Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi) Empty
PostSubject: Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi)   Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi) Icon_minitime3rd July 2021, 5:44 pm

in the Dorms common room Mika was reading a book on training Techniques and means to improve them, something that she had taken to heart lately, at the same time she was also using a set of weights she had borrowed from the Training Supply shed, they were quite a heavy set as well.. but Mika barely noticed, she was doing Maintenance lifting, something to make sure her body didn't think it didn't need the extra strength and thus allow it to fade, to that end she was lifting within her means without doing anything near her limit.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi)   Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi) Icon_minitime3rd July 2021, 8:04 pm

Maximillian entered the dorm common room with a brightly wrapped gift box under his arm. It was annoying whenever she came around since she always made some sort of scene but he did enjoy seeing his sister every once in a while. He knew she got a lot of shit from her family and her husband about constantly keeping in contact with him, which is why he avoided seeing her even though he did wish he had someone who actually cared about him but he wanted her to be happy and if he had to disappear from her life then so be it. “Humans are as stupid as they are fragile.” The demon said as intruding on his thoughts, though he didn’t disagree. The first thing he would notice was that faunus girl he kept running into. He had told his sister about his first run-in with her and she made him promise that he would try to become friends with her so he made him his way over to her before taking a seat with the box in his lap. “Yo.” Was all he said since he didn’t really know how to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi)   Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi) Icon_minitime3rd July 2021, 10:53 pm

Mika continued reading the book and as she read she heard someone else coming into the common room and she noticed they sat down, and as she flipped the page they spoke up and she placed a bookmark in the page and looked up at them and then smiled when she seen it was Maxi "Oh hey Maxi, how's the day been for you? Oh got something there?" she asked as her antenna twitched as she looked over at the box before closing the book her smiled simply beaming as usual. She herself was having a great day, she had already found few ideas that would help with her training, things she would have to put into practice when she went training again. But for now Mika moved the weight she was lifting other her other hand and continued to lift do her maintenance workout as she waited for already reply.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi)   Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi) Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 10:31 am

It’s been good actually.” He said even though his blank facial expression and negative demeanor said otherwise. He was sure this was where he should ask her about her day as it would be the polite thing to do but he couldn’t muster enough energy to care to ask as mean as that sounded, he was a work in progress so he’d get there eventually, hopefully. “This? My sister came to visit and she usually brings me pastries and sweets even though I tell her not to.” He said letting out a sigh before unwrapping the box and as he imagined there was not only a wide range of cookies, cakes, and sweets it was a bit too much for him to handle alone. “Umm you c-can have s-some if you l-like,” He said with a pained expression on his face as he had to force the words out of him as everything about this entire interaction was out of his comfort zone.

Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi)   Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi) Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 11:28 am

Mika continued to lift the weights as Maxi Replied, and she listened honestly, and with that bright smile on her face the whole time, even as he seemed to be quite dour, but it was good to hear his day was going okay. When he started to explain the Box she looked to it and her antenna twitched once more as she heard the word Sweets. She considered going to grab some from the Pantry or maybe seeing if they had the stuff they needed for her make some, but then Maxi said she could have some if she wanted and she looked up at him her eyes practically sparkling "Really? you don't mind?" she asked hopefully, "I mean your sister brought them for you didn't she? I mean.. if your okay with it then sure" she said as she switched which arm was lifting the weight once more.

But then what he said registered a bit more and she tilted her head to the side a bit and one of her Antenna drooped in slight confusion "But why do you tell her not to? I mean if any of my siblings were able to come here to give me sweets I would be so grateful Seeing them all would be great right now, but they are all the way back in Dipugakure, and they have the courier business to run so they are often busy. You're so lucky your sister has the time" she said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi)   Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi) Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 12:16 pm

Maximillian would pause for a while as he thought about the question. In truth, he could just lie about his reason why but he decided to just be truthful about the whole situation. “I just want her to forget about me. I’ve caused her nothing but pain and sorrow ever since I was born and I just want her to cut ties with me so she can actually be happy.” He said before picking up a cookie and biting down it, it was one of his favorites and it even made him even more upset. “She doesn’t even have time to be doing all of this with all the things she has going on yet here she is making me stuff, constantly checking on me, I just don’t understand.” Letting out a sigh he would toss the half-eaten cookie back in the box as he fought back the tears. “I’m the reason our parents had a divorce. My mother couldn’t handle how much of a burden I was growing up so she left, my father didn’t want to be stuck with me so he gave me to the state. I haven’t seen or heard from them since. But she always stuck around even though everyone gave her flack for it but I know the longer she hangs around me the more she’ll understand."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi)   Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi) Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 2:23 pm

