Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Dead Blood (Training Thread)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Dead Blood (Training Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Dead Blood (Training Thread)   Dead Blood (Training Thread) Icon_minitime1st September 2013, 4:59 pm

It was a bright day today. In fact it was one of the most beautiful days that Arikiko had seen in a long long time. Then again, he lived in a desert and underground in said desert. Damn how he hated Hakagakure with all its sand and rock and dust and massive creatures that may or may not attempt to destroy the village every day. Ah, what did Arikiko know, he wasn’t even a teenager yet and here he was pondering over the fact his village might be destroyed at any day due to a massive monster attempting to eat it. Then again, Haka wasn’t exactly weak so maybe it wouldn’t be destroyed, oh the small mercies.

The sunlight nonetheless drifted down onto the blue hair of the rather odd boy that walked along the path. Here he was, heading towards the Academy to attempt to become a shinobi and be awesome and all that jazz, not that he really cared. There were better things he could be doing, like hunting down Yoroi to kill. Or maybe he’d rid the world of those pesky Ningyo some time? It might be possible to become a Missing Nin and follow that ideal but Arikiko would never do that. Not because it went against his morals but just because he really couldn’t be bothered with all the fuss it would cause and he wouldn’t have any friends or shields as he knew them, and he wouldn’t really have many people to kill at this age. Such was the problems of a young boy like himself, although truly they should’ve been the problems of someone much older.

“You realise that you have the weirdest thought processes?” A voice spoke out through the path towards Arikiko. Oddly, it actually came from his back where a massive axe had been suspended, hanging up and over Ari’s head from the sheer size of it. “Yeah, I guess. I’ve never really let that stop me and you’ve never really bothered with it.” The boy gave a shrug and his axe just chuckled quietly. “You have me there, Arikiko, now how long until we get to the Academy?” Ari thought about it for a moment before shrugging just as he split his life with his weapon. “Thank you.” Was all that Morghul said before Arikiko answered his question. “Not long, Morghul, then we can start to learn things that my parents were too weak and scared to think about teaching us.” Arikiko’s voice betrayed a hint of anger towards said parents but he quickly stifled it and gave out a long, dry sigh before giving a dark chuckle. “You still hold resentment towards them, do you not?” It… He, grumbled out, his voice deep and thoughtful now as he spoke to his master.

Arikiko wasn’t actually certain if he did resent his parents, was it not wrong to feel such things? Or maybe it was just the fact that he hated all Yoroi and his parents were both Yoroi. Maybe there was some other darker reason behind it all? Arikiko just didn’t know but maybe it was a good thing, that way he didn’t make a single connection. Connections were weaknesses; after all, he could sever them so easily as to make it trivial. That elicited another dry laugh from the boy which Morghul joined in with before Ari stopped and brought the weapon around. “We need to be stronger and I’ve got a few ideas.” He murmured quietly and closed his eyes, focusing upon the weapon before him. First of all, he directly influenced it as it modified slightly. The blade became serrated and jagged, a lot more vicious looking and a shape appeared on the side of what appeared to be a sawblade design with a lightning bolt firing through it. “Hm… An odd choice but it will make me more powerful indeed.” The Axe whispered quietly before he found a connection with the boy’s soul, the strange force coming from him just joined perfectly with Morghul’s. All was well it would seem and then the axe felt the intent, the murderous force that lingered in the boy’s soul and if the Axe could smile, that axe would be grinning ear to ear. This boy was just perfect for his needs, this boy would be an amazing user of him and together they would be powerful. Then Morghul realised something but it only lasted quickly as he done it… He took over.

Latching onto Arikiko’s soul was odd enough, taking it over was even stranger, he could suddenly feel everything now, he could look around and he could move Arikiko without the boy’s input, it wasn’t as though he was worried though, he trusted Morghul with his life and thus the Axe let him go and he took a deep breath. “That is the oddest sensation I’ve ever felt.” Ari commented and then spun the weapon around his hands. “Well, now that we have that cleared up, why not try some Kinjutsu?” The master found that not too bad an idea actually and thus he started to practice and practice a lot….

So it was that about an hour later he walked through the gates of the Shogunate Academy with a grin on his face and darkness in his heart, he left it there though, it felt right to have darkness there. The darkness was what made him and he would be sending others into it to pay for the debt.

