Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Mission Retrieval(Marx)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Mission Retrieval(Marx) Empty
PostSubject: Mission Retrieval(Marx)   Mission Retrieval(Marx) Icon_minitime24th January 2014, 4:13 pm

Marx was walking toward the academy office currently his red eyes glowing even though his eye's lay halfway open. He wore today a white and kimono with gold and grey edges which he had tied at the waist by a grey belt which also featured gold outlines and sandals with metal bottoms on his feet. Tucked on his left side by his belt was his weapon, The tsuba is dark gray and circular, decorated with a small golden ring almost where it meets the habaki. On closer inspection the gold ring is actually a wingless dragon making an ouroboros. The habaki itself is also golden. The handle measures about 11inches long. The tsuka-ito wrappings are black, with the gray wood handle showing within the gaps. The sheath is also a deep gray, with small minute white spots evenly spaced along its length. And lastly tuckee behind down by his lower back was gold book not very large but it was noticeable, Marx would push the doors to the academy office open and walk forward knocking on the desk with a slight tilt of his head to look for a desk lackey.

I would like a C rank mission something definite, feel like killing today.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Mission Retrieval(Marx)   Mission Retrieval(Marx) Icon_minitime24th January 2014, 8:31 pm

A young genin, just getting ready for the world hmm too be young again. The receptionist was merely playing with the boy but it seemed he was ready to be seen and her break was over ugh the life of a receptionist I swear. The receptionist would cancel her camouflage jutsu to reveal herself to the young genin. What can I do you for young lad? She was a beautiful young woman in her late teens with blonde hair she had a blank face with piercing blue eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Retrieval(Marx)   Mission Retrieval(Marx) Icon_minitime24th January 2014, 8:38 pm

Marx would shuffle for a bit as the lady came out of camouflage, he had failed to notice her but quickly shook that away and gave the lady a smirking smile.

I would like a mission which involves killing, I attempting to acquire a human puppet so I would like it if you found me something in which I could do as I wish with the body.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Mission Retrieval(Marx)   Mission Retrieval(Marx) Icon_minitime24th January 2014, 8:59 pm

Hmm such a frail looking boy the lady would think to herself as the boy would ask for such as request which was against protocol to give such a young ninja. Well there is this town that is being dictated by this powerful little boy it is your mission to get rid of their problem. Hmm here you go pretty boy, may I get your name in exchange? Im Winnie Bishamon.  Winnie would hand the boy a red file and would shoo him away so no one would notice what she was doing.

Red File:

Last edited by Lazy on 24th January 2014, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Retrieval(Marx)   Mission Retrieval(Marx) Icon_minitime24th January 2014, 9:06 pm

Marx ningyo is the name and thank you for the mission
Marx would then turn and begin walking away from the building the mission was simple enough and something he needed too get done, he would start running as he vanished from sight.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Retrieval(Marx)   Mission Retrieval(Marx) Icon_minitime28th January 2014, 8:11 pm

Marx would return too the building with a small yawn passing through the doors which happened to be open, the last mission was very dangerous but he had gotten his wanted results and even more so when he happened to think about it, now he would ask for another...at the current way things were going he could possibly make it in time for the next chuunin exams though he did not mind waiting he would only grow stronger and help himself he wanted to make it this year to make a statement and gather some useful human puppets.

I would like another mission a C rank please.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Mission Retrieval(Marx)   Mission Retrieval(Marx) Icon_minitime28th January 2014, 8:24 pm

Nodding at the boys request the woman behind the desk would turn to the file cabinet looking for a folder with all the C ranked missions. “The owner of the bar has contacted us because of unruly patrons. Unruly patrons at bar aren't a rare sight, but recently they have been getting out of hand and are causing his other patrons to not return. He is losing revenue. You are asked to make sure that unruly patrons are removed from the premises so that they do not disturb others and that they do not destroy items in the bar or get into fights outside.” She said placing the mission scroll on the table incase the child wanted to take it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission Retrieval(Marx)   Mission Retrieval(Marx) Icon_minitime28th January 2014, 8:42 pm

Marx would grab the mission giving the lady a nodd as he placed it inside his kimono, This mission would be fairly easy and hopefully he would stumble on some kinda xel at this bar but it would be more than likely nothing there other than some unruly patrons....shit sucks son.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Retrieval(Marx)   Mission Retrieval(Marx) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Retrieval(Marx)
Page 1 of 1