Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 8:42 am

Cherish would wait for Omito to step outside of the Itamikage's office before turning to tug on his arm and practically racing out of the kage mansion towards the location that she had told Summer. It was pretty fancy with numerous booths and tables though at the back the most expensive tables were sectioned off into their own little quarters and that's precisely where Cherish would head to once she dashed in.

Upon getting there she would let go her chest heaving slightly as she turned before moving to stand at one of the four person tables near the back of the dango restaurant. The re She then would open her scroll to unseal it's contents to excited to sit down at least for now. "Ghosty we're Chunin actual Chunin look, there's the flak jacket it's real." Cherish said practically bouncing up and down in excitement before stopping and placing her gourd on the ground as she touched the flak jacket delicately opening it up and then slipping it on.

She'd close her eyes while fastening it and would open her eyes slightly nervous as she wore the Dipu Flak Jacket which fit her perfectly it was skin tight though and thus it would show off her developing figure or rather lack of one for the most part. Sure she wasn't flat or anything but she wasn't like huge and thus the padding pretty much hid any sign of her development. "It's pretty snug. But has a lot of pockets and it has some elastic in it, it feels really nice and it even smells new" Cherish said hugging her body and doing a little dance before stopping and looking at Omito before twirling around a bit. "How do I look?" she said waiting for his comment before she would turn to admire the rest of the tools on the desk and would eagerly place her new Dipu Style Kunai & shuriken in the pouches in the flak jacket.

Inside Dipu Scroll:
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime8th October 2015, 4:38 am

Omito would take one step outside of the room and would feel his arm being pulled. Next thing he knew he was running with Cherish, well, more like being dragged by her. He was still a bit lightheaded from his fight so the running wasn't too exciting, on the other hand though he didn't want to ruin Cherish's fun, so he decided to keep quiet about it. He heard her yell about going to some shop inside the Kage's Mansion, hopefully they had good food there because he was starving. He noticed that the place was pretty fancy and that it even had a little private section in the back where Cherish brought him to.

Omito wasn't feeling too good so he sat down at the table and propped his head up with his right arm, looking at Cherish. He watched how excited she was and couldn't help but give a feint smile. He was excited too, he was just feeling a little sick. He needed some food to get back to his normal self. He nodded his head as she put on her flak jacket, "Yeah it's pretty crazy huh?" He was surprised he actually got promoted. He thought he was going to be one of the weaker participants in the exams, but now he was a Chunin. A leader. He wasn't the fresh little Genin anymore.

The boy watched her tighten up the flak jacket, it looked like it fitted tightly because it perfectly went around Cherish's body. He listened as Cherish told him tat it was pretty snug, but had a lot of pockets. He atched her spin before she asked him how she looked. Omito already thought she was cute, and now she was asking him how she looked. The black hair boy blushed, now it could be seen since he didn't have his mask on, "You look really good Cherish." After saying this his eyes darted down because he felt a little nervous. His stomach felt tight and he felt a little embarrassed. The funny thing was, was that Cherish probably didn't even know why he was acting all weird. Or maybe she had a clue? Or maybe an idea at least.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime10th October 2015, 7:28 pm

Cherish would smile even more at Omito's compliment and after she finished stocking up her new flak jacket she would look back at the table where she had unsealed her stuff with a slight frown. "I have the option to not breathe so, I don't need the rebreather, whereas I don't really use shurikenjutsu and thus won't really need the umbrella. If I stock it for you do you want it?" Cherish said looking over to Omito before finally sitting down in the stall her excitement mellowing out. "Hey Ghosty. I think we all need to get stronger, I think the exams showed us that there are people who are our age or even younger yet so strong and I don't know I'm sort of scared that my strength won't be enough to protect the people I care about in the real world." she said frowning slightly as she processed what had happened in the last match, she had been watching and while she was dissapointed that Summer got treated like that she was more upset at what it did to Summer's self confidence at least from what she saw in the stands.

