Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Meeting New People

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satsuki

Satsuki

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 8:42 pm

Uroko was in his little work shop that he was being allowed to use thanks to being a puppeteer and if he tried working on it in his dorm room it would have caused quite a lot of problems, so the Shogunate leant him a work shop space to do so. Currently he just had a mass of metal in the form of an oval hanging from the ceiling. It was about the size of a medium S creature and looked as if it might fall at any second. Despite the work shop having oil stains among other things and a copious amount of items piled up on shelves, Uroko himself was pretty clean in his sea blue attire. Even his long white hair that surely would have gotten dirty down here seemed to be undisturbed and was slightly messy, as if he had just got done drying his hair from a shower. The only sign he had been working in here recently was the bit of oil clinging to his hands. He was currently working on polishing the bulk of the machine. He had to get it nice and smooth before he started adjusting for the defensive shell. While he was working he started humming Bluebird to himself.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 8:52 pm

Ariel looked around the areas with the workshops. It had been a few days since she'd last even seen her brother, either of them really but now she was only looking for one of them, and wondered if he was spending time in the workshops when she couldn't find him in the libraries. Despite all she tried she was clueless on this sort of thing, knowing just how difficult it could be to even fully understand anything her brother Azrael was now doing with his life. It was one such space she looked in to, curious at just what was going on inside as he seemed to be the only one she find in the work areas that day, and whatever they were making... it looked real strange. "Excuse me?" She spoke loudly in case whatever the white haired boy was doing was loud enough to partially drown out her soft voice. "You haven't seen another boy with hair sorta like mine? Also, what're you making? It looks really difficult and big, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 9:04 pm

Uroko would stop what he was doing and turn to see the one who spoke. He stayed quiet for a second as he walked over to a sink and began washing his hands. Still quiet strangely, he didnt speak or make a sound until he finished walking over to her. He looked her over carefully, even attempting to encircle her once, which to be admitted was a little creepy. Finally when he would get back to a stop in front of her he would finally speak. "Does your brother have long white hair with lavender tips? Nice choice by the way. Though I cant say I have seen anyone besides you with such white hair," he would say, kind of surprised there was someone with hair almost as long as his. This girl was oddly dressed too. A Skirt was a bold fashion choice for a soldier of the Shogunate. Not to mention the front, where she wore a strapless top that seemed to hug her goodies. "As for what I have here," he would say as he walked over and patted the metal sculpture. "This here is a puppet vehicle I'm working on. Still has a lot of work to go, but when its done it will be unlike any other puppet out there. It even has a cockpit for a rider that fully protects them."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 9:14 pm

Ariel just watched him curiously without moving as he washed his hands then began to encircle her. As he finally spoke to her she began to smile in the rather innocent way that matched her bright colourful appearance. "Hrm, no, he just has plain white hair." She grabbing something from under the hem of her dress where she held her saber and briefly showed him, "He'd have something like this, probably working on it," She figured her brother wasn't around though even before he confirmed it. She would give a flick of her hair as he complimented the unique coloured twin tail hair. "I'm glad you like it though, I'm glad when anybody likes it." She stood up on her toes to look over his shoulder, "So it's a puppet? Like, an armour then? A puppet that's also armour? That sounds really awesome," She would somehow managed to combine her youthful naivete with the aura of knowledge she had picked up around her brothers. "Oh, being rude again, I'm Ariel by the way," She offered her hand to him, only to realise she was still holding her saber hilt, tucking it back in to it's place, and holding her hand out again.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 9:24 pm

Uroko raised an eyebrow at her reactions and the way she spoke. He couldnt help but give a bit of a laugh at her actions. Normally he wouldnt really do things with commoners but he decided this girl was too unique to pass up such a meeting. He took her hand and shook it before giving her his name. "You're a simple one aren't you? I am Uroko. Uroko Bishamon. It is a pleasure to meet you," he would say before giving a half bow and kissing her hand, which was more of a sign of respect from his clan seeing as they themselves acted like royalty. He would then straighten and let go of her hand before moving toward his work table. "It will be once its done. I'm using an ancient beast called a Triceratops as the mold. It will be ridable but once I'm finished with the mechanism the main body will form an armor, the tail will be usable as a club and the head will be a shield. And I'm also going to install a mechanism that will allow it to combine with future puppets I make." He would smile before looking back to her. "Based on the weapon you showed, I'm guessing you and your brother are part of the Chromatica clan, correct? I've been interested in their Saber based weaponry for a future puppetry."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 9:32 pm

