Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Mother's Concern [Mika]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masar

Masar

A Mother's Concern [Mika] Empty
PostSubject: A Mother's Concern [Mika]   A Mother's Concern [Mika] Icon_minitime23rd September 2022, 11:52 pm

Spoiler:

For the umpteenth time since being handed it barely 30 minute ago, Keid read over the mission form one last time. Unsuprisingly, the form had not magically changed its contents since the last time Keid had read it: the briefing was almost insultingly simply and to the point. Find the kid. Track the kid. Fix whatever situation the kid had gotten himself into. As far as Shinobi missions went, it was probably the simplest mission Keid could have possibly goten as his first, but that didn't really lessen the gripping anixety the boy felt.

Forcing himself to relax, Keid leaned against a nearby tree, idly watching the small school in the distance as the students moved between classes. They were mostly offspring of teachers and guards of the Academy, with a sprinkling of exchange students from the Villages who were deemed particulary exceptional. For now however, all Keid had to do was wait for their mark to make a move, and, of course, wait for his partner.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern [Mika]   A Mother's Concern [Mika] Icon_minitime24th September 2022, 12:27 am

To say Mika was a bit surprised when she got notified that she was assigned a mission, she had to admit that it was something she likely would have to get used to, before she went out of her way to get missions, now one was assigned to her. Well if she passed and became a full shinobi then that would likely be the norm rather then her finding a mission to take herself. But she hadn't ever met her apparent partner before but he was another student she been told that much, then again she was likely to run into that situation a lot as well now that she thought about it.

Looking at her own mission form as she headed to the meeting spot she nodded to herself and tucked the form away as she took off from the ground and flew there to get there faster, since it meant just going over obstacles, it didn't take her to long though to reach the location and she came down slowly from the air, her antenna twitching as she sensed the presence of the other person there with them before she turned her head to notice them, and she smiled as she came down towards them from above and landed near silently next to them.

"Hello you must be my partner right?" she asked in a cheerful tone as she looked up at him her solid red eyes looking up at him her head tilted to one side quizzically as she waited to hear his reply.
Back to top Go down
Masar

Masar

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern [Mika]   A Mother's Concern [Mika] Icon_minitime24th September 2022, 8:37 pm

Keid was taken aback by the sudden appearance of a voice to his side, and nearly jumped out his skin before rapidly attempting to regain his composure. “I am. My name is Keid Mishura, yours?” The boy’s tone was polite, but his partner’s exotic appearance had obviously thrown him for a loop.

Unfortunately, just as the pair would begin to exchange pleasentries, the final bell for the school would ring, releasing gaggles of students out onto the streets of the small town that surrounded the Academy. Spotting their mark’s distinctive red shirt from a distance, Keid would gesture towards Mika. “You wanna follow from the sky and I’ll follow from the land? That way there isn’t a chance he could lose us.”

Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern [Mika]   A Mother's Concern [Mika] Icon_minitime25th September 2022, 7:21 am

Mika wasn't trying to scare him, though the fact she did made her giggle a bit as she looked up at the taller boy, on his question she was about to answer when the bell rang and her antenna twitched as she could feel the people leaving the building and she looked over her eyes scanning the group till they fell on the target, it was a good thing they already knew what they looked like and what they would be wearing that day, it was going to make this all a lot easier to do. She smiled a bit as she looked back up at the boy as he suggested she follow from the air.

"Okay sounds like a plan, and I'm Mika Nymphalidae nice to meet you Keid, so with that I will leave the ground to you" said with a nod and a little salute with one of her four arms, before hopping up and taking to the air silently with her large wings, some of the light catching her eyes and her white skin and fluff as she waved down to him one last time before making sure she took high to the air to follow the target from an angle that wouldn't look like she was following them from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Masar

Masar

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern [Mika]   A Mother's Concern [Mika] Icon_minitime26th September 2022, 8:51 pm

Keid would smile and return Mika's salute, touching two fingers to his brow. The Mishura found it refreshing to meet someone that seemed so unabashedly nice, it was a welcome change from the air of competition and mistrust that seemed out of the Academy's very walls, no matter how much their teachers tried to deny it.

Unfortunately, the pair would have little time to get acquainted, as their targert seemed intent on getting to his destination and quickly and stealthily as possible. While it wasn't exactly hard to follow a civilian boy with none of the physical or espionage training the Academy had been providing, this was still Keid's first time putting the skills he had learned to use in a live-fire scenario. Inevitably he made mistakes, and almost even lost the mark a few times. Thankfully, the mark was, in the end, wearing a bright red shirt against an orangish-brown backdrop, and he wasn't difficult to reacquire as long as Keid took to the roofs.