She didn't think she'd forgive that Jazz girl anytime soon, especially when it looked like it was her own blood that did the worst to her teammate. So indirectly it was her failure that lead to Summer being hurt badly and she felt awful, even worse than when she felt when she thought she hadn't done enough to get promoted. She would quickly bury it or at least try to before she stared tearing up when it was just supposed to be a celebration for team 10 but resolved in her heart to take this being a shinobi thing much more seriously. "So Ghosty what do you think? We need to get stronger right, the exams we could of done much better if only we were I don't know more versatile"
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime11th October 2015, 10:40 pm

The boy shook his head to her offer, "Nah, I don't think I'm going to use the umbrella." He didn't think it would be a good weapon for him to use. To top that off he was trying to figure out how to use his fan in battles. He had a few ideas, but he hadn't really came up with that he liked. Maybe he would ask Cherish later on to help him find a way to use it. He didn't have Wind Release so he didn't know how he could use it effectively. The boy sat up straight, he didn't get food yet but thinking of new ways to fight always got him excited. He rubbed his chin, trying to think of something.

Omito nodded his head, agreeing to what she had to say, "Yeah we should work hard to get stronger so we won't lose again. Next time we won't be in the Exams. It'll be an enemy, someone who will kill us without a thought and we need to be able to beat them every single time so we won't have to see anyone get hurt." The boy then looked up for a quick moment before looking back at her with his light sea green colored eyes, "You're right. If we were more versatile we probably would of been able to... Make it further..." Thoughts of losing to Jazz crossed his mind, he was about to get upset but remembered that he still got promoted. The boy smiled towards his friend, "Hey, but at least we got promoted to Chunin right?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime14th October 2015, 3:20 pm

Hmm okay well, then I gues I'll probably sell it then. Could use it to buy one of those Hakagakure style Gourds I've been meaning to upgrade from mine into something more durable. Wouldn't want someone breaking it and spilling all of my sake. Cherish said in reply to Omito's quip, she would leave the Umbrella alone seeing as if she wanted to sell it then it wouldn't make any sense to use the senbon. Besides senbon were useful especially as a medic sure shurikenjutsu wasn't really her thing it was more Omito's even though she saw he preferred Kunai but it didn't mean she couldn't learn some basic shurikenjutsu just in case. Actually now that I think of it I could really do with those Goggles I've seen some of the jonin wearing? Because its such a pain swimming in alcohol really stings my eyes even when I use water chakra to coat them. she said having a spark of realization, initially she had hoped they'd come with them but they didn't which was pretty sad but the umbrella's were somewhat expensive so selling them back unused could fetch a nice price.

She would listen to what Omito had to say agreeing completely, even though in terms of teamwork wise she knew they were pretty good she knew they needed to be better in case they ever got split up. Heh, yeah at least we got promoted, that means we can look up more cool stuff in the library when we get back to Dipu. I've been looking forward to learning some stronger offensive ninjutsu that way I can built up my reserves further and have the ability to actual dish out damage instead of relying on having to first shift the terrain to my advantage. I'm too reliant on terrain to pull off a winmy fight with Jazz showed me that.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime17th October 2015, 5:34 pm

The boy nodded, agreeing with Cherish that it would suck if her sake was spilled everywhere by someone breaking her gourd. It was a good idea to get a new and improved one so the chances of it breaking would be slimmer. Omito looked at her when she brought up how some of the Joinin wore those goggles. She explained her interest in getting a getting a pair because of how it would protect her eyes in the alcohol. Omito never knew that it hurt her eyes, he never really thought about it. The goggles would be useful for her but he didn't really see any use he would get out of them. He guessed that it wouldn't be a bad idea to get them though, maybe someday he would have to fight in the murky depths of the ocean.

Omito agreed that if she packed a little more punch in her attacks she would be better and wouldn't have to rely on changing he terrain. "Yeah and I'm trying to think of ways where I could improve too..." He already knew he was a heavy hitter, but he was trying to think of something else he could do that could make him successful. Omito would untie his headband from around his neck and would adjust it onto his forehead. He was starting to feel better now, but he was a little tired and hungry.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime29th October 2015, 6:12 pm

The table before her was festooned with equipment. Bits and pieces, weapons and items and various other things that Summer was pretty sure she wouldn't ever have to use. She was a samurai, sure she could learn some Shurikenjutsu but it wasn't really going to help her, that was Omi's thing anyway, he seemed really good at it actually and it was awesome to see him utilise it. She used swords, she was a samurai, it was what she done. And she had failed. She let out a sigh and placed her hand on the flak jacket sitting on the table, a slight frown on her face as she looked at it. She didn't really deserve it, did she? She was given a win and then given another, she should have lost that last match damn it. Her hand closed into a fist and she clenched tightly, gritting her teeth and then releasing all the tension with a long sigh. Thankfully there was no one around to see, the festivities were over, everyone was gone from this building, apart from the Kage and her cronies a few doors away.

