Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training) Empty
PostSubject: Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training)   Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime4th August 2021, 12:02 pm

It had been some time and repairs were still being done across the Republic, but after a brief trip back home from a small vacation she could see the power of people coming back together. The strength of the people had defeated the losses, but in no way lessened what many had lost. And it was that which drove her to make one last stop before returning to full active duty; Kohaigakure. Or perhaps more specifically, to one particular person. She had sent ahead asking to meet with Seiko again. She had heard a lot had happened in such a short amount of time for her fellow kunoichi, and in honest she wanted to celebrate the accomplishments. But... she also needed advice. And after the pandemic issue in Nazogakure, she had taken to appreciating the woman's insight. So with a copy of a Mahou book in hand, she left her rented room, nervously itching at her shoulder as she wondered if bringing Thaddie along would help. But she knew the serpent needed a break too.

She was healthier than last time too, taking the initiative to be there first. Something the Kotone of two years prior had problems with. She was always late to meetings, balanced by her personal need to act quickly. But her downtime had informed her how dangerous that could be. Reacting to problems was what drove her and her former team down the path they each took, at least in her mind, with reacting to the states of their surroundings. Her trip to Mahou, the new stories she surrounded herself with, gave her a different train of thought. Change could be done. But now, Kotone planned to get ahead. Stop following a path set for her. Stop holding herself to ideals of others. And start something new.

"... This... is not 'magic'." Kotone sat on a bench outside of a small cafe looking over some of the basics. Honestly she found it funny how these techniques she was reading and would be practising were described as 'magic' when to her it seemed to follow the same principal as her Lightning styles.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training)   Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime4th August 2021, 12:54 pm

From her new office in the Medical Department, Seiko was entirely on top of her communiques and paperwork so when one came in about a certain someone looking to talk to her and spend some time with her, she made sure to mark it as important. So it was that a day or so later she had left home and walked to the meeting point with Kotone. There was a part of Seiko's mind that was almost... Confused, she didn't think that anyone would actually want to meet with her, perhaps she had actually made a good impression on Kotone? Taigakai would be proud.

Seiko reached the meeting place exactly on time as she always did and was pleased to see that Kotone was already waiting there. A small smile settled onto Seiko's face as she walked over to the other kunoichi and then sat down beside her on the bench. Since the last time the two had seen each other Seiko had went through some changes stylistically. Her hair was now done in one large braid down to the middle of her back, tied with a white bow and she wore a white and blue duster over a white dress shirt and black skirt. Her forehead protector was still wrapped around her upper left arm though now it held a smaller mark that denoted her as a full member of the Medical Department.

"Hello Kotone, it's a pleasure to see you again. You're looking well and I'm glad to see that." Despite her difficulty expressing emotion she did actually seem genuine with what she was saying. "What book are you reading?" The younger girl asked, folding her hands in her lap after smoothing out her skirt.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training)   Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime8th August 2021, 7:25 pm

Kotone looked up from her book, and drastically different than last time, she was all bright and well rested. Clearly she had worked out whatever had weighed her down last they would see each other. She cocked her head while Seiko sat down, noticing the changes she had gone through too. "Well I would hope I'm looking well. I feel a whole different woman." She said with a slight laugh to herself. It was strange to think she rather enjoyed the way Seiko spoke. She was easy to read, didn't feel there was anything left to subtext. She held up her little book form the cover, albeit blank covered. "Something I'm working on. I'm borrowing it for a little time from Mahougakure." Once shown she would turn it around and show a page listing the lightning arts she was currently focusing on. "I needed a break after the Exodus incident." A definitely change, she was being much more direct and acknowledging what had happened. "So I wanted to look outside myself. Went around, checked in with a few people from the chuunin exams, and went looking for ways to improve. My sensei suggested I go to Mahou specifically. And I found... well this. It's just some basic things but... it's labelled 'magic' but it really doesn't read that way to me y'know?" She was clearly amused by this, but just as intrigued. "It's nice. I've already started to learn from it and bring some of these techniques in to my own arsenal." Of course she had another reason for calling Seiko specifically. She was just... building herself up to it.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training)   Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime9th August 2021, 3:33 pm

