Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Meeting the Boss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss Icon_minitime2nd April 2018, 9:15 pm

September made sure that she had everything she could need to impress the man leading them, including her Adamant bracers, and the golden rope Veritas. She had been waiting for his return just to meet him, especially after her little rendevous with the girl Kris. Apparently she had passed on the information and he was looking to meet the Taki girl.

"September. Remember, this is man you will overthrow."

"No Lyta. This is the man who is going to first help me get to the top of my chain."

"Yes, yes. We should be right on queue. Better hurry September. Punctuality is key. As much as I hate to say it, September, you need to play the long game to reach your best.[/spoiler]

September rolled her eyes at her living weapon's comments and chose not to answer her again. She found Master Armenezra's training spot where she had arranged to meet him, but found it empty currently.

"You're early. What did you expect?"

"Yes! Thank you Lyta!" She yelled out loud, not enjoying the condesending and even hypocritical tone. With another sigh she stepped up to a training dummy she found, flexing her arms as she was practicing some of her taijutsu techniques against it, each blow knocking it over before it sprung back up. She picked specifically the one which could take her high powered blows. Just something to pass the time.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss Icon_minitime3rd April 2018, 7:48 am

Armens only been gone for a week and his workload is already insane. The only saving grace in all this is that his student Kris had done well in doing the rounds and keeping up with the members of Bachiatari did. If it wasn’t for the pile of paperwork Armen would say that Bachiatari barely noticed he was gone. Kris has already shown to be a great asset to Armen and he’ll be sure to reward her for going above and beyond in his subtle way soon enough. On today’s to meet list is a young Ms.Taki . A new recruit spotted by Hope himself for the purgatory medical division. Much like Kris she was a young girl and didn’t have a whole lot of combat experience. How could she? She’s only ten after all , reading the report Kris had given him Armen felt a bit disappointed in himself. Obviously he would want recruits like Kris who are fired up, full of talent and potential but the trend seems to continue where they’re still only children by any societal standards.

After losing his arms at fifteen and meeting Rai the prodigy, Armen really stressed about not having child soldiers, but maybe it wasn’t time that he got with the culture. It’s a dream of his that Bachiatari will lead an era where soldiers are young adults but to see this dream become reality he’d have to deal with the times as is. Especially since these youngins are coming in so highly recommended. Armen would fear up and head out to meet September Taki. As he made his way over to the meeting grounds he’d think of his approach. He wouldn’t want to repeat why he did with Kris. In attempts to scare her off it seems like all he managed to do was make her so impressed that she wanted to join even more than before and even train under him. So maybe the scare tactic just doesn’t work for kids. So he’d hope to just figure something out when he sees her in person.

Being only a few feet away he’d hear a banging sound. Cautiously he’d approach the loud noise as it got louder with every blow. He watched as the tiny little girl that he left to go meet went in on a dummy with her taijutsu. Even he had to admit to himself; he was already impressed but still he had a job to do and he’s pretty good at it. ” o dale chica! Como estas! Whatchu doin out here all by urself ella? It’s dangerous!” a man dressed as an el churrasco gang member approaches September.

Techs used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss Icon_minitime3rd April 2018, 8:06 am

"Hah!" September grunted as she swung with the full might of her swing, and immediately had to step back at the sprung right back up and nearly smacked her with just as much force. She shook off her hand and turned as she heard a unfamiliar voice. She remained silent, just watching for a moment as she was approached. Nothing was familiar to her about them, she'd met a good few of the Bachiatari members, albeit most of them within her own division, and something wasn't sitting right. Unaware she was actually falling for an act. Even Hippolyta's silence was a little uneasy, like she couldn't tell anything either. So what better way to find out the truth. She turned and grabbed the dummy again as it was still swaying, steadying it and really hoping the dent in the 'face' was already there before her punching session. All a ruse though, suddenly turning and throwing Veritas when the unknown man was in close enough range to wrap around his waist or arm, whichever was easier to get a grip on, and tugged to coil it. She wasn't intending to harm, merely to wrap, so that Veritas could do it's thing and compel this supposed gang member to tell the truth. "I'm here for someone important. So who the hell are you?!"