She pulled the flak jacket on, securing the straps and then putting the weapons she had and the ones she was given into various pockets. Everything else went back into the sealing scroll which she put away in a different pocket. The last one was taken up by her new summoning contract. She wasn't sure what had made her pick crow but something about it just spoke to her and so she was happy to have been given it. With all that done she set off, wandering through the streets of Kohai, eyes scanning around, enjoying the sights and the stillness of the village and then she paused. Her team were sitting in a cafe, or a Dango shop, Summer guessed, looking at it for a few moments. They were talking but... Summer couldn't face them. How could she? She had failed, she said she would avenge them, that she would bring the beat down to Jazz and she hadn't. She'd lost instead, miserably. Tears sprung to her eyes and started to dribble down her cheeks, her hands clenching in fists. With a swish of pink hair she turned tail and ran.

A coward now as well, how could she ever look at her friends again? Promise broken and now she couldn't even meet them face to face to tell them that, to tell her that she was sorry, that she was a failure who didn't deserve to be with people like them. She held the sounds in as she found an alleyway to cower in, sitting down with her knees up and against her chest, her arms wrapped around her thighs and her face buried in her knees. Soft sobs wracked her body as she sat there, not caring about the conditions, not caring about the weapons splayed out around her, preventing anyone from even bothering to try and attack her, only caring about the feelings within her and the sadness that dominated her heart, the tears that fell from her eyes. She knew that she seemed weak... Perhaps that reflected the truth.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime29th October 2015, 6:36 pm

Cherish would nod, before sighing and then looking out the window, it had been a while she wondered where Summer was, if she had been paying attention a moment before she probably would of caught a glimpse of her friends figure in the distance. Unfortunately she hadn't and instead would finish gathering all she needed and putting her equipment where it needed to be and sealing everything else away. "I wonder where Summer is, I don't want to order anything until she gets here." Cherish said greeting a waiter who had passed by she would hail him over. "I want to reserve this booth for all night? We just got promoted my team and I and well we want to celebrate, just waiting on the last member. Put it on the Dokusei clan tab thank you." she said with a small smile with the waiter nodding and noting down the booth name and leaving again.

"If only I knew the shadow clone technique I could of sent one to go look for her or something." she mused to herself while looking at Omito wondering if he would be up for looking for her, then again she didn't want to strain him after all out of all three of them he had been hurt the worst. Then again considering he was facing the side towards the window maybe he might of seen something that she didn't?
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime13th November 2015, 12:13 am

Omito watched as his friend sighed and looked out the window. She seemed a little sad, but he didn't know why. She was so happy just a few moments earlier. The boy looked out the window as well, trying to see what she was looking at, "What's wrong Cherish?" He wondered what was bothering her, maybe he could help. Omito listened as she explained to him that she was wondering where Summer was, and that they couldn't order without her. Omito looked off and spotted a glimpse of someone with pink hair run around the corner. The boy stood up and gestured for Cherish to follow, "I think she just missed the place, I saw her run past it." He then left the shop after Cherish reserved the table for the night. He turned the corner and saw Summer crying in a ball. Omito wondered what was going on, she just won the Final Match. He came over to her and sat to her left, he then put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her in close. He felt bad that his team was always crying and going through stuff. It was probably because he was on a team full of girls.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime19th November 2015, 4:58 pm

Cherish would turn around but wouldn't see her, instead when Omito set off she would quickly follow him and after searching for a bit she would see her best friend having a breakdown in an alleyway. Girlie?! Cherish said moving to the other side and laying on Summer's lap since Omito had pulled her into a one armed hug. She would look up at her and lift her hand to brush away her tears not knowing what was going on, did something happen why didn't she want to celebrate with them. She thought about it and wracked her brain for answers but came up blank, she hoped it wasn't her fault. It's okay don't cry....talk to us. she was the type of person that cried when other people did, empathetic crier or something of the sort. As a result looking at Summer bawling her eyes would subconciously tear up as well.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime25th November 2015, 3:18 pm