Words Needed: 900
Words Written: 914

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Dead Blood (Training Thread)   Dead Blood (Training Thread) Icon_minitime1st September 2013, 5:13 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dead Blood (Training Thread)   Dead Blood (Training Thread) Icon_minitime8th September 2013, 9:54 am

So here he was, another day in the Academy and there was very little to do as a matter of fact. Arikiko’s eyes opened to a white ceiling above him, where he had carved his name in Kanji to signify his own bed and so no one else would take it. To his side, resting against the wall was his Axe, a massive weapon that at the moment was snoring, said snoring sounding like two mountains being ground together. A sigh escaped Arikiko as he sat up and ran his fingers through his long blue hair, already flicking it up into the usual spikes that he kept it in. It was early; very early in fact, the sun was only just showing its light over the horizon and sending it in the window to run over the floor in long beams. So it would seem it was time for Arikiko’s training and exercise, he had to stay fit after all.

Rolling out of his bed and onto his feet, Ari rolled his shoulders and cracked his neck loudly, the sounds waking Morghul up who growled from the wall in preparation for training, he always was rather happy to be training and getting ready to kill things. “Do not worry, Morghul, we will be going soon I just need to get changed.” He told his weapon as he crouched down and pulled a box out from under his bed, pulling out his clothes and then quickly putting them on before stepping over to Morghul. Wrapping his hands around the haft of the massive weapon, he hefted it up and rested it down on his shoulder before walking out of his room and closing the door behind him. No one else was awake just now and so it was perfect, no one would be able to come close to copying his techniques. “So Morghul, do we practice the Upgrades?” Arikiko asked as he looked down the corridors, the Axe just growled…. So that was a yes then.

Before he could practice though, he needed to warm up, so with Morghul over both of his shoulders and his arms wrapped around the handle of it, he started to jog. It was only through the corridors at first, his feet slapping down gently on the ground as he bolted past the doors, so quiet that no one was awoken. It was odd to have to be quiet, he may be trying to become a Shinobi but he was not an assassin, he was going to be a heavy attacker. Then again, maybe that would be a good thing. Arikiko furrowed his eyebrows and then Morghul spoke up. “You realise that you will need to work with others, possibly Yoroi? As much as I detest them, even I understand that sometimes we must work together for the greater good and assured survival, true, no?” Morghul asked his voice only just loud enough for Arikiko to hear whereas all others would only hear subsonic thrumming. The Yoroi nodded at that assessment, concurring with his weapon over the fact. As annoying as it was, he understood truly how it was to be. Now though, as he burst through the doors into the Training Ground courtyard, it was time to train.

Hefting Morghul off of his shoulders, Ari spun the axe around expertly and slammed it down into the ground, splitting the stone as he stretched for a few minutes and then picked the weapon up once more, this time taking it with both hands and bringing it around, putting it perpendicular to his leg with the blade pointing outwards. “Morghul, do it.” He said feeding some of his blood to his weapon as it took it, morphing its form to have a long serrated edge appearing on it. “Second.” He snarled, the Axe morphing again with a large piston appearing upon the bottom which caused Arikiko to spin the weapon around and slam it into the ground. The piston fired with a massive pneumatic explosion and launched Arikiko into the air, scanning back and forth before he fell back to Earth and landed perfectly upon the ground. “Well, upgrades done, time for my own training.” He shrugged, slamming Morghul into the ground blade first to its annoyance before he wandered off and brought his guard up. Remembering the fight against Kyojin and what his tactics were in the fight and only if they had worked. It was time to expand upon that. “Point Break…” He said, nodding, finally giving a name to his style as he practiced the movements, hopping back and forth as he swung his fists out in sharp, heavy jabs to deal damage to imaginary foes and force their muscles to contract. Then he tripped slightly and punched the ground, causing it to shatter all of a sudden. “Hm…” The Boy furrowed his eyebrows and then chuckled darkly before hopping backwards and crouching down. A few more movements later and he was finally finished with his training and with the theory behind another of his jutsu held tight in his mind.

Walking over to Morghul, he lifted the weapon up with ease, pressing the weapon down onto his shoulder as it growled at him. “I needed to practice Taijutsu, you always tell me that I need to branch out.” He said to Morghul, who just chuckled with Arikiko as they walked back into the dorm. The corridors were lighting up around him due to the sunshine which was coming through the window. Scanning back and forth, Arikiko tapped Morghul against the ground, sending out a strange rhythm as he walked. “So Morghul, did you see what I done to the ground?” He asked quietly, the Axe growling quietly before he spoke out to his wielder. “Yes, it would seem your strength is already enhancing despite your young age, you will be a terrifying opponent I do believe.” This caused Ari to smile and he nodded. “Thank you Morghul.” The Axe just chuckled quietly, they knew that they wouldn’t lie to each other.