Info so you don't gotta trawl:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss Icon_minitime3rd April 2018, 8:56 am

The el churrasco member took notice to the little girls strength to stop the incoming dummy with her bare hands. The force which the dummy returned to her was enough to shatter her hand in many places yet she held it steady showing no signs of pain. In a quick burst she then released what he only assumed at the time was a whip towards him once in range. At first glance he was able to deduct the abilities of said weapon and knew that if he were to get caught within the grasp of this weapon that he’d be at her mercy for sure. No way was he about to let that just happen to him. The whip had no set speed but the EL Churrasco member used B rank speed to push to the side and avoid its initial contact. As he moved to the side he’d pull out a kunai with markings on it.

When he first noticed her he didn’t really take too  much notice to the gear she had on, but after a surprise like that he had to be safer. That is when he’d also take notice of another interesting artifact she had with her. “Eyyyy how’d a kid get her hands on dem rare artifacts like dat?” He thought as he’d then speak up. ”eyyyyy u is a real loco niña. I wus jus gunna invite u to my gang but u dun fucked up now chica, yeaaa ..yeaaa u did. Now why don’t u hand dem pretty little artifacts over all nice n easy like or imma cut chu up to itty bitty pieces el churrasco style! Teach u to mess wit Me! Ermillio of da west.”  He’d stand there on the ready to kill if she didn’t follow his demands.

Tech used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss Icon_minitime3rd April 2018, 9:07 am

September gave a little click of her tongue as she yanked Veritas back to her. A little ploy of hers to test whoever this was, but as they were getting threatening... well she had to pick it up a little. They were quite fast, and he seemed to take note of something about her 'weapon' perhaps? "I'll ask again," This time she threw all her A-rank strength in to her throw of Veritas, only this time aiming to wrap his torso to prevent him moving. "Who are you?! Answer me before this gets rough for you."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss Icon_minitime3rd April 2018, 10:26 am

He kept his attention on her as she yanked the weapon back into her full possession. Her hostility grew more apparent as she gave her final warning to Ermillio. At this point it only succeeded on annoying him as he felt belittle as to be told what to do by a little girly girl. “listen puta don’t say I didn’t warn u! Ya hear gang member and u start underestimating shit. U fucked up u REALLY FUCKED UP!” He’d shout as she throw the weapon towards him with all her A rank force.

The two weren’t very far from each other only a couple of feet. But when she cocked her shoulder back and her body instinctively positioned itself to throw he’d take notice of the side the movement or attack was coming from and reactively move to the opposite direction.  Her body wasn’t moving very fast but judging by how much strength she possessed he knew that her strength would be enough to make that weapon do whatever she wanted. Not knowing 100% what she might plan to do with such an agile weapon he took measures not to expose himself. As she readied to throw he shifted in the opposite direction of where the object seemed like it was heading and held his kunai between his fist. Obviously since September’s attack had not yet formed once she’d notice the slight shift she’d just adjust accordingly to have the attack hit its target right in cue. Ermilio would rush towards the weapon she threw kunai first and release a strong burst of wind to blow it back. The kunai was positioned to disguise the gust of wind that came from his wrist.

September’s whip like weapon would meet resistance from the winds moving at S-rank speeds. Due to her attack being backed by A-rank strength it would normally do A rank damage but instead it met with another A-rank technique , greater winds. Now being in very close quarter combat with September, Ermillio would use his B -rank speed to force September to need reaction and speed to avoid Ermillio’s attempt to grab her wrist with the whip like weapon in hand and flip her across his back. If she is unable to match his B rank speed with atleast C rank reaction and C rank speed then she’ll be dealt C rank physical damage from hiring the ground from that judo flip. Ermillio would let go making sure to keep away from her open hands. Kunai still at hand he’d answer fusterated and ready to stab her to death. He’d grin his teeth  ” da nammmmeee is Ermillio u little runt! Da heck u think I r huh?”