Through the sound of her sobs and her sniffling she didn't even hear Cherish and Omito show up, didn't notice them in the slightest at least until they hit the edge of her sensory via Vexos. Then they showed up and she quickly recognised them from how they felt whilst in the area, after all they were there quite often. Her head then snapped up, her one eye red rimmed, tears dripping down her cheek. Her teeth bit into her bottom lip and she hopped to her feet and stepped away from the pair of them turning away and reaching up to wipe her face on her arm, swallowing and dragging her composure back from the brink of the abyss it was about to leap into it. She took a deep breath and then stared at the ground, keeping her back to them and her weapons swinging from her hips, giving them a shake to loosen them before pushing them all back in to calm herself down, body trying to twitch with concealed sobs still but she stilled them, focus is what she needed and focus is what she took.

"Why do you even want me around?" Her voice was raw with both the sobbing and the emotion that dwelt within, thick with grief and an obvious hatred towards herself. Her hands clenched into fists and she dropped her head further, chin almost touching her chest. "I failed you both, miserably. I said that I could take her, that I'd avenge you and all I done was lose, she beat me soundly and then rubbed salt in the wound! She forfeited just to make me feel hollow, to let me know that I had lost. She didn't have the decency to just let me lose or to make me yield. She just... Gave up the win..." She growled and bit down on the inside of her cheek hard enough that she tasted copper in her mouth as the blood flowed in. Spitting to the side, red tinged saliva smacking against the wall she then took another step away. "I'm not worthy of your companionship, not when I can't even protect you... I couldn't do anything right, the first match I won by forfeit, the second I got wounded and the third I obviously lost, it was so obvious..." She choked out the words around the gall of hatred that burned inside of her and she took one of her hands in the other, squeezing them until the pain made her gasp.

"I will understand if you want me to find a different team... I know I messed up..." She said after a few seconds, looking down at her swords and wondering if she was even worthy to carry them, they were special weapons, ancient weapons that held great power and yet... She wasn't anything, she wasn't worth it, why did she get to have them when so many others didn't? She didn't get the world, but she was young... That didn't make the taste of defeat any sweeter.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime6th December 2015, 9:43 pm

Omito watched her stand up and watched her wipe her tears away, now standing behind her. She didn't want them to see her crying? That would be the reason for trying to conceal your tears. Omito heard Cherish telling Summer to talk, he on the other hand didn't say anything, not knowing what to do. Then he heard Summer ask a weird question, it was about having her around. The boy watched her adjust her weapons with confusion all over his face, "Uuuuh... What are you talking about Summer. Why wouldn't we want you around?" He didn't understand what was making her so upset, he hoped it wasn't something he or Cherish did.

The boy wasn't expecting the answer he got. He shook his head after she finished her first sentence, "You didn't fail us." His mouth then shut when she continued, now he knew where this was going. It was about Jazz. She wiped out the entire team and Summer was the team's last chance of beating her. Now that she brought it up, Omito remembered promising Cherish that he would beat Jazz for her, only to end up losing, and losing a lot of blood. His friend also seemed to be upset about how Jazz defeated her, by giving up when she could of won. Omito had to admit to himself that he would be just as upset as Summer. He then watched his team mate spit to the side, which was kind of gross, but he had to cheer her up. The boy walked up from behind Summer and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, it was a little awkward because she was taller than him though. He pulled her close and put his head against hers, "Hey. Don't even worry about it anymore, nothing we can do about what happened. Me and Cherish already talked, we decided to put it behind us and to work really hard towards he future, that way we won't lose again." She then said something about understanding if they wanted a new team, "Are you serious? You're our friend, we're all going to get stronger together."
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime8th December 2015, 3:18 pm

Cherish's face would scrunch up as she heard Summer's words she too was reeling from the events of the exams and if not for her own talk with Omito she probably would of been too pained to say what she wanted to say but instead she would. Don't say that, you couldn't take her yes but your not the only one we all couldn't take her! You don't have to protect us, we all protect each other that what we do were a team and teams stick together Summer. Cherish said her eyes glistening even though her voice was firm she wouldn't allow her best friend to just walk away and had used her actual name just to reflect how serious she was being. It's like Omito said, we just have to get stronger, we all lost because we're too specialized, your defense, I'm support, Ghosty's offense we are an amazing team but solo wise were maybe above average. That..girl she was toying with all of us, not just you and it's obvious she had to be the strongest one on her team and you didn't even start the match fresh like she did." You beat the guy who beat her teammate right, and you beat the other guy even if he forfeited it still counts. At least you made it past the first round unlike me she said trying to remind her of the fact that out of the three of them she had made it the farthest.