Seiko nodded along as Kotone spoke, listening to what the woman was saying. Although there were a good number of emotions she didn't understand, that relief and that simple joy she could see was one she still could. "It's good that you were able to find your path and settle the doubts within your mind." Her smile brightened slightly at least until she was shown the book. Seiko adjusted her glasses and leaned in, swiftly reading through the pages shown to her before humming quietly. "The wording is... Absurd and overly fanciful but it's not magic of any form, it appears to be base understandings of chakra and manifestation via soul orbs. Despite the wording, it's actually quite well made theories on Soul Tech and elemental manifestation. Definitely a curious book though." She hummed quietly and leaned back, settling back into her seat. "I personally passed my Medical Ninja Exams, my path is laid out before me and I am quite looking forwards to walking it. I believe I may even have made new friends from doing it, despite some of them not quite liking how young I was." She gave a small laugh, covering her mouth politely with a hand. "I would also like to ask if I may attain your assistance with the creation of some of my Knights, there are elements I need to access and, given permission, I may even draw specific techniques from you for use within them." She finished, turning her head to watch Kotone and see her reactions.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training)   Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime30th September 2021, 1:57 pm

"Oh yeah. And whilst I only have the one right now, I did a little more search in to my heritage." Kotone began, with her hands free for a moment doing a little showing off. She usually molded her lightning in to snakes, just something that felt comfortable, but here she was creating a perfect ball of lightning chakra between her fingers, albeit is dissipated rather quickly. "And anyway, what even is age? ... Wait that came out wrong, pretty sure some creepy guy was saying that to someone at the compound last month. A-Anyway. What I mean is it's amazing you passed that exam, although... If I'd known you were taking it I'd definitely have said you'd pass." She returned the small laugh with her own. "Yeah I'll help though. I am after all a woman of varying elementals," From there she even struck an overdramatic pose, like someone from a comic book. "But yeah. What'd'ya need?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training)   Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd October 2021, 3:41 pm

Seiko was actually about to agree with the sentiment regarding age at least until Kotone retracted it. Her eyebrows furrowed for a moment until she caught on what the actual meaning was. "I have heard that some people have.... Deviant tastes like that. It's disgusting to know that they flaunt it openly." She returned with a frown and a shake of her head before returning her mind back to task. "Have you considered where you are heading next in the village structure, Kotone? You helped massively during the incident in Nazogakure, the Medical Corps could definitely use someone with your drive and abilities." She chuckled and got to her feet, dusting her skirt down before stepping around in front of Kotone. "How worrying, newly minted as a Medical Ninja and already trying to recruit people. Perhaps I am too dedicated to the job." She murmured to herself and started to reach out her arms before stopping.

"This... Might be somewhat strange. I need to contact close to the core to draw the energy forth. I usually draw from the middle of my own chest but that might be... Indecent on someone else, so I shall go with the stomach. Your energy and knowledge might feel slightly stretched but worry not, I am taking copies of your chakra network and neural links, not the actual energy or knowledge itself. Lastly, do not worry if I seem tired, it has been a while since I've drawn so many drives and cores." She waited until all was accepted and if given permission would reach out to rest her hands on Kotone's stomach. With a slight twist, her right hand seemed to grab something and she pulled her arm back, a long metal cylinder appearing from seemingly inside Kotone.

Seiko flipped the drive over, caught it between her knees and slapped the bottom of it before grabbing it and tossing it over her shoulder where it immediately turned to floating code and disappeared into her null space. She repeated it twice more, creating two more drives. She then tapped a small rhythm out and drew forth a series of small orbs before doing a different rhythm on her own chest and drawing forth orbs. With that done and a look of focus on her features she stepped off to the side and slammed down the first drive, slotting the orbs into dedicated sections on it and repeating it for the other two drives she had created. Once all of it was complete, she summoned a new Hexa Chassis that slammed down next to her though it was only about three foot tall currently.