Techs used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss Icon_minitime3rd April 2018, 10:47 am

September felt Adamant itching at her wrists as she threw Veritas right in to the wind that only restrained it and even pushed it back from doing it's job. She would have pulled it back again, but there was too much going on, and the closer he got to her the sharper her senses were becoming. "Warned you," She said at the last second as everything kicked in to action. With the close range of the grab being within 1ft, her arms moved without thought thanks to Adamant's guidance, further increasing her perceptions beyond their normal A- in to S- territory. Hippolyta's will likewise gave her a little increase in to her own speed, added as she swung to the side of the grab, Adamant slipping right against Emilio's wrist to keep guiding him forwards, whilst using that same momentum to swing, admittedly with only a C-rank speed, but Adamant would guide her movement, punching directly in to the arm with her full A-rank of strength, using her personal taijutsu style. She chose his arm to be sure she wouldn't kill, but a hit would shatter the bone.

Once more to give detail:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss Icon_minitime3rd April 2018, 4:37 pm

Ermillio didn’t not expect such fluent movement from a little girl. Not only hat she was only a D rank moving with such finesse. Her skill already proved to be genin at the very least but he’s coming at the young lady with B rank aggression yet she’s fending off with ease. She even starts pulling strikes making sure that the ones she take are non lethal. All that was taken in note. She had just gotten here and yet she operates as if she has been a member for a while. This display so far was worth more than any forced conversation that Armen could’ve tried to have with her.

Ermillio noticed as she would move on by him smooth like and use that same momentum to come back with a punch at C rank speeds. He already knew about her crazy strength ; her average speed is what’s helping him right now or else he’d have a whole right through him. Atleast he can contend with the C rank speed and incoming since it practically required no strength for her to pull her whip back; he’d be able to outspeed his way out of this one. He’d roll out the way creating a bit of distance and creating hand seals. Between the two of them a twister would form in the middle drawing in anything not being anchored down by C rank space. Due to all the moving and shifting around they’ve been doing he’d find himself closer to the training dummies. He’d grab hold of one waiting for the young girl to do the same with her whip.

Techniques used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss Icon_minitime3rd April 2018, 6:49 pm

September had hoped this fight could have ended quickly, taking her chance once they separated to reel Veritas back in to her grasp. She went a little more on the defensive as the wind twisters formed between them, holding herself firmly in place with little of a struggle. She knew she could only amp up her speed through her taijutsu style, and without him attacking she was limited speedwise. "Alright, I'm done with this. You're skilled, you're in a private place, and you threatened me after I gave you an out." She gripped the looped up Veritas tightly before getting in to position, pulling her arm back. It was clear she had a plan it seemed, but just what followed, she was set to defeat. Likewise again, she carefully plotted her course so that she would aim right at him, keeping her eyes open so her Reaction could follow him. She suddenly pushed off of the ground with all of her strength, should Emilio have any way to see her chakra flow he would see a faint aura surrounding her, as she threw her wait with a single punch from her Amazonian Brawling aimed right at him with A-rank strength, making use of Veritas' Suspension technique to move at A-rank speeds directly at his chest.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss Icon_minitime4th April 2018, 7:43 am

Ermillio thought that using the twister would negate a lot of her strength due to the pull. But instead the  young warrior found a way to trump his counter yet again. By jumping into the air he’d believe that she gave way to the effects of the twister but his hopes would quickly turn. In that same moment she’d use her strength coupled with an unfamiliar technique to come racing towards Ermillio fist first. What Ermillio had created for an advantage has become a disadvantage because the twister was hindering his movements as well.

Giving up on the whole ordeal Ermillio would take a night blow from the young lady and though she might go for a non fatal strike Ermillio exploded into smoke. Moments after Armen would come strolling in with his hands in his pocket. Without introducing himself he’d speak to her proudly, ” Welcome to da Bachiatari!”
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss Icon_minitime4th April 2018, 7:49 am

September was caught completely off guard by the sudden poofing in to smoke after her fist collided. At first she steadied herself again, and felt her heart stop. "Oh Goddess what have I do-" she began to panic, feeling a little afraid over just what had just happened, thinking she had made them explode in to smoke like that before another voice caught her attention. She looked back bewildered. She'd never met the man before, but she'd heard enough to know just how he was. "M-Master Armenezra?" she quickly wiped her face on the back of her hand and stood straight again. "It's nice to finally meet you, September Taki,"

"Geez girl, did you lose any sense of a spine?"

