Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 9/ Team Mellow Beaches and Playful Bits [Team/Squad training]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Team 9/ Team Mellow Beaches and Playful Bits [Team/Squad training] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9/ Team Mellow Beaches and Playful Bits [Team/Squad training]   Team 9/ Team Mellow Beaches and Playful Bits [Team/Squad training] - Page 3 Icon_minitime1st October 2015, 12:04 am

"Hmm...I see. Well my first suggestion would be to hone your ninpo to at least on par with Crashing Ground. The reasoning behind that is, if your ninpo is that fast when you combine it with your Circuit Fist you'll be able to essentially keep up with opponents who possess Vacuum Release. For comparison since it might go over your head that's essentially how fast I can move on the ground at my maximum using my Dart Step, which if I might say so myself is Jonin level fast." R'tari said before continuing on to fully explain exactly what that meant in case Nyen couldn't put two and two together. "With that all of your iron sand techniques would likewise be that fast meaning those shuriken which I could easily dodge or snatch out of the air would force me to destroy them rather than avoid them. Your clones would likewise move at that speed as well which if you use them to hound the opponent and explode would give you the offensive power you think your lacking. It would also improve your close range combat especially if you use that metal staff you have to keep your opponents at bay, you could use your Wave of Inspiration to channel lightning through it. Even better you could develop a Lightning Release chakra flow technique to constantly maintain the lightning within the staff to shock those people you hit with it thus making them keep away and minimizing the risk of them just grabbing the staff and yanking it out of your hands." he said deciding in regards to close quarters he had pretty much covered what he thought she should immediately fix.

"In regards to utility & support, I think there are two or three earth release techniques which can lighten and increase weight, I don't know their names exactly but if you learned them not only could you increase your own innate speed but also be able to assist us. You could even apply the technique to your projectiles to make them much heavier and since your just manipulating them with circuit fist you'd be able to still move them around just as fast as if they had been lightened thus increasing their damage and potentially using them to pin people down with their weight they tried to catch them. You could even use it with your metal staff, lightening it to make it easier to spin and move between your hands and then right before you hit someone increasing the weight to deal extra damage only to lighten it so your mobility isn't hampered." he said before thinking of other things she could improve in terms of her support and realizing something.

"You need more sensory mediums, your vibration sensory is good and all but it needs to be better if you want to detect those people who specialize in underground combat. Another thing which would help would be finding some way to spread your iron sand through the air like the Hiding in the Mist technique, it would conceal the area and since Sensei taught her silent killing it would give us an immediate tactical advantage. Defense wise, your Earth Spear is potent yes, but you should also find a way of using a technique not only completely dependent on chakra flow, maybe use part of the environment like rocks to cover an external layer of armor or maybe even something using your Iron Sand. You also need an actual wall technique, I don't know if your clan has an iron sand technique which can create a wall but that would be perfect if you need to protect yourself and someone else. Maybe a dome for 360 degrees protection like my rotation except more ally friendly." R'tari said honestly running out of things to suggest but he had just a little bit more which would essentially be expanding on the abilities she already had.

"Finally...I know it's a lot it doesn't mean your not skilled or anything I'm just good at figuring out what someone can improve on once I know their skill set..it's kind of why I want to become a teacher. You have the Binding Coffin right? I know there has to be a finisher technique which can be used along side it and if there isn't you should make one. But even without making one you can use your Wave of Inspiration to electrify the immobilized opponent." R'tari said before shrugging "That's all I've got for now."
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

Team 9/ Team Mellow Beaches and Playful Bits [Team/Squad training] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9/ Team Mellow Beaches and Playful Bits [Team/Squad training]   Team 9/ Team Mellow Beaches and Playful Bits [Team/Squad training] - Page 3 Icon_minitime17th October 2015, 2:07 am

Nyen would sit cross legged as R'tari continued, knowing it might be a while. She hadn't thought about the combination of ninpo and her iron sand techniques since up to this point she was fairly certain the ninpo technique didn't affect her eyes, but now that she thought of it, the technique was used to quicken everything above the waist, which would include her head and eyes. She would facepalm internally at that moment How could i have missed that. Obvious. Also the idea about using rocks and items in the arena piqued her interest. she wondered if surrounding any object in a layer of iron sand would give her the ability to move it at her will. She liked the idea of having an added weight behind her iron sand projectiles and especially if it meant she would be able to pin her enemies to the ground. She also knew about the technique R'tari hinted to with her binding coffin, which would crush her enemies and immediately kill them. This had been a technique she had been looking forward to learning and wasn't surprised R'tari already knew about it.

