Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada] Empty
PostSubject: Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada]   Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada] Icon_minitime13th September 2015, 4:13 am

The Stadium:

The stadium was packed even though it was night time as those within Kohai tended to host examinations at night due to the scorching heat of the desert sun. More accurately the sun had just set and thus it was still moderately warm out the perfect time to relax and watch the finals of the Chunin Exams. The stadium was packed and there were numerous screen barriers which were projecting the stage from multiple angles all for the viewing pleasure of the audience. Courtesy of the Sasori Clan & the Rikigaku Clan, of course looking from the stadium the screens just seemed blank as they only projected one way while recording with the other. All of the participants had arrived at this time and were waiting in the viewing area for the participants, with their various fellow genin either seated among the stands or if they were also participating or a part of that genin's squad also in the viewing area.

Their squad jonin at least the teams who still had squad jonin were also waiting. This was the fourth match after the results of the first, second & third had both concluded and the participants had left the fighting area the proctor would signal for the next two to enter. He would wait for both participants to enter before he explained the rules to them. Alright so this is the last time I'll be officially required to repeat this, showcase your skills but if I see either of you deliberately going for a kill or a maiming without good reason you'll be either disqualified or penalized heavily. That being said, in such an occasion that you feel your life is threatened it is justified to respond with lethal force in return. He said pausing to make sure they both understood before nodding.

Alright...you may begin.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada]   Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada] Icon_minitime13th September 2015, 10:21 pm

Reserves:

Ada entered the stadium dressed much the same way he was at the start of the exams. Pressed pants and fresh clean shirt tucked in. A jet black belt with a simple silver buckle. Shoes shines so well that you could see your reflection in them. Cuff-links made of bright silver and his hair slicked back. Clean, pressed and looking more like he was ready for a business meeting rather than an all out fight with an opponent. Never the less it seemed like the right attire to wear in these exams. After all, through all of the trails, Ada had yet to really get his hands dirty. Perhaps his next opponent would change that bit.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada]   Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada] Icon_minitime14th September 2015, 3:53 pm

So this was it, time to end these exams, or at least mostly end them. She knew that depending on who won there would be other fights but hopefully they wouldn't be so bad, everyone would be tired and drained and might only need a single strike to finally finish them off. However before she could do that she had to deal with her current opponent, one Ada Zerin. She'd heard a bit about the Zerin clan but didn't actually know all too much, she knew at least that they were all Ronin or part Ronin. So Summer knew that Ada would have a special ability, she just needed to figure out what that was so it couldn't kill her.

Readying her weapons and her clothing, she tied back her hair and rolled her shoulders before turning and entering the battlefield. A smile was on her features and her hands were sitting on separate swords, one on Glimmer, the other on her Crystal Nagamaki that sat currently on her right hip. She nodded to Ada as she stepped up and then bounced on her toes for a few moments before falling into a combat stance, her Batto Distance already set. "Let's have a good fight, okay?" She called, turning the full force of her smile on Ada.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Blade on 15th September 2015, 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada]   Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada] Icon_minitime16th September 2015, 1:52 pm

Ada watched as his opponent walked into the arena. He wasted no more than a glance at her as his eyes bounced around to the stands of people cheering. A smile crossed his face for but a moment before vanishing behind a frown. The cheering people, the people cheering on the kids they undoubtedly just laid some money down on. It irritated Ada severely. Let's have a good fight, okay? The words snapped Ada back to the match at hand, but his interest in this tournament, in all these fights had been strained since the prelims started. Another fight wasn't something he was opposed to but this was far different from just another fight. This had quickly become a source of entertainment for people, and it was that that Ada had absolutely zero interest in.