She listened to his answer then looked at the box he got from his sister then back up to Maxi's face "Maybe having you in her life makes her happy? she wouldn't be doing this if she didn't care, the fact that she even does put the time aside should tell you that she cares about her brother a great deal.. I don't know your whole situation with your family... but your Sister clearly thinks of you as family, and she wants to make sure your at least know you have Family that Cares about you" her smile had gone to a gentle caring one now as she spoke. But as Maxi continued she listened not saying anything for a moment.

It sounded like he had it rough, she really couldn't understand how that felt. Putting down the weights she moved a bit closer, "Look I won't say I understand.. because honestly I don't think that without knowing everything, I can't honestly say that, but I can say that if she didn't care for you she wouldn't go through all this, she likely wants you to be happy, to have some family connection even if it's not to all of them, maybe you should just think of only your sister as family.. I honestly don't know.. but I think you shouldn't hate them.. but there is nothing wrong with being sad. You take the time you need, but if you need to talk to someone while you are here I can listen okay?" she said in that gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi)   Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi) Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 6:06 pm

He understood what she saying but he wasn’t worried about what she thought of him as he knew that she loved him, he was more worried about how the rest of his family perceived her as they have told her countless times to cut ties with him and he didn’t want her to be excommunicated as well. “Yeah, I guess.” He finally said not really wanting to go any further into his personal life, he was alone and that’s all he should say right now, maybe someday he could open up some more.

“Hm, that won’t be necessary. Talking about problems doesn’t really do much to help solve the issue and since this issue can’t be solved what’s the point of talking about it?” He asked as he reached for the half-eaten cookie and started to finish it. He never did receive this level of kindness was never shown to him outside of his sister so he felt a bit awkward accepting it but it made him feel strange knowing that someone was willing to listen to his problems but unfortunately talking could never solve the real problem he was facing. “You’re kindness is noted, however. Anyways, enough about me. How about you? You did say you weren’t from Dipugakure right?
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi)   Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi) Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 6:27 pm

As he seemed to calm she smiled a bit, it was at least a bit better, but his words made her worry a bit about the boy, he didn't seem to think talking helped? Well then she would just have to make sure she was always willing to talk when he needed to prove to him otherwise, already he was feeling a bit better by the looks of things, so hopefully she could continue that trend to help him perk up a bit. That was the hope anyway.

Then the boy mentioned she said she wasn't from Dipugakure and she nodded "Oh yeah my family came from the Land of Echo's.. we been living there for a long time, since before my parents anyway, the Family business has always been Courier work. But after some time my parents wanted to move to the republic, hoping to get a bit more regular work, and a bit safer to be honest... and so we moved to Dipugakure, my parents wanting a change of scenery as well.. and I think they both were feeling adventurous when they decided to move, because they could have gone to the closer lands but they chose Dipugakure for some reason. All the same though, we ended up there and I came to the Academy because I didn't want to be a Courier, my parents allowed it and now here I am" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi)   Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi) Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 7:44 pm

Having finished his cookie he would reach in the box and pull out a small slice of chocolate cake and stuffed it inside his mouth. One of his favorite things to do when he was alone was eating, his sister knew this which was why she only instilled in him to only eat healthy foods and only leave sweets for special occasions so that he wouldn’t get fat since he spent most of his time in bed moping around. So whenever he was allowed to have sweets it was normally in large abundance like now to celebrate some special occasion. What was the occasion this time around? Being accepted in the academy. Now she knew and he knew that he was forced to join by the leader of the village but just as always she wanted him to feel as if he was the one in control of his destiny so she did this as a celebration.

