Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime5th March 2016, 1:56 pm

Jazz had tucked the mission scroll into a pocket on her Kohai Flak jacket and was currently fully decked out in gear completing her look with the Kohai Style Strawhat while her forehead protector was hidden beneath it on her forehead. She was wearing her normal outfit with her hands interlocked behind her neck as she waited for the other person she was taking this mission with. A jonin someone who she'd probably go on more mission in the future once she completed the necessary missions to earn the removal of the Probationary from her Jonin rank, and a council member to boot. Sure he was a Rikigaku which left a sour taste in her mouth but he was a clan head like she would soon be, might as well be polite as much to her annoyance thanks to Styx's memories having an ingrained dislike of the Rikigaku, he was probably very very distantly related to Jazz's body.

Still while she waited for him she would keep a straight face checking her pockets and adjusting the giant shuriken on her back, why Kohai had chosen throwing weapons as their standard weaponry she would never know. Still she supposed at the very least she could put them to good use, she was a genius after all there was nothing she couldn't master if she just put the effort into it. Every couples of minutes she would glance around to see if he was on his way, she wasn't impatient but she really didn't want to stay in the village any longer she wanted to be back home with the rest of her clan already.Thankfully she could claim the mission completion back in Kohai but knew that she'd be stuck with a not so subtle babysitter. It only made sense she was young, extremely young and with a name like the "Peerless Prodigy" was liable as a target by bounty hunters. Not that she was afraid of them, but she understood why she would be accompanied by another shinobi especially when dealing with the Oasis of Dreams a location notable for people getting lost.

"Tch, he needs to hurry up and get here already" Though she made the sound effect of sucking her teeth the rest were just her inner thoughts not daring to say what she really felt for fear of him coincidentally arriving. She was bit irritable due to having pumped out some blood for her puppets earlier on in the morning, it was annoying but it had to be done to ensure they were in tip top condition.

Last edited by Asterisk on 27th April 2016, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime5th March 2016, 3:11 pm

What was this... He recieved a scroll from his superiors at his abode. He opened it up slowly and well...

you babysittin now son, lol gg have fun...

The rest of the scroll had mission details, he was supposed to help out a young aspiring prodigy... Essentally a 5 year old... Find another 5 year old or something... He knew though that this was just something for him to do. Their had been whispers to remove him from the council due to... Circumstances that were no fault other than of his own. He might as well behave, he didn't care whether or not if he was part of the Council but his clan's pride was on the line, he was obliged to do something every now and than.  Oh well what was the worse that could happen. It was a child, a B-rank mission, in the middle of of an Oasis.

He arrived at the appointed starting locale and saw the tiny girl. "Hello there... Nice to meet you, my name is Tierno Rikigaku. He said with a disinterested face, as he looked out into the distance. He rubbed the back of his neck as he rotated his shoulder to loosen up his muscles. "Who let a child anywhere near here... Probably lost in transport... Ugh... Either way since this is primarily your mission I'm assuming you want to take the reins on this?" He asked politely, he knew he was just a tack on this mission. He knew that this was a young child but she had rank, and with a name like "The Peerless Prodigy" He assumed that she was professional and wouldn't want to be talked down too. After all he was one of the youngest chunin back in the day. He would look her way and from his pocket he took out a paper and started to fold it, waiting to hear from the young lady.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime5th March 2016, 4:25 pm

Jazz was 1 and a couple of month thank you very much, or more accurately she looked 8 and counting mental age she was older than him at 39. But fortunately for Tierno she couldn't read minds and thus had no idea how he saw her. Instead she would focus on his comment while noticing he had kept it polite everyone both of them knew the real reason why he was here still since he had she would respond in kind. "Jazz D. Kukinorite pleasure to make your acquaintance Tierno-sempai. With a small incline of the head as greeting she would beckon him to follow her as she began to skate at swift release speeds with trick speed. "I would appreciate that yes, I've already paid for a boat to take us to Anguish. The trip shouldn't take long thankfully the Dipugakure Islands are far closer to the mainland than the old Dipugakure ever was." She knew it was a bit of a sore spot with some Dipu Shinobi who were still jarred about the loss of their ancestral home but at least they were lucky enough to be able to just relocate to another one.