Ariel didn't fully realise it was more of a clan thing that led to his kissing the back of her hand, feeling her cheeks flush for a moment before pulling her hand back behind her back to listen to him. "Tri-...ceratops?" She repeated, the word feeling familiar but struggling a moment in working out where that came from. His further question about her clan made her think of that first though, "Huh? Oh, yes, my brothers and I are from the Chromatica clan. Our sabers are pretty unique though anyway." She cocked her head looking at, what she'd describe it as, hunk of metal. "... Oh! That's the one that had the flat head and three horns right?" She motioned with her hands exactly that, both hands sticking up her pointer finger from the middle of her head, whilst her pinkie was pointed up over her nose. "So, like, couldn't you ram with that too? It'd be real useful against a lot of weapons too because you could block a strike and twist, it would be a good way to disarm them,"
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 9:38 pm

Uroko nodded and smiled as she did seem a bit interested in this. "Yes, in the armor form that is possible. The horns will have a projectile with wire property for repeated fire. The sides will spew out a narcoleptic gas to put people to sleep. Some may think the back of it would be the blind point, but I plan on incorporating a senbon launcher into the tail. I'm also considering adding in a flamethrower into the mouth design. And finally it will also have a heavy armor plating that can be used. Itll cover the whole thing, making it have increased defenses, but it would become incapable of moving under normal conditions. It'll be a pretty basic puppet for my first puppet, but everyone starts somewhere. I just didnt feel like using those basic humanoid puppets. Plus I have the idea to make all of mine rideable or wearable as well as to be able to combine to create what i like to call, 'Zoids'." He then realized he had gone on for a bit too long and blushed a bit. "Sorry. When I begin talking about my babies I get a bit carried away."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 10:07 pm

Ariel simply smiled and nodded as it was explained to her his plans. In all honesty she didn't fully understand what he was talking about which made it difficult, but she didn't want to seem like she wasn't listening. She truly was, it just didn't find much of a place to stick due to her lack of knowledge on the subject. When he apologised though she could only giggle to herself, "It's ok, it's nice seeing people excited about what they do. May I?" She questioned and motioned in to his work space, giving him a second to stop her if he wanted. Given permission she would levitate on inside, maintaining a foot or two distance from his work however as she understood to be exceptionally careful. "It's beautiful. Or it is to me any way. I think my brothers would like this. One for the design, the other... well he'd probably want to fight it I think,"
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 10:19 pm

Uroko gave her a nod when she asked and as she passed him he couldn't help but notice the floating. His natural teen urges kind of made him want to take a peek up under the skirt when she passed by since she seemed simple and probably wouldn't notice. However, that would be rude and he still had to keep some dignity. "Fighting huh? I'm not too good in fighting. The only thing I know how to do currently is tap into four of the Eight Gates techniques. I've incorporated them a bit into the chakra strings, but yeah. Despite being a Bishamon, I'm considered pretty weak. Maybe once this is finished I could humor your brother to test this out, but yeah. I'm sure I would get my rear kicked quickly," he would say with a slight laugh. He looked her over, as she seemed to have fair skin. He thought she was pretty cute for an imperfect being and decided to ask her something. "So what made you decide to become a Soldier of the Shogunate?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 10:27 pm

Ariel just giggled again hearing the idea of him fighting Azazel, having been a sparring pair for some time it wasn't too difficult to think how it might go even. Still she would try her hardest not to, she was relaxing for the day, fighting could come later. His question got her thinking once more though, and when it really came down to it, she had the same rather naive and innocent approach, however she only spoke them with complete sincerity. "I became a Soldier... because of my brothers. And because I want to protect them. I want to protect everybody," She answered with a wide smile, "My brother Azazel was the fighter, he was a little antisocial, so I picked up fighting to spend time with him. I got good enough that he chose me to spar with him, even if he won't admit it, so when he and our brother Azrael, the one I was looking for who recently stepped down from combat, were looking to enroll, it was only natural I went with them. Besides, I can't let my brother get an easy run at being the head of the clan," She added the latter with a slightly more cheeky look to her face.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 10:36 pm