When R'tari suggested she use her iron sand dome as a defense mechanism instead of a way to trap her enemies, she had another internal face palm moment. She had been so focused on the enemies and her offence she hadn't really thought about the defensive sides of those jutsus until just now, as well as the idea of using a lightning technique with her metal rod. to be honest she hadn't been using it for very long. on one her her free days in between the time she had graduated she had found it in a small store and used some of her last zen to buy it. it hadn't cost much and was probably supposed to be used as a decoration of some kind. knowing that it could be so useful made her ponder what else it could be used for.

By the time R'tari had finished his speech Nyens eyes were wide and her head stewed with possibilities. "I...I had no idea. I'm sorry R'tari, i know i'm kind of clueless sometimes but thank you. I really do think you'll make a great teacher someday. Do...Do you think you could help me while i try out a couple of the new ideas? Since training was cut short I have nothing else to do for the rest of the day." She hoped he wouldn't mind just supervising, as a teacher would really. Nyen was also almost brimming with new found confidence. If she could figure out these suggested techniques, she might be able to make a real impact in the future.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 9/ Team Mellow Beaches and Playful Bits [Team/Squad training]   Team 9/ Team Mellow Beaches and Playful Bits [Team/Squad training] - Page 3 Icon_minitime28th October 2015, 2:22 pm

OOC: Sorry for replying so late. Internet problems recently but that's still no excuse.

R'tari would blush at the praise before smiling and nodding, mainly to the fact that he'd help her not her comment of her being clueless though he knew he had a knack for figuring how things worked together. "Thank you, I might not have the mettle to really progress through the ranks and do those types of missions but if my part in the grand scheme of things is to be a teach well I think I can do that." R'tari said getting up and stretching a bit before standing with his hands at his sides shifting a bit as he wondered what she'd attempt. "Perhaps your staff work? You can practice lightening the weight of an object with your earth chakra and likewise making it heavy, and you can figure out how to effectively use your Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration alongside it. It would also allow you to polish up your Ninpo and you can even find a way to incorporate your iron sand like say...using binding coffin at the end of your staff during a hit to make it like a mace then moving that clump with a combination of your Ninpo & Iron Sand control during a hit. You can even incorporate your projectiles create one hit it with your staff to transfer the electric charge to it and launch it at me, if I dodge correct it's trajectory in mid air. he said while Itami would change forms turning into a bo-staff as well.

Besides, physical combat is up my alley, this way we both can get a workout and you can get better at dealing with people who try to move in up close. Focus on parrying and counter striking, what you can't parry block with your armor. Itami absorbs chakra so if you want to use your Lightning make sure to aim at it or don't and use a low charge I can take the punishment I'm fairly hardy. he said spinning it in his left hand before twirling it around above his head at bullet release speed. "Remember, parry, block, strike. Dodging should be a last resort because you don't have very good leg movement if you do weaving out of the way is fine using your ninpo, you have very good eye-sight use that to figure out where the hit is going to land and counter effectively. Master this and you won't have anything to fear from close-quarters combat. If I move too fast, don't immediately try to block if you are in a good position to parry, lighten your staff and parry it but if you don't want to waste the chakra then blocking is fine. All in all use your instincts you might be slow on the uptake but you come through when you need it, I mean you finished Sensei during that spar didn't you." he said before moving forward at swift release speeds and swinging Itami-staff at her shoulder.

Spoiler:

Training Over - To be Continued in a new topic.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 9/ Team Mellow Beaches and Playful Bits [Team/Squad training]   Team 9/ Team Mellow Beaches and Playful Bits [Team/Squad training] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 9/ Team Mellow Beaches and Playful Bits [Team/Squad training]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3