If she offended him with that statement she didn't really care, her own home in the Land of Silence was lost so crucial to the Pandora Empire's foot hold to the east that it didn't look like it would be freed from it's grasp anytime soon. Not to mention it was serving as a buffer zone between the more entrenched Pandora lands. She didn't care for much conversation for her the quicker they traveled to their destination the better it was. Still she noticed that he was folding paper which would cause her to subtly scan him curious of his abilities and what his proficiency in the shinobi arts lay in.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime6th March 2016, 1:39 pm

Tierno would shrug his shoulders at the mentions of the ancient home. He remembered his memories there well and while the loss was a loss... He felt that he shouldn't dwell on it, the fact that Dipu hd spent so long secluded was baffling and well hey... Not being surrounded by inky blackness all the time was kind of nice now. Tierno let out a sigh as he let the comment slide. "True, having a floating home in the middle of the bottom of the sea was truly ludicrous, but hey it showed ambition. Just like that city in the skies..." It was to late she had skated away, probably not hearing that final bit he said. He would start running behind her, tailing her as they headed toward the docks for the boat to the Lands Of Anguish.

Tierno thought to himself that this mission seemed fishy... Just something was rubbing him wrong... Maybe it was the child prodigy, maybe it was the fabled Oasis of Dreams. Something didn't feel right about this... He cocked his shoulders a few times as he ran to adjust slightly. He would just keep an open eye for anything. Something was telling him to watch his back and stay cautious. Sure this may be a B rank mission but it isn't the first time something extreme happened on a supposed B rank mission.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime6th March 2016, 5:06 pm

Jazz would hear the comment just choose to pretend as if she didn't, he was right though, it was ambitious perhaps too ambitious and that's why both of them were lost now. Still there were far less things that could fly than could swim so she would content herself with the fact that Shigakure was a safer village than Dipugakure ever was. As they continued on they would eventually get to the docks where Jazz would scan around before seeing the boat that she had paid for hailing the sailor and stepping onto it while moving so that Tierno could get on as well. It wasn't anything fancy a fishing vessel but it got the job done and once he was on they could head out. Hopefully they wouldn't run into anything annoying because that would set them back in terms of time but what could one do really. "That would just be annoying." Jazz thought to herself deciding to sit on a barrel near the port side while staring out into the ocean.

The sea bandits had been increasing overtime at least that's what the reports were saying it was now more common to get ambushed at sea than on land most likely because the dead lock of the factions made it much harder for bandits to thrive. It was pretty windy which made her glad she had chosen to wear her flak jacket thus making the sea have more waves and things like that the only source of light coming from the moon shining down from above.

Mod Information:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime7th March 2016, 1:03 am

Tierno looked around as he took in the sights of the port. Not much to point out but oh well it was nice to have a small internal goodbye to his home. Tierno finally finished what he spent this short jog working on. As he passed the small girl he would place an intricate origami flower on her head before boarding the ship. Let us hope for a quiet voyage through the seas." He would mutter as he placed his hands in his pockets as he would feel around and mentally take note of his weapon reserves. Than a small hissing could be heard. What? Oh no he forgot... Honoita... It was trailing along beelining to him and sped through the boat to the spot Tierno claimed. The small beast coiled around its Master. I told you to stay home... Alright alright... Let's go..." He said as his hand started petting the small creature. Tierno was ready for the voyage now, sitting on the deck near the wheel of the ship.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime10th March 2016, 3:41 pm

The bandit had been casing the harbor for the past few weeks looking for a decent score to take and honestly he hadnt see much until he spotted two shinobi one of which had a fascinating creature. His target was found. However, the younger of the two also had some pretty good gear on her so it looked like these two would be his mark. Now all he had to do was coast along the docks to pay for fair to on the same boat they were going to travel on. "For one." he smiled softly at the dockmaster before handing over the xel to get on the boat. He looked like an innocent looking mercenary however he had a very dirty deed planned assuming he could pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime10th March 2016, 5:14 pm

