Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Special Delivery - Team 10

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Special Delivery - Team 10 Empty
PostSubject: Special Delivery - Team 10   Special Delivery - Team 10 Icon_minitime9th April 2015, 6:45 pm

Cherish was currently waiting in front of the mission office she had knocked at Summer's house but her friend was sleeping so she told her parents to tell her best friend to meet up with her because they were going on a mission. She didn't know how to find Colt so she just wrote a letter hoping it would get to him, hopefully someday her and Summer could find out where he lived because she always felt uncomfortable going into clan compounds seeing as her family wasn't really the best. Her gourd was currently filled with alcohol and she actually hadn't had a sip from it at all instead she was going sober today after all she had to look presentable in front of their client if they got one. She really wanted to go on an adventure rescue a princess or something but...she was a lowly genin and knew the horrors of D-rank missions sure C-rank were a step up but she kept her hopes low this mission probably wasn't going to be all that exciting anyways.

I wonder when the others will get here, we even got special permission from sensei to take this mission without him because he's busy with the war. Cherish muttered to herself scuffing her shoes against the floor as she waited. "Hopefully Gaia will protect him on the frontlines, I like sensei and I don't think I could bear another loss like that. Ugh no bad thoughts, I'm trying not to drink right now"

Last edited by Savannah on 4th June 2016, 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery - Team 10   Special Delivery - Team 10 Icon_minitime9th April 2015, 7:17 pm

"Summer, Suuummmeeerr, come on sweetie, it's time to get up." The quiet, soothing voice of her mother roused the young girl from her slumber and she sat up in bed, rubbing the heel of her hand against her eye and looking around blearily. "Your friend Cherish came over and asked for you, apparently you have special permission to head on a C-Rank mission without your Sensei. It should be a lot of fun and will get you out of the village for a while. She's away at the mission office waiting for you, okay?" With that her mother kissed her forehead and walked off, rubbing softly at her forearm... Summer knew that her mother's bow tattoo itched sometimes, probably what was causing that.

However what her mum told her was awesome! They got to go on a higher ranked mission and as a team, this was going to be a ton of fun. Summer hopped to her feet, brushing down her hair which she had washed the night before knowing she probably would sleep in this morning. So with that she got changed and dusted down her dress, pulling on a pair of shorts under them in case of random falling over or getting attacked... Either was possible. Then she strapped on all three of her blades, the crystal one sitting over her right shoulder and the two metal weapons on her left hip, slightly crossed over one another so that she could draw the one that she chose. Fingerless gloves came next in order to protect her hands from her blades and then she was out of the door, charging towards the mission office. It didn't take too long for her to get there and she immediately rank up to grab Cherish in a tight hug. "Heeeeey! How are you today?"
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery - Team 10   Special Delivery - Team 10 Icon_minitime12th April 2015, 4:04 pm

Colt's old bodyguard had found him inside the women's bathhouse disguised as a woman from the clan. With a lot of brush and other things being thrown he had dragged Colt out and delivered a message from Cherish. And so as Colt was walking toward them to meet for their first team mission his clothes were freshly damp and a nice welt was forming on his forehead where a plastic mirror had smacked him above his right eye. When he saw the girls he would wave and call out, "Cherish-swan! Summer-swan!" Colt would begin jogging to catch up ans when he did he would do a formal bow. "How are you lovely ladies this morning?" He would say as he looked their attire up and down for cuteness. He felt lucky to have two girls on his team. All they needed was a female sensei and his life would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery - Team 10   Special Delivery - Team 10 Icon_minitime12th April 2015, 11:00 pm

The doors the mission office would open with the receptionist rushing out with a slightly panicking expression only to spot the team and pause in her frantic run. Hey you three, your a team right? Yes Good. I need you three to do a C-rank mission to Subarashii, it's a delivery of this package the other team that was supposed to do this didn't show up and now it's going to be delayed which will probably brass of one of the owners of the reosrts on the island who is a frequent customer of our village. she said in all in one breath making her out to be more frantic than she was she would suck in air before catching it before holding the package out. So....what do you say? she said waiting for them to decide, hoping that they did. If they did she would hand the package to the most responsible looking one, Summer before giving the scroll with the location of where they had to go to Cherish. Inside the scroll was enough Xel that they could take a boat to Subarashii and back not to mention the name of the contractor and the place they had to deliver it to.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery - Team 10   Special Delivery - Team 10 Icon_minitime12th April 2015, 11:09 pm

