Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Hunting for Money

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Hunting for Money Empty
PostSubject: Hunting for Money   Hunting for Money Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 3:38 pm

So here he was, on his first creature hunt since he had lost his creatures before in that Forsaken Fire. A chuckle left him, although it was grim and he reached up, running his fingers through his hair before giving a sigh. "What's wrong, Itaro?" A small voice piped up on his shoulder, the small dragon resting there finally waking up and nuzzling up against his neck. Her voice was soft and sweet, rather childish sounding despite her strength. "Nothing, just thinking about it again. You ready to go hunt this thing down?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow and Kokoro gave a nod. With that done, he stepped up to the water's edge and looked over to Kokoro before calling out with her into the lake. "Creatures of the Water, come to us, Royal Ludroth, we call you to come." Their voice was matched to that specific animal, so that only Royal Ludroth would actually be able to hear them and thus come, all others would think that the Ludroth were around.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

Hunting for Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Money   Hunting for Money Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 3:50 pm

A quite quiet day to begin with, the birds were chirping, the frogs were croaking, the usual atmosphere that surrounds this area. To slightly disturb them, a person arrived along with a dragon type of creature. For now they seemed harmless, the creatures that saw them not paying anymore attention to them as one of them began to speak, calling out specifically for the royalty of this area. No response was given however, only for one main reason the royalty that was being searched for was deep underwater that the sound didn't reach any of them yet.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Hunting for Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Money   Hunting for Money Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 3:54 pm

"Well that was pretty fucking useless." Itaro noted as not a whole lot seemed to happen. He didn't want to let his rage get to him nor did he want to disturb the true wildlife of this area so he didn't want to start throwing things into the water. With a deep sigh he tapped Kokoro and nodded to the water. "Think you could walk along the surface and give it a little nudge, hopefully the Ludroth will show up." He asked and the little dragon nodded happily. With a flap of her wings she shot off of his shoulder and floated down to land atop the water, focusing chakra to her feet. Kokoro then plunged her claws into the water and splashed them around for a bit to try and get some attention before flying back to Itaro and sitting beside him. He too tried though and kicked the water, sending a splash up to create some noise for the Ludroth. "C'mon, come over here you little bastards..."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Hunting for Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Money   Hunting for Money Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 4:03 pm

A good method was used by the group, for the Ludroth, who's attention they were trying to get, it wasn't the best idea. This is not to say it didn't work, as the Ludroth did notice the sound of something on top the water but lately something has been causing a disturbance in these parts, hence all the creatures usually watching foreign beings closely until they can confirm they aren't a threat. Only one Ludroth would make its way above the sea, even though not completely, only poking its head out to see what was calling it.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Hunting for Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Money   Hunting for Money Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 4:07 pm

"Itaro, Itaro, there's one there!" Kokoro called out, her eyes widening as she saw the disturbance the Ludroth made as it came to the surface. After all, Ludroth weren't exactly small creatures. Itaro just nodded and then looked over at the creature before clicking his tongue and speaking in the Ludroth's tongue. "Excuse us, we must speak with you, could you come out of the water?" The Hokkai asked, he didn't think the creature could hear him but hopefully it would come up due to seeing his lips move. Other than that, Koko took off again and hovered over where the Ludroth was in the water. She gave a nod and then flew in a circle before pointing at Itaro, motioning the Ludroth to come out.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Hunting for Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Money   Hunting for Money Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 4:15 pm

The Ludroth would look at the two, mainly Itaro, but also made sure it could see Kokoro which held the most distrust to the creature. And with Kokoro circling the Ludroth didn't make it any better, as most circling movements by creatures were signs of preparation for attack, the ludroth may not have known if that was the case but even tamed beasts were still beasts. Only bringing more of its head out did the ludroth begin to speak. Go away human. Your kind is not welcome here.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Hunting for Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Money   Hunting for Money Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 4:20 pm

"I understand that, Ludroth. My name is Itaro and I am a Hokkai, we understand the wishes of animals and I do not want to hurt you. As you can see, I am able to talk to you as an animal, rather than teaching you the human tongue as others might do. Please, hear me out. You can even ask Kokoro questions." Itaro told the creature and nodded to his pet who nodded whole-heartedly and then flew over to Itaro to land on his shoulder and wrap around his neck, watching the Ludroth with a keen eye, hoping to learn new things from it. "I know that humans are despised by most and I can understand that, however I will not endanger you, I only want to make life a little better for you and others." The Tamer then crossed his arms over his chest and waited for the creature's response.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Hunting for Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Money   Hunting for Money Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 4:26 pm

You understand nothing. The ludroth said becoming enraged at what this person was saying. All you humans say the same thing, coming here with your pretty words only to gain our trust then take our children... The ludroth immediately stopped speaking. The reason for the distrust of humans was not for an unknown reason, lately poachers have been around and this area has been greatly affected by them, including the Ludroth. So leave this place or I guarantee I will make you leave. A scarred father, is something that is hard to calm down, even by extreme methods. And the distrust gained from that scar wasn't something that could be easily healed or healed at all, what will Itaro do next.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Hunting for Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Money   Hunting for Money Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 4:30 pm

Instantly a growl left both Kokoro's and Itaro's mouth. "Take your children? Have the Hunters been here?" He asked, his eyes turning dark as he looked over to Kokoro who sat up and flew upwards to the canopy and then came back down, landing beside Itaro. "Ludroth, would you trust me if I reclaimed your children or at least their remains?" He asked, sliding his hands into his pockets and furrowing his eyebrows before frowning and taking a deep breath. "I do not trust the Hunters, they don't understand that animals are intelligent as well, that much is obvious from the fact we are speaking. Yet they kill for nothing, it is... detestable. Rather than bringing your children back, would you aid me in bringing down the Hunters, Ludroth?" He asked, extending his hand palm up in a peace offering, even if it meant killing humans, he cared more about animals than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Hunting for Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Money   Hunting for Money Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 4:49 pm

Of course they have been here, preaching the same as you. The ludroth said, getting angry thinking back to the day its kids were taken away and its wife was killed. I will not help you, but if you reclaimed my children it will help in mending the bridge between us and your kind. The ludroth was honest for the most part, what happened could never be forgotten but it can be mended by the right people if they were willing to help.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Hunting for Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Money   Hunting for Money Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 4:52 pm

Thinking over what the Ludroth was saying, Itaro frowned and bowed to the creature. "I have only question left for you, Ludroth, and it is imperative that you answer it to the best of your ability." He took a breath and then nuzzled against Kokoro before asking it. "Where did the Hunters go or where have you seen them? I will hunt them down and bring your children back to you, with the bodies of those that killed them, I promise you that." He gave a solemn nod and then turned to the side, waiting for the response so that he could move on and bring down these bastards that took the Ludroth from their parents.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Hunting for Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Money   Hunting for Money Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 5:02 pm

The scent of the ludroth's children were still in the air but quickly fading due to time. All I know is that they are around the port's area. The ludroth couldn't say for certain but that is the direction the scent was going. If they were still there could not be told yet but Itaro would soon find out whether they were still in that area or not.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Hunting for Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Money   Hunting for Money Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 5:05 pm

With a sigh, Itaro bowed once more. "Thank you, Ludroth, I will return with the news, I will throw one rock into the water to signal you to come and meet me again." He nodded and then turned and ran off at Swift Release speeds due to his Enhanced Speed with Kokoro on his shoulder. "Let's do this, for the Ludroth." He murmured and Kokoro called her affirmative before taking flight alongside her owner.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting for Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Money   Hunting for Money Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Money
Page 1 of 1