Jazz would raise an eyebrow at the paper placed on her and promptly snatch it off of her head before sealing it away into her Digitized Storage. Weirdo, putting origami on me. Jazz would think to herself while she pat her head as if she were inspecting it to make sure it was in pristine condition. Either way she would go and sit watching the waves the sooner they got to their destination the better, she could estimate how long it would take and thus wouldn't bother asking the sailor steering the ship how long it would take. All in all it looked like it would be a boring journey until they eventually got to the Oasis of Dreams. So while we are at it. Perhaps we can briefly inform each other about our respective abilities. I'll go first Tierno-senpai. I primarily utilize puppetry and I'm very well versed in the sealing arts as well as barrier ninjutsu. Element wise I possess a clear soul core & Psionic Release through my samurai sword but I haven't progressed far in my elemental training, I'm passable in physical combat due to my squad members both specializing in it I learned through spars. But in terms of physical conditioning I would say I'm not that good without preparation time so close combat isn't exactly my niche. What about you? she would try to at least have a general idea of her comrades skill set since they were going to be working together so she could at least know what complementary abilities they had or if they could cover each others weaknesses. Of course she knew her puppets could cover her faults as was evident in the chunin exams while she might not be the most physical fighter she could hold her own if necessary. Or at least stall enough to think of a way to turn the fight in her favor.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime13th March 2016, 4:49 pm

Tierno watched the waves as they set off, the sky seemed cloudy but the wind wasn't rough... Oh well... Was the girl speaking... Oh dear lord she was... Oh god oh god... What was the last thing she said? Puppets? A'ite at physical combat? Decent sealer... Oh ok strengths and weaknesses... He looked over to the girl and cleared his throat. "Well my elemental releases are Earth and Paper. As you know i'm a Rikigaku, I am skilled in Golem manufacturing and control. I am well versed in close to mid range combat. This here is Honoita. He is... Special, to put simply he's a fire eater, he's strong but he's still only a baby so he really can't fight. Honoita let out a small baby roar as it lapped it's tongue out while Tierno pet the baby salamanders chin. "I'm primarily a ninjutsu user but I have the means of defending myself. I hope to be able to compliment your skill set Jazz." He nodded his head slightly as he than looked back out to the sea.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime14th March 2016, 11:12 am

The two seemed rather comfortable discussing their abilities unfortunately for them this meant the devious young bandit would have a better understanding of their fighting styles. Thinking to himself the bandit went over a couple of ideas that might work for him, one being burning down the boat if needed. However, he would want to avoid that mostly because he wouldnt want to expose his gliding board to escape. For now he kept quiet for a bit and listened to what they had to say without giving himself away. He always made an effort not to look like a bandit as it would allow him an easier time getting closer to his targets. He was however well armed and well equipped to deal with a few different situations.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime14th March 2016, 2:57 pm

Jazz would commit Tierno's skill set to memory, most notably he had the Paper Release which was pretty interesting, in her opinion only a select few releases were geared towards enhancing puppetry. Earth, Life, Steel, Crystal & Paper though Thread Release went without saying, so she did revalue her opinion of Tierno from unwanted overseer to, useful assistance. Not to mention he utilized the Golem type which besides Lobos were the closest mimicry of Puppetry within that clan, of course neither were truly puppets, as the former leaned more towards elemental resistance and armors while the other was essentially the creation of mechanical pets. She would note that he was a member of the Creatures of the Deep though that was notable, she herself was a member of an organization but she hadn't seen fit to tell him that, it wasn't like she really utilized the scythe. Sure she had the memories of her skills with a scythe from Styx but her body wasn't developed enough to make use of any of it, after all Styx had started learning it when she was in her late teens.

