Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Meeting with the Itamikage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Meeting with the Itamikage Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with the Itamikage   Meeting with the Itamikage Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 1:11 am

The following shinobi would find themselves body flickered to the Kage Mansion immediately after the exam, Summer, Jazz, Fang, Omito, Cherish & Ada. Once they were all here they would find themselves in the office of the Itamikage, kage of Kohaigakure. Who had for the most part removed her kage robes apart from the hat and was currently sitting at her desk glaring at the paperwork pile to her right her hands twitching as if they wanted to make the tiger seal for a fire technique to incinerate her mortal foe. Fortunately she had a distraction when they entered and would turn her attention to them with a smile, as a hunter nin would emerge from hiding with a concealment technique carrying multiple scrolls and placing it on the table before stepping back and waiting his mask completely concealing his face to make him look impassive.

"First and foremost I want to say congrats. You all have been deemed worthy of promotions and with that comes some choice to how your future will proceed within the Allied Shinobi Nations. The Itamikage said allowing them all to process the fact that they were being promoted before continuing. Inside each of these scrolls are filled with equipment we grant those who earn promotions, though Summer since you won the tournament you will receive double that which the others will get. Cherish Dokusei, you've been promoted to Chunin not only due to your tactical skill but primarily due to the work you did for your teammate on the field of battle, likewise your information has been sent to the current head's of the Medical Nin in each of the villages within the ASN, however I do hope you choose to stay in my village as I'm sure you will have a bright future as a medical nin. she said with the Hunter Nin next to her picking up three scrolls each one had the symbol of either Kohaigakure, Hakagakure or Dipugakure and after that "Chunin". Once she picked which one she wanted the Hunter Nin would step back and pick up another scroll.

"Omito Fantom, your skills are quite unique and diverse you likewise have been promoted to Chunin. I hope you cultivate your skill further and choose the path best suited towards you, whether it be eventual Jonin or Hunter nin." she said with the hunter nin repeating what he did for Cherish with Omito. "Ada Zerin, for your information gathering skills it was deemed appropriate for you to be promoted to Tokubetsu Jonin. I'm assuming you wish to be with the rest of your clan so you can attend to your duties within Dipugakure. However the Torture & Interrogation department within the village have requested for you to report to their office as soon as you arrive as that is where you will be appointed for now. she said with the hunter nin holding out one scroll though the other two were still present. Once he collected his she would move on to the next individual. "Fang Tsunami, due to your skill in underwater combat and water manipulation you likewise have been promoted to Tokubetsu Jonin with a more direct request coming from the Dipugakure Hunter Corps. Should you accept their request you will be immediately assigned to a Hunter-Nin captain as his or her apprentice. Of course, I too recognize your skill and thus the Kohaigakure Hunter Corps are also willing to have you if you choose." she said and the Hunter-Nin would hold out two scrolls one for Dipu one for Kohai even though the Hakagakure one was still present if he wished to join that instead.

"If any of you have concerns, speak now otherwise you may leave so I can talk to the finalists separately." the Itamikage said dismissing them and upon all of them leaving she would continue with the last two appointments. "Due to you two being finalists you each are allowed to ask me for one request and assuming it is not too outrageous I will try and grant it. This can range from personal requests like a chance to view a full foot of the Kohaigakure Scroll of Seals, selecting one contract from our Summoning vault, free choice of the first genin squad you take in the future instead of simply being assigned one when you become jonin, sponsoring for a blacksmith request for one item whether creating or altering equipment or reforging a weapon etc. But while you think of that I will inform you of your promotions." she said letting the two girls process her words since the war happened those in higher up positions like herself and the council members figured they needed to give even more incentive for their upcoming shinobi to not only work harder but remain loyal to the village and thus this system was implemented to further reward them in comparison to the past system of just giving them additional acclaim.