Kicking open a hatch on the back, she slotted the three drives in, the Golem massively increasing in size until it was well over ten feet tall and had deep blue and red energy running through its limbs. "I dub thee Tertius for now, you will get a proper designation soon." Seiko then flicked her hand and returned it to her null space before slumping on the bench. "Never... Built one... In one sitting... Before..." She huffed out, closing her eyes for a few moments.

Information:

Techniques:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training)   Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime14th July 2022, 2:03 pm

Kotone pondered the idea a moment. Switching up her career paths in a way that would definitely surprise all her mentors and... well probably all her friends too. But then she simply laughed. "M-Me? As a Medic? That's... Oh I'm sorry Seiko. It's amazing what you and everybody else in that field can do. But I know my specialities. I'm an elementalist. I'm... actually trying to learn to adapt. Back in Jielko I was the midrange assault and sensory unit. Elias was the rear and the tactician. And Jin was our up front bruiser. I'm not physically strong enough, or smart enough to fill those other roles." She gave a soft contented sigh. She truly didn't mind that she wasn't the best in areas.

She was ready for whatever Seiko wanted from her. Though she couldn't help but blush a little as Seiko but her hand to the Zakiyoshi's stomach. Then everything felt... weird. She could feel her chakra coils burning in a new way, all except from her core buried within her chest. That buzzed with more life than she'd felt before. Like the lightning she had taken in as a child was now overpowering everything else. "M-Maybe f-for the best you grab th-there then," She was far more flustered than she should have been. "Wouldn't w-want you to grab my actual core and pull it out." A bad joke, but it helped the tension. "Besides I-I can... feel you taking my natural chakra nature. I mean not... taking-taking but... like you said. Copying." By then the third core was taken, and Kotone stumbled back a little to catch her breath.

From here she just sat crosslegged watching everything unfold. It was interesting to see just how Seiko made her golems. Heck, seeing the tiny thing at first made her curious how the end result would be. But she cried out in surprise as it suddenly expanded with it's colours bringing it to life all the more it seemed. "... Your abilities are amazing Seiko. I hope you know this." She dusted herself off and sat besides Seiko on the bench. "The Republic is so lucky to have someone with your talents."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training)   Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime14th July 2022, 3:12 pm

As Seiko leaned back on the bench, her eyes closed, she reached up and took her glasses off, holding them to the side in one hand, her other making small motions in the air to emphasise what she was saying. "Fire cleans infection, it cleanses tools, it purifies water, it stops bleeding. It can be used to negate hypothermia or soothe muscle damage. Water cleans, it washes out debris, it can be used to dilute acids or even hamper radiation. It can encourage regeneration, hydrate against extreme heats. Lightning can be used to fix nerve damage or ease numbing or paralysis, it can be used to stimulate muscles and other parts of the body." With that last point, Seiko clicked her fingers, a few small white-blue sparks flashing.

She opened her eyes and put her glasses back on before looking at Kotone. "Does being an elementalist stop you from being a Medic? I'm not aiming to push you one way or another, everyone is entitled to their own path." Seiko pulled herself up into a more proper sitting position. "I simply worry that you were forced into a role and now see it difficult to break away from that. Your elements are powerful, they are versatile and if you need help with expanding your repertoire then, for the good of both yourself and the Republic at large, I am more than willing to help." She fell silent for a few moments before smiling and shaking her head.

"Luckily for you, I cannot rip out a Core, not that type anyway. Your chakra coils and neural network should start to return to normal after a few minutes, though your reaction does worry the Medic side of me, is it a case of it being unnatural or is there something more at play?" Seiko asked, leaning close to Kotone to give her a cold, calculating once over. "Flushed cheeks, altered breathing, slight stumble in movement. Are you feeling alright or do you need me to give you a check over? I'd be quite upset if it turns out that I caused lingering issues due to not thoroughly testing my abilities on anyone but myself." She pursed her lips, seeming to consider that deeply. The slight worry and thoughts had completely erased anything Seiko wished to say in return to Kotone's compliment.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training)   Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime14th July 2022, 3:25 pm

The closeness was unexpected, but Kotone could understand it was just Seiko being Seiko. "Oh no no I'm fine," She gave a little wave of her hand to dismiss any worry. "I think it kind of drained my chakra, or maybe like... a phantom drain. Y'know, like a phantom limb still feels like it's there when it's not?" It really was hard to think about how to word it. "It's like... my human side's chakra was pulled, but my Soulless core was left completely alone. It was... kind of the first time I've been overly aware of it." Her fingers ran across the centre of her chest, right above where her core was peaking half out of her chest beneath her shirt.