Words Needed: 1000
Words Written: 1008

Jutsu Learned:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Dead Blood (Training Thread)   Dead Blood (Training Thread) Icon_minitime8th September 2013, 2:27 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dead Blood (Training Thread)   Dead Blood (Training Thread) Icon_minitime28th September 2013, 6:36 pm

"You're telling me it is really that simple? All I have to do is one simple handsign to activate this single technique?" Arikiko asked, his eyes narrowed as he stared at Morghul, who actually seemed to be rather knowledgeable in the Ninjutsu arts and Arikiko wasn't exactly sure how that was possible. It didn't really matter though, he always trusted Morghul would never think he would do anything against Arikiko's wishes.

"Yes Arikiko, it is an odd technique in that it can only be done once every so often, so be sure that you use it only when your life is in danger, it is a jutsu that will save your life, but only once." Arikiko nodded after his 'sensei's' words and then took a deep breath before pulling off a single handsign and vanishing into a little puff of smoke, a log was left afterwards and it just kind of sat there, a nice log, oak oddly but nice enough. Afterwards, Arikiko walked out back into the courtyard and picked up Morghul. Nodding at a job well done he went on to do the next thing he had to learn.

Focusing his chakra from Morghul into himself, Arikiko quickly jumped upwards and a translucent, golden platform appeared under his feet and he quickly jumped off of it, forming another and then hopping to the ground with a grin on his face. "I do love simple techniques, sometimes so useful and yet rather easy to learn, thank you Morghul." The axe chuckled quietly and then the two of them walked back into the dorm, happy with the lesson.

Words Needed: 200
Words Written: 266

Jutsu Learned:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Dead Blood (Training Thread)   Dead Blood (Training Thread) Icon_minitime28th September 2013, 6:46 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Dead Blood (Training Thread)   Dead Blood (Training Thread) Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 7:05 pm

It was the time of the exams, the point where Arikiko would show off everything that he had learned to annihilate his foe and bring them to justice. He would prove to the Shinobi community that he wasn’t useless that he could be amazing and powerful. He would also prove that he had the strength to destroy those that deserved it. Instantly his mind flashed back to those two that tried to destroy the Academy, the two that had killed the Chunin instructor. He remembered them, the one with the guns and the one with the Scythe and he knew what they were. The damn pistols told him enough, they were awakened children and by the Gods they were rare. One was obviously a Jaeger and considering the other wasn’t wielding a sword and sickle and Arikiko couldn’t read his weapon, he had to be a Vanir.

The eyes of the Yoroi opened up, staring down at the ground with those red hues. With a soft sigh he stood up from his bed and stared around at the walls of his room in the Academy. He had been here for quite a while now and it was almost like a proper home. He had never been very at home in his house at Hakagakure due to his parents being Yoroi, he never liked Yoroi and Arikiko didn’t actually know why. That was not something to be pondering right now though as he looked over at the edge of the bed where it met the wall. There was an odd sight there; that being a massive axe that currently rested there. “Morghul, are you awake?” The young boy asked softly, his voice barely carrying through the empty room. At once the power lines on the massive weapon, done in a baleful red light, flared up and a voice grumbled out of the weapon. This was Morghul, the partner and part of Arikiko, his living weapon and it was a rather calm creature actually. “

“Yes Arikiko, I am awake, do not worry.” His voice growled out, not that he was angry it was just his basic way of speaking; he had never been very soft spoken. So Arikiko smiled at the weapon and stood up from the bed, wandering over to him and picking him up. The weight from the axe was reassuring to the Yoroi and he took a deep breath before resting Morghul across his shoulder. This axe would be with him until the end, there was no doubt about it.

“Are you ready, my friend?” Arikiko asked, closing his eyes and then resting his hand on the handle of the door, his other hand grasping Morghul’s haft. “I am always ready, let us win this, Arikiko.” The weapon reassured him. It was his best friend, it was his partner and it held a piece of his soul, Morghul would be there until the very end and thus it was time. Arikiko left his room to head to the arena to begin his exams, damn anyone who tried to stop him from his fate.

Needed: 500
Written: 515

Increasing Mind Override to 10 posts
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dead Blood (Training Thread)   Dead Blood (Training Thread) Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 7:17 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Blood (Training Thread)   Dead Blood (Training Thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Blood (Training Thread)
Page 1 of 1