Cherish would hug Summer back before breaking the hug and would smile happily I'm good, you? Cherish said before hearing someone call her name and turning to see Colt jog up to them before bowing she'd smile at him though not the beaming greeting she had for Summer before waving. Hi Colt, I'm good, you two ready for an epic mi- she said only for the receptionist to burst out of the doors fire off some long winded explanation to which Cherish promptly said yes without thinking since she saw the woman was stressed. She got a scroll for her troubles and would turn to her team members before shrugging and opening it to read the details before offering it to Colt so that he could see where they had to go as well. Does anyone have a scroll to seal the package in, if not I guess we just have to carry it all the way there. she said once the receptionist went back inside Cherish puffing out her cheeks as she was excited, a C-rank mission without Sensei, this was going to be so cool.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery - Team 10   Special Delivery - Team 10 Icon_minitime16th April 2015, 5:07 pm

Many things to go through it would seem. First of all it would be Cherish's question towards her. "I'm alright actually, still trying to wake up I guess but it always takes me forever to wake up." She giggled softly and then turned around to look at Colt as he jogged over. A myriad of things went through her head and some things were going to be said until she just sighed and turned to help the frantic woman. "Don't worry ma'am, we'll get the mission done and in record time, the resort manager will not have to worry about not getting his package!" She saluted the woman and gave her a soft pat on the shoulder before taking the package and stuffing it away in a pouch so that she would have both of her hands free and she wouldn't have to worry so much about dropping the parcel. With that done she then checked both of her blades, made sure they were sitting well.... And then checking her third blade which was an odd weapon to carry around but she might as well just in case. She then flicked out her wrists and rolled her shoulders before turning to both her teammates and giving them bright smiles. "Come on then! Let's get going, yeah!" She giggled happily and started to walk off in order to head up to the surface and get a boat along to Subarashii.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery - Team 10   Special Delivery - Team 10 Icon_minitime16th April 2015, 7:15 pm

OOC: "Puppeting" Colt along until we finish travelling due to Koga mentioning he wasn't going to be as active, though you can post any time your online.

Cherish would nod as she saw Summer stow away the package and she would watch as Colt studied the scroll before handing it back to her Cherish putting it away just in case they got lost and needed to look at it again for directions. Let's see booze packed, kunai and shuriken... alright I'm ready let's go.Cherish said patting herself down first then walking after, Colt doing so as well and they'd walk a bit in silence before Cherish would break it by giggling a bit as she just thought about what Summer said. Yep your always oversleeping you need to get a better alarm clock. Still our first C-rank mission you know this is going to be the first time I'm outside of Dipugakure since Ibara got destroyed, I've missed the fresh air I can't believe some people have only lived in Dipugakure their entire lives without ever seeing the real sun it's crazy. she said shaking her head as she couldn't imagine only living in a dome, she felt trapped especially since they were Cthulhu knows how many thousands of feet underwater.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery - Team 10   Special Delivery - Team 10 Icon_minitime17th April 2015, 3:41 pm

"I go up to the surface every year with my parents, we've got some relatives in Haka so we go visit them sometimes. It's not the nicest of places but the travel there is lots of fun and the scenery is always really nice." She nodded and reached up resting her palms against the back of her head and looking up at the dome that arced away into the sky... Or well the ocean. It was always odd to think of Dipu that way, that the light wasn't the sun, that they were under the crushing weight of millions of tons of seawater. She sometimes wondered what would happen if the dome wasn't fortified or cracked... What type of emergency procedures did Dipu have in store in order to protect its people? Summer shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair, brushing the locks out of her face. "Right, to the surface, to the port and then to Subarashii, yeah?" She turned to Cherish and flashed her a smile before running off to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery - Team 10   Special Delivery - Team 10 Icon_minitime19th April 2015, 3:24 pm

Hey wait up! Cherish would say as Summer ran off causing her to laugh as she ran after her friend, Colt following behind as well most likely because he wanted to watch them run or more specifically watch their behinds as they ran, the pervert, but Cherish was blissfully unaware of any pervy intentions he had. Once they got to the elevator Cherish would be glued to the glass, the elevator was pretty fast too but she mainly wanted to see if she could catch a glimpse of any of the beautiful and terrifying sea creatures which lived in the Abyssal Sea near where their home was located. Sure enough time would pass and they would end up at the surface port where they would find a boat clamor on it after paying the nice sailor man and head off to Subarashii to deliver the package to their client.

(Cherish & "Puppeted" Colt Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery - Team 10   Special Delivery - Team 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Delivery - Team 10
Page 1 of 1