"If I'm honest, I might not see myself as a medic but there's plenty of young shinobi who could really use a mentor. Sensei Cleo was even asking me to meet one of her students to help her with summoning." She absently scratched at the tattoo on her shoulder, making her own mental note to see how Thaddie was doing with her own training. "Actually, she was a medic too. I think. Sensei Cleo didn't tell me too much besides the important things. Who knows, maybe she'd like to be your apprentice." Kotone gave a playful little nudge to Seiko over that. "But to be serious. I appreciate the thought to help me find my place. I'm not letting myself be tied down, I'm planning on moving to Mahou to study. But if it's ok, I'd still love to visit you for some ideas. I was initially trained in field control, and I can still do that. But that's... Field Control was a Jielko speciality. I still need to find a Kotone speciality. Whatever that might be,"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training)   Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime15th July 2022, 11:25 am

"That makes sense, competing chakra systems might cause additional strain when one is targeted," Seiko gave a shrug and went back to sitting normally, folding her hands in her lap and looking out as she listened to Kotone talk. It was actually quite strange now that she thought about it. Kotone seemed to want to spend time with her, perhaps in a way that wasn't just them learning new things. Did Kotone see Seiko as a friend? That thought rattled around in Seiko's head for a few moments, refusing her efforts to try and unravel it properly.

The shorter girl turned and adjusted her glasses, giving Kotone a soft smile. "Give the student my contact details and ask them to schedule a meeting with me. I am definitely looking for apprentices that appreciate the services we perform for the Villages and if you are suggesting her then she must have merits. I also know that the shadow of your team hangs over you, as it were, but you are free now and beholden to none. I trust that you can find your own path and I am happy to give any assistance you require in claiming that path as your own." There were a few long moments as Seiko let that hang before her face became neutral and she spoke once more, though there was a strange hesitation in her voice that Kotone had likely never heard before. "Kotone are we... Friends? Most people don't spend time with me for leisure purposes and though it doesn't really bother me, I've long since stopped caring about sadness, I like to know where I stand with people." She gave a shrug but kept back that really the only friend she had ever had was her cousin Taigakai and she'd never really been able to explain why he spent time with her. It was a strange fact to confront but her loneliness had been one of the reasons she had needed to talk to a Jonin about removing Love...
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training)   Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime15th July 2022, 5:43 pm

"Well in my defence this young girl is recommended more by Sensei Cleo who lets face it has a one out of three success rate on non-exiles so," Kotone was trying to make a joke out of it, but the thought did make her a little sad. Seiko beginning her little talk about recognising the shadow of her team hanging over her, that certainly didn't help too much. "Y-Yeah. I'm... I'm my own person," She muttered to herself. But damn was every ounce of that just her trying to will herself to believe that.

What Seiko said next snapped her right to attention. Her jaw hung a little just as she tried to process the question. "I..." It took her a moment to even find the words. And when the right ones came... they didn't feel appropriate. And she began to smile as she reworded everything in her head as she collected those thoughts. "I think I would count you as a friend. Maybe... One of the last I still have. After everything that happened having someone who still believes in me is... pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training)   Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime18th July 2022, 3:32 pm

There were a few long moments of silence that Seiko spent watching Kotone. Her expression was surprisingly open as she seemed to be searching for some hint that Kotone was lying or just trying to make her feel better. When she realised that the other girl actually meant her words she coughed softly and turned to look away. "My medical training has taught me a lot, including about triggers and depression... I am sorry for bringing up things that cause you pain. It is better to focus on the you that is here now, rather than lingering on the you that was before." She said plainly before smiling, warmly, and shaking her head slightly.