"Jazz, you've been promoted to a "Probationary Jonin", what this means is that you have to still earn the Jonin promotion which you will acquire upon successfully completing 3 C-rank, 2 B-rank & 1 A-rank Mission. This can be solo or with teammates ultimately it is up to you as long as you complete them. Likewise I'm assuming since your clan is based here & you are the clan heir you will be remaining within the village similar your teammate Ada's situation." The Itamikage said with the hunter nin handing a scroll to Jazz with Kohaigakure's symbol on it even though the others still were present if she decided to choose them. "Summer, you've been promoted to Chunin, and since your sensei has left the ASN you are now in charge of your squad. If your teammates and yourself do not dissolve the squad then your team name will be renamed Team Summer. Likewise since you did win the exams if you don't like the moniker I gave you you can request a change, though I'm certain your first entry in the Bingo book will have that name listed."

Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Itamikage   Meeting with the Itamikage Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 8:43 am

Cherish had been just about to take a nice long sip of sake to process the exactly what she had just seen in the chunin exam finals before she was suddenly wisked away by some figure clad in black and promptly deposited in the office of the Itamikage? She would stumble upon landing looking around a bit to get her bearings only to notice she was there with some others but more importantly her teammates who she would shift over so she could be near. She was nervous but it would disappear and change into stupification when she heard the kage lady's words only to change further into elation when she was the first name called to be promoted to chunin. "I-I got promoted? Seriously for reals? Like for reals reals???! Yes yes Nee-san I did it! I'm a- Er I mean *ahem* thank you Itamikage-sama, I graciously accept the promotion. Cherish said first shocked and celebrating a bit before she caught herself and quickly adjusted her demeanor. She would bow towards the female kage, after her more subdued acceptance, before looking at the scrolls almost going to reach for the Dipugakure one but then pausing if only to look back at her teammates.

More importantly she was looking at Summer first and foremost trying to wordlessly ask which to pick, though if Summer nodded or Omito gave a signal or some sort even if it was at little as taping his forehead protector then she would turn back and select the Dipugakure scroll and then stepping backward. If either of them wanted to go somewhere else though then she would make her decision based on that as at the end of the day she just wanted to be where the rest of her squad was going to be. Her smile would only widen at Omito's name was also called for being a promotion and though she was dimissed she would exit but not before telling where Summer should meet her & Omito as she was no doubt going to take him with her once they exited the room. "Meet us at the dango shop near the gates when your done okay. We gotta celebrate." Cherish whispered to her friend before exiting the room.

For Team 10:
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Itamikage   Meeting with the Itamikage Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 1:56 pm

Omito was lying in bed, trying to recover from his previous fight. He didn't get a chance to see Summer fight yet, so he really wanted to. The boy sat up and put his hand on his head. He didn't feel so good. He had loss a lot of blood in his fight against Jazz. He was cut on his wrist and his shoulder, but luckily he had Orama Care and his injuries were taken care of without him paying a single thing. He still was low on blood though, so he didn't feel that well. The boy really wanted to see his team mate fight though. Omito slipped his black shinobi sandals on, which were next to his bed, and then stood up, still holding his head. He was wearing a plain black t-shirt with some tan shorts. He wasn't wearing any of his shinobi gear, even his mask was missing from his face. He did grab his headband though and tied it around his neck loosely. He would have put it on his head, but he had a headache. Almost instantly after he did that, he found himself in a different area.

The boy landed on his feet and looked around the room. Most of the other participants were there and so was the Kage. Omito smiled once Cherish scooted over near him, her now being able to see his full smile with his clean white teeth. His attention turned to the Kage though when she started talking. He smiled towards Cherish once she was promoted, showing her his headband, trying to get her to come back home to Dipugakure. After that the Kage said that he too was promoted, He smiled and nodded his head as he took the Dipugakure scroll, "Thank you for the honor." Omito was then dismissed. Welp, looked like he missed Summer fight, but he was at least promoted with Cherish. Hopefully Summer got promoted too, honestly he didn't know who won the final match. He left out the door, trying to catch up to Cherish.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Itamikage   Meeting with the Itamikage Icon_minitime8th October 2015, 12:46 am

