Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meimu

Meimu

Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang Empty
PostSubject: Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang   Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang Icon_minitime8th October 2015, 12:52 am

Ada had accepted his promotion but he still had business with someone from the exams. Eventually he wanted to catch back up with Summer to have a follow up chat, but there was one other who Ada really had an yearning to meet. So he found himself packed up for the trip home, but instead of leaving he found himself waiting by the gate leading out into Dipu's direction. He was dressed very similar to the way he had in the exams. His hair not slicked back but still in a freshly pressed suit. It was becoming a favorite look for him. The bag he had carried early on in the exams was back on his back. A sling bag that seemed to have a single large object in it that hung down on his lower back. It was the reason to why he was out here waiting to catch Fang before he left.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang   Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang Icon_minitime8th October 2015, 9:46 am

Fang had already packed and taken to wearing his Dipu Flak Jacket over his new outfit a black cargo shorts with a fishnet shirt his flak jacket partially unzipped while his forehead protector was tilted so that the insignia was on the side of his head rather than the front. He had an umbrella strapped to his back while having a new sword on his hilt, courtesy of Ka as per their bet. He had bandages black which now covered his neck and had finished the look with a navy blue finger-less gloves and black sandals. Initially he had wanted to go with his team but decided against it figuring he'd get there quicker if he just head out alone besides he did want to take a detour to see the coast and practice some of the water techniques he had gotten from the B-rank portion of the Anguish library. Still he would notice some guy in a suit waiting at the gate raising an eyebrow when he saw it was one of the other people who got promoted, Ada or something like that. He didn't really know him so he would just give him a nod if their eyes met before continuing on if nothing else, it wasn't like they were friends or anything.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang   Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang Icon_minitime8th October 2015, 12:35 pm

Finally after a while of waiting Ada lucked out as Fang made his way to the gate. He was already wearing the signature flak jacket of their newly gained rank and Ada scoffed slightly. As Fang grew closer Ada spoke up. "I hate those flak jackets. Ugly, bulky and all around unappealing." He said, mearly trying to get Fang's attention but all of it was true. "At any rate I was hoping to see you today." Ada continued on as he took a step towards Fang, hand extended. "Ada. For now simply Ada. I was hoping to get a chance to have a chat with you. At the very least we could head back to dipu together." Ada said hoping it would be that simple to hold this man's attention long enough to have a civil conversation and possibly get a bit of help from the newly promoted shinobi. "Honestly I'm here just to chat, but I do have a request if you got time to help a fellow dipu nin out." Ada said putting on a smile as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang   Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 2:39 am

Fang would pause, turning to the suit clad guy before wondering whether he was looking at the same outfit. "Are you sure your eyes are working correctly because Dipu Flak jackets are pretty sleek man. But eh, I don't judge fashion sense, your wearing something most shinobi wouldn't be caught dead in." Fang said narrowing his eyes a bit, as if Ada was talking about the other types of flak jackets sure that was true but Dipu's looked more like a wet suit than some form of padded protection. *sigh* I guess we could chat, as long as your not here trying to chew me out for winning against your teammate. Besides, company while travelling is fine as long as you can keep up" he said looking at Ada before shrugging and walking while motioning with his left hand for Ada to follow him while nodding at the gate guard as he walked outside of Kohaigakure's walls for the first time since the exams had started.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang   Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 2:48 am

Ada was slightly ticked that Fang didn't shake his hand but he couldn't really blame him. "No really all flack jackets, not just the one's we were provided." Ada said forgetting about it and following Fang. "And trust me, you tearing into Ka was actually pretty entertaining for me." Ada said with a laugh as the two exited the gate and onto the trail. "No. I was, well to put if very plainly. I was looking for a new training partner that could provide me with some assistance. Your from Dipu as well so undoubtedly you've heard of the Creatures of the Deep. I know its kind of a hush hush forgotten secrete but I'm in need of a Water shinobi to feed my new found pet." Ada usually thought out his words slightly more than he was here, so this little bit slipped out but he quickly caught himself. "Not physically feeding him. No. He consumes water chakra. You posses said chakra and undoubtedly with your new rank you'll be hitting the training grounds fairly quickly. I'm offering you an actual training buddy as well as a 'punching bag' of sorts to test your new jutsus out on." Ada said hoping that alone would be enough to convince Fang to help him out, but he had other plans up his sleeve just in case.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang   Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 3:13 am