"What would Taigakai think of me? Actually having a friend. For the longest time he was really the only one that treated me... Like a person. I'm just a robot to everyone else, even my own parents, I was a cat to my sensei, some kind of doll to be played with." Her voice was even but there was a hint of pain in her eyes, she couldn't feel sadness anymore but she was too in control to let it short circuit to anger, so instead it sat there as an emptiness inside her. "You have shown you are capable, you have shown your strength in both combat ability and mental fortitude, you have my full faith. I am... Glad to be able to call you a friend." Seiko finished with a nod, as though finally letting the thought confirm and settle in her mind.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training)   Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime18th July 2022, 4:27 pm

Kotone had never really thought about it. She had gotten so used to bottling everything up, having to constantly push a certain outward state. She couldn't show sadness for losing her brothers. She wasn't allowed to feel guilt. Guilt not for being a part of the team who turned around to forsake the villages. But guilt for... for not going with them. "I... I'm trying." She had to force herself back up, just to stop the voice cracks. "... I miss them. I miss them a lot. For everything that happened, they still started what I feel is my rebellion against my situation. I don't feel like I'm allowed to grieve. Not without people judging me." Another sigh of relief left her.

When it was Seiko's turn Kotone gave her all the space, and all the warmth of her smile. "I've never thought you were a robot. You are analytic, and so so smart. But you have the important thing in that you've got a heart still. You care a lot, and you showed that a lot during that outbreak." She had to think back to having met Taigakai. But that really wasn't the best time in her life. That day. "I think... he'd be happy to know. If I bump in to him again I'll be sure to let him know." She just had to give Seiko a little teasing nudge. "It... means a lot though. That you think I'm strong. I think I'm getting there again."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training)   Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime27th July 2022, 6:19 pm

"Of course you miss them, they were your friends, your family even. If Taigakai had done what they did, I doubt I would be half as composed as you are, Kotone." She paused for a few moments to gather her thoughts, making sure to keep her expression plain, to hide the snarl of anger that burned in her chest as she remembered what had happened that night, what had been lost. "I think perhaps it's worse in that there's nowhere to grieve for them... There's no grave, they're still out there. I cut out my sadness some time ago but I know what causes pain." She turned to Kotone and then shuffled a little bit closer. "If it helps at all, you are free to grieve around me, free to talk about them, about your problems. I am a fully licensed medic now, so doctor's confidentiality does come into play." She gave a soft chuckle.

"I appreciate your words, I truly do. Relaxation seems to be a lost cause these days, I can handle the work but people just expect that I can, there does not seem to be any doubt when others talk to me, they tell rather than ask."
The young girl gave a shrug and reached up to adjust her glasses slightly. "I have the faith of those around me to keep me standing however, no matter how tired I get, no matter how much any wound pains me... I think back to those that I've saved and could save by enduring just a little bit more and that keeps me going. With your abilities, your potential, Kotone... There's a world of people you could save and have saved... I hope that gives you the strength it gives me."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training)   Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime28th July 2022, 5:32 pm