Ada had never been thrown in front of any of the kage, but that really wasn't a problem for him. The problem was being sucked up and thrown into this room to hear this old man out. Really. Even if he was a kage Ada felt a burning sensation deep inside like he should plot this old man's eventual death but he let things pass as the man started talking. The girl name Cherish was granted rank chuunin and this Fantom person followed with a presentation of the same rank. That's the moment it really sank in as to why he was there. You can't be serious can you? Mat thought to himself as the man finally moved onto him. He was granted the rank of Tokubetsu Jonin, and an organization with in his village requested he make an appearance to them. Really? Ada thought to himself again as he was given the scroll. "Really......" Ada said finally voicing his surprise. "Its that simple....Really?" He said but seemed to be passed over quickly. Through all the shock and surprise and questions he had for the people who thought his 'display of skill' was good enough for a promotion he let it go and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Itamikage   Meeting with the Itamikage Icon_minitime8th October 2015, 4:24 am

Jazz would have just finished taking a shower cleaning herself of the blood that she had been clad in during her match. She had dried herself off and picked a fresh new outfit while laying on her bed overall she was satisfied with how she ended the exams and would remain there for a bit before sitting up and proceeding to head outside to look for Lynx. Once she exited her room however she was suddenly grabbed and when she recollected her bearings she was in front of the Itamikage which caused her to raise an eyebrow as she looked around to see the others. "Hm I guess Ka didn't get promoted then." Jazz thought to herself when the Itamikage started speaking noting the results of each individuals promotion and filing it away for future reference. She noted her teammate Ada but otherall didn't move from where she had been deposited by whomever brought her here in the first place.

Once the Itamikage dismissed the others and spoke of a request, Jazz already knew what she wanted but she was curious to those rewards sure she hadn't really thought of the uses of a summoning contract as she had no real interest in the nuances of becoming a sage. Still she was however interested in looking at the scroll but would only ask if her initial question didn't count as a request. "Thank you Itamikage-sama, however I'm actually more interested in becoming an Ambassador to the Shogunate. I know the cease-fire treaty was recently enforced but if it is possible to at least get a means to push forward ASN interests then I would volunteer myself." Jazz said as respectfully as possible while inclining her head in a bow. "If it is not possible then, can it be treated as my request then?" she said mainly as a follow up as she was quite serious about wanting to be an ambassador.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Itamikage   Meeting with the Itamikage Icon_minitime8th October 2015, 6:35 pm

She looked down at her body, wrapping in bandages and healing as it was. She reached over and touched the bandages on her arm, wincing with the pain and groaning softly. She hopped off of the hospital bed,socked feet slapping the ground softly and she stumbled, shuddering with the agony still rippling through her despite the painkillers. She'd lost a fair amount of blood and felt rather light headed but she'd be fine. She had showered with some help, cleaned herself of blood and covered her Kyougan firmly behind her forehead protector. She pulled on her top and shorts over her bandages and dusted herself down. At least she had a change of clothes, it was better. She then strapped her swords to her body, tapping each of them in turn and nodding as she felt the thrum of power from Glimmer and Vexos. She knew that she had let them down, she wouldn't be able to see her parents for a while... They'd be disappointed in her...

Summer stepped forwards and just as she was about to leave the room, a figure in black grabbed her and all of a sudden she was in front of the Itamikage. A gasp left her lips and she dropped to one knee, placing her hand on her chest although wincing as she done so due to moving her arm. Once the salute was finished she got to her feet, gritting her teeth so that she didn't wobble, making sure to keep her footing and then she smiled brightly, looking around. All of her team had passed the exams, then there was Fang, who seemed alright despite the wounds she had given him, then again he'd had longer to get healed by the medical nin, Summer was just going to sneak off but... That didn't work. Then two people from Team 7, Ada and Jazz... Both people she knew somewhat, one didn't fight her, the other could have killed her. She nodded and understood the reasons behind the promotions.

Once everyone else was gone, Summer took a step away from Jazz and rubbed her wounded arm. "The moniker doesn't bother me, I don't mind it and understand the reasoning behind it... Although it is somewhat moot after how badly I should have lost to Jazz. However, I thank you for the promotion and the request and humbly ask if I may know which Summoning Contracts you have so that I may choose one... Or if none take my fancy, perhaps another Nagamaki could be created for me." She smiled and curtsied to the Itamikage, hoping that she wasn't asking of too much. After everything was done she would choose the scroll of Dipugakure though. "My squad won't dissolve, we are the best of friends and we will do our very best to aid this world."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Itamikage   Meeting with the Itamikage Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 2:13 am

