Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Garage filled with money

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mu

The Garage filled with money Empty
PostSubject: The Garage filled with money   The Garage filled with money Icon_minitime30th September 2015, 7:21 pm

Drew had no other choice but too travel too sheol in search of the bank which was said too loan people Xel in times of need for the most part she hoped she could get enough too get her started and possibly finally secure soem type of connection with the other civillians loacated on the west side of the world. Sheol was big but after awhile in the bar and walking around she noticed the Garage company and simply walked in overlooking everything as she pushed the door in front of her. It was a ok building she didn't know what too expect for a garage company owned by a rich civilian.

Though she had heard many rumors about the two women she would remain alert just in case they didn't like her and wanted too be rude she always planned a escape route and in this case it would simply be run like hell and hope too grab something on the way out.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Garage filled with money   The Garage filled with money Icon_minitime1st October 2015, 2:53 am

Spoiler:
Rebecca was just on her way out the door, dressed for work, ready to go out and make a heap of money. After having on returned a few weeks ago, she was far behind schedule in her plan to ultimately take economic control over the world. But upon leaving her home and finding some random chick just standing out the front, Rebecca knew that all items in her schedule suddenly lost their place. A whole 10 minutes of time management planning thrown out the window. She would start walking over, her eyes scanning this opponent immediately, ready for a psychological battle that would surely end up putting more cash in her pocket at some point. Otherwise what's the point? "Can I help you?" She'd say fiercely, hands on her hips, taking in the worth of this intruder. The only thought in her mind being prayers for a short encounter. After all, underground market places don't stay in any one place for long, and generally close at a moments notice, so time is of the essence.
Back to top Go down
Mu

PostSubject: Re: The Garage filled with money   The Garage filled with money Icon_minitime1st October 2015, 9:57 pm

Drew would turn around and quickly look up at the women she was staring her down pretty fierce so Drew would clear her throat as she scanned over the apparent owner of this building. She would only take a moment too look the girl up and down then scan over the surroundings one last time before talking. "My name is Drew Komoto, i heard you offer loans too Ladys in need of Xel i was hoping too establish my first business connection. What better place too begin than xel. Drew would exclaim nervously she had really no diplomatic experience and she was young so hopefully this women would not just brush her off.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Garage filled with money   The Garage filled with money Icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 10:04 pm

Oh, someone wanted money? Well I suppose if they weren't here to see Jasmine, that was the only other service they provided, at least at the present time. In any case, this was the first Lady who was so open about her poverty, the usual clientele calling out from corners, alleyways and the likes, doing everything possible to ensure their poor finances remain out of the public eye. Either that, or this little lady has no industry behind her, no land, no followers...Yes, that seems to be the case, evident by the fact that Becca had never even heard of her until now. A small fry, and aspiring leader from some country family with no capital backbone to keep them afloat...the perfect kind of customer. "Right. And how much would you be looking to borrow today?" Her opponent was nervous, unskilled. She lacked the confidence to properly lead at the moment. This was Rebecca's win already, she will simply prescribe the terms with little resistance.
Back to top Go down
Mu

PostSubject: Re: The Garage filled with money   The Garage filled with money Icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 10:46 pm

Drew would scratch the back of her head she didn't know what was too much so she would shoot for the sky's quickly if she got turned down she would have a feeling of what was acceptable for the next asked amount, she would think for a moment before looking up her face sure and stern. 1 million xel would be nice Drew would say before looking at the garage company and giving a small laugh she didn't plan on getting that. It was just a feeler question. Drew would simply over look the women waiting for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Garage filled with money   The Garage filled with money Icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 11:04 pm

Okay, so this guy is just gonna throw out a number...lets see, 1,000,000 xel, not bad. Not bad at all. She could really make some cash off this. "One Million Xel. I can distribute that to you, however it will come with a 5% monthly interest, as well as a 3 year due date. If you aren't able to pay in 3 years, I suggest you let me know with a few months to spare for an increased rate, otherwise whatever you have remaining will be transferred into a bounty." Rebecca would reach into her blazer and pull out a contract form. "If you are sure you want that sum, I can do up a contract now and be on my way, if you wish to discuss this further, ask now." Rebecca had a pen ready as well, all that was needed was a signiture and it would be made official. Her first public loan out to someone who believes themselves important. Who knows, this girl might prove to be a useful associate in the future one day.
Back to top Go down
Mu

PostSubject: Re: The Garage filled with money   The Garage filled with money Icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 11:15 pm

Drew would perk up and quickly stand straight, this lady  was rich and a big smile would be almost contained by Drew. She would nod as quick as possible. I am sure I want too make the deal Drew would say before reaching for the pen in order too sign. She would then wait for any last words if there was anything else too be dealt with if not she would head out too acquire man power too get some income flowing in.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Garage filled with money   The Garage filled with money Icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 11:23 pm

Rebecca would nod and fill out the form, putting in the amount, interest rate and sign at the bottom, before passing it over, getting Drew to sign her part as well, whilst also filling out major details such as where to find her, and contact methods, basically everything they need to find Drew so she doesn't run off with the money. "It will be delivered to you later today, its been a pleasure." Rebecca wold take the contract, place it back in jacket and leave, happy with the deal which has just been made, yet still calm and collected for the activities which lay ahead. Her first destination is the old sewerage tunnel system which is now used as a human trafficking system. Come tomorrow morning, that will be her motherfucking industry.
Back to top Go down
Mu

PostSubject: Re: The Garage filled with money   The Garage filled with money Icon_minitime5th October 2015, 6:10 pm

Drew would walk away with a smile and start heading deeper into Sheol she still had things too handle here and hopefully this xel would be enough too get here where she needed too be going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Garage filled with money   The Garage filled with money Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Garage filled with money
Page 1 of 1