Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission Empty
PostSubject: Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission   Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission Icon_minitime16th November 2013, 1:10 pm

Roxas yawned and put his book away as he skated up toward the grocery store. He didn't look at his sensei as he went in. So he simply had to deliver some groceries, simple thing. But knowing missions this wouldn't be too simple. There was always some twist. When he walked in he looked around for an employee and walked over taking out the scroll. "Heyyo. Here for the grocery mission. Where's the items?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission   Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission Icon_minitime16th November 2013, 3:21 pm

Oh they were over there, steaming hot beef ramen for our most loyal client, do take care it's really hot but you can't let it cool down or it'll end up being all cold, also you have to be quick too because if you take too long it'll end up soggy. Oh and don't spill any our client knows how much he is supposed to get all the way down to the drop, he's really meticulous like that please hurry we usually have a delivery boy but..he quit. One of the employees said while pointing to a large pot which would undoubtedly need two hands to carry it and was currently steaming hot as it had just come off the stove.

..hmm Welp your boned. I can't help you because the heat will pop me, otherwise I would of offered to assist but yeah...Good luck, I'll make sure people don't randomly bump into you or you trip and spill it everywhere and other trivial things which will make this mission a failure.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission   Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission Icon_minitime16th November 2013, 3:46 pm

Roxas shrugged and easily lifted the pot with his c rank strength. "Shouldn't be a problem for me. Reaction, speed, strength. Easily carry, run and make sure not to spill a drop. Pain immunity so then heat won't be a bother. Plus heat release to keep it nice and hot. But before I go, what temperature is it at? I can be sure to keep it there," he said with a smile as he adjusted the pot.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission   Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 3:48 pm

Then you were the perfect person for this job then. Megumi said with a smile before walking away as she had researched it ahead for that specific reason, she knew other jonin always set up crazy challenges to simulate "faux" mission difficulties but she honestly had no reason for that at the moment, especially when it just revolved around one person each. no she would study how each of them functioned by themselves in conditions where they would excel so she could make better observations which will increase the teams functionality as a whole. Huh, he's gone..well perhaps you could tell considering you have heat release chakra. Anyways whenever your ready let's head out. she said waiting for Roxas so they could make a mad dash to the persons house.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission   Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 4:55 pm

Roxas turned and began skating away. After a few moments of silence he had a thought. "We wanna get this over fast right? How long do yah think it'll take if we move at crashing ground speeds?" he asked, knowing if he went max speed he could get there and not be exhausted, while getting this over with quickly. Then they could just relax and grab a snack. Maybe take a nap while they waited. That was probably the only thing he and his sensei had in common.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission   Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 5:07 pm

A few minutes easy, it isn't that far of a walk, I made sure to check out the route while I waited for you guys to meet me at the academy. Megumi Clone said before she would look at the boy before dashing off at crashing ground speeds. So what are you waiting for. she called back after him keeping an eye on her surroundings mainly so that he wouldn't crash into anyone that came out of no where but the street was clear it seemed not a lot of people were out at the moment so this was a good day to rush through the supporting building district, perfect. She knew once she was done with this then she could have him meet up with her original as she should of finished with the gardening by now and then they could just chill and wait for the others.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission   Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 6:49 pm

Roxas smiled and suddenly Tekio took over his mind, a golden aura blasted out around him. While Tekio took over control he was sure to concentrate on not destroying the food like how he focused so as not to destroy his own items nor the ground beneath his feet. Once done Tekio would blast off on her skates at crashing ground speeds. "Heh. You Really get on my nerves sometimes girl, but I'll let it slide since your cute," said Roxas, though his normal voice echoed with a more feminine one as if someone else was talking through him, which it was actually Tekio speaking.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission   Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 7:16 pm

Megumi would snicker as she continued to run and after a few short moments they would arrive by the house and she would skid to a stop right in front of the door before noticing a note, and would read it quickly. Hmm knock three times and then set the pot on the ground before leaving, hmm alright. Megumi said knocking three times and she would then turn around moving aside so when Roxas arrived he could just set the pot on the ground so that they could be on their way. Note said to set the pot on the ground. I'm going to stick around just in case but feel free to head back to the academy to meet up with my original. Megumi clone said while waiting about 5 feet away from the house.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission   Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 8:04 pm

Tekio yawned and returned Roxas control. He nodded as Megumi spoke and set the pot down carefully. He gave it a little heat to be sure the temperature was good before waving to the clone. "Alright. See yah in a bit then," he would say before skating off, pulling his book from his back pocket and reading as he left.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission   Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 8:34 pm

Mission Complete (Rewards given upon meeting up with Squad Leader and team completion of missions)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission   Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 8 Grocery Delivery Mission
Page 1 of 1