Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

So.... We're not meeting a princess?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

So.... We're not meeting a princess? Empty
PostSubject: So.... We're not meeting a princess?   So.... We're not meeting a princess? Icon_minitime1st October 2014, 7:49 pm

One of the best sleeps Ryuu had since his mother died, could have been for any number of reasons, but I think It definatly had something to do with the fact he never had to wake up in that shit hole ever again. Sure the capital was a crowded and lively, but the debauchery wasn'thappening mere feet away from his head keeping him awake. It was just after sunrise when the young Dakar would wake up, and he couldn't be anymore excited to awake. Today was the day his new life would begin, no matter the outcome it was going to be a great day. So he would do his morning routine, taking only ten minutes, then after getting himself ready he would be seen waiting outside the Inn he was staying in, awaiting Neo so his journey could begin.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: So.... We're not meeting a princess?   So.... We're not meeting a princess? Icon_minitime5th October 2014, 10:01 am

Neo would take his time weaving through the side streets of the merchant area, finally making his way to the entrance of the inn. His looked pretty much like he always does, besides the bloody knuckles and chain wrapped around one of his arms, only just visible on the non hidden area of his forearms. He wouldn't apologise for being late when he approached the child, nothing really needed to be said, Yakuza business needed to be attended to first... Reaching into his kimono's chest, he'd pull out a small napkin as he begun to clean his hands, the chain being sealed away, almost like dissolving into a tattoo formation of his skin. "Lets go." He'd say, as he didn't even stop once reaching the child, walking past in the direction of the palace which only the most influential of individuals had access to. "Your attire is wrong. No shoes when you enter, bow to everyone except the casual workers. Do not mimic my actions. Do not speak unless spoken to first. We will be meeting with the Lady of Epsilon, Yvette Ocealot." Today he bought along no beasts, feeling naked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So.... We're not meeting a princess?   So.... We're not meeting a princess? Icon_minitime5th October 2014, 10:19 am

Ryuu really didn't mind that Neo was late, they never discussed a time that they would be going to meet the leader of the Epsilon empire. He noticed the blood on his pseudo-mentor's arm, but knew better then to dig into the personal business of a mad man, probably would expand his life span if he just never mentioned this to anyone, especially Neo. Nodding at the instruction given to him, he would show a small grin growing on his face to the fact he had just learned his hero's name. Then it hit him, these two had never introduced each other yet, sure he knew Lights name, but he didn't know that Neo and Light were the same person. "Speaking of names, I don't think we had introduced ourselves to each other. My name is Xerxes, but everyone calls me Ryuu" He would say awaiting for Neo to lead the way towards the Epsilon main head quarters.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: So.... We're not meeting a princess?   So.... We're not meeting a princess? Icon_minitime5th October 2014, 10:37 am

From Cerces to Ryuu...Yeah, I can see the creative pathway of development...no but seriously, how does one derive from the other, it doesn't make much sense to be honest. Not that it mattered, it seems the kid wanted to get on a first base type of relationship, so I suppose its only just to elevate the boys curiosity by spilling all the beans on who he was. "Neo. Beast Tamer." Look out everyone, the word is out. Now everybody is gonna know who this smooth sailor is. No but seriously, you need to be more specific in your question. We are having trust issues. So far all he knows is a name, thats like contract shit, nothing special, so there was no need to tell you his own name. In terms of his last name, he technically has two...or one and half, an abreviation cross name? Idk what it is, but its something, and he didn't say it because it may or may not give too much away, or even nothing...this is just a kid he was talking to after all. Even if he acts like a teen bully victim turning his life around like that one guy from highschool musical who is now a sex symbol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So.... We're not meeting a princess?   So.... We're not meeting a princess? Icon_minitime5th October 2014, 10:52 am

Knew that it started with an N, he was way wrong on the name though when they first met, good thing he never tried to say it before now. However Neo seemed to be more irritated then anything that Ryuu had to ask him his name, like who did this guy think he was assuming everyone one should just know his name. He wasn't no super hero, or a major political figure, no, he was the friend of the guy who was causing him to go broke back at the bar. Not only that, he seemed to enjoy lingering in front of the Inn they were staying at. Guess a blood bath didn't work as well as a cup of coffee, but then again this guy wasn't all there by Ryuu's guess. "Umm.... Are we going to meet them? Or are they meeting us here for coffee and food?"
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: So.... We're not meeting a princess?   So.... We're not meeting a princess? Icon_minitime5th October 2014, 7:50 pm