This winding chase eventually ended at a narrow-alleyway near the edge of the small city, dingy and filled with grime. Signaling for Mika to come down, Keid parkored to the roof, and then slowly crept closer to the lip of the building. "How do you want to handle this? Diplomacy, or fast and flashy?" The Mishura would whisper, assuming Mika was close enough to hear.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern [Mika]   A Mother's Concern [Mika] Icon_minitime26th September 2022, 9:15 pm

Following the target was fairly easy, granted the from what she knew it was the mother that made it that easy by making sure he wore a really bright color, all Mika had to do was fly along in the air and keep her eye on him, as she did so she noticed Keid apparently nearly losing him a few times, but considering she had a massive view advantage that made sense, she was also going to be fairly hard to spot so high up with how smol she was, a smile on her face as she just lazily floated along in the air she didn't even need to be right above the boy to keep track of him, so even if someone did notice her, they wouldn't really realize why she was up there.

Eventually though the target started to act differently and changed directions going into a more dingy area and she simply continued to fly around, keeping both the target and Keid in her sight , which was easy considering the color of one and the familiarity of the other having just talked to him and kept track of him the whole time the little chase had begun. She did notice the gesture he made and so she started her decent making it look like she was going to land else where before changing course as line of sight to her would be blocked by the buildings. A simple trick her father taught her when he had been telling her how to avoid certain predator's when doing Courier work.

She eventually made it to the building that Keid was on and she silently landed beside him, her light body mixed with her gentle landing making barely any sound as she smiled at him and gave a little wave before he whispered to her, she took a moment to think about it "We could try diplomacy but if they decide to get violent we could always switch to Fast and flashy" she said with a smile "Or one of us could try Diplomacy and the other could stay in hiding to jump in for the fast and flashy if they decide to be violent" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Masar

Masar

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern [Mika]   A Mother's Concern [Mika] Icon_minitime29th September 2022, 11:58 am

This time, Keid would notice the slight fluttering sound that Mika produced when she near-silently landed next to him, thankfully preventing him from embarrassing himself again. The moth girl seemed to really enjoy trying to scare him, or, perhaps she was just trying to keep herself concealed from the delinquents below. Either way, Keid would flash her a quick grin as Mika laid out her plans, ones that were similar to the ideas he himself had had.

"Sounds good. I'll see if we can't get our boy out of there before the fists start flying, but feel free to jump in if you feel like things are getting dicey." Keid whispered, army crawling towards the lip of the building. While the academy student didn't exactly acknowledge these people as threats, if they pulled out weapons and got hostile, it would be difficult to neutralize them without causing injuries. The Mishura really didn't want to explain to their dispatcher that they were forced to cripple a bunch of teenagers in a dingy alleyway.

Peeping over the raised edge, Keid counted 7 total targets within the alleyway, including their red-shirted POI. They seemed to be fairly passive at the moment, talking and laughing while thin trails of cigarette smoke twirled into the late-afternoon sky, but the bats and clubs at their feet proved that these were no common delinquents. Caution was sorely needed here, and Keid began to stir his chakra network into motion, in case it was necessary to activate the power of the Kyougan.

Rising silently to his feet, Keid vaulted over the edge of the short building, landing cat-like a short distance away from the crowd of teenagers. Then, he raised a hand in greeting. "Yo. Don't suppose you're willing to give us Little Red over there and renounce your ways? I would hate to fight before I've had a chance to digest my lunch." While the words seemed cavalier, it was obvious from his stance and dress that Keid was a serious threat, despite his age. Hopefully, the intimidation factor would allow him to resolve this peacefully
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern [Mika]   A Mother's Concern [Mika] Icon_minitime2nd October 2022, 6:47 am

Mika gave a set of thumbs up to Keid as he approved of the plan, though she doubted that it would come to a fight... but then she saw the bats the guys had, as he moved down she scooted along the rooftops staying out of sight as she circled around to make sure she could come in from an unexpected angle if things turned violent, and she scooted up to the top of the building and peeked over the edge of the building to watch the goings on and stayed silent as she watched Keid approach the group and address them.