Fang would be the last to leave, and when he did the two remaining newly promoted shinobi would reply to her comments. The Itamikage was perplexed by the request of Jazz, she wanted to become an ambassador to the Shogunate from the ASN, sure they had drawn up a treaty but it didn't mean they were allies just neutral to each other as long as the treaty lasted. Not to mention both were forbidden to go to either's land, this was troubling, possible but not something she wanted to happen as she could see Jazz was a promising shinobi who could of joined her village's elite. "I won't say I'm not displeased Jazz. But using your request yes it's possible, but before you decide are you absolutely sure of this, being an ambassador to a neutral nation isn't the same as an allied one, for all intents and purposes you will be no longer counted as a Shinobi but one of the Shogunate Soldiers. Likewise since you are formerely a shinobi it will be difficult to acclimate while in the West Continent, and you won't be able to just come back if something goes wrong you will have to have a replacement." The Itamikage said before focusing her attention on Summer who she would smile at before nodding causing her hunter nin attendant to place most of the scrolls back into the box while she got up and would walk over to a cabinet in the back before biting her finger to draw blood and placing her hand on the handle.

It would click before opening and she would pull out a large scroll while channeling medical chakra to her finger to heal the injury and upon placing the scroll on the desk would unfold it revealing numerous kanji. "We have a couple. We mainly deal with desert faring creatures however, we have one of each type of animal, you know Mammal, Reptile etc. If one looked closely they would see the various names of the animals in kanji, there were six in total.

Summoning Vault:

"Pick one, by brushing you hand over which one you want, just know some of them have a high chance of rejection though this is more common among the Zodiac or Greater contracts, the former is even more picky than the latter. As for the decision of who won or not, usually, the winner get's and additional Xel reward, I decided to let the victor choose. If you truly believe you shouldn't have won that match then you can give your prize money to Jazz, otherwise keep it. she said pulling out a pouch which was filled with 5,000 Xel, and dropping it on the table."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Itamikage   Meeting with the Itamikage Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 7:11 am

Jazz would receive the Kohaigakure scroll with a smirk sealing it away into her digitized storage while inwardly pleased that she had been approved to become an ambassador. "If it's a point of contention, we can split it Osuna-san. But if you ever want to settle our match in the future when you've recovered from your injuries, where we can both showcase our full skills then you can find me at my clan compound. You are rather skilled and I think it would improve both of our combat abilities if we sparred in the future." Jazz said in a much less girly voice though not the monotone she had during the latter parts of the exam as she was serious about her comment she did need to learn how to fight against opponents who could outdo her in physical capabilities. Especially since she realized that as a jonin she needed to establish some additional rapport with the other members of the ASN, at least until she left to become an ambassador and she didn't want to leave on a sour note with Summer.

Honestly, she didn't care but at the same time she wouldn't want to appear as if she didn't care, impressions were everything after all. So she would be polite while honing her skills if the girl agreed while also putting in suggestions for Summer to improve as well mainly so that Jazz could adapt and learn even more. Sure a puppeteer was supposed to rely on their puppets to bring them victory but she recognized the need for a puppeteer to have some knowledge of actual combat and she could see that Geka Seido would be exactly the style she'd need to constantly fight against to adapt to high speed fights & spacing.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Itamikage   Meeting with the Itamikage Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 5:24 pm

"Well... I guess splitting the Xel reward in half would be good." Summer nodded. She didn't want to seem too easily swayed but it was a fair bit of money that she didn't really want to give away. Sure she had definitely lost that match but Jazz didn't seem too bothered. So Summer took the bag, took her own little coin purse out and put the proper amount in before she handed the remainder, 2,500 Xel, over to Jazz. Once that was done she smiled and crossed her arms over her chest. "I would like to fight against you again Jazz. There is much I need to learn about puppeteers and how to fight when outnumbered and surrounded. I apologise that I couldn't give you a greater challenge but I will next time, count on it." She grinned towards Jazz and nodded, stepping over and giving the smaller girl a quick hug, doing her best to ignore the lance of pain that ran up her arm from the movement.