"Yeah, I can get that, I personally like the Dipu ones though the Kohai one's are pretty cool too but I would hate being stuck in that desert, I'm more at ease near water." Fang said just making conversation until Ada brought up his request, sure he was looking for a sparring partner and the fact that Ada said he was a member of the creatures of the Deep did pique his interest as he himself did want to see about joining such a prestigious organization. "Uh, yeah sure. If you put in a good word for me to Tierno if I do though. I want to join that organization myself, didn't know you were one of them though that's pretty cool." he said smiling a bit flashing his numerous sharp teeth before continuing on. "My uncle used to be a member before he was K.I.A and my grandfather before him before he retired at least, so it's sort of a family tradition for me."
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang   Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 11:37 am

That was honestly kind of easier than Ada thought it would be. He half expected a bit more extortion tactics and possibly some broken legs to convince Fang to help him out. Instead he merely wanted a good word put in for him to achieve a position in the Creatures. "I can't say my word is going to mean much, but I think you've proven yourself enough not to worry about being turned away." Of course he'd still do his best to get Fang the chance at a seat in the group. Now the question was is how far was going to be able to help him. "So shall we swing down by the coast line? I'm positive we have time before they'll worry about us not returning to a village yet and we'd both get the chance to get in some much needed training." Ada said hoping that they could go a head and begin the process immediately.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang   Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 12:03 pm

Fang would nod, he understood and did hope he had, he honestly wasn't even picky about the Egg he wanted, now if he could actually choose it would of been Volt to remove his weakness to electricity but oh well. "Was actually going to head to the coastline anyways, I swam here the first time was going to swim back as well. But we can split up after the training. So you can head to the port, going to swim to Subarashi again, it's a good way to build up stamina." Fang said agreeing with Ada, mainly because he was heading that way anyways and taking a detour wouldn't really detract from his arrival time. Eventually though he hoped to be able to not just swim from the Land of Beginnings to Subarashi but from Subarashi down to Dipugakure and enter through one of the alternate entrances for those capable of aquatic travel.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang   Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 12:51 pm

"Sounds like a plan." Ada said plainly as the pair moved along the path. A days time of travel and the pair reached the coast line just as night fall set in. The moonlight and the ocean breeze caused a crisp chill in the air, but it was nice. Far nicer than that wasteland they had come out of. "So shall we start while under the moon or camp till morning?" Ada said dropping his bag against a large rock, while taking the swing sack that hung at his lower back into his hands. "Either works for me. The more training time with you I have the better results for me." Ada said with a smile. "After all I have so much to learn from the man who defeated the great Ka." Ada continued with a kind of inside joke to himself.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang   Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 2:53 pm

Fang would look at the coast slightly tired but he knew once he got into the sea he'd feel energized once more. "I guess I could get some training done, the tide does operate differently under the moons rays." So what do you need exactly?" Fang said cracking his neck before stepping into the water his body slightly shivering but at the same time quickly adjusting most likely thanks to his trace Dobutsu ancestery. He would turn to Ada waiting for his reply, he did want to work on some techniques but he figured he could get what Ada needed out of the way before heading to bed under the water. Sure it was odd but it was the most comfortable way he slept, it just how he was, in all honesty he preferred to train alone the only reason he had decided to train with Ada was primarily because he was a member of the organization he wanted to join.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang   Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 3:10 pm

Ada slowly uncovered a rather ornate stone looking egg that seemed to pulsate a glowing blue aura. Gently he sat the egg into the sand and stepped a few paces back. "Bluntly? I need water chakra. The stronger the water based jutsu you can throw at it the better. Feel free to throw everything you got at it. I will give you one warning though. If I can't wind of a non-water based jutsu being thrown I can't promise I'll remain entirely calm, and I assure you unlike Ka, I will end your chances at joining the hunter squads." Ada said with a smile across his face. "By no means a threat, but I have my duties to this egg as much as the village, and a hostile attack is a hostile attack." Ada said hoping his rash words wouldn't turn Fang off from delving into trying to scramble his egg.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang   Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 3:35 pm

