Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Final Stroke: Blood, Smoke, and Destruction (Nibi Jinch)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haio

The Final Stroke: Blood, Smoke, and Destruction (Nibi Jinch) Empty
PostSubject: The Final Stroke: Blood, Smoke, and Destruction (Nibi Jinch)   The Final Stroke: Blood, Smoke, and Destruction (Nibi Jinch) Icon_minitime11th April 2021, 2:55 pm

It Felt like hours had passed yet it had been mere minutes since the finale of Matatabi’s destruction, The smoke gradually make its way into the sky revealing the ruckus of debris and blood. She slowly stood to her feet walking over to the place her parents had taken their last breath, both seemed to smile, despite the loss of blood and the lifeless coloration to their eyes. “I won’t cry because your gone, I’ll smile because I knew you” she spoke softly, while her lips curved upward fighting back tears,  standing over the two corpse that she’d knew as her parents. Her mind switched onto another subject “where am I going to live” she thought to herself as the estate her parents had planned to inherit to her was nothing more than debris and currently the resting place of her parents.

”How much?” she questioned vaguely standing over the corpse and her destroyed home ”How much is it going to cost to claim the land and rebuild it?” she ask, letting the word flow out of her mouth waiting for the response from her kage.
Back to top Go down

The Final Stroke: Blood, Smoke, and Destruction (Nibi Jinch)
Page 1 of 1