"Hm. Okay, as do I you." Jazz said in reply to Tierno's last statement while placing both of her hands behind her neck and interlocking them balancing her body at the edge of the barrel and would proceed to do up-side down sit ups to pass the time. She didn't have anything more to say and Tierno didn't look like the conversational type so it would seem the journey would continue in silence. While she looked relaxed she was very much aware of all that was happening within a 25 foot radius around her a habit she had picked up from the Chunin Exams was to make sure she was always aware of her surroundings. As such she had noticed the other occupants include a one mercenary but hadn't felt the need to inform Tierno nor had she spared any of them a glance, after all she didn't need to see to notice where exactly they were.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime15th March 2016, 2:48 am

Tierno would relax than, it seemed they were both done scoping each other out. She may be young and on probation but she was strong. Why was he here again? Oh right he was on a tight leash as well. Having nothing better to do he would simply get up from where he sat and walk around. Honoita perched on his shoulders, letting out small barks of sorts to get his master's attention. Tierno simply kept a hand on the small beasts head and would massage the top of the head with his finger. He walked up to the bow of the ship and started to lean against the railing of the boat. He noticed how barren this ship was. Other than the crew he noticed one other on the ship. He would've thought with a name like Anguish didn't make people want to flock to it. Oh well he just kept an eye out. Pirates were apparently rampant or something God knows what was said 2-4 posts ago. Either way pirates are a thing so he just kept looking forward, keeping himself on edge. Folding some paper in his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime18th March 2016, 9:04 am

The bandit happened to realize these two were a bad choice to pick off however he didn't want to walk away empty handed either so he resolved himself to go through with the plan and attack the two. Unfortunately the one he planned to pick off first seemed to be the stronger of the two which would be a slight problem if he focused on the young girl. With a slight alteration to his plan he started to think of a way to get the man first possibly with a sneak attack by stabbing at his spinal cord first then starting on the girl. He started to act as if he was a little antsy due to sitting down for a bit so he decided to walk towards the edge of the boat that would bring him in contact with the back of the man, This was a critical choice if he attacked now he could do some damage. However, he also felt he should feel him out. Well with things as they were he might as well attack. While he walked behind Tierno he made sure to make himself seem not at all suspicious. To his luck there was a small crowd directly behind the man which would make it easy to slip into if he needed to avoid any attacks. Since they were shinobi they would unlikely attack a crowd. The moment he was directly behind Tierno a sharp dagger slipped into the bandits hand from his sleeve as he quickly went to jam the blade into the back of his target aiming directly at the spine, and naturally he was ready to jump into the crowd should this attack fail.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime18th March 2016, 4:09 pm

Jazz would continue doing her sit-ups (FUCK YEAH SIT UPS), paying no mind to the bandit dude coming to try and (FUCK SHIT UP) stab Tierno in the back, because you know she had no idea that was his intention. So when she got her her twenty fifth rep she would alternate (YEAH CARDIO) and doing twists while she continued to wait for them to get to their destination. Because she was so (PUMPED UP) into what she was doing her usual paranoid self would fail to notify the other person that someone was approaching him. She saw the crowd sure but she could tell that someone was approaching but figured it was just them trying to get to another side of the deck where the crowd wasn't gathering. Either way, it wasn't her business so it was back to doing upside down sit ups and try to (GET KILLER ABS) build up her core.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime18th March 2016, 5:06 pm

Hey! Hey ! Hey! Someone was creeping toward him... He acted as if he wasn't paying attention cause hey this ship was rather empty a few moments ago, genjutsu? No... He didn't feel odd.. He guessed it was just the crew of the ship who all decided to get on deck all at once. Point is this guy was just creeping at him. He only noticed cause Honoita let out a special type of cry, like this guy was just on top of him. Like dude personal space, Tierno's bubble is being violated. Than this random ass mercenary made a sudden movement. TO sudden... Honoita let out a cry as the knife met Tierno's skin. Nah kid, he was way to suspicious to this random person who was literally an inch away from him. His entire back became black as the knife struck his diamond hard skin. He turned his head and looked to the lowly mercenary. "May I help you friend? You seemed to have misplaced your knife in the crest of my shirt..." He had a ticked off look on his face as he clutched his fists and both hands cracked. He let go of the paper in his hands, it was a few origami spiders and they would all crawl across the deck of the ship, one staying at his feet. He kept an eye on the mercenary as Honoita kept wrapped around Tierno's shoulder.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime1st April 2016, 1:12 am

