier, it was odd only brief disturbances a sort of effect which was only around momentarily as a strike was thrown out rather than existing like some sort of aura around him. It gave her much more insight into the structure of a Cypher than she could of gotten outside of battle, that was for sure.

"He was more reasonable than you, mutual understanding we had. I apologized didn't I? Yet you still hate me for reasons I can't fathom." Jazz said kicking off the cliff-face and then kicking a second time when she was in the air to shoot off towards him as she sealed her Reaper Scythe back in storage. "But you were always stubborn. Weren't you...Ka." Jazz thought to herself and right before he hit assuming he didn't halt his velocity he would suddenly stop moving while Jazz would unhook one of her Rikigaku tamers and use it to wrap around his leg. That is unless he was able to break out from the Kinesis Trick she put him under, if not she would use her whip to swing her body upward using Run and then stomp downward into a backflip with both of her legs to send him hurtling towards the ground while she landed back on the cliff-face.

If that didn't work however she would get hit by the attack and double over in sheer agony, the pain from the strike allowing her to produce electricity in response to shock him with a knee, followed up with a headbutt at S-rank speeds to knock him back and take his hand out of her body before finishing with a Senpusha with the remaining amount of electricity stored in her electroplagues. A vicious cartwheel of electrokinetic force to batter his body while she bled internally.  

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th May 2016, 6:40 pm

Ka was inches from landing a strike on Jazz, using a combo he had been waiting to use on her since their second training session together, just inches from putting her out of commission for a while when he felt something wrap around his leg. His body seemed to go stiff as the tamer seemed to connect with his body, but that wasn't going to stop him as he forced his barrier to move his body at just over crashing ground speed straight up into the air, pulling Jazz up with him if she was holding onto the whip. This had to be revenge for nearly drowning her earlier isn't it? No matter as soon he would be shooting up into the sky as fast as he could with Jazz in tow, if Jazz was still able to try and heel kick him to the ground he would take the force of the of the kicks of course, but it would seem that Jazz had forgotten the hole she made going through his body. Some would say sheer dumb luck was in play here, others would say it may have been predetermined, and well Ka would consider it to be a bit of both to be honest as she had unintentionally gotten a piece of her skate lodged into his body. If he was able to speak at the moment then Ka would be expressing his joy as he was able to keep her from getting too far from him, however the feeling of her chakra skate in his body was an unsettling feeling to say the least, so pretty sure he would have said something about that as he continued to fly upwards as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th May 2016, 6:56 pm

Jazz would be surprised as his ability to keep moving even though clearly his body wasn't capable of movement, from Ada she would expect this after all his vectors were independent of his body but it seemed that Ka had also found away to still be capable of movement even when his body was immobile. Jazz would trail after him choosing to not try and spin over him to stomp him down below but instead hang on while twirling a bit utilizing her Kinesis Road to drain his stamina from his body. She would allow her whip to extend as it continued to wrap around his body dealing B-rank chakra based damage on contact but she was sure his barrier would prevent it from really doing anything to him. "I'm in a lot of pain, if not for my new constitution I would be done by now." Jazz thought to herself while spinning her body as her whip extended to generate some momentum.

She decided to put it all in a gambit, using her arm to pull her body up just a bit so she could grab her Rikigaku tamer with her mouth and leave her hand free as it sparked with Lightning. She would then use a Senpusha to not only cycle her body through the air in a counter-clockwise movement so that she could end up above him while moving at vacuum release speeds but to time it perfectly so that her Chidori would hit him from above while since he was moving away he would end up slamming right into it. If he stopped moving however then he would get hit by the A-rank Lightning infused Senpusha, sustaining A-rank physical lightning release, as well as muscle spasms and acute stamina loss due to her road's fighting style. She wouldn't even bother to shout out her attack like last time, this wasn't that sort of thing but rather she would pour every last bit of her power into it letting the numerous chirping sounds be her battle cry instead. "I wish..it didn't have to be this way." she said more to herself than anything her voice probably drowned out by the sound of the chidori though if he were perceptive enough to read lips he could probably make out what she was saying. If not then it would just be a mystery as her Chidori dropped down on him from above especially when she used the last of her electricity to activate her Lightning Release: Armor to further bolster her falling speed. It was her last one, her final gambit before she succumbed to a combination of fatigue and injuries, Ka always was the worst yet best opponent for her, no blood for him to bleed to empower her, yet striaght forward enough for her to easily read. However his new transformation seemed to take that away from her cancelling out her advantage over him and leaving the weakness with her having to utilize skill to even them out once more.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th May 2016, 5:04 pm