You must not skip details, Neo never stopped in front of the inn, he assumed you would follow as he walked towards the palace. There was to be minimal lingering in this circumstance. And of course, Neo didn't expect the boy to know who he was, in fact, it was quite the opposite, he like his anonymity, at least until the assassinations plays out successful. In any case, he would answer the stupid 'following' boys question. Sigh, a child indeed. "Them? I'm afraid you will only be meeting one, and we are going to her. As for coffee and food, that's entirely up to the lady of the house, you may only be permitted a chance to speak." Though its doubtful. Although she is outwardly cold, on the inner layers of this young childish looking woman named Yvette, there is a decent amount of sensitivity and kind heart-like stuff. The thought was shaken as Neo reminisced on their last meeting, with the promise of joint training sessions aimed to crush all parts of him...Hopefully it won't be reminded today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So.... We're not meeting a princess?   So.... We're not meeting a princess? Icon_minitime5th October 2014, 8:12 pm

Ryuu would shrug as Neo would go on and on about what he shouldn't do when they met Yvette, seriously, this guy made Light seem fun. How much could one person remind another not to open their mouth, he got it the first time and didn't need the reminder. So he would do just that as they walked through the streets towards the palace, it getting closer with each passing moment, putting him in a state of awe at the sheer size of it. He could have a lot of space to train in a place like that, however it was too big for his tastes.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: So.... We're not meeting a princess?   So.... We're not meeting a princess? Icon_minitime5th October 2014, 8:54 pm

Neo would sigh as they finally made it to the gate of the palace, walking through the tight security by waving off the corrupt guards. He was a regular, more or less, through usually he will take a more scenic entry to his napping location. Not all it perfect though, sometimes one must use the door to get into the house because the garage was closed, its a pain, but its a part of life. To be perfectly honest, he didn't even know where to go to see her, this meeting wasn't exactly arranged for a certain date, location or place, which is what he should have been doing over the 3 day break, but no, instead he slept carelessly. "Lets try the throne room, she hangs out there a fair bit." He'd say, walking past a number of nobles, not even bothering to give them the time of day, hoping that this boy would do his part if he was looking for a job here. But I think he'd be better suited for the yakuza to be perfectly honest. We'll leave that decision up to Light though. Entering the throne room, they would see...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So.... We're not meeting a princess?   So.... We're not meeting a princess? Icon_minitime5th October 2014, 10:04 pm

It seemed that Neo was quite the important individual at the palace, getting them through security without any problems. Though it would seem that Neo hadn't quite gotten his bearings at the palace, almost like he was lost, which was completely understandable to Ryuu, this place was huge. He would suggest going to the throne room to try and find Yvette, which made Ryuu doubt if he could find the throne room at all. As they would apparently walk towards the throne room, the simple title of the room had suggested that Light was correct in the first place, and that Neo had lied about her not being royalty. Guess he had to be wary around them both if they were the type to lie on each others behalf, but he would deal with that at a later date. They would enter the throne room, and Ryuu was in absolute awwe at the size and general out look on the room, definatly royalty.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: So.... We're not meeting a princess?   So.... We're not meeting a princess? Icon_minitime5th October 2014, 10:31 pm

This kids thoughts were far to easy to read, Yvette would have a field game with his mind. It wasn't royalty, as royalty suggests a bloodline or marriage, where as in this case, its more like a political leader who has earned their place at the top. Which I'm not sure if she really has fought as much as others, but hey, whatever gets us on the center fold is fine by me. Looking around the room, which was less of a throne and more of a seminar space, he'd find it empty. looks as though she isn't here, or perhaps she's hiding behind one of those invisible doors that she likes spying from so much. Pain in the ass this place was, with all its secret passages and what not. Maybe she's even gone as far as to found the headquaters of the Yakuza within these very walls. But thats unlikely and not to mention, fairly stupid. "I don't really want to go looking for her, so if we wait here, she should come by eventually."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: So.... We're not meeting a princess?   So.... We're not meeting a princess? Icon_minitime6th October 2014, 3:51 am