The very moment that small creature made a sound the bandit knew that his cover had been blown for a close quarters kill like he had preferred, so it looked like he was stuck with a choice, either jump into the crowd before Tierno could get a good look at him, or perhaps go on the full attack and perhaps take the little one out without her reacting. Then again there was one other option he could try and play, he could try and shit talk his way out of the situation and play off as the bumbling fool, that however was not his fashion. So without a moments notice the bandit would plant his right foot firmly on the ground as he swung his body towards the lad who was now turning to face the bandit, his free hand going for the boy's throat with vacuum speeds while his left foot would send Tierno's seat careening towards Jazz at the same speed. "You can help me by remaining still while I do my job, really makes things a whole lot easier" The bandit would pointing the blade at the small creature that had given him away, could have gotten a target with less trouble if not for it.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime1st April 2016, 4:13 am

As Jazz moved down after completing a curl she would take a smoke bomb out of her Digitized storage and when she moved up during the time that the approaching guy attempted to attack Tierno the first time she would squeeze it causing it to detonate and the entire area would be blanketed in smoke. She would speed up her processing as she knew she would only get one opportunity to successfully pull this off, before she would blur into action. First she would teleport so as to grip Tierno on the shoulder. "Watch out." Jazz said trying to pull him back and thus out of the way of getting, well impaled pretty much. Her speaking was just for him to know it was her and not the random and she would form two doppelgangers.

The second would tap Jazz's right wrist to unseal her scythe while the first's hummed with electricity boosting it's speed by several magnitudes allowing it to not only catch the unsealed scythe but use the Reaper Scythe of War to attempt to lop off the bandit's incoming arm at blinding light speeds. Jazz's feet would land on the ground post teleport sending a vibration though it which was posed to immobilize the bandit. This was all done under the cover of the smoke bomb Jazz trying to take advantage of the sudden loss of visibility to not only protect her escort but likewise land a hit on the bandit. The second doppelganger would remain ready just in case something changed but for the most part whereas those around her lost their vision Jazz was perfectly fine seeing as her barrier allowed her to know where everyone was.

Spoiler:

Doppel 1:

Doppel 2:

Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime2nd April 2016, 4:12 pm

The random bandit tried stepping up on Tierno but Jazz wasn't having it. She had teleported right next to him and with the blinding smoke as well as the sudden rate that Jazz was going, she had caught him off guard, she pushed him back and away from the bandit. "Whoa!" He muttered as his entire skin blackened and hardened as a defense mechanism. Tierno backed off once he gain his footing as while Jazz attacked, the spider mines that he had left near his feet would go off next to the bandit's footing. It necessarily just a paper tag but hey basically stepping on one would imply a lot of pain. Tierno would brace himself as he was a few steps back, he didn't know what would happen but he just kept on his toes, Honoita kept looking toward the bandit, smelling him, Tierno kept a note on that and kept watch, waiting for the smoke to clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime8th April 2016, 6:43 pm

The bandit would let out a chuckle as the bomb went off and would begin thinking of scenarios in which he could come out victorious, if only he hadn't decided to try and stab the target before gaining more intel on his escort. There was no doubt that the girl was already making her attack as he could feel the wind displacement of the body being yanked away from his grasp, which meant he had milliseconds to come up with a counter. So just as the body was being pulled away the Bandit would leap backwards towards the edge of the boat at blinding light speed about thirty feet away, the target would set off explosives where he was previously standing which would only envelope of the deck in even more smoke and flying debris. Having some visibility back was a good thing, however the girl made this whole job complicated, so perhaps he would have to back off for now. Just until a time where the target isn't being guarded by this girl. "Too much trouble to continue on like this" The bandit would say before jumping off the edge of the boat and sinking into the water for his escape.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime8th April 2016, 7:12 pm

