Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

T Jonin Preparations - Part One [D-Rank Missions/Minerva]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sid

Sid

T Jonin Preparations - Part One [D-Rank Missions/Minerva] Empty
PostSubject: T Jonin Preparations - Part One [D-Rank Missions/Minerva]   T Jonin Preparations - Part One [D-Rank Missions/Minerva] Icon_minitime21st September 2017, 1:54 pm

Minerva decided today was the day that she would actually take steps towards fulfilling her requirements for the Tokubetsu Jonin Exams. She had woken up extra early this morning to get some exercises in before she got herself ready. She made sure her chest plate, gauntlets and greaves were polished to perfection, glinting in the sunlight cast over the Islands, and that her skirt was laid perfectly. Her missing eye was covered by her bang, and she was ready to get things done. She entered the mission hall and stood at the front desk "Hello? I'm here to take some missions!" She rang the bell she found there and then waited patiently for someone to come and deliver some missions for her.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: T Jonin Preparations - Part One [D-Rank Missions/Minerva]   T Jonin Preparations - Part One [D-Rank Missions/Minerva] Icon_minitime21st September 2017, 2:09 pm

T Jonin Preparations - Part One [D-Rank Missions/Minerva] Photo

Sleeping the day away, Chunin member Jean Chromatica was doing the strangest daydreaming known to man with the force unconsciously levitating thing around him.  However, seeing that the young one had entered the room in order to do a mission, as well as stating her presence, he snapped out of it. "H-huh? Oh, right, this is my job until further notice. " Coughing a bit, Jean used the force to pull a few scrolls from the right of him and open it up. "Well, what we have here goes as follows. Walking the dog, painting the shed, mowing the law, being a judge for a small cooking contest, academy student field trip,  helping with the harvest, finding a lost hard drive, and grocery shopping for the elderly. "

Pushing his glasses up, Jean looked at the girl.

"Anything of interest so far?"
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: T Jonin Preparations - Part One [D-Rank Missions/Minerva]   T Jonin Preparations - Part One [D-Rank Missions/Minerva] Icon_minitime21st September 2017, 2:27 pm

Minerva counted the scrolls before her and nodded "I'll take them all, thank you." She gave a smile and tapped each of the scrolls in turn, the items containing the information on her missions vanishing into her Armory in eight swirls of smoke. She thought about her requirements for the T. Jonin exams, shaking her head gently "Do you have two more missions? I want to complete ten today. Something more combat oriented would also be welcome, I want at least a little bit of a challenge today, you know?" She gave a small chuckle and a bright smile to the other as she waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: T Jonin Preparations - Part One [D-Rank Missions/Minerva]   T Jonin Preparations - Part One [D-Rank Missions/Minerva] Icon_minitime21st September 2017, 2:43 pm

"Oh, there are two more, but they aren't super official. The first one was that there was an academy flunkie causing a bunch of mischiefs. Another assignment involves a wild creature terrorizing the farmland and causing a bit of trouble for the farm animals. However, the policy states that I should push those back if I don't think it's safe. "

Jean wasn't a total lame, he knew that he had to be mindful of the people that went in to ask for some missions.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: T Jonin Preparations - Part One [D-Rank Missions/Minerva]   T Jonin Preparations - Part One [D-Rank Missions/Minerva] Icon_minitime21st September 2017, 3:17 pm

Minerva's smile didn't falter whatsoever as she stood there "I believe I can handle those missions. Technically I could be considered on the level of an Elite Genin, despite not actually being one. I am more than capable of defending myself, especially if this mission is on the level fo the others." She held out her hand patiently for the other two scrolls so she could be on her way to completing the missions and inching ever closer to becoming T.Jonin.

OOC: Enzo, your services will no longer be required.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T Jonin Preparations - Part One [D-Rank Missions/Minerva]   T Jonin Preparations - Part One [D-Rank Missions/Minerva] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T Jonin Preparations - Part One [D-Rank Missions/Minerva]
Page 1 of 1