"Lyta, shush," She muttered down at her waist.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss Icon_minitime4th April 2018, 8:06 am

Armen observed her carefully having gathered the intell he wanted off of her from the fight and the shadow clone that just dispersed. As she noticed who he was her gentle nature cane through. “Der be lil himikos erwhere”, he’d think to himself as her demeanor reminded him a bit of his friend. Once she introduced herself he’d extend his metallic hand to her slowly and leave it out for her to shake it. He’d be sure not to surprise her with sudden movement since she seemed full capable of doing some damage to his arm thrown off guard by anything. ” Ay likewise I heard much bout ya. Dats some real skill ya got der. Who taught ya?”

Although he has read her file and analyzed her moves there were some things that he’d need to ask in person. So as he interrogated her he was sure to pay attention to her mannerisms and tells.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss Icon_minitime4th April 2018, 11:28 am

September rubbed at her hands briefly as she stepped forwards to properly greet the man leading them. She stood to attention some, one hand behind her back and holding at the other elbow from behind. "Thank you, I did a lot of research when I first got here. And I'm mostly self taught. When Master Hope-"

"Ugh, please don't call him that,"

"Lyta, until I get stronger it's only polite to refer to them as such,"

"You are sure that you aren't just going to bend the knee to him are you," As Hippolyta was speaking only to September it really would seem as if she was talking to herself, but a little attention would be drawn as the Living Weapon was giving her warning to her wielder by draining from her some.

"Y-Yes Lyta. Geez c'mon. What happened to 'just like the ancients'?" She snapped at her weapon that let up on her wielder. She looked back up to Armen and cleared her throat. "I apologise. I found a Living belt some weeks back, we're still getting acquainted and understanding each other. As I was saying, when I first arrived I spent a few days studying in the library with my clan techniques. I then spent time in the training yard where I added to my learning with the... I think they were called Titanic Fist and Lupine Fist? Well I mastered those stances, and then combined then along with my clan's fighting style. On top of that, I have had my bracers, named Adamant, for a few years now, they aid my perception to the point that at times it can feel like they move in their own faster than I could naturally move to react. And this is a new aquisition, Veritas. She like Hippolyta, my belt, are from an ancient clan that once lived in these parts. I believe it's element is called Psionic, I'm still learning how to make use of the element."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss Icon_minitime4th April 2018, 1:14 pm

Armen nodded as she began to tell him everything about her training. It seems that she was self taught but there were few things on her list that would usually require a teacher. Those boxing styles Armen was definitely familiar with having been a practitioner of lupin fist. But even that was taught to him by one of the captains. This made him pleasantly surprised to see how fast knowledge can be spread and acquired throughout the Bachiatari. This young lady was very interesting and almost genius like. The way she acquired both styles and coupled them in with her clan tech, she was it.

Quite frankly Armen think Kris had undersold her. Armen was already made aware of her artifacts before she can even properly acquaint them. Seeing her talk to herself out loud was no strange scene to him. Being a man who wields multiple talking weapons he gets the trouble that they can cause by just speaking too much. ” it be rowdy in ya head at times huh? Yea I kno da feels... Ders no denyin u have potential mah prodegy said it too. Thang is I jus ain’t completely sold yet on lettin ya stay in da Bachiatari. Ain’t nothin ya did baby girl; it’s jus yo age. U capable but u young n I dont wanna take away ya child like innocence. Da heart ya have fo people is evident n I like dat far more than addin anotha soldier to da ranks.... so answa me dis, why ya want ta trade yo life ta be a demon of da thorns?”
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss Icon_minitime4th April 2018, 1:51 pm

September suddenly turned much more serious, even to the point at glaring at the man in front of her. Her arms folded across her chest, carefully thinking over her words. She had to be respectful, but it was also clear that he wanted truth out of her. Show she was more than just another person to be in an army. Something... she didn't like the idea of herself. "Alright, first. Don't call me a child soldier." She lifted a hand and a finger at him as she was counting things off. Next came the second thing, "Secondly, I'm not trading my life for anything but the lives of others. Third, and finally," Three fingers were now up, "I'm aware of my youth. But the young have the advantage in learning, and I have a lot to learn. I came here to get better, to learn from the more experienced so that when I am old and learned enough, I can make a better decision on where my life is best placed to help others."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss Icon_minitime4th April 2018, 6:27 pm

Armen heard her out and was relieved that she was ready to lay her life down for others. But that’s is much easier said than done. Being a member of the Bachiatari essentially means you lay your life down at a moments notice for any of the three factions we are sworn to protect. That just seems like too much pressure to put on a kid. Armen takes in a deep breath and then looks up at the sky then back down to her. It was time for him to make a decision. He’s kept her waiting on him for a good while now and it was either a yes or a no. Armen couldn’t help but wonder where the heck are these kids parents.