"She wasn't doing it to win, she was...deliberately cruel why else would almost cut Ghosty in half or do that to your shoulder. I know that injury, the scent the sight of it that's the same type of injury that comes from Dokusei blood. My blood." Cherish said trailing off and looking down. "That she would..no it was never about the exams when it came to our matches but it's in the past and we've learned from it. All we can do now is just train and train and make sure something like that never happens to us ever again." she said regaining the fire in her eyes and looking up so she could stare Summer in her eyes before moving over to wrap her in a hug from the front her arms moving to include Omito in it. "Never say that again Girlie, there is no other team for me. I need you, both of you and no matter what happens you'll always be my precious people. she would whisper the last part though it was loud enough that both of the people she was talking to would hear it.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime12th December 2015, 3:00 pm

She was barely focusing on what her friends said, she knew that she should but it was getting difficult to understand their emotions in regards to their words. Shouldn't they be annoyed at her, they shouldn't be so accepting should they? She didn't feel like they should anyway. The arm around her shoulders caused her to finally open her eyes, the pink orbs rimmed with red from her tears and she was swiftly pulled into a hug from that. She could feel Omito behind her, feel his dimensions and the press of his chest to her back as well as the soft thudding of his heart. Had her awareness truly grown that strong? She let out a soft sigh and was about to reach up to wipe her eyes when the second presence in her little bubble of awareness pressed against her front and she smiled ever so slightly at her friend.

She wrapped her arms back around Cherish and held her tight for a few moments before she spoke again, letting her get everything out first of all. "I still feel like I failed guys. I mean, I'm supposed to be the defense but I just couldn't do anything in that fight whatsoever, her attacks were so fast and struck in ways I just couldn't deal with. She gave up a doppleganger to avoid a blow that I was sure would hit and the blade tongue thing..." She paused and looked at Cherish, giving her a smile once more. "You can't blame yourself for that, you had no idea that it would absorb your blood to be used against others so it isn't your fault at all, okay? It was mine for getting struck but really if we are blaming anyone we're going to blame Jazz for being so mean in those fights, she really didn't need to do half of what she did." She shook her head, pink hair flying around her for a moment before she turned around and hugged Omito, chest to chest this time. "I guess I feel bad because in a team fight... I wouldn't have been able to save you guys from her attacks, I just couldn't have done anything... You're right though, we do need to get stronger so that we can prove we are worthy of our victories and promotions, to prove we're the best there is! Kind of sad that Reiver-sensei isn't here, he would have been promoted to Sannin because of how awesome we all are." She grinned and giggled happily, giving both of her friends a kiss on the cheek.

Admittedly, despite the apparent sudden change in her personality, Summer was still dealing with a pretty heavy and deep rooted sadness. She was worried that if she ever had to fight Jazz for whatever reason that she might end up dying or that some of her friends might... She wasn't sure if she could honestly handle it if she lost her friends, she'd give her life for them and she knew that much already. Maybe branching out would be a good idea to give everyone a little bit of everything but they'd have to wait and see. "I'm... Still a little down, in all honesty but it's good to have you guys here. I guess I got a little carried away with my grief and the injuries you took." She sighed and looked to the ground. "That's why I didn't come and join you when I saw you... I wasn't sure I'd be able to contain my tears."
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime12th December 2015, 7:58 pm

Omito listened to Summer's words understanding what she was feeling. The boy then blushed after being kissed on the cheek. He gave a little mile before pulling away from the hug. Now that everyone was on the same page , as in training to get stronger for each other, it was time to go have some fun. Summer then said something about not being able to hold in her tears. The boy gave a shook his head, "You don't ever need to hide stuff from us okay? Now let's all go have some fun. After all we are all Chunin now. Plus, I'm starving, I need to get some food or else I might pass out." Omito smiled, trying to cheer up his friends before he gestured them to follow before walking towards the shop.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime12th December 2015, 8:11 pm

