Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Hunting Hunters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Hunting Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Hunters   Hunting Hunters Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 5:09 pm

Charging through the streets was a rather odd pair, one slightly unknown but not weak nonetheless. "Come on, Itaro, we can't let them get away." Kokoro called out to her master, who was just lagging behind her due to not actually running all that much himself. "You're right, but I'm not quite as fit as you." He called back, taking a deep breath and spurring himself forwards to catch up with his Dragon. Fluttering upwards Kokoro scanned out over the port to try and catch the sight of the Hunters, they knew that they wouldn't be around for long and that they would have Ludroth in tow so they would be easy to find.

To make it even easier, Itaro's voice spoke upwards as he called out in the tongue of the Ludroth. "If you hear this, call out to me, we will come for you." He screamed out and then continued bolting towards the dock, hoping to catch the Poachers.
Back to top Go down

Hunting Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Hunters   Hunting Hunters Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 5:18 pm

On the dock the hunters began boarding the ship and packing it with crates and cages. Some baby Ludroth could be seen being lifted into the boat. When it heard the voice of it's kind it perked its head up in confusion, it then called out, "Heeeeelp! They killed my brothers! I don't want to leave! Plea..." The Ludroth would be striked by one of the hunters and would be knocked out by the impact.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Hunting Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Hunters   Hunting Hunters Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 5:23 pm

A vicious, dark rage took over Itaro's body as he heard the cut off of the cry from the Ludroth. It bubbled under his skin and he let out a massive roar, more of the voice of the Ludroth rather than human, everyone in the street around him jumping away. "KOKORO! SINK THAT FUCKING SHIP!" He snarled out as the Dragon, flitted away almost in fear before nodding. Instantly lightning armour covered her body before she became Medium sized once more and shot off at Vacuum Release speeds. Once over the ship, she rotated around and fired down towards the ship at A-Rank speeds. Instantly a crackling, chirping aura of lightning chakra formed around her head as she fired down to the ship to try and fly straight through the first of the Hunters and the deck of the ship, her piercing ability at S-Rank due to her speed.

Itaro:

Kokoro:
Back to top Go down

Hunting Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Hunters   Hunting Hunters Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 5:29 pm

The unfortunate man in the front would scream in agony as the dragon went through him and the ship. Loud cracking sounds would be heard by anyone who was in range of the ship as it was tore through. Water began filling the ship at the bottom, if no one did anything the only surviving Ludroth's brother's bodies would be lost. Three large hunters would attempt jumping onto the dragon, attempting to sufficate it. On the other hand, one thin hunter would walk towards Itaro, "You're in deep trouble kid."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Hunting Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Hunters   Hunting Hunters Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 5:37 pm

Kokoro instantly became smaller due to this and then hopped away from the men, moving at Vacuum Release speeds before turning around and letting out 10 spears of black-tinged lightning (A-Rank speed, B-Rank damage) towards the people that had tried to hurt her. She then turned and shot towards the cage where the Ludroth was, ripping it open with her jaws due to the massive strength boost that was given by the Lightning Armour. She then quickly spoke out to the Ludroth. "Go and fetch the bodies of your brothers, you are able to defend yourself and I will come and save you if need be. I need to help Itaro though." Of course she'd wait for an answer first before leaving.

Itaro himself had stopped and was staring at the Poacher who had came towards him. "I won't let you harm another creature, do you understand me? I'll fight you if need be but I suggest you just leave with any remaining crew members and save your life. Although I would suggest a new profession because if I hear about you killing any other animal, I will destroy you and everything you hold dear." There was a dark edge to Itaro's voice that would tell the Hunter that he wasn't making an empty threat.
Back to top Go down

Hunting Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Hunters   Hunting Hunters Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 5:43 pm

Sadly, the Ludroth was still unconscious and would not reply to the dragon, it would only lay their in the cage motionless, other than its heartbeat. The hunter in front of Itaro would laugh, "Not if I kill you first, boy!" The man's sword would be unsheathed and he would move at c rank speeds in an attempt to cut the boy's arm off.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Hunting Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Hunters   Hunting Hunters Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 5:49 pm

Well, at least Kokoro tried, she had kinda hoped that the noise would wake the Ludroth up. However the bodies were the second priority, Itaro was the first. So Koko turned and shot off at Vacuum Release speeds, getting in the way of the blade meant for Itaro. Thankfully her armour protected her entirely from the damage and then looked up to the person who had attempted to attack her ally. "Die." Was all Kokoro murmured before a Vacuum Release orb of lightning chakra fired at his face that would deal S-Rank damage if it struck.

Itaro meanwhile had darted past Kokoro and the man fighting and ran towards the ship at Swift Release, hopping on board and charging forwards. He picked up the Ludroth quickly, doing his best to shake it awake before charging forwards and grabbing the bodies of its brothers and dragging them towards the ramp that went to land.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Hunting Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Hunters   Hunting Hunters Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 5:55 pm

The man's face would be entirely blown off and that was that. All of the other hunters ran off, seeing that the dragon was far too strong for them to take on. The living Ludroth would wake up and would be really confused. Her head hurt really bad, so she didn't say anything. She would have her eyes closed, and then would open them to see her hero, "Thank you." She would then slowly drift back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Hunting Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Hunters   Hunting Hunters Icon_minitime20th October 2013, 5:58 pm

After having pulled all of the corpses and the main Ludroth off the boat, Itaro dropped to his knees and took a deep breath. His eyes were closed for a moment but they opened a few moments later and he looked up to Kokoro. "Thank you so much, Koko." He murmured and scratched her head. A small murring sound came from her and she nuzzled against her owner before grabbing the corpses while Itaro grabbed the living Ludroth and then they all stood up, in Itaro's case, and flew up, in Kokoro's case. Once done, they wandered off towards the Wetlands once more to bring the Royal Ludroth the good and bad news.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Hunting Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Hunters   Hunting Hunters Icon_minitime31st October 2013, 6:34 am

Back at the Royal Ludroth's den he knew something was wrong, it was just this ominous feeling one got when their loved ones were in danger and honestly it was driving him crazy. The rest of his harem were watching him closely each trying to comfort him in his own way. Of course it was working just a little bit but his prime concern were the children, his heirs and his beloved daughter, he didn't know what had happened to them it had happened too fast. Distracting him and once he had dealt with the group of hunters messing with his harem his first born hatchlings were gone. How dare they, when his scouts returned his actions would depend on the state of his hatchlings, if they were dead then it would be war and the humans would pay immensely for this, even if he had to die trying.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

Hunting Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Hunters   Hunting Hunters Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 2:16 pm

It was a solemn march that brought Itaro back to the Swamp of the Ludroth. His emerald eyes were downcast and Kokoro flew along behind him, looking decidely worried about what was going to happen with the Ludroth and the Port. Upon reaching the Swamp, Itaro took a small moment, resting the living Ludroth down on the ground, before he initiated the greeting. Picking up a rock, he tossed it forwards and into the center of the lake and then crossed his arms over his chest as Kokoro put the corpses down beside him. He was now just waiting for the Royal Ludroth to arrive once more so that he could talk to him and explain the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Hunters   Hunting Hunters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Hunters
Page 1 of 1