The boys that Keid was addressing looked over to him, one of them picking up their bat and shouldering it as the one that was clearly in the lead looked at the boy and smirked "And why do you think we would... what you call it? 'Renounce our ways?' far as I can tell your alone.. and I got my guys here.. we can just kick your ass and be done with it.." he looked at the boy that that Keid called little red "this a friend of yours? What you need to come here with someone to hold yer hand like some little baby?" he snickered making the young boy they were sent to help.

"I... I'm not a little baby... and I don't know this guy" the boy in the red shirt spoke up before looking at Keid "M...mind your own business"
Back to top Go down
Masar

Masar

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern [Mika]   A Mother's Concern [Mika] Icon_minitime4th October 2022, 12:13 pm

"I honestly don't think its that complex of an idea my friend. Even if you somehow could beat me, which isn't as easy as you might think, that wouldn't actually solve your issues. We know who you are now, and you're never going to stop being hunted. It's honestly easier for everyone if you just break up this little Mafia you have going here and go your separate ways."

While Keid's little speech was rather cocky, the Mishura rather thought he had the capital to do so. Even if Mika wasn't there, he was sure he could wipe the floor with all of these kids with the power of his Kyougan and kenjutsu. While he would rather resolve this peacefully, he sort of doubted that a bunch of delinquents hanging out in an alleyway were willing to listen to reason. Therefore, the only way he could see to resolve this without fighting was to intimidate them into compliance.

Letting the fingers of his left-hand drum on the hilt of his wakizashi, Keid would look over to Little Red. "No can do I'm afraid. Even if I let go of stopping your friends from breaking windows and committing petty theft, I was still tasked with bringing you home. This doesn't have to be your life, you have options."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern [Mika]   A Mother's Concern [Mika] Icon_minitime4th October 2022, 7:59 pm

Mika continued to watch from the rooftop opposite the group poking out over the top of the roof to watch the happenings as she was ready to jump in if she was needed at all, so far it didn't seem she would be needed, they only had bats, and she remembered seeing a sword on Keid's side, so as far as weapons went he was clearly the one with the better weapon, and then she considered training, she doubted those guys had any formal training, even looking down on the group she could see nothing but openings and she didn't doubt someone who was born in the republic and raised to enter the academy couldn't notice those openings ether, she was just there in case it did get rough, why take to much risk after all right?

Down in the Group the leader looked back at Keid as he replied raising an eyebrow "What you saying your with a different gang? Listen here this is our turf, we ain't gonna be muscled off it by some little wimp like you..." he looked a bit more confused as the boy mentioned he was tasked with brining 'little red' home and the motion of his hand drew the gang leaders eye to his waist and the color somewhat drained from his face as he apparently only now realized the boy had an ACTUAL weapon.

Then the words "this doesn't have to be your life" hit the leaders ears and he misunderstood slightly who he was talking to and what he meants, to focused on the actual weapon the boy was wearing so casually on his waist, and he started to sweat a little "Wh...whell..now.. ma..maybe we could consider just leaving him alone.." he said as she took a step back.

"Dude what the hell we can take him" one of the other guys said walking forward then stopping as he to noticed the weapon and froze.

The last guy though had already spotted the weapon and spoke up behind their mask "He...hey look... we don't want that kinda trouble... dude.. i..isn't like.. that a real weapon here.. what the fuck kinda gang is that? I am not messing with that" the voice clearly a girls voice as she got up and she tried to slink away out of the dead end "Look you guys wanna pick a fight with a gang that carries actually weapons... I'm out of here...... an... and sorry about the problem... p..please..can I go?" she said first to the little gang, and then the last part was while she was looking to Keid.
Back to top Go down
Masar

Masar

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern [Mika]   A Mother's Concern [Mika] Icon_minitime6th October 2022, 12:45 pm

Keid gave a slow sarcastic nod as comprehension dawned on the gang leader's face. Really, Keid could at least see why this group didn't try to enter the Academy, their observational skills alone would get them tossed out in the first week of the curiculum.

"Well that's not entirely accurate but that's good enough for our purposes. I'm glad we all have a full understanding of the situation you're in now."Keid said, his voice firm and calm despite the adrenaline surging through his veins. If this situation went south, this would be his first battle with other people, not a spar, not a mock battle where both sides were pulling their punches. A battle, pure and simple.

As one of the gang members started forward, a bat in his hands, Keid fell into a half-crouch, his thumb pushing the Wakizashi a half-inch out of its sheath. "That's close enough thank you." The Mishura said, his voice flat. While Keid wasn't exactly experienced with intimidation, he knew that it was very important to keep up the appearence of absolute strength. If the gang members started giving each other confidence, this could go south really fast.