Hmm what is this? Neo-san I didn't know that you were bringing a guest Yvette said walking out of one of the doors in the side, it wasn't one of the hidden ones, usually she would of popped out of one just to mess with Neo knowing how he didn't like them that much but seeing as he had a guest she decided to be more open with her entrance. She was wearing a black kimono with a starry sky pattern hues of green, purple and orange blending in meant to simulate the aurora borealis often seen in the Land of Glaciers being made of fine silk and custom made to fit her body perfectly. I take it there is a good reason you brought someone to me Neo-kun, tell me is he worth my time or rather more importantly have you decided to take on an apprentice of sorts? Not that I mind of course active recruiting into the Yakuza is always welcome just not so close to me so..publicly. she said telepathically to Neo specifically while a fan with the same pattern covered the bottom half of her face as she looked at the boy with a calm gaze.

It wasn't warm nor cold, but rather polite she was willing to humor whatever reason he had to seek her out but ultimately she knew how to balance fans as well as those she regarded as subjects or those who fancied themselves as suitors. Of course she was already judging whether or not he fit into one of those three categories she hoped it wasn't the third one could only imagine how many requests to court she got...sure it was an ego boost but some part of her wondered whether they were only interested in her due to her child like body, ignoring the obvious reasons namely her political clout and connections. Either way, I'm Yvette Ocelot it is nice to meet you, your name is what exactly? she said her voice being less cold but rather a mix of feminine yet regal as she slipped into yet another one of her many roles when it came to talking to others.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: So.... We're not meeting a princess?   So.... We're not meeting a princess? Icon_minitime6th October 2014, 4:52 am

Bringing a guest...How did she even know he was coming in the first place. Was she in his head again, is that even possible, or is she just putting words together and unconsciously messing with his thoughts. Either way, it was a disturbing comment, only to be followed with what seemed to display her confusion in this unexpected turn of events. He's bring about a replication of a sigh that only Yvette would hear, directing his thoughts outwards to elevate her. Nice to know you hear me out. I told you Light wanted to bring someone to you last time we met, this is the kid. Neo would place both his hands in his pockets, looking at Yvette for a moment before turning around and walking to the wall to look at the various paintings and ornaments. "Speak kid, tell her what you want to say." he'd reach up to try and trace his fingertips along to feel texture of this particular piece.

I don't know what the plan is with him. Its Lights boy, not mine. Neo would retract his hand, turning around to see the mood of the room. Are those contracts ready yet? I'm starting to get a little bored with beating on petty thieves and gazing at the stars. Or better yet, this training could start. Even if he isn't outwardly for it, the idea would be enough to at least pass time effectively. Xerses or something right? I wonder if he'll give the whole backstory that Light was writing about, or simply introduce himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So.... We're not meeting a princess?   So.... We're not meeting a princess? Icon_minitime7th October 2014, 2:45 pm

It was like a fairy tale come to life, Yvette seemingly appearing from hidden doors, dressed to the nines, and that aura of power radiating from her. However the feeling he had for this woman were not love, but admiration for her. She seemed to be the exacte opposite of his life was like, the life he wanted. So after looking at her for a few seconds she would speak to him, asking his name yet all he could do is drop to his knees in a bowing position. He wanted to speak, the words were ready to come out into the open, but he couldn't speak them, no clue as to why though. His mind raced trying to figure out why he couldn't speak, embarassed that he would waste her time, a tear would roll down his cheek.

It wasn't until Neo had spoken up that he had finally regained his composure, and raise his head so he was able to look into Yvettes eyes. "I apologize for wasting you time, my name is Xerxes Duvert. I only came to thank you for saving my life by killing the filth within my village, and to pledge my allegiance to you"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: So.... We're not meeting a princess?   So.... We're not meeting a princess? Icon_minitime9th October 2014, 6:23 pm

Hmm my third mind remembers said conversation, sorry was thinking about something else, then again we can discuss this as I talk to the boy. Yvette said telepathically in her true voice to Neo as she listened to the boy, Xerxes, introduce himself her eyes narrowing slightly as she heard his wording before she sighed mentally. She would walk forward before using her free hand to reach out to touch his chin if he didn't of course flinch away in order to inspect him and while she did that she would question him. I see, you hail from one of the villages in the Land of Souls I take it? Your age, you are quite young aren't you, then again the most spirited ones are.Your first contract, will begin after Regal delivers the trains. Your target is Marcus Shimada. One of the most influential Greed enterprenurs and a shipping mogol, he will be in the port this afternoon going on a buisness trip to the Land of Abyss. That is your window it is optimal that you wait until he is at sea to dispose of him, that way we can blame it on the "Pirates" plaguing the waters and get more taxes to support the Midnight Buccaneers in removing them from our waters. she said her voice for Xeres being in the same politeness without patronizing him at all while her telepathic one had reverted to it's cold tone denoting the seriousness of Neo's mission.