Now that all of that was done with she turned towards the kanji laid out on the scrolls. She scanned over them, some of them were rather odd but in the end only two actually spoke to her. She reached for the Scorpion Kanji but stopped herself, her hand hovering over it as she thought over everything and then she smiled, wistfully, almost melancholy. Her hand then moved and she placed it firmly on the Crow Kanji, stroking her hand over it gently and stepping back. "For my request, I choose the Crow Summoning Contract." She intoned, bringing her hand back and then dropping to one knee once more, bowing her head towards the Itamikage. "I thank you for letting me have such an honour. I look forwards to visiting your village again in the near future, at the head of my Team. If you ever have need of agents for an urgent mission, do not hesitate to call upon myself, Cherish and Omito, that I promise." She nodded and rose to her feet, picking up the scroll for the Contract and for her new equipment, she then bowed once more. "Is there anything else, Itamikage-sama?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Itamikage   Meeting with the Itamikage Icon_minitime10th October 2015, 8:10 pm

The Itamikage would nod and out from the Kanji for Crow would poof a scroll which Summer would end up picking up along with the one for her equipment. "Not unless you two wish to know more about the subject matter concerning your sensei. If no and you want to leave their business between them then you both can leave, otherwise I will tell you and feel free to share it with your teammates." The Itamikage said leaning back as she had given them all that she need to give them at this moment. "Only thing I have to say is keep it up, you two have great potential and I hope to once again have the chance to see your skilled when you take the jonin exam Summer. Perhaps then you might change your mind and join my village yes?" she said with a small chuckle, even though it was framed as a joke there was a hint of seriousness behind it as she would very much like to have a shinobi with such potential in her village especially since the one she thought was guaranteed, Jazz was instead going to become an ambassador.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Itamikage   Meeting with the Itamikage Icon_minitime12th October 2015, 9:53 am

"It's okay" Jazz said her voice muffled as she spoke during the hug, she didn't expect the display of affection but she guessed her opponent was the forgiving type, that would good though it made sense she was still young enough to not be jaded yet. She would listed to what she said, putting the fact that she had the Crow summoning contract to memory and would wait patiently to be dismissed through at the Itamikage's words she would put a slightly pained expression on her face. Sure she once again didn't care, sure it was annoying that Roxas had gone and gotten himself killed but it was also fortunate now that she was a jonin she was no longer heir apparent but could be the acting head of her clan at least until she earned her birthright by becoming a Queen of her road of choice. Thankfully before he died he hadn't had any outstanding things however it is a shame that they couldn't retrieve his regalia but then again that was what her becoming an ambassador was for.

"I'm sorry Itamikage-sama, but I do not wish to know at this moment, it is too soon and my clan & I are still grieving over the loss of our clan head. I recognize what ever had occured did lead to us no longer being at war which from a realistic standpoint what with the Dobutsu War winding down the ASN could not afford to enter into a new conflict with the Shogunate. I get it, but talking about the death of my cousin isn't something I wish right now" Jazz said respectfully as possible going as far to bow the entire time she spoke before straightening up once more. Since she had said that was all Jazz would then incline her head to Summer a wordless goodbye before she would exit as well. It was time to head to her clan grounds to inform Lynx of her promotion.

(Jazz Exits)
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Itamikage   Meeting with the Itamikage Icon_minitime14th October 2015, 4:09 pm

"I don't need to know anything about Sensei. He done what he had to in order to save the Nations and prevent a war that we could not win... I don't think anything more needs to be said." Summer whispered, making sure that Jazz was out of the room before she said it. It would be quite crass after all to say such a thing about her Clan's head or what could be perceived about what she said. Summer then checked her weapons once more, rolled her shoulders with the slightest wince and gave the Itamikage a bright smile. "I'll be seeing you at the Jonin exams if you come to watch, Itamikage-sama, but I'm afraid that I won't be joining your village even though it seems like a lovely place. Hopefully the next time I see you after that it'll be in the summit of Kages, that's where I plan to be one of these days... And maybe more." She flashed a knowing wink at the Kage and pocketed the sealing scroll as well as the one containing her equipment before placing her hand, in a fist, over her heart. "Thank you for hosting us here, Itamikage-sama, it was a pleasure to be welcomed within your village." She then bowed and turned on her heel, waving and leaving the room to go hunt down her teammates.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Itamikage   Meeting with the Itamikage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with the Itamikage
Page 1 of 1