*sigh* "You know you ay things like that and you seem even more shifty than you appear. I got it no worries so I guess just step away from it?" Fang said after hearing Ada's comment, people were such a pain it's why he liked fish better, less passive aggressiveness. Either way Fang would motion for him to place the egg on the ground that way he could aim his techniques without really harming Ada in the process. He would also feel a lot more comfortable if he wasn't aiming at the egg while Ada was carrying it, the sooner he got all of this done though the better as he wasn't exactly nitpicking when he mentioned Ada being creepy. He would make a couple of hand deals before his cheeks would puff a bit and he would exhale a small jet of water at the egg, that was shaped like a great white shark's tooth. He would then follow up with another set of hand seals before exhaling another bullet of water which was larger than the first but shaped in roughly the same way.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang   Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 3:50 pm

Ada shrugged his shoulders as he walked out the way. Getting other people to like him wasn't something he really cared about. They would either like him or hate him. Either way he was confident in his abilities to bend their will to his own. Fangs attacks raged out from deep within him. Power behind them but Ada felt they were missing something else. Still it seemed to be working. The first attack instantly being drawn into the egg in the blink of an eye. The second attack much larger but the result being the same. The chakra disappeared as the egg consumed it just as quickly as the first. Ada walked closer to Fang while watching the egg work. "Don't tell me this is the limit of the newly promoted T.Jonin. Did the judges make a wrong decision. Better, how did you seem to beat Ka with these attacks?" Ada said not really realizing he was speaking freely. He shook his head and opened his mouth again to try to patch over his rather hostile words. "I'm sorry. Well I really would be but some how all I said seems true. You and me both. Members of Dipu, and I lost in the first round and this is all you can manage to throw out. Some how I feel like we both shouldn't have accepted the promotion."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang   Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang Icon_minitime12th October 2015, 1:42 pm

Fang would roll his eyes at Ada's words he was doing it this way for a specific reason, though figures that Ada wouldn't get why either way he'd go through another set of hand seals before expelling three water bullets this time each of them were in the shape of a shark and moved at crashing ground speeds before slamming into the egg from three different direction's forward left & right. "Might want to back up, a fair bit, otherwise you'll get caught in this one. he said having made hand seals post releasing the Water Shark Bullets with some of the water from the sea converging into a pool above them which would then downpour rain down from above around a large radius. It was his Mist Rain technique, sure not done in the combo like he had during the exams but there was no need, after all they weren't in battle he was just essentially helping Ada with feeding his egg. He would keep it up for a bit, knowing that the technique was potent and it would take a while for the egg to get the maximum benefit from such a technique. He actually had an ally friendly one but, considering Ada's comments he wasn't exactly going to let him know that. "But really, if you felt that way then you shouldn't of accepted it. Simple as that."

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aurielle on 14th October 2015, 11:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang   Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang Icon_minitime12th October 2015, 3:16 pm

Ada should honestly listen to people once in a while, but the stubborn child just hates to follow directions and instead stepped closer to Fang. "I've got faith you wouldn't injur a fellow dipu nin." Ada said with a cocky smile as Fang laid into the egg again. He was actually kind of impressive to Ada. The amount of ninjutsu he was pumping out wasn't something Ada could do. Wasn't something he really wanted to do but none the less impressive. It was good to know that dipu nin could help each other out with such enthusiasm. But an ally was a bit more to Ada than just someone from the village. For instance an ally wouldn't soak their friend without telling them. One of Ada's vectors lifted above his head and spread out its palm forming a makeshift umbrella. Not really something Ada liked to do but he'd rather not soak himself standing out here with this man. The egg pulsed more and more as it drew in chakra. Something Ada was grateful for Fang helping out but he wasn't exactly about to let Fang know how important it was. "Thank you." He said plainly under his breath as he watched.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang   Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang Icon_minitime12th October 2015, 4:19 pm

Fang would sigh, before making yet another set of hand seals ending on the ox but holding it before actually releasing the technique. I wouldn't, but this next one is fairly dangerous and it's new so I can't really control it all that well. So while I'm not aiming it at you and your egg will be fine since it's an S-rank water release technique you should really back up about....50 ft that way. Better yet 75 ft just to be safe. Fang said using his head to point to the right. Once Ada got to the right distance though he would expend the chakra before jumping backward and slamming his palm on the water's surface. It would tremble before rising upward rapidly converging into numerous water sharks and lifting Fang into the air in a massive wave of water, comprised of the water sharks. The reason he had told Ada to back up would be pretty apparent as the width of the wave was 50ft to either side of Fang, him being the epicenter making it 100ft across and 50ft high & 25ft thick and the tidal wave would end up crashing downward at blinding light speeds devastating the shoreline. Eventually Fang would resurface holding the egg in one of his hands emerging from the water near where he had told Ada to back up to.