Oh. That’s rather interesting. I’ve heard stories where parents would rather their child run the family business instead of being a shinobi. Seems like you lucked out.” He said having finished the slice of cake before reaching out for another slice. “I am curious though. What’s it like in Echos?
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi)   Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi) Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 8:18 pm

She smiled as she picked the weights back up and started to do reps once more as Maxi stuffed his face with sweets, a smile on her face, Everyone had their means to relax, likely most everyone here had no reason to work as hard as her, she had that deficiency to work on to close the gap of what was possible between all of them, she was sure she was still quite behind everyone here, but she wasn't about to let that stop her from training and catching up to everyone. Just cause she was restricted to much fewer tools didn't mean she couldn't preform just as well...

On thinking of Tools she started to think of things she could get that would help her in missions... maybe they had some medicines or the like to help keep her in fighting shape? she would have to check on all that later, she had saved up quite a bit of money after all.

Returning to What Maxi was saying though she looked over at him and smiled "Oh I wasn't that lucky, just I am the Third youngest in the family so there was no real push to get me to be one of the Couriers, besides the Family seen this as a chance to perhaps spread the family business a bit, and it helped that I wanted to do it" she said with a smile "As for living in the area, it was rather hard, not many Skull tribe lived around there, it was mostly Aero Tribe, so we stood out quite a bit, but we worked out business there Regardless, Though I did love the forests there. so much to go see and do in them... but you had to be careful all the time" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi)   Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi) Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 9:53 pm

Aero tribe? Maximillian thought to himself before turning to actually have a good look at her. He didn’t know why but it had just dawned on him that she was a Fauna which was even stranger that he didn’t notice before since none of the other races were as small as she was. Was this what caring felt like? Being able to discern the different features someone had and not just seen them as some grey blob? An interesting sensation it was but did this mean he cared about her or at least had mutual respect for her as an individual? Either way, now he was even more curious about her and since they had the time. “So what’s it like being in a tribe? I’m sure it’s something like being in a clan? Well, I wouldn’t really know what a clan feels like anyway since I tend to avoid mine. Bunch of pretentious pricks.” He muttered having recalled his first meeting with a bunch of Kukinorite snobs.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi)   Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi) Icon_minitime5th July 2021, 12:51 am

Mika continued to lift weights, taking her time to do the reps slowly, after all this wasn't to train it was simply to keep her body from thinking it didn't need the excess strength, thankfully once she started to keep this up for long enough she wouldn't need to do this all the time but for now this was what she had to do to keep up with everyone else that was at this academy. Though as she continued Maxi's question came and she continued to lift as she thought of the answer to that question, it was different then the clans the shinobi had she knew that much but as she had never been in a clan she didn't know how different "Hmmm... that's hard to answer,I don't know all the workings of a clan, but I do know that we consider ourselves as a community almost like you all consider yourselves one wheen you are part of a village, that doesn't mean we all get along but for the most part if something happens we try to take care of each other. At least that's how the section of my clan that lived in the area did things, I am not to sure about the others though".
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi)   Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi) Icon_minitime5th July 2021, 4:03 pm

That is indeed interesting.” Maximillian said eating what would be the last cookie he was planning to have for the day. Looking up at the clock that was in the common room it seemed it was time for him to get back to his room. He wasn’t one to stick around when the common room once got populated so he would head back to his room and continue his planning for what was to come in the future. “Thank you for the chat Mika. You’re one of the only people here that seem like a genuinely decent person no strings attached. I’ll see you around, maybe we should do another mission together?” He said in his usual dead tone before picking up his box of sweets and headed back to his room.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi)   Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi) Icon_minitime5th July 2021, 5:01 pm

Mika continued to lift the weights and when he said the tribe... or at least her tribe, was interesting, she smiled, well she hoped she put the tribe in a good light, she knew a lot of people considered them all quite creepy due to them being insects, none had ever said it out loud though but it was sometimes noticeable. Though also the occasional stares at people looking at a Faunus, something she also realized was rather rare around here. Then Maxi got up and was heading back to his room and Mika looked over as he headed out, "Oh thanks, but maybe give others a chance too yeah? They might surprise you, but go at your pace on that Maxi.. and a mission sounds fine later have a good one!" she said smiling that bright smile as she continued her leisure time, opening her book to continue reading

~~exit~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi)   Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comedy and tragedy (Mika/Maxi)
Page 1 of 1