” Wen ya accept da ranks in da Bachiatari...U accept dat ur freedom is lost. Right now u as free as ya can be. But ery memba of da bachiatari accepts n undastands dat der will be a time dat dey’ll be asked to kill n a time dey’ll be asked to give der life. If u Septemba Taki at age 10 say u ready ya take dis oath on behalf of yo futcha self. Den once again welcome to da Bachiatari if not den we can always find anotha way fo u to help.” He heard what she told him but he wouldn’t be doing his job if he didn’t make sure she was 100% sure of what it all entails.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss Icon_minitime4th April 2018, 6:41 pm

September put a fist to her chest as she starred him down as he spoke to taking an oath for her future self. It wasn't hard to see she had thought all this out plenty already. "My future self changes every second, as does everybody's lives. By joining I can do my part, no matter my age, to make as many peoples future selves their best selves."

"Nice choice in words September." Despite that she didn't answer Hippolyta verbally, the slight blush creeping over her cheeks at least showed that there had been some form of communication from the living weapon.

"I'm currently working upon my own survival and mastering my weapons, but I am also spending time with my division so that when I gain more experience and tighter chakra control, I can fully develop myself as a medical nin,"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss Icon_minitime4th April 2018, 9:04 pm

Armen remained quiet and let her response sink in. He doesn’t expect her to understand his distaste towards putting adult burdens on children but if he doesn’t take her then she’d probably just go and do it anyway. This way she would probably get herself killed. So she has her mind made up and now Armen will have to do his part and keep a watchful eye on her. The ASN has a three man cell and the Bachiatari does personal mentorship. Maybe in these cases it was time to take a page from the ASN.

He’d put his fist out not saying one word until she bumps it. ” I promise ya thangs are much different wen u encounter dem face to face. But u wild child n I respect dat. But best believe u n Kris funna get mad shit from me bout y’all age. Shits tough in da Bach but it’s funna be tough times 10 fo y’all. Miss one trainin session; jus one n u out! Fail one purgatory exam or assignment n u out. Ma G u tie yo shoes at da wrong time u out ! Ya got it?”
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss Icon_minitime5th April 2018, 9:10 am

"Bit bossy isn't he?"

September just smiled at Master Armenezra, ignoring her living weapon's comment, and nodding. "I understand completely. I won't fail you or Master Hope." She answered quickly, giving a nudge to her stomach just to warn Hippolyta not to say anything on the subject again. A thought did however return to her as she stood back up again. "And speaking of... expect me to one day to stand at the head of Purgatory. Because I'm coming for the job," For as refined as she had been appearing before then, she let her confidence, and her promise, show. She felt Hippolyta warm as she was making herself known. "Gonna have two powerful young ladies as your lieutenants once Kris and I get there. I hope you're ready to welcome us,"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss Icon_minitime5th April 2018, 11:05 am

Armen was ready to walk away once she agreed but then she would speak something bold. She was coming for Hopes job? Hope Kurogane captain of the purgatory division? Well that just sounded like sheer blasphemy.  The power and experience of a seasoned warrior like Hope was nothing to be laughed at or underestimated. This young lady was indeed as much of a  child in her mind as she was  in her actual age. When someone so young says something so ignorant there’s only one thing Armen could do. That one thing was to make sure that this indeed happens as she said! A large smile befitting of a captain would plaster on his face as he nods in respect to the young blond haired wonder girl. ” u’ll be a Captain yet shawdy! U will!”

He’d then walk away at peace with his decision of making her an official member of the Bachiatari. But he knew that this wasn’t all there was to it. In the time to come she be put through the fire until she has nothing left but gold. ” I’ll see ya soon Taki”

[/exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Boss   Meeting the Boss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Boss
Page 1 of 1