Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II   TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th January 2016, 9:40 pm

Compared to what he had just been through with the Shongunate and ASN shinobi this should be a pretty straight forward assault, after all they were just mere civilians, but that didn’t mean that he would let his guard down as a few out of the lot might actually be scholars, which would be a major pain in the ass. Until such a major issue arises however, Hiro would deactivate his Raidengan to conserve on the chakra he had left prepared himself for the assault.

Hiro would bolt towards the group of women at Blinding Light speeds to land by the women first and would immediately unsheathe his sword. Since he was looking to keep the women alive and unharmed he would have to deal nonlethal attacks and since he hadn’t known any knock out attacks like Xan he would have to improvise. He would swing his scabbard at Blinding Light speeds aiming for the first woman’s temple, he would the follow up by slamming the hilt of his sword into the flat side of the second woman’s head and his last attempt would a kick into the third woman’s solar plexus each attack aimed at knocking out the women.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II   TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th January 2016, 5:48 pm

The two Knights would burst into the area, the first managing to get there before the second but it was still close. Regardless one moment everything is fine and they are about to head out and the next the sound of splashing liquid and three women would drop to the floor unconscious two of them bleeding from light head wounds all of them most assuredly having a concussion from the impacts. The civilians would blink at first they hadn't realized what was going on it had honestly happened too quick but then they realized they were under attack and the caravan leader would yell looking to the front of the cabin to see all four of his kelbi killed. "Oh no..Pandora! Run! he said, and two of the men would in fact do just that, both of them running away at normal running speed while one of them would try to attack the knight using his pickaxe and swinging for Hiroshima's head at the same speed. The other would just sink to his knee and place his hands behind his head which was on the ground obviously seeing that running was pointless and surrendering.

As for the Caravan leader he would tap the glass of the tank rapidly with the octopus within it narrowing it's eyes at him. "Look I know you don't like me but if we stay here these Pandora guys will kill us, hurry you gotta help." he whispered frantically while the Octopus would keep glaring at the man before sinking to the bottom of the tank an obvious no in reply.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II   TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th January 2016, 2:21 pm

Xan would straighten up from his attack before calmly walking around the caravan to enter into the back while glaring at the leader. "Answer some questions and I'll grant you a quick death, lie and I will know and I will make it so that while you may wish for death it will never come." Xan said glancing at the tank while holding up three fingers. What is a beautiful animal like that doing locked up in a tank so far away from the ocean? Are there any blacksmiths among this caravan? Finally, on who's permission did you come to explore our lands and steal our resources? he said blood was still dripping from cockatrice as he spoke though he would flick the blade cleaning it of blood before slowly sliding it back into it's hilt.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II   TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th January 2016, 2:53 pm

Well that was easy enough, Hiro thought to himself as he stood up straight and sheathed his weapon. It was rather unfortunate that he had to capture and enslave women who were defenseless but he was under orders and would rather carry them out than face the wrath of Xan, but who knows maybe they’ll live a better life in Pandora…or get raped, tortured and worked to death… it would probably be the latter. “This is such a pain…” He muttered to himself as the men started running away, well two of them that is, while another was looking to open his head up with a pickaxe. His attempt was futile however as Hiro was able to predict his every move due to the extremely large gap in their movement speed, thus Hiro would easily counter his attack by stepping to the right and would follow up by slamming his fist into his throat at Crashing Ground Speeds. While he was probably busy trying not to pass out, Hiro would immediately close the gap between the two who were trying to escape by using Stumbling Edge: Strafe, and when he was close enough he would release white ropes of lightning at swift release to restrain the two.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II   TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th January 2016, 9:38 pm

While Xan walked Hiro would deal with the idiot who had tried to attack him sending him to blissful unconsciousness while the other two who tried to run would be tripped up and electrocuted as they were bound in place by the ropes of electricity. I captured her after spotting her along the Madness coastline. Jared is a blacksmith he's the one who surrendered immediately. W-we d-didn't know you were this organized, w-we just thought as long as we didn't run into one of the m-monsters we could harvest. The man said, the first two were truths the last wasn't technically a lie but then again he hadn't really answered the question. They didn't have any permission or rather they hadn't thought of getting permission from Pandora and didn't think they were stealing since they figured Pandora wasn't so much an organization as it was just an area where monsters roamed.

