Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Supply rotation (Mika/Rikuta)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Supply rotation (Mika/Rikuta) Empty
PostSubject: Supply rotation (Mika/Rikuta)   Supply rotation (Mika/Rikuta) Icon_minitime28th November 2022, 3:53 pm

mission:

Mika smiled as got to the Storage room, she had already picked up Rikuta, quite Literally as the Stoat had slept in and she was currently standing with the cart she had gotten to help them with the stock rotation, it was empty at the moment except for a sleeping and very floofy Stoat. But now they were here with their mission assigned to them.. Who cared if it was early morning? Mika was usually up at this time or earlier anyway! Rikuta meanwhile seemed to be the type to sleep later... made sense given he was a baker before this. so with all of her stretching done she looked over at the cart and smiled before gently poking at Rikuta's nose to wake up him.

"Hey wake up sleepy head we got assigned a mission! Nothing to complex but it will be a good workout for you rather then the normal training since this will help train your stamina and strength in a less extreme way then the training I give you" she giggled a bit as she continued to gently poke his nose now and again trying to wake him up gently first, though if he didn't wake up she already had plans to shake him awake a bit more gently, though if he still didn't wake up she already had another way to wake him that she was sure would work on him, or at least she hoped it would work on him. If it didn't she would likely be left pouting a bit she would have to admit to herself.

Though she also brought breakfast with her so that might help wake him up too, it all depends on if the nose poke woke him or not "Come on Mister Plushy Wakey wakey, we have a job to do... don't make me use more drastic measures to wake you up... I am honestly surprised you didn't wake up when I abducted you from your room.." honestly she giggled a bit at that, she had walked around carrying him like a plushy till she got the cart, thankfully no one else was up this early other then the staff so Rikuta was spared the embarrassment of looking like a plushy to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

PostSubject: Re: Supply rotation (Mika/Rikuta)   Supply rotation (Mika/Rikuta) Icon_minitime11th December 2022, 12:43 pm

Rikuta was tired after some amount of training he had to go through, especially after being here for nearly a week now it was hard not to try and get adjusted rapidly by sleeping more and trying to recover after days of both learning new things and learing to push his body further and further. But never as much as Mika, but as he slept he would begin to flinch to her nse pokes, hearig Mika's voice he would shift around, "Nooo...~" He'd say back to her as he tryed to rest, but would feel that his 'bed' was a lot harder than normal. She'd watch as he kept his eyes closed but would begin feeling around, then reaching out and grabbing at her a bit, then back to the cart as he'd wake up fully.

"Huh? What the- why am I in a cart?!" He beagn freaking out, wondering what was happening till he sorda half remembered what she just said and looked around the room. It was a supply room, filled with random things he ahd no clue what or how to use some of the items stashed away. But the main thing was why was he stoat-napped and taken here? "A mission? You couldn't wiat for me to wake up first?" He asked next as he'd pout and begin poking her sides as punishment for her transgressions. Not that he minded this, he needed to do missions to progress and it was probably better that she grabbed him now rather than when he was feeling extra lazy.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Supply rotation (Mika/Rikuta)   Supply rotation (Mika/Rikuta) Icon_minitime11th December 2022, 1:54 pm

Mika giggled to his resistance, then as he started to realize she couldn't help but giggle even more, as he felt about and finally he seemed to realize where he was, she smiled and giggled at the confused stoat before she started to giggle even more from the poking of her sides "Gah no stop it" she giggled even more before he finally stopped "We have a mission.. we need to move the supplies from this room to the primary supply room, and some of the things there to here, so the worn stuff gets a chance to be fixed up or replaced, we also have to be careful not to break anything" she said with a smile as she gently picked Rikuta up like he was a plushy once more and gave him a hug for a few seconds "Also good morning sleepy head" she said as she hugged him before placing him back down on his feet and giggling a bit.

"I brought the cart to help move things a bit faster, but we still need to load it up, also you left your window open which is how I got you out here in the first place" she giggled a bit more before she started to pick things up "Come on we need to get to work so we can finish this and ether go get another mission or go enjoy the day since it's a free day" she added as she started to move things into the cart, clearly it would take a few trips even with the cart though, that's just how much things were in this supply room, not even counting the time to unload it at the primary storage and fill it with the things they had to rotate out.
Back to top Go down
Rikuta

PostSubject: Re: Supply rotation (Mika/Rikuta)   Supply rotation (Mika/Rikuta) Icon_minitime11th December 2022, 3:57 pm

Hearing her explain what the mission was he would at least sigh, happy that t was something easy rather than something insanely difficult, or worse, something that would be very dangerous for the two to take on. But he'd stop his poking now and allow her to hug him, even if he had a grumpy pouty face on, he knew he couldn't stop her one bit if she wanted to carry him around like a stuffed animal. Though not like he minded it as once he was placed down finally he would ruffle her hair some, smiling a bit and looking around the room as he nodded to her mention of the cart and its use, besides transporting him in it.

"I'm sure you'd find a way into my room regardless of if the window was closed or not." She was training to be a ninja, after all, he was sure a locked window wouldn't stop here. Besides he left it open to feel the nice breeze outside at night while sleeping. But that wasn't important, right now he'd begin to grab things carefully and move them to the cart, he wasn't as strong nor could lift as many things as Mika could but this would be some nice additional training for himself since he hadn't been doing anything strength related for a while now. "Oh right, yeah let's hurry up then, I wana go get some ice-cream." He'd say with a bright smile, not minding the idea' of aving a saunday at the local shop.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Supply rotation (Mika/Rikuta)   Supply rotation (Mika/Rikuta) Icon_minitime11th December 2022, 4:33 pm

Mika had started to move things her hair still messy from when Rikuta has ruffled her hair and she smiled at him as he mentioned she would find a way in to his room regardless and she giggled "Well I have some training now but not as much as you think, though I could probably pop the door off the hinges if I wanted to" she said thinking about it a bit, as they continued to gather things onto the cart and she hummed a bit as she worked the things here were gonna be needed and she assumed she was picked for the mission cause she woke up really early, and well she picked Rikuta to come with her cause she knew he needed some strength and stamina training that was a lot less extreme then what she put him through, after all if she kept running him through her training she might accidently have him open a gate, or he would start not like training if it was nothing but super hard core training like she does. so in the end slow things like this would help gradually build up his stamina and strength and then she could supplement that with her training to help him further.

As the things piled up on the cart Mika had to fly up a bit to keep stacking things, the good news was she already knew the limit of the cart and they were not near it thankfully but she had to start guiding Rikuta where to put things or taking them to fly them up, before they finally stopped and she smiled "That looks good we have like... two more trips like this if we load up the cart like this both other times" she said as she landed and held the door open for Rikuta "Well Get pushing Marshmallow, I will make sure nothing falls off.. this will be part of your strength and stamina training" she said with a giggle as she made sure the door was held open with a door stop and then flew over to keep an eye on the piled up stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supply rotation (Mika/Rikuta)   Supply rotation (Mika/Rikuta) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supply rotation (Mika/Rikuta)
Page 1 of 1