Cherish would smirk at Omito's blushing it was cute, but wouldn't tease him for it. "Well I hope I never have to fight her again, she's brutal for no reason...and she scares me" Cherish thought to herself masking her fear by instead checking her gourd but frowning when it was empty. Watching her teammates arrive in the medical bay one after another had scared her even worse than fighting that Mishura guy no she'd never forgive Jazz for that but at the same time she knew she couldn't take her not with how she was now. It's on the Dokusei tab so eat as much as you want and the best way to feel better is by drinking. You have to drink with me this time guys, we're Chunin and you guys are injured and if you drink the pain will get numbed and you'll feel a lot better to! she said cheerily trying to get them pumped and taking Summer's hand before following Omito so that they could all go back. Besides she wanted to get them drunk so she could see how they were intoxicated, you never know someone until you've talked to them when they have absolutely no filter hehe.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime31st January 2016, 4:06 pm

The pink haired girl nodded to both of her friends, squeezing Cherish's hand as she walked along to keep pace. "Yeah... Now that I think about it, I am really hungry after all of that and the nervousness of meeting the Kage. We'll get something to eat and something to drink... I guess for once Cherish I'll let you give me alcohol so I can see what all the fuss is about but no one tell my parents okay? They'll kill me if they found out I was drinking." She giggled sweetly and pressed up against Cherish, smiling brightly. "We are going to be not only the best team ever but the most fun. Did you see how serious everyone else was, like jeez... People need to liven up and actually have fun with their team rather than just seeing them as meat to throw in front of attacks... I mean in this team that's my job." She stuck her tongue out and dragged the pair of them back to the shop from before, sitting down next to her best friends and leaning back into her seat. Despite everything that happened, she would never give these people up, she would do her damn best to never let them down and she wasn't going to let them die on her... Ever.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime7th February 2016, 2:14 pm

Omito laughed a little bit when Cherish said that they had to try alcohol. Then a face of shock appeared on his face when he heard that Summer was down to try it. I guess that means I'll have to try it too. I don't want to be the only one not too. Summer was talking about how they would be the most fun team, it was true already. All the other groups didn't even all get along. At least in Team 10 they were all friends. Omito's stomach grumbled when they reached the front of the shop, he then held the door open for both his friends to walk in before he followed them.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime7th February 2016, 2:49 pm

Cherish would sit down, thankfully a waiter was nearby and would stand around waiting for them to order most likely the result of her and Omito having waited for Summer for quite sometime. Two jugs of sake, one warm, the other cold & two plates of dango for me. Cherish said with a cheery smile, the sake wasn't only for her but instead it was for the whole team, sure she could finish two jugs by herself it was around the same amount she usually kept in her gourd but she wanted to get them drunk. "Well some of them seemed social, like that girl who fought Omito, she seemed to get along well with her teammates I almost laughed when I saw her yell at one who was shivering for some reason. But your right most of them didn't seem to be having fun at all while others pretended to be something they weren't.. Oh well, we should eventually see about mingling with the other teams maybe the ones who didn't join the exams you know the ones around our age?" she said keeping up the conversation so it wasn't awkward silence while her friends ordered.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime12th February 2016, 7:40 pm

Reiver had just finished putting together a scroll of his jutsus together, two of which he planned on giving to Cherish as she was closer to him in terms of techniques than the other two. Omito he planned on signing into the Fox contract, so that the scroll wouldn't be lost if he so happened to die anytime. Summer, as before he was going to give her a pair of swords. However, Reiver wasn't sure how he planned on telling his squad he would no longer be a part of their lives, well to the extent of no longer being their sensei. "Well, time to see how much they have grown." Reiver put on a smile and walked towards where they were sitting. He was acting normal without drawing attention however, he knew Summer would notice him the moment he got within a certain distance. Due to his awakening, he made no sounds so he seemed to glide towards them. "I see today is a big day for you three." He smiled softly at the three of them as he looked from each face. Reiver was holding a few things, two swords, and a couple scrolls. These would be their gifts for their promotion.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime13th February 2016, 5:28 pm