A couple of things would happen, the first being when she had tapped Tierno it wasn't so she could pull him out of the way, actually no that was the overt reason. The real reason was so that she could send a chakra pulse through his body, shutting down his ability to utilize chakra. The second doppelganger who was waiting, the reality was that she was waiting to confirm it and thus when Jazz touched down and sent the wave to lock up movements the second doppelganger would unseal Lyssa. Tierno's step back would be guided so that he would step into Lyssa's blade which was currently humming with chakra so that it could pierce him from his spine and jut out after puncturing one of his lungs. All the while covered in smoke, and at blinding light speeds courtesy of her Eidetic Kinesthesia allowing her to copy the bandit's speed, the doppelganger would pull it back though would make a cut in the back so that more blood would flow out from the wound.

Meanwhile the first doppelganger would speed up, dashing after the bandit at the same speeds so that he couldn't escape explosions were a non issue thanks to her innate durability thus she could spend the most of her time accelerating and attempting to correct her earlier miss with a Chidori to the sternum. In her other hand held her scythe poised to capitalize on him attempting to dodge the Chidori with a slash to the torso, all in all it would be very difficult what with her sped up mental processing speed being used to adapt for any changes in position and furthermore her scythe to capitalize on an opening left if he did in fact manage to avoid her chidori.

Jazz herself would lean back while moving her hand so that it could be near Tierno's back, it morphing into numerous threads which would then proceed to not only burrow into the wound but extract his heart like she had intended the moment he revealed that he had paper release. It helped that he was a Rikigaku, and the bandit gave her the perfect alibi having been attempting to stab him in the first place. The murder weapon, Lyssa being hidden within the smoke whereas the only other witness couldn't see what happened more importantly wouldn't be able to tell someone what happened due to a lack of vocal cords and the fact that upon it's master dying it would revert back into it's egg form. Sorry, Tierno. But I don't need a babysitter, die knowing that your heart will be put to good use after all my artistry will be eternal and world renown. Jazz thought to herself with a pleased smile at the "sight" of blood.

Doppel 2:

All:

Doppel 1:

Jazz:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime15th April 2016, 9:54 am

OOC: Damn you did me Dirty, This is my first death on this site too... I feel sort of betrayed...

Well damn, what do I even say to that. With his chakra network temporarily out of order, he couldn't muster his defensive technique. All he could hear was the "SCHINK" of Jazz's blade going through his spine, in an instant he couldn't feel his lower half. Already feeling woozy from blood loss... He spit up some blood. He would look over at the small girl. He was fading... and fading fast. All he could do was smirk as the color in his eyes and cheek started to fade. "So this is why Rikigaku and Kukinorite can't stand each other. Had my defense down for one moment and I literally get stabbed in the back... Long live Shinobi am I right? Useless ancient ideals fighting pointless wars... I should've went rouge and lived in peace..." He gave one last look at his pet as chakra formed around it, slowly it coiling back up and reverting to an egg, the smoke would fog up what would happen to Honoita but it most likely fell back into the ocean, having reverted back into it's fiery egg. The last thing he could feel was Jazz caressing his wound. He knew he could still make one last movement, one last attempt with his monstrous strength. But he knew... It was over. Damn his equally monstrous endurance. At least without it he could've just passed out and died in his sleep. But no... He felt what happened next... How would you describe getting your heart extracted... Tierno's final thought was... "Feels like... the warmth in my body is getting tugged out... Goodbye... My Family..." The deed was done... Hefinally passed out ready to embrace the next life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime17th April 2016, 6:20 pm

To say that the bandit was surprised by the fact that Jazz was able to keep up with him was a bit of a stretch, she had shown the most promise out of the two in regards to abilities being able to prevent him from taking out his main target without much notice. However if she thought that taking him down would be easy, she was about to be in for a rude awakening, as he had touched his foot on the railing of the boat as she approached with the Chidori and her scythe and would push off the boat at blinding light speed. While with his other foot he would make an attempt to kick away the scythe while he lept into the air. Let's just see if this will work out in his favor or in Jazz's
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime22nd April 2016, 4:07 pm

OOC: Sorry.