There is no need for you to thank me, my actions that day were not something to be commended it is after all similar to crushing insects one deems as pests. No if anything I am glad that my actions brought hope back into these lands, a hope which was extinguished due to the actions of the Shinobi...ah but that is talk for another time. So you wish to pledge yourself to me, tell me Xeres are literate? No I don't mean whether you can count or read but truly have you been schooled, if not then the best thing I can do for you is gift you with a scholarship to one of the schools I am opening within the Land of Souls. Would you like that? Hmm think of it as a mission, I have been making attempts to recruit the idle youth and see to their schooling the continent of course has nothing of the sort. Rather it seems the only "school" is Gakusha which isn't so much a school than it is a higher institute of learning, and while people are taught they aren't truly educated. Yvette said before letting go of Xeres and turning before walking to the full scale model of the Seat of the Republic near the far western corner of the room. Walk with me Xerxes.His boat is rather lavish, it has a green dragon embroidered on the left side and is named the Basilisk...for reasons I do not know why. Their will be between 20 and 35 hired bodyguards at his beck and call, usually I would say not to harm them however my intelligence has reported that these are his chosen elite those which do the most horrid of things and state themselves on the nova slaves he keeps in his mansion. For that reason, none shall leave that ship alive after which you can choose to sink the ship if you like ultimately the end does not matter. Now then, would you like Jun-Kosei-un to assist you or will you be doing this alone. her expression as unchanging outwardly as it was when addressing Xerxes would completely hide the fact that she had infact just ordered the death of one of her council members.

I have grown weary of battle and killing, as revolution is merely the beginning in order to truly move forward progress must be attained and that is why I wish for you to attend my school. You will agree to this, yes? It shall be opening in two weeks time, full room and board think of it as a home away from home, or perhaps a true home if you like. Yvette said turning to Xerxes and looking at him her fan still in place.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: So.... We're not meeting a princess?   So.... We're not meeting a princess? Icon_minitime10th October 2014, 3:15 am

Neo would listen, occasionally offering a glance over to the pair. Honestly it was a funny sight when she reached out for him, its something an old lady would do, so even with a normal body it would be odd, but with her looking like a child, it was just too good. But one mustn't lie to themselves, Neo was a bit jealous as she did it considering the only contact they have made it during some kind of combat scenario or that one time when they shock hands. Pirates huh? I believe last time they met, Yvette mentioned something about business in that regards, something which wasn't of much interest. She generally does everything herself anyway. Marcus Shimada...I've seen him around. Arrogant and selfish, most likely planning to overthrow you anyway. uses his ships to bring illicit products. I actually used his smuggling ability to get one of my beasts in. But I can see why he'd be going first.

Naturally Neo would follow them as they begun to walk out of the room, this school was new, he'd never heard of it before. It seems she was taking the Shogun approach in terms of recruiting new members, not surprising though, she was pro during the war. "Light won't need to pay for your accommodation if you accept it." Lights tab, not his, it didn't bother Neo in the slightest, besides maybe having to escort the kid back home if he refused. The number doesn't interest me. So long as none of them can sense danger, I should be able to get them all at once. As for help, you know I don't work with anyone besides my beasts, but if you insist, i'll take one along. He'd sigh once more, leaving time for any reply from Yvette as well as an answer which will allow one more post in between, before speaking aloud to both. "I'll be heading out now, you can come with me kid, or stay here. If you stay to chat, or meet the weathy or whatever, then either myself or Light will be waiting out the front."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So.... We're not meeting a princess?   So.... We're not meeting a princess? Icon_minitime13th October 2014, 10:35 am

Her touch was like velvet running across his chin, such warmth filled his body from the brief contact that it seemed to wash over all of his troubles. There was no doubt at all she was a princess, but he had seen first hand that she was undoubtedly a force of unstoppable devistation and destruction, yet her words made her sound almost child like. "I am ten uand three quarters, I'm not so young that I don't know how the world works. Young, yes, but not unwilling to do what must be done. I know I'm not the smartest one out there, and my chakra use is rather abismal, but my body is quick, strong, and ready for whatever is out there" He would stand up straight, making sure not to slouch or act ofish around Yvette.