Kotone was quiet. Just contemplating everything that Seiko was saying to her. Damn she really was a good medic when she was already feeling better without doing any of her medical ninjutsu takes. Though maybe this was some kind of fancy genjutsu in the medical field. Not that Kotone would be affected by it. It took until everything had been said for Kotone to speak again. To let that strength Seiko saw in her to come back out. "... Do you... know what his... Elias' mother was named?" She was still struggling with the cracks in her voice still however. "It was Himiko. My uncle. The one who taught me the Water Wield technique." With a flick of her wrist she was drawing water from the air and rapidly forming the katana shaped spout of water. "His name was Ezra. Names shared between families out of respect. Jielko was... quite literally in my blood. And... To a Zakiyoshi... family is everything. To do... what they did... I was never happy with my close family. They pushed me to do things for the better for them. But... my name... they would take my name if I did what they did. And that... I'm not sure I could do that." She was finding her strength again quite surprisingly, even if the grief was beginning to pour out. "... With Jielko I learned that... sometimes you have to push back. That you need a rebellious spirit. But... He was wrong about me. I can't leave behind everything like he did. So I am going to rebel. I'm gonna... I'm gonna push back. ... and I'm gonna grieve for my lost family. For the Jielko we once had. Screw what people thing. I lost my auntie. And I lost my brothers. Even if it was to themselves." And that grief began to turn into...rage. "I fell for it again. People... pushing me into a box. I'm either a victim, or a conspirator." And a sign of her lineage began to show with that rage, as embers sparked from her mouth. "I'm Kotone Zakiyoshi. Granddaughter to Himiko Zakiyoshi, the woman who founded a whole village just because she wanted to. A woman who rose the middle finger to so many for damning an innocent boy for a mistake. A woman who..." And then she was cracking up. "Bought a wife into her freedom because she just fell in love." And the rage was gone. "... And I'm gonna be a hell of a shinobi too." She softened quickly in to a smile. Not realising for herself she had stood up. "Thanks Seiko. I think I really needed to get all that off my chest."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training)   Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime5th August 2022, 7:14 pm

When Kotone turned back to Seiko after she was done, the shorter girl had a satisfied smile on her features and a warm glitter in her usually steely eyes. Sadness was long gone but she could still feel pride, she could still feel care. "I am glad that you were able to air your grievances, you are of course free to do so whenever the shadows claw back into your mind." She then paused for a moment and tilted her head slightly, her smile growing. "You can pay my doctor's fee sometime later, the interest rate isn't too extortionate don't worry." She gave a small dismissive wave but it was obvious that she was only joking.

"I believe in your ability to be a damn good Shinobi. If you ever need assistance with a mission or any other matter, do let me know will you? I can also deal with injuries if you ever end up with those but you are remarkably tough." She gave a shrug and hopped to her feet as well. "I may also require some of your abilities again at some point, I have a great many Knights to build, though I always do have fun doing so even if it tires me. Is there anything else you wish to go over or talk about?" She turned to Kotone, folding her hands behind her own back to stand almost to attention.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training)   Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime16th August 2022, 2:50 pm

Kotone took a small breath, and turned to Seiko with a smile. "I think... I'm good." She patted herself down, ensuring she still had everything she brought with her. "Yeah. I feel more determined than ever." She even couldn't help a little yawn from breaking through her. "Way more than good. You sure you're not a therapist as well as a medic?" She giggled to herself and packed her book from earlier away. "I should turn in for the night. Got a... err... big journey tomorrow I guess." She felt herself dawdling, that last bit of hesitation still in her. She had said bye to friends plenty, but it was knowing this one was her promise to move forwards. And it really needed to be done. She pinched her cheek just to focus herself. "I really... Seiko. I'll see you later. Ok?" It was still hard, to think she was changing everything over, to start fresh. "If you find yourself in Mahou give me a call and we'll grab some tea. And if you need a capable kunoichi, the same goes," A little joke just made that easier. "... I'll see you later then Seiko. Take care of yourself." And with that, Kotone began to head home. Albeit stopping a little bit of the way to call back out. "Oh! And I'll send you that girl's info later!"

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training)   Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime16th August 2022, 6:26 pm

"I have done some training as a therapist. The Demiurge only knows that there are a great many that require it these days after what has happened." She chuckled quietly and got to her feet, dusting her skirt down and making sure that she was looking prim and proper. She turned to look up at Kotone and gave her a warm smile. "Be safe now, will you? If I have to come and save you I might be quite annoyed!" She gave Kotone a bit of a playful finger wag before shaking her head slightly. "I joke of course. I will come and visit, so you better have that tea ready. Goodbye Kotone, may fair winds speed your journey." She said before turning and walking back to the village proper. A soft smile sat on her features and started to think about what to knight Tertius as, though she already had a pretty good idea.

Techs:

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training)   Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Knights and Magic (Dual Training)
Page 1 of 1