As the gang started to break ranks, Keid raised his voice to be heard over the clamor. "Alright, here's how this is going to work. Any and all of you are free to leave this alleyway as long as you leave behind the bats and any other weapons you have on you. You will proceed out in a single file line with your hands held high above your head to prevent you from getting any ideas. If I hear one of you so much as steal a candy bar, well, certain individuals might have to be informed about your existence. As for anyone who doesn't take this offer, well, I could use a workout." Keid said, trying his best to sound mysterious and intimidating. The effect was somewhat ruined by his young face and boyish tenor, but he hoped his blade would make up for his lacking age.

"Except you by the way." Keid said, gesturing towards Red. "You stay."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern [Mika]   A Mother's Concern [Mika] Icon_minitime8th October 2022, 6:41 am

as Keid dropped into a more combat ready stance the guy in charge looked at the one that had frozen "Dude... back off... I don't know about you but I don't think three can..." then he looked over to the girl trying to slip away "Two... people... can deal with a gang that gives their guys real fricken weapons..." the boy might not have seemed threatening over all but the fact that he had a real weapon and seemed WAY to ready to use it spoke louder. then he spoke up and the guy in charge actually flinched from the sudden volume increase.

The girl on hearing the orders tossed her bat aside and her arms flew up "I don't have anything else I swear!" she said as she waited for the other two to do the same.

The lead guy tossed his bat aside as well, and walked over to the girl with his hands up, "I... I got nothing else ether..".

The third guy seemed to give one more try though "What really? one guy with a sword and you guys fold? What the fuck?"

"Stow it Nula... We can't even get out hands on a god damned pocket knife and you nearly cried when your mom caught you trying to sneak a knife out of your house... HE has a real weapon.. you want him to gut you like a fish be my guest but I don't want to Meet this guys FRIENDS that are bigger and stronger then he is and who also have real freaking weapons... DO YOU?" the lead guy called back.

the last guy looked angry but then looked back to the boy then to Keid then let out a growl and threw the bat to the ground "I don't know what gang you are part of but I am going to kick your asses one damn day..." he muttered as he walked over to the other two and they started to head out.

'little red; by this time was getting ready to go with them when Keid mentioned he wouldn't get to go looking panicked and then to the guys who all looked at him but they seemed more glad to get to go then worried about the boy as they headed off."Wh...what do..do you want wit...with me?" he asked clearly scared out of his wits
Back to top Go down
Masar

Masar

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern [Mika]   A Mother's Concern [Mika] Icon_minitime12th October 2022, 2:40 pm

Keid smiled, "Then you can leave, its that simple. Like I said, single file, hands in the air, no funny business and we can all go home safe." Of course, Keid didn't tell them he would be turning their names over to the Shinobi mission office for surveillance in case they got bright ideas a second time, but he figured that wasn't super necessary for them to know. He had somewhat preserved mission security so far, might as well keep it that way.

"One guy with a sword and training against a bunch of wannabe gangsters? Yeah I would listen to your friend there." Keid said harshly jerking his head at the leader of the group. Why weren't they just giving up? The mission would be so much easier to complete if they just listened to reason and folded. Deciding to pull his trump card, Keid whistled sharply, attempting to signal Mika to drop into the alleyway. Hopefully, the appearance of a second "gangster" would solidify their surrender.

Assuming the group left, Keid would watch them until they rounded the corner, before letting out a gusty sign and letting his weapon slide all the way back into its sheath. "Absolutely nothing kid. Your mom was really worried about you and tasked us to get you out of trouble. Do you know how dangerous this could have gotten for you? Let's get you home."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern [Mika]   A Mother's Concern [Mika] Icon_minitime13th October 2022, 6:37 am

the group had stopped when the boy whistled and seen the person stand up on the far building, they couldn't tell her height from where they where but the leader looked at the guy that had wanted to fight "They already had us freaking surrounded... and you wanted to try and take him... yeah your going to make him regret this... your going to kick their asses... I don't even wanna know what that one up there can bloody do.. they don't look freaking normal I can tell that much..." the guy said as they continued to walk off.