Jake upon hearing his name would speak only because he wanted to prove his worth. Swords, I'm a swordsmith. You two seem like you know your way around them if you keep me alive I can be your personal smith. he said his voice wasn't quivering though but was a lot more resigned he had already made his peace with the world if they didn't have a use for him well, shit guess he would be joining the rest of his family in heaven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II   TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd January 2016, 8:45 pm

Xan would look at the glass tank before unsheathing Cockatrice and stabbing the man through his sternum, after which he would use Iai Slicing on the top of the glass tank swinging with enough force to cut the glass and not shatter it. It was immensely difficult unless you had a sharp enough object to do so, and while Cockatrice wasn't that sharp, his displacement aura would compensate for it. He would leave dealing with the rest to Hiro they had gotten what they came here for, not to mention a caravan filled with goods that he could pull himself if need be. If you need assistance to return to the ocean I will help you. Xan said speaking to the Octopus, it might not understand his words but they were rather intelligent creatures and at the very least now it wouldn't be confined within the tank. He would then wait mainly for Hiro to deal with the rest and either seal their bodies into scrolls or place them in the back of the caravan for transport.

Once that was settled he would move to the front, seal away the bodies of the kelbi and pull on the harness gauging how heavy it was before opening the gates to give him the additional strength needed to pull the thing along. "Might want to hold on." Would be his only words before he would take off, intent on using his high speed to head out if there were no further interruptions.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II   TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd January 2016, 9:34 pm

So there was a blacksmith amongst their group, how fortunate. Hiro thought as he silently listened to the conversation between his sensei and the two civilians. “You two would probably be more beneficial to us dead since we found a blacksmith but I’m curious…. What are your occupations?” Hiro stated looking down at the two men who were currently bound by electric rope. Though he didn’t want to kill a defenseless they would probably die sooner or later if taken to Pandora but maybe if they had a useful skill or knew anything useful he wouldn’t have to kill them. Awaiting their answer, Hiro would make his way towards Jake and bound his hands from behind with ninja wire. “Get in the back of the caravan Jake-san.” He said trusting that the man would follow his orders; turning on his heels he would begin to store the unconscious bodies of the other civilian bodies and regardless if their answers were satisfactory or not he would knock the final two unconscious and tossed their bodies with rest. “We’re all ready here.” Hiro said to Xan before sitting beside Jake in the back of the caravan.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II   TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd January 2016, 9:48 pm

The man wouldn't even have a chance to react before he was stabbed and with that the leader of this expedition was dead. Curiously enough the Octopus would make a fist pump at the mans death only to sink down when the tank was cut. It would peak out when Xan spoke to it though only for it to actually answer back. "Thanks for rescuing me Mr. I thought he was going to make me into calimari or something. Now that I'm free I can go back home but before I do, you seem strong enough. Dad sent me out to look for a strong summoner, are you interested in our contract? We might not be the most powerful summons but we are top-notch if you need us for sneaking around and stuff. Mainly underwater but, we are decent on land at least us octopuses are." Hana said once she broke the water surface.

Spoiler:

------
(With Hiro)

"W-we are both miners, merchants who specialize in locating metals and finding gems." One of the two bound in ropes would say but before he could finish the other one would interject. "But Carter is just a Novice, I'm an Apprentice and more skilled than him the only one more skilled than me in mining here is dead now. The names Manny." the other man said trying to make himself seem more valuable so if they were going to kill another they wouldn't kill him. Didn't mining for minerals and blacksmithing go hand in hand surely they didn't already have merchants captive. He knew what the girls could do but they were unconscious and looked like they would be taken anyways so he didn't think he had to tell him what they could do.

