Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Smoke out the Hive (CD)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haio

Smoke out the Hive (CD) Empty
PostSubject: Smoke out the Hive (CD)   Smoke out the Hive (CD) Icon_minitime25th December 2021, 1:44 am

Recently, the students were given a break due to the abuse of power that'd transpired over the past few months. Many had chosen to return home to their village and spend time with their family, however due to the bijuu attacks there wasn't anything for her to return to but her parents' gravesite. She much preferred to spend the break on school campus, since the school had temporarily decided to open it to the public "Probably only a ploy to increase fund and recruit more students." Africa thought to herself, her body exposed to the bright sunlight while her face enjoyed most of its brightness while she relaxed on the wooden bench.

"It's no fun, if you sit here and avoid all the opportunities to get laid" the voice purred in her head itching for her to succumb to her natural desires to let loose on some lucky guy or girl, whichever way Africa decided to go that would finally free her so that she could reck another one of the locations the Republic hold dear to them. Maybe even be able to finish that pesky kage that was able to escape her claws with their life, she released a vicious hiss behind the bars of her enlarged kennel.

Africa released a sigh, noticing her peacefully quiet moment had been ruined once again with the stupid comments that came from the bijuu sealed within. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up." She replied softly, fixing her posture in the seat as her relaxation had been brought to an end.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Smoke out the Hive (CD)   Smoke out the Hive (CD) Icon_minitime30th December 2021, 5:21 pm

Skelmar had decided to continue to wander around the Academy grounds since he was curious as to how things had changed since he last was an student. He had already ran into a small faunus girl that had a weird obsession with training; not that, that was bad however he still he hadn't felt like leaving just yet. The Academy seemed rather quiet which was odd, it sounded like they had a pretty full roster but hadn't run into anyone else. "That's weird there doesn't seem to be anybody here..."

His voice trailed off as he noticed a person sitting relaxing on a bench. "Lets ask." He quickly strode towards the individual and asked his question "Why is the academy so empty today; did something happen?" it was a rather simple question but was disruptive to the natural sounds that get brought on with silence.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Smoke out the Hive (CD)   Smoke out the Hive (CD) Icon_minitime6th January 2022, 7:23 pm

“Look at that, there’s someone who’d I enjoy letting them rip the seal” the matatabi purred out trailing a small circle around her prison before sitting down on the edge of the cell to closely watch the new threat to her more inner peace. Go ahead bring him home, so I can unleash myself all over him. she growled out, unsatisfied with her new life beyond a seal. Sooner or later, this young kitty will have to grow out of her cub stage and become the lioness that’d given into the earthly temptation.

Not many had spoken, since her first well since, their, first day the at the academy. Truly it was both of their faults, however one cared more than the other. Constantly teasing her, since she not even knew how to communicate with her other than by speaking out loud. Africa had been gotten pass the stage of assuming she was ignore her, yet she had given up the will to continue to fight against the perseverance of her beast. Her eyes slowly glance over to him, their wasn’t quite a response that immediately drew her attention. “OOO” her eyes widen while her pupils dilated when she exclaimed out of excitement, no one here actually speaks to her other than the spirit and the matatabi. ”I overheard the speaking of the teacher having a meeting…” she responded drawing blank thoughts onto if that was actually true or not. “I haven’t seen you here have I?Puurrr” her lips released words that weren’t even her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smoke out the Hive (CD)   Smoke out the Hive (CD) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smoke out the Hive (CD)
Page 1 of 1