Ka could feel his stamina start to drain out of his body, like his body was getting tired, which to be honest was a first for him. And with his body still motionless due to Jazz's tamer he would have a difficult time trying to break free of it's grip, that was until he could feel the whip's grip get a bit looser as he could hear Jazz's body moving up a head of him in the air. "God damn skates" He thought to himself as his body slowed way down due to his physical energy being sapped from his body, however he wouldn't let that stop him from taking Jazz into orbit. Okay well maybe seeing her body be engulfed by lightning was a bit disconcerting to the boy, this meant she was going in for one final attack. Actually truth be told Ka for the first time in his life was actually afraid of his own mortality, and to come from the one that was the base of all his hatred who was far more powerful just seemed to stoke the fire within his belly, well not there but you know what I'm talking about. "NO!!!" Was all Ka was able to say before his body started to glow a crimson aura, the true rage of the cypher was coming out within him. Coupled along with the barrier around his body, a new armor technique had been revealed due to this final moment in the fight. The aura seemed to merge with his TTK: Force armor, creating an exo-skeleton which seemed to greatly change the size of his body greatly. The tamer growing with the exo-skeleton slipping off his body finally giving him back his body. However he would only have enough time to pull in his new armor and creating his final Rasengan, One final attack was all he would be able to muster as his new armor seemed to be damaging his body as well as he thrust his attack towards Jazz with as much force as he could muster.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th May 2016, 6:25 pm

Jazz would actually show visible surprise as Ka's final gambit the sudden explosion of energy which was then taken in an channeled around his Rasengan to turn it from a bright blue into a vivid crimson and then slamming it into her Chidori would actually cause the two techniques to grind against each other. She could feel it, the two techniques clashing against each other and that urge that need to not lose against him mixed in with the pain she felt as the clash was actually causing her skin to be frayed apart by the lightning. She knew she wasn't alone in this though unlike him, where the peeling of his skin would either be insulated by his barrier or wouldn't affect him much due to his pain tolerance she felt every bit of it. And used it to feed her Chidori even further, a constant stream of electricity being produced as a pain response fueled into the technique to keep it going, keep it piercing through to counterbalance the grinding of the Rasengan. Just give up Jazz thought to herself before the pain got too much so rather than give him the satisfaction of hearing her scream in anguish she would make it seem as if it were an angry battle cry. Especially considering her shadow and all it's heads would roar at the same moment surrounding the two of them and obscuring their clash from the outside world as if it were something intimate yet personal, a death match between teammates, no rivals.

The two techniques would meet electricity pouring out of her body in waves her skin seemingly supercharged as she converted all of her remaining physical energy into electricity so she wouldn't fall behind this clash. If he wasn't bowled over by the output and managed to match her then it would be as if everything paused for a moment, the sound actually being downed out. Whether it was because she was hyper focused on maintaining her technique while staring at the person she fought or whether it was because her sped up processing speed made every moment seem to go on much much longer than it did. Regardless of the reason she would actually emote, him having pushed her to this point, even though the energy pouring out of both of their attacks probably would obscure most of her face but she had a pained expression.

Not physical pain, she got off on that if anything she was even more aroused as long as there wasn't any blood lingering around. But no real pain, emotional pain. Because truthfully, she didn't expect it to be like this, for her to actually feel bad about this. Perhaps she should just let him go, he after had did her a favor and freed her mind, she shouldn't be selfish and want him to stay with her, especially considering he seemed to hate her so much. She was a mixture of things, now that she knew what feelings were it was like a rush of emotions were bubbling trying to break out, yet the most potent next to anger was sadness. It was weird for the person who she felt nothing but contempt and irritation for to actually make her feel sad was an immense growth from their previous relationship. "I'm sorry...Abigail I don't think I'm going to be able to bring him back." she thought to herself even as she shouted his name over the roar of electricity and the grinding of chakra.

Ka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chidori & Rasengan:

Jazz:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]   Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ka Retrieval Mission [Gorge Of Beginnings (Lower)]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next