Jake on the other hand would pick himself up off the floor and nod walking to the caravan and sitting in it, he was so lucky that they seemed to find his abilities useful, then again he was always useful he was a blacksmith and it was a war torn land, good metal that can be used to kill someone was always in high demand. He'd look back and see the Carter and Manny get knocked out but would interject before the other knight did something bad. No disrespect sir knight but, sealing living people in scrolls never ends well not unless you want to keep them alive that is. I could help you move them though. He wasn't suggesting he kill them or anything but he didn't know how advanced those scrolls were but regardless one didn't just seal a living thing into a scroll it was common knowledge among civilians and shinobi at least. He did offer his help and if Hiro accepted then he would take the girls since they were lighter, he had no illusions that he could escape and figured if he made himself more useful they would have less inclination to kill him or any worse things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II   TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd January 2016, 10:32 pm

Xan would raise an eyebrow when the octopus spoke but inside he was excited, he knew the rarity of summoning contracts especially one which fit him so well, it was a chance encounter that he did not want to miss out on. "I accept, thank you. If I could sign now, that would be perfect. We are on a schedule and though I have questions I would prefer to wait until we are in a secure location." Xan replied, waiting for a response while glancing back at Hiro seeing that he was busy with the others moving aside when Jake entered the caravan but not paying him any mind when he spoke to his apprentice. He hadn't told Hiro of the scrolls he really didn't care if they were captured alive or dead, there were uses regardless. Still female captives could always make more once they were brought to the breeding pits so it would be a shame if they did end up dying.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II   TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd January 2016, 11:44 pm

So they were both useless to him, as he had no interest in gems or mining and they were also useless to Xan due to his reaction after hearing them state their profession, but that didn’t mean that he was going to kill them, he had shed enough blood for one day. “I suppose you could help…” Hiro replied to Jake’s strange request. Though he was easily captured he was still weary of the blacksmith but if push came to shove he could always just beat him to a pulp. “Try anything funny and you’ll be crafting weapons with one arm.” He threatened the blacksmith before cutting the wires that he had placed on his hands. Hiro would silently stand by and watched to see what the man would do before following through with his original plan.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II   TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd January 2016, 11:52 pm

Hana would use one of her tentacles to wrap around Xan's arm and after some slight discomfort would remove it resulting in a summoning tattoo which looked like numerous octopus suckers on his right arm. She would notice how his chakra didn't flow when she was placing it and instead would make it purely a blood price, waving a quick bye before reverse summoning away. It was a mission complete and they could head back home, if they chose too. Having not only gotten the caravan and captives but even given Pandora more strength by means of the Dobutsu. Jake would carry the chicks placing them gently so as not to jostle them worse and would sit back where he was previously waiting for Hiro to also sit in the Caravan and calmly wait to be taken to wherever his new employer would take him.

Admin Post:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II   TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th January 2016, 6:37 pm

Xan would admire the new marking briefly before heading to the front of the caravan, unlocking the first of the Eight Gates and taking hold of the rails before pulling on the caravan. It would be tiring but he was already dead, tiredness wasn't something that burdened him. "Make sure you are secure." Xan said before he'd pick up speed fully intending on dragging the caravan towards their destination at a high enough speed that they'd make it home at the same time as if both of them were unburdened. He had other things to do, and they had already been on this mission long enough what with the detours, besides he was eager to see if the Dobutsu had gotten back yet or if they fled once he and his apprentice had left them on their own. It had been quite some time since Baslisk had cut it's pound of Dobutsu flesh. Jashin-sama did like variety in his sacrifices so he preferred to mix it up every now and then a different flavor for the week.

Spoiler:

(Xan Exits)
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II   TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II - Page 2 Icon_minitime31st January 2016, 4:20 pm

With the last of the civilians in the back of the caravan, Hiro would take his seat next to the blacksmith. He couldn’t help but feel relieved that this mission was finally over and now they could finally head home and Hiro could get some well-deserved rest, maybe do some training so that he could rank up to Silver Knight. “You heard the man, make sure you’re secure so that you don’t end up falling out the caravan” He said to the blacksmith before planting his feet firmly on the floor and held on to something sturdy nearby. Oh how he couldn't wait to get home.

-Exit stage left-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II   TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TLAH Order Mission - Interception B-rank (Side - Zombie Project) Part II
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2