"H.. hey I didn't know they already had guys on us..." he mumbled in reply as the girl looked at him like he just confirmed how stupid he really was to herm though she took one last look over her shoulder at both Keid and the strange one standing on the top of the building across from the only exit they had before finally leaving. The group having fully left before Keid talked to 'little red'

Mika for her part had been watching, and when Keid whistled she assumed that was the signal, though she didn't jump into attack since it was obvious the group was already mostly surrendered the last guy though seemed like he WANTED to try to put up a fight, but she was glad to see them all walk away without any of them having to get violent, they all wouldn't end like this though. As Keid started to talk to the boy, Mika hopped down and walked over to the two boys as they talked.

While Mika was making her way over the boy looked confused at first at Keid's explanation as to why he was here "W...WHAT?! my mom? she sent you?" he seemed baffled as he looked to the weapon the boy had then to the person on the roof who was walking towards them and his eyes went wide and he suddenly ducked behind Keid clearly terrified "GAH it's one of those Faunus beast things... kill it before it eats us!!" he shouted as Stopped looking a bit confused at the boys reaction, her antenna twitching.
Back to top Go down
Masar

Masar

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern [Mika]   A Mother's Concern [Mika] Icon_minitime17th October 2022, 11:17 pm

Keid grinned tightly before returning to his "business" expression, something vaguely between annoyance and tight focus. While he tried his best not to get caught up in the arrogance he saw in so many of the academy's clan-sourced students, he had to admit it did feel nice to be seen as exceptional for once. The first decade of his life was consumed with feelings of inferiority to those wielding a Kekkai Genkai or other such innate ability, and while his goal of evening that gap still blazed in his mind, it was nice to be on the other side of the hill.

"Yes." Keid said simply, placing a hand on the boy's back and attempting to half-guide half-carry the boy out of the alleyway, aiming to return him home. The Mishura sympathized with him, but he was, in the end, a client, and one that had provoked trouble at that. This mission had already gone well, and Keid would hate to have it end on a sour note.

"GAH it's one of those Faunus beast things... kill it before it eats us!!"

Keid, very slowly, very firmly, facepalmed and let out a deep sigh. "Mika's not gonna eat you kid. Fanus are just like any other person, they just look a little different that's all. You don't think I'm gonna eat you right?" Keid attempted, raising an eyebrow at Mika as to indicate her to say something friendly.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern [Mika]   A Mother's Concern [Mika] Icon_minitime19th October 2022, 9:21 pm

The kid continued to hid behind Keid "Look at those red eyes... I bet she got them from drinking the blood of her victims!!" the kid continued to say with a worried and scared tone.

Mika looked at the boy now hiding behind Keid and then to Keid blinking a bit in surprise at the boys reaction to her presence, she thought Keid would say something to calm the boy down, he eventually did say something and she smiled a bit.

"Faunus are not to different from beasts.. that's what I heard some say.. are you sure we can trust her?" he said looking at Mika from around the Keid's side.

Mika smiled at the boy as she got closer the boy seemed to get less scared of her as he realized just how short she was and then Mika gently took the boys hand with a gentle smile and the boy started to blush a bit before she lifted his hand.. and with an audible "Nom" she nipped his finger gently making the boys face change to horror as he then passed out from both fear and embarrassment.

When the Boy Fainted Mika started to giggle uncontrollably though she did feel a bit bad "Hahhaha...I.. I'm S...sorry Keid.. HAHHahHAhhaHHA I.. I couldn't help it... " she giggled even more as she took out a bit of paper and wrote a note on it "W..well just tell his mother he fell asleep... he's perfectly fine otherwise just really tired from all the excitement" she said as she wrote on the paper "Sorry I am not a bad Moth, I just wanted to pull a little prank on you there, but I am glad you are okay" and she put the note in the boys pocket before she looked to Keid "We should probably take him home now" she said with a large smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Masar

Masar

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern [Mika]   A Mother's Concern [Mika] Icon_minitime25th October 2022, 10:35 pm

"....You do realize I have red eyes too right?" Keid said after a short pause, rubbing the back of his neck. "You know what, never mind. I promise she's trustworthy see?" The Mishura said encourangingly, giving him a gentle push towards Mika as the moth-girl approached. He watched as the two slowly approached each other, hostility gradually fading into a tentative understanding.

And then, the boy fainted.

Keid fought valiantly for control, before utterly collapsing into laughter, tears streaming from his eyes. "H-h-his face was priceless!! HAHAHAHA." The Mishura said in gasps, before he eventually tampered down his laughter into mere snickers. "Ahhh  I needed that. Lets take him home Mika." Keid said, bending down and lifting the boy into his arms as they took him safely home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Concern [Mika]   A Mother's Concern [Mika] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mother's Concern [Mika]
Page 1 of 1