She would bring up a school opening in the land of souls, and that she wanted him to attend it for some formal schooling. Ryuu of course wasn't all to happy about his order, a school in souls was like an obedience school for wild animals. not to mention he had just gotten out of that hell hole, now he was supposed to go back to that life. The slight disappointment could be seen in his eyes as they walk through the palace, but would nod at the request of Yvette. "If that is you wish, I will return to souls and attend this school" He would say with a slight bow before Neo would pipe up about leaving and taking Ryuu with him. So again he would bow to Yvette before turning to follow Neo out of the palace.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: So.... We're not meeting a princess?   So.... We're not meeting a princess? Icon_minitime15th October 2014, 1:03 am

In that case Neo-kun, then do so alone, it would be easier that way not to mention I don't need a jun-kosei-un to supervise you either. When you get back, you will fill me in on what happened yes?Ah, you don't like that, it is understandable when you see the world from one lens your entire life it is difficult to see it from another perspective. Think not about the past and only look towards the future, after all the Land of Souls is a beautiful place, it was the filth that perverted it into the desolate place it is now..but this school is the first step in returning it to it's original state. Besides, I couldn't ever hope to improve the Republic without educating the populace, not that I would trust anyone other than myself to do such. I can see your determined, it will be nice teaching you what I know. Yvette said addressing both of them at the same time her primary mind talking to Neo while her secondary controlled her voice and the tertiary imprinted her thoughts upon Xerxes' mind she would turn away as Neo mentioned leaving and Xerxes bowed the faintest smile appearing on her face as she thought about what would happen next.

Before I forget, you are due for a training session when you get back Neo-kun. I will be waiting. she said telepathically knowing fully well that they were out of the door on their way, of course she had never utilized her telepathy on Neo outside of visual range, merely due to habit. Regal of course had experienced it across lands, it was slightly strenuous but still a very useful form of communication. Of course she didn't concentrate all the time but she merely wished for him to know that he didn't always have to meet her to talk to her, that was just the most effective way of getting her attention. She would retreat back into her inner quarters after all there was still much to do, in the Envoy..

(Yvette Exits.)
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: So.... We're not meeting a princess?   So.... We're not meeting a princess? Icon_minitime15th October 2014, 1:33 am

Naturally. The single word response was more then enough to answer her question, before he made his leave, almost forgetting which way he came to reach here, but managing to shift his body with instinct to find his way without causing humorous suspicion. Not that Neo really cared about his position within the noble life, if he had then perhaps he'd try to make some 'friends' among the high class douches. But no, Neo liked living the low life in his shack with no neighbors, no travelers, no human/Nova/zerih/whatever else race interaction. When just walking out the front door. Neo would pause when she added on the last comment, only for an instant, before his stride picked back up. It was another surprise by the princess, as it was the first time she'd contacted him despite the distance, nice to know she can tap into his mind from a distance, much more comforting indeed. Hoping that she'd hear, he'd add his own reply. I might be too exhausted after taking out so many worthy opponents. Sarcasm, Neo doesn't feel fatigue.

With all that shit out of the way, his attention would return to the kid, somehow both awestruck and greif ridden. Most likely also surprised, he'd been there before. "Get used to it kid. You'll walk away feeling the same every time you see her. Not the type of person that allows you to get familiar with her presence annoyingly. I'm guessing she made telepathic contact with you without consent." Yeah, been there, done that. Honestly, it was a rude way of doing things, every move Yvette makes has some ulterior motive. It was the touch on his cheek that had him feeling all fuzzy, that was nothing more then a means to an end. Now she has a hold of his head, just like everyone else she meets. "Both Light and I have work to attend to. We'll go back to the Inn, you can mess around there for a few days until he returns to take to this this boarding school thing. I'm sure she'll fill him in on whatever it is." Its not that Neo wasn't suppose to know I'm guessing, I'd say its because she knows he simply doesn't care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So.... We're not meeting a princess?   So.... We're not meeting a princess? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So.... We're not meeting a princess?
Page 1 of 1