There you go. That's the strongest technique I can do for now. But, later on if you ever need more just let me know I should probably have more techniques under my belt once I gain access to the B-rank section of the Dipu library. He'd pass the egg back to it's rightful owner before backing up a bit he was quite beat though, sure he had seen his sensei use it before but this was the first time he actually managed to get it right. Though that could also be because of the massive amount of water near them, considering this was a beach connected to the Abyssal Ocean.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang   Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang Icon_minitime12th October 2015, 9:16 pm

Ada reluctantly took Fang's advice this time. After reaching a safe distance the boy raised a wave that actually caught Ada off guard. Can't let him do that. Ada thought as the egg drew the chakra from the massive wave into it. Almost.... The egg was pulsing faster and faster but it wasn't quite there. Still Ada was grateful for Fang's chakra. Not to mention the fatigue of using the attacks back to back.

As Fang grew close to Ada with the egg Ada spoke up again. "I am really thankful for your help here..." He took the egg from Fang and things seemed to change here. "But I owe you for what you did." Ada said as one of his vectors turned physical in front of him. The arm, although physical was still invisible. The rain however, if still falling would give it away fairly quickly. So Ada's hope here was at the close range, the vector snapping from mental form to physical form in an instant would catch the slightly fatigued Fang off gaurd, allowing Ada's vector to wrap around one of his arms entirely. If the arm was able to catch Fang's arm three seals would instantly be applied to Fang, but that was only a side note. Ada was aiming for a far more direct intention, using the vectors strength to crush Fang's arm.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang   Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang Icon_minitime12th October 2015, 9:44 pm

Knew he was shifty Fang said body replacing at the first sign of trouble the only thing that Ada's vector would impact would be a splash of water while Fang wherever he was was no where to be seen. Fang had been on guard, it wasn't exactly not easy to do what with Ada's personality traits the whole things just rubbed him the wrong way and that wasn't just the animal instinct he got from his dobutsu ancestry. Add in the fact that he beat his teammate in the exams and the general paranoia that Fang had as a loner and well, let's just say any sort of trouble and a speedy body replacement is Fang's go to move. The rain would continue, though unlike before if Ada stepped into it he'd end up noticing his chakra draining with every raindrop. Fang was in his element, and this wasn't a Chunin Exam fight, no he would gladly hide away until Ada died from chakra exhaustion. Well no not exactly, who was to even say Fang was even still in the area. Well one thing was for sure, he'd never get that close to Ada again. *sigh* this is why I like fish better than humans, at least if a fish has malicious intent they don't try and play nice first. Just my luck I have someone trying to off me when I rank up. Fang thought to himself some 20ft away having sprouted his water wings underwater and was now making a speedy retreat while being propelled by his powerful tail muscles towards Dipugakure backed by S-rank strength. With the rain, him being underwater and of course the silent killing technique not only would Ada be extremely hard pressed to find him after he had escaped whatever it was he was attempting to do with his body replacement he'd likewise be even harder pressed to catch up to him due to his head start and movement speed through the water.

Spoiler:

(Fang Exits unless Ada can outspeed him with his head start to prevent him from fleeing)
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang   Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang Icon_minitime12th October 2015, 10:06 pm

Ada smiled as his second vector formed the umbrella like before. With no chakra running through them the rain would run off without draining chakra from Ada. Your not going to bleed me dry like them. Ada thought as his other vector curled around him in defense. "Either show your face with another wave or run back to the village. Either way know I'm coming for you now." Ada said with a smile. The exams were over and there wasn't a crowd watching. So Ada had no fear if Fang wanted to show himself again.

After a few moment and the rain fading from Fang leaving the area, Ada's smile turned to a frown. Disapointing that he runs from a real fight. And I thought he'd be the one not back down. Eventually Ada too packed up shop. It was clear with the rain fading Fang wasn't feeding it any longer. So throwing his egg back into its pouch and slinging it across his back Ada set off for the port to head home. Sights still on Fang. Far fewer places for a guppy to run in a fish bowl.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang   Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ada and Teeth....I mean Fang
Page 1 of 1