Jazz would collect the heart with her threads with them burrowing into it and changing it from its blood red color into a pitch black with gray markings adorning it like seals. It would travel from her hand through her arm only for one of the sunken masks adorning her back to tremble a bit as it adjusted to her system. She could immediately feel the boost to her blood reserves and the settling of a new affinity of chakra coursing through her chakra pathways. Some how she felt more complete like a nice meal when she had gotten used to starving all in all it was a pleasant feeling. While she was adjusting to her new conditions the doppelganger which had stabbed Tierno would drop Lyssa, Jazz sealing it away, and take off at S-rank speeds to dive after the Flame Egg. While she had no use for it it would only help sell her story of being ambushed by a bandit, besides she was merely trying to further her art not weaken the ASN further after all her beloved clan was part of it.

Meanwhile his movements were like telegraphed slow motion, not only was her reaction speed enhanced but with her processing speed already sped up she could easily predict where he was trying to kick as he moved. A simple adjustment of the way she was holding her scythe and now his kick would instead be aimed at the bladed edge of her Reaper Scythe of War, she wouldn't move it out of the way no in fact she was completely fine with it. After all his kick would only end up lopping off his own limb which thanks to her Reaper Scythe currently being in it's 1st Rebirth would mean the wound was no longer capable of being healed. Now even if she couldn't catch him with her Chidori he would bleed out at sea. That being said it wasn't as if she couldn't follow him, Kukinorite were built for aerial combat after all and as her blood lust increased her Shadow would manifest coiling around so that it's heads would appear snap where the bandit was attempting to flee to.

B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Hydra_11

Doppel:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime26th April 2016, 7:12 pm

The bandit had no time to react to Jazz's turn of her wrist holding the scythe, causing him to accidentally chop off his own foot. He would let out a scream in pain as he watched as Jazz's other hand would extend out to hit him with her Chidori attack, out of the corner of his eye noticing the massive beast that had appeared behind him. Just what the hell was this kid? She didn't even look to be in her teens and she was this powerful already, guess he would have to remove the kid gloves at this point. As he hand would get closer to his body to go in for the kill, the bandit would grin slightly before releasing the first six gates. The water just behind him started to swirl around, shifting the boat to it's side a bit as if it was starting to get pulled into the sea. His body was now emitting a green aura as his skin turned a dark shade of red, and with his new found energy the bandit would aim a kick at Jazz's jaw with his still attached foot with SS+ speeds with A rank strength backed behind it.

Used:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime26th April 2016, 7:42 pm

Jazz would go all cold once she saw the blood from the wound, like a bucket of ice water had been dumped on her and wouldn't even widen her eyes at the explosion of energy from the bandit's body. His kick was fast, she could perceive it just barely but wasn't fast enough to dodge out of the way so she didn't, and would instead focus her chakra into her head as he kicked it. While under normal circumstances she would of flown back from the force of the blow even though it hadn't even bothered to bruise her skin thanks to the sight of blood her head would only shift backward a couple of inches as she tensed her body to prevent being knocked back. "My genin teammate hit's harder than you, weakling." Jazz said in a monotone the previous boredom or even the blood lust that she had been leaking being replaced with cold ruthless efficiency as she spun her other hand so that her scythe could lop off his head when her Chidori managed to pierce his abdomen.

That extreme speed, strength he gained would be lost as when his foot made contact with her head he would find his chakra unable to be used, it was like those who utilized gates forgot that their power still came from chakra albeit released in copious amounts and well Soulless were capable for a brief moment of halting that. As such By his own doing just like Tierno he'd find his chakra become unresponsive no longer raging out of control and empowering his body with it's might. Meanwhile the diving doppelganger would thankfully catch up to the Flame Egg and retrieve it from the water stepping back onto the boat and clinging when it rocked back and forth from the bandits use of the Eight Gates.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1   B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B-rank Mission [Lost Child in the Oasis of Dreams] Part 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next