Uroko couldn't help but laugh as she gave her answer. "Hahahah. So, you're fighting to protect huh? The oldest thing in the book. I admire that. But, if you're protecting them, then who is protecting you?" he would say in a more joking manner than as a serious question. He would step outside of his work shop and look up at the sky, holding his hands behind his head. "You know, too many people are pretty uptight. You seem to be pretty chill though. I like it. Maybe a bit simple, but simple is nice. Nothing too hard to read, nothing too really guess at. You are like an open book. And it makes one feel pretty comfortable. I hope you don't ever change, haha." Uroko looked back at her and smiled before looking back up at the sky to see what time it was. It was still midday, but now that he wasn't working he felt like just chilling for a bit. He wondered what he should do at this point and time. He wanted to keep talking to this chick, as it had been awhile since he was able to relax around someone, but he wasn't sure what to talk about either. He blamed his teen hormones for this, as he had read that during puberty boys often got blank minded around cute girls. It was annoying as he wasn't used to talking to people, much less being self conscious about what he said.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitime19th August 2017, 6:13 pm

"Uh huh. I have the ability to become really strong if I keep training hard. I want to support my brothers and keep them safe too. They do the same for me." It was all just so easy for her in her mind, simple resolution to problems. Being called 'chill' she smiled again, only to then pout looking back at him as she was called simple. Not that it was new for her as both her brothers had called her that on occasion. "I feel like I should say thanks at least if I'm comfortable to be around. Everybody seems to call me simple though but I never really know what they mean." All the while she was completely unaware what her presence was making him think of.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitime20th August 2017, 4:52 pm

"Well, it is a little hard to explain, but in my view its a good thing," he said, as sometimes those types of people were needed to keep one sane. He would take a seat on the ground out the workshop garage door and look back at her. "So why are you looking for your brother anyways? Trying to make sure he isnt getting himself into trouble?" he said half jokingly. Uroko was glad to have some company for once. Usually it was just him and his puppets. Most people stayed away from him mostly from the fact that he was a Bishamon, and his sister often went around challenging people and making them bet into willing servitude. It was quite annoying that his clan's ways and actions resulted in his isolation even more, as not even his own clan would often speak to him besides his little sister. However, unless it was his sister, he would have rather not have had any communication with the rest of his clan.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitime20th August 2017, 5:04 pm

Ariel continued just to float around the work space, being sure that she was actually touching absolutely nothing. The notion to her brother, either of them really, getting in to trouble made her giggle. "A girl can try but neither of them are very good at staying out of trouble with or without me. Bad side to being a triplet I suppose, we're all so close but so different," She gave a small sigh thinking about the two as she stopped her wandering and floated down over to him, finally touching the floor for the first time before she might accidentally flash him. "So tell me what else you're making? If anything that is," She was certainly sincerely interested any way.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitime20th August 2017, 5:16 pm

Uroko shrugged his shoulders before looking back out at the sky. "I'm not sure yet. Right now I'm having a ton of trouble just building this. It's expensive work and its difficult to find the right materials. Not to mention people usually start off small but I'm starting off big. If I had to make something next, it might be something that can fly. Like a Pteradon. Or maybe I'd make something more agile like a Raptor base. I wanna keep a Dinosaur theme, but yeah. The main problem with creating my puppets is due to their size and what I want for them, they need a lot of materials. By the time I'm done with just this one you and your brothers might be Centurion rank or higher. And without this, there is no way i can take on Tartaros," he would say, a bit of sadness in his voice as he was basically falling behind everyone else due to him having no real talent.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitime20th August 2017, 6:00 pm

"Nah, you can do it," Ariel had no hesitation at all in answering his comment on believing she would get a much higher position before he was done. "You'll finish it and then you'll just charge through everybody that gets in your way." She was getting more and more excited with her little pep talk, before descending in to silly, "And then you'll start on your Raptor, and you'll finish that too and then everyone you fight will be scared of how awesome your giant puppets are whilst your raptor is all," She immediately went in to peculiar screechy noises as she was impersonating a raptor, including the typical tucking in of her arms to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting New People
Page 1 of 1