"Actually yeah, mingling with the genin and see how they are getting on would be a good idea. We could even give them pointers and stuff to help them out when they get to their own exams! They'd probably thank us afterwards and we might be able to stop so many injuries from happening." She rolled her own wounded shoulder for a moment, waving away the waitress, stating that she wasn't hungry and didn't want anything to eat. She then paused. Another figure had entered her sensory radius and she quickly snapped her head around, her single gleaming pink eye almost like a crosshair as she worked out who was intruding in their space. That eye widened quickly however and she leaped over her chair with a squeal. "Reiver-Sensei! It's been so long!" She giggled happily and wrapped him in a hug. Despite her young age, Summer was still very tall, only about half a foot shorter than Reiver. "Why are you back in the Nations, I thought you had something else to do?" She asked him, stepping back and dusting herself down, making sure all of her weapons were sitting right and none had been moved aside through her rather rushed hug to her old sensei.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime13th February 2016, 7:27 pm

Omito would notice Summer jump out her chair, his eyes followed her until she stopped. That was where he noticed his Sensei standing there, Summer hugging him tightly it seemed. Omito would simply get up and would wave with one hand calmly towards his teacher. He hadn't saw him in a while. He couldn't even think back to the last time he saw him. Omito noticed the stuff in his hands an wondered what they were for. Some swords and scrolls? What does he plan on doing? Omito had no clue what they were for, but he was happy to see his Sensei. Omito's stomach grumbled while Summer questioned him. Unfortunately his Sensei showed up at the wrong time..... right before he got to order his food. He really needed to eat something soon or else he was going to faint or something.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime13th February 2016, 7:37 pm

Cherish would be focusing mainly on ordering and such when Reiver arrived she was a bit slow on the uptake instead she would smile happily as everyone here now and they could really celebrate team 10's promotion. "Your back, I'm so glad I thought you'd miss our promotions." She said while waiting for Summer to finish hugging him before doing the same only to return to her seat next to Omito. She would look at the scrolls but she was more focused on the fact that she ordered sake and it would be arriving sometime soon. "Hehe, sensei you know since your here that means you can pay for all of this right? Since your cute little genin have blossomed into awesome chunin." she said attempting her patented puppy eyes no jutsu nudging Omito with her elbow so he could mimic her and knowing that Summer would quickly catch on to the plan. It was only fair right, since they wouldn't be his genin team any longer, this was their last day as Team 10 and from tomorrow on they'd be known as Team Summer.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime13th February 2016, 7:50 pm

Reiver returned Summer's hug, giving her a light little squeeze, and likewise the same to Cherish. "Indeed, it has Summer. Oh... you already know about that? That news wasn't to be released anytime soon." He shrugged slightly before continuing his words. "Well, I came to give you three, some parting gifts as I will no longer be your Sensei." Reiver's eyebrow raised as he heard Cherish calling for him to pay for the celebration along with the puppy eyes. "Cherish...." He warned as he looked over the three. "You know that is a bad habit of yours, haha" He smiled softly before shaking his head "Alright just go easy on my pocket book." With that, he proceeded to hand Summer the two swords. "I know you will be wanting to get another pair, so here you go." then turned to Cherish. "Cherish, I want to entrust these technique scrolls to you. They are all the techniques I have gained so far in my life." He handed her the set of scrolls. Lastly, he turned towards Omito. "Omito, I would like to sign you to the fox contract. I think it might help you later on. You would be my first student under the contract, and you will be the next master of the contract once I have passed"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime19th February 2016, 7:20 pm

"Getting me new swords, Sensei... It's almost like you've had someone keep track of what I've been training." She teased, sticking her tongue out at Reiver as she took the swords. She held one in each hand, weighing them for a few moments before she hopped away from the table. Clipping each sword to her hips she swayed side to side for a moment, testing the balances. "That actually feels really good, feels nice having more swords, means I can strike targets faster." With that she lashed out with a few quick swings, drawing various swords and sheathing them to do so. "Yeah... That's good... That's really good." She murmured to herself. She then spent a few moments bouncing around, getting a feel for the weighting of having more swords latched to her body. With that done she shifted them aside and sat down once more next to Cherish. At that moment the multiplied puppy eyes jutsu was patented and Summer joined in, her one visible eye widening as she leaned in and she pouted at Reiver. With him paying for everything she thus didn't mind too much about immediately pouring everyone a large serving of sake and tucking one of her legs up under her body. "So Sensei, what have you been doing?" She asked quietly as she held the drink up to her mouth, taking a small sniff and then sipping it. The liquid was rather odd but she didn't mind the taste too much and thus gladly took another sip of it. This was something she was definitely going to be drinking slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations   Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 10 - Chunin Promotion Celebrations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next