"Or not." Ada said plainly looking back onto the girl. "Lets have a talk first. Nothing wrong with that right. If you feel the need to play into the hands of other by all means lash out at me but that will only have you bowing at my feet faster. So please. Lets just have a chat for a little bit." Ada said flashing a smile, taking his time with his words as to take a great deal of care to not show any emotion behind the words. No waver of nervousness, not an ounce of feeling behind them. "Chunin exams is a team based competition that then separates the teams up to judge them to see if they are worthy or strong enough to move up in rank. I guess I'll start the conversation. Why do you want to be chunin?" Ada said, taking his sweet time speaking. The longer he kept the action down the more enjoyment he could have in this arena. After all, all eyes was on him and so they all had to wait for him.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada]   Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada] Icon_minitime17th September 2015, 2:38 pm

He... Didn't want to fight? Summer paused and looked at her opponent for a few moments, removing her hands from her blades before looking around at the jeering people as well. They wanted the fight but they did seem bloodthirsty, it was actually quite unnerving when she thought about it. Combine that with the fact the wound she had caused on the other girl was still ingrained in her mind and Summer came to a conclusion. She nodded and sat down on the ground, resting back on her heels with her swords brushing along the ground, protected thankfully due to their scabbards. "I don't think I will ever bow at your feet, don't get cocky, Ada... But a chat would be nice." Summer spoke evenly, resting her hands on her knees and watching her foe for even the slightest bit of movement so that she could react to it.

After letting that settle she reached up and tapped her lips with her index finger. "I want to be a Chunin because it is the first step to greatness in the Shinobi world. I want to become a respected swordswoman and a great warrior. I want to make my parents proud by being such. They are both great shinobi and I love them both and I know that this world knows enough war and strife but with the right heart and the proper thoughts it could be changed, we could move on to an era of peace and learning, where the skills of the Shinobi aren't used to kill but instead to find out more about ourselves, to make the people better than they were. That is what I long for and I will fight every step of the way for it. What about you, Ada Zerin, why do you want to be a chunin?" Summer asked with a soft smile, showing no malice or hatred towards her foe.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada]   Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada] Icon_minitime17th September 2015, 3:41 pm

She's a lot more put together than I am if she really believes all that. Ada thought as he listened to Summer speak. Then his turn came up and he took a moment to pick his words. His vector arm formed a kind of L shape, creating a seat for him to sit down on without touching the dirt. "I really see a reason in becoming a chunin." Ada finally said, choosing just to be as blunt as possible with it. "I mean I sit on my thrown of my clan as is. I can be a leader without a title. I can create a world for my clan without a village or organization telling me I'm good enough to be a certain rank, and I actually have the ability to back it up. So can't think of a single reason that I want to be a chunin." Ada said shrugging slightly as his answer was given. It wasn't a lie in the least. He was here because of his want to be a part of a team, but he didn't need to succeed. They did. "Your team made it through the last round right? Tell me about them." Ada spoke out quickly, aiming to change the subject to something else. "Not asking for their secretes but are they really driven to succeed here in this tournament just for a title? I don't really fornsee the other matches going like this. My teammates are a bit more, 'have to prove I've got the biggest', if you catch my drift there." Ada said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada]   Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada] Icon_minitime18th September 2015, 6:06 pm

Summer sat there, watching Ada for a few moments before nodding. "I understand what you mean. However Chunin isn't just a title, it's a show of skill. Admittedly it isn't that high up in the chain but that isn't the point, is it? It shows that you have trained, that you have went through the exams designed to test your abilities in order to prove that what you learned can be put to good use. My friends however, they don't want to rise in the ranks for just strength, like me, they want to make the world better. Cherish wants to become a Medical Shinobi and already she is good, she is learning all about medicine." Unconsciously, Summer reached up and scratched at the scar that ran along her temple beside the eye covered by an eyepatch. "She wants to heal people, to stop death. Omito wants to hunt those that kill for no need, to make the world a safer place by his actions. We may not end up being the strongest physically, we may end up losing but we'll always have each other and no matter what we will always have the strongest hearts, believe it Ada." She grinned and gave a soft giggle, giving Ada a thumbs up.

It was really odd sitting and talking to the person she was supposed to be fighting but at least it was helping her regain some of the energy she had lost over the previous fights. Hopefully she wouldn't take too much damage in this fight, she didn't want to end up losing a limb as well as an eye in her time of being a genin.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada]   Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada] Icon_minitime18th September 2015, 6:39 pm

"One of you want strength. Another wants to heal the sick. And the third wants to punish the wicked." Ada spoke up quickly. Entirely ignoring the strongest hearts question. The crowd yelled down into the arena but Ada had completely toned them out. This conversation with another combatant is exactly what he wanted. "So this Cherish must have a soft spot for the young, old, and sick. Is that smart? I mean surely she must have some decent form of ninjutsu in her arsenal to say she wants to heal people in the midst of a war. And Omito was it. He wants to punish people who kill? In this day and age? Really? He has to be quick to anger. Lashes out a lot doesn't he? Prefers weapons and using his own hands up and close rather than hiding in the shadows and from afar right?" Ada said getting slightly excited about his conjectures about the team. "I bet that would make you the supportive type. The person who has to clean up behind Omito's bloody path while, cherish right. While she keeps you both still breathing? I bet between the three of you, you don't have any skills that would actually be a surprise to an opponent." Ada said ending on a rather bold statement. This conversation was ten times more entertaining than a real fight to Ada. Plus it put everyone watching on his clock and not on their own.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada]   Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada] Icon_minitime20th September 2015, 8:44 am

"That's where you're wrong Ada, you can't just assume things like that. Cherish cares for all it's true and she really does want to help but she's a really strong Kunoichi as well. I've sparred with her before and seen her fight for real and she isn't weak. Omito isn't quick to anger either, he's calm and collected, a good friend of mine after all and he is equally at home fighting properly and working from within the shadows, bringing opponents down without them realising so. I'm glad to have them as friends to be honest. As for me... Well I am the supportive type, I keep their spirits up whenever I can and do my best to make them smile, when it comes down to the wire I protect them, prevent as much harm coming to them as I can and if need be, I'll be the one to take the pain for them it's what I do. So as I said before, Ada, don't get cocky. We are much stronger than you might think and together we are nearly unstoppable, friends to the end." Summer paused for a moment after that and cocked her head to the side, thinking for a few seconds.

"Are you saying what you are saying to try and get anger out of me? Do you actually want to fight but are too scared to make the first move without showing off what you can do? I can understand that but there is no need to be mean to other people, we are opponents yes but we can have a good fight if it comes down to it without disrespecting one another. So I don't see the need for you to make assumptions and say rude things like that." She shrugged and sat up properly, resisting the urge to scratch the eye that wasn't her own.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada]   Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada] Icon_minitime20th September 2015, 12:31 pm

Ada smiled and let out a laugh. "Anger is pretty far from the response I was looking for." Ada said standing up from his sitting position. "And a king should never fear a peasant." He added quickly as he adjusted his collar and cuffs a moment. "No rather I was trying to take a different approach. Fighting all the time can be a bore. All my teammates seem to want to do, so I guess one of us should show some other type of skills. And I'm satisfied now. I mean I'm sure I could have preyed for more but this is enough for me. After all promotion or not, doesn't really matter to me." Ada turned his eyes back to Summer. "Normally I wouldn't explain things but I feel the need to see just how far you can go in this, so listen closely." Ada's tone turned very soft so that only summer would be able to hear and the crowds high above would have zero chance to hear this. "Round one. A written test. I my self can't stand written tests but I was confident that I could do enough to pass. My teammate, Jazz however was far more competent in such things. My other teammate not so much. I bridged the gap between us so that we would all pass with ease. Round two. Travel through a labyrinth of sorts to find our way to the next round. I captured one of the enemy team, while protecting my team, and giving them enough support to finish off the other two. Not that they really needed help in the matter. End result? Two kills for Ka one for Jazz. The one I captured didn't need to die but my teammate was a bit happy on the trigger. Round three. I forced my opponent to surrender in a single move. Avoided killing the man and did no more damage than a kunai drove into his arm. And here in the finals. Well the last round gave a look into, short as it might have been, the fighting styles of you and your team. This round you gave me a look into how they would think." Ada smiled as he wrapped up. "So I'm finished here. I've shown all I want to show and I hate being the entertainment for people like these." He said pointing up at the stands. "Good luck to you in the next round. Only piece of advice I have for you is pray you don't run into Ka. Jazz you might have had a chance against. Him. He won't hesitate to kill." Ada said as he walked past Summer.

He held up a hand and headed off towards the gate. "I give. She wins this round. It was a well faught bout." Ada said, completely putting on a show as he walked out the arena.

[FORFEIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada]   Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunin Exams Finals (Match 4